Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists, An Staged Event?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

For the record...I never said the man was god. I said....people like jones and people like me that do their own home-work and do not take Washington and the MSM at their word.....if we do not investigate and just let them run wild...they might hurt our economy. O wait....

It's people like you that can't read and get it twisted. If you want to sit on the fence w/ your girl and believe that there was WMD in Iraq .... That's ok. I on the other hand do not believe the crap they are trying feed to me. And I'm so upset that many of MY PEOPLE died for that lie!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How quickly people forget.

How about the supposed Obama interview?

What a champion of the people eh?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The MSM teevee news networks always attack for dreamy viewer ratings. As CT gain more qwerty recognition the people are transformed into viable targets and treated like venom while seething in the lack of denying ignorance and vomiting it all over our teevee screens. Messy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You got it twisted sister.

I do my homework. How dare you to assume that I don't. I will debate you on any issue any day. I know my stuff.

Don't underestimate the people of this community. We are wide awake.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Whoa, I got a visual. It was ugly.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Then there's this stuff...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thats off topic.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

t's people like you that can't read and get it twisted. If you want to sit on the fence w/ your girl and believe that there was WMD in Iraq

Speaking of twisting, what the hell does WMD's in Iraq have to do with this thread?

You're twisting someones point of view, putting words in their mouth and using a strawman argument.

You don't even realise you're doing it either, do you?

Maybe the Alex Jone's comparison isn't so far off afterall...

link   

You are like a little girl that just woke up to the harsh realities of this world.

We have all been dealing with it for over a decade.

No need to bring us up to speed.

Just sayin...

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Alex Jones is a bold faced liar, I've lost count how many times he's been caught lying.

He certainly has been caught with questionable "facts".......

link   

From an YouTube user calling herself or himself Alex Jones Exposed and ironical this the most reliable proof? if so its weak.

Example.
BILL CLINTON Supports Alex Jones..!

The video claims Clinton AJ is the most important talk show hoster, yet however AJ in this clip is denying that Clinton supports him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Sorry dude, but it's off topic as you say.

But hey, if you still want to laud a guy that has repeatedly pulled the wool over conspiracy theorists eyes, that is your prerogative.

Just don't get butt hurt when his past BS is used against him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

tracehd1 has a point about the WMD claims our beloved media lied to us about the WMDs in Iraq the reality is there were no WMDs in Iraq if you cant see his/her point then there is no point in debating with you. After 8 years with no evidence of WMDs in Iraq.

Why you want users to believe the MSM now?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

By any chance are you liking your own post?

Just don't get butt hurt when his past BS is used against him.

Another failed expose video.

Jones Faked Bohemian Grove Video

first look at this guys channel claims a whole lot of british conspiracy yet claims none in the us hmmmmm.....I smell a hypocrite

A 2005 bohemian club membership list was released, proving by name that "elites" as you call them, do indeed attend.

Try and debunk that then.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
After 8 years with no evidence of WMDs in Iraq.

Why you want users to believe the MSM now?

A little off topic but.....

Come Again????

In WikiLeaks’ massive trove of nearly 392,000 Iraq war logs are hundreds of references to chemical and biological weapons. Most of those are intelligence reports or initial suspicions of WMD that don’t pan out. In July 2004, for example, U.S. forces come across a Baghdad building with gas masks, gas filters, and containers with “unknown contents” inside. Later investigation revealed those contents to be vitamins.

But even late in the war, WMDs were still being unearthed. In the summer of 2008, according to one WikiLeaked report, American troops found at least 10 rounds that tested positive for chemical agents. “These rounds were most likely left over from the [Saddam]-era regime. Based on location, these rounds may be an AQI [Al Qaeda in Iraq] cache. However, the rounds were all total disrepair and did not appear to have been moved for a long time.”

WikiLeaks Show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq – With Surprising Results

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You want to talk about butt hurt!

A lot of people knew that was pure unadulterated bs.

We marched. No one came. The MSM ignored all anti war voices.

A lot of people were slaughtered. You think that we don't know that?

Trillions of dollars were stolen. It was the biggest smash and grab ever in the history of the world

So you want to give us some kind of lesson on that??

Dude, you are behind the curve. We got that 10 years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

She does not have a point about the WMD's at all! trace is trying to discredit Domo by saying that because he believes WMD's were in Iraq, that he must believe all things the media says.

That is a strawman argument...a stupid one at that, since Domo never even stated her stance on WMD's.

edit on 20/4/13 by Chadwickus because: wrong name

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I disliked Bush, as much as I dislike Obama. That being said there were WMD's, just not the amounts Bush's Administration "claimed".

Its hard believing Jones though because EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy with him.

Thats something you cant deny.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

mainstream news is just prolly jealous that more and more people are relying on social media and independent sites for the latest. ATS did a better job than MSN imo yesterday and they are prolly going to try to discredit the independents because they look like incompetant idiots and are losing credibility and money!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ah yes WikiLeaks how credible the same WikiLeaks cables which claimed there was no massacre in China?

Wikileaks: no bloodshed inside Tiananmen Square, cables claim

Instead, the cables show that Chinese soldiers opened fire on protesters outside the centre of Beijing, as they fought their way towards the square from the west of the city. Three cables were sent from the US embassy on June 3, in the hours leading up to the suppression, as diplomats realised that the final showdown between the protesters and soldiers was looming. The cables described the "10,000 to 15,000 helmeted armed troops" moving into the city, some of whom were "carrying automatic weapons".

Chi nese newspaper cites WikiLeaks: ‘Tiananmen massacre a myth’

But Mathews says his purpose for writing the report was different. “My point is that yes, the Chinese did a terrible thing in Tiananmen, but in American journalism, we have to be careful about the truth. If we as Americans want to tell the Chinese to have a free press, our own free press must be accurate.”

Are you ignoring the CIA reports?

MI6 and CIA were told before invasion that Iraq had no active WMD

BBC's Panorama reveals fresh evidence that agencies dismissed intelligence from Iraqi foreign minister and spy chief

So why are you playing the Wikileaks propaganda card?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join