It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists, An Staged Event?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

AT. ONE. POINT.

Like say between 1983 and 1988.

That's why I said ask the Kurds.

Seriously, get a clue.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

See my reply to agent.

Same applies to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

OK I am fully prepared to let your redeem yourself.

It is hard when you throw in data from another era. You weren't flowing with the discussion. You were taking us back in time.

Confrontation is what you should expect when you don't stay on topic.

Just sayin....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Ask donald Rumsfeld not the kurds.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

He is more than just a pony.

He is a disgrace to the "we want to find out the truth" community.

So curious how he gets national coverage??

Does anyone else find this disturbing?

He is a tool and a covert. I dare you to call me wrong.

He is all about disgracing the truth movement that is arising amongst us. And I am not just talking about 9/11, my subject is just truth.

His job is to marginalize the people that are watching and thinking.

He is a freaking stooge and ought to be forsaken by all of us. He is not a friend. He is allied with those that wish to do us all harm. te]

Hes like expresso coffee, you listen to him in small doses and not very often.

edit on 20-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Hey, I didn't take us down the WMD road, your "mate" trace did.

edit on 20/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I don't have any "mates". But if I responded in the wrong place I am totally willing to retract my insults.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Something to think about when it comes down to Boston.

Senators misled by likely fake bin Laden photos

"Let me make this clear, the photo I saw was shown to me by somebody who represented it as being a picture of him after he was shot. I have no idea where it came from," Chambliss said.

Same applies to Boston.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

OK I am fully prepared to let your redeem yourself.

You weren't flowing with the discussion. You were taking us back in time.

The time Iraq had WMD?

When they actually used them to kill Kurds and Iranians?

God forbid we bring "that" up.

Lets stick to the time though when Bush "made-up" the idea of WMD..........

Lets also talk about Alex Jones infatuation with wiki leaks, coincidentally stated that Iraq did have WMD's. Its all about Credibility. Lets not forget that !

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I grew up in the sixty's watching politicians who were actually trying to change things for the good of the people
get whacked. There weren't to many people who wanted to talk about how our gov. might actually be involved.
Then when 911 went down. I was doing my own thinking then and said, ' WTF ? that's a demolition". So I got on the net and started hunting and found Alex Jones was saying everything I was already thinking for myself. So it doesn't mean someone needs Alex Jones to do their thinking, when he's only saying what I already thought out anyway.
The thing is, it's bitchen to hear someone say it over the same airwaves the MSM uses. How can you people hate on Jones when he's at the very least not Glen Beck ? Or the constant drivel of the MSM, treating you like you're an idiot? Everyone on the nightly news from hell to breakfast is a G-D damn nerd. Say'in stupid crap and giggling like their all such funny people. And their never close to humorous, not ever ! Jones is in radio for the money period.
At least he took up a good cause while he's doing that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't hate Jones, but I think anyone that listens to him or anyone for that matter should do their OWN homework.

Not EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Seriously?? That was during the Iran/Iraq war. That was in the freakin 80's. Iraq had been devastated for years with sanctions. Children starved to death over 500,000 of them. That c**t Thatcher was even interviewed and asked by MSM if she felt like it was worth it.

They had dick. Everyone knew it. That is why the Bush Administration wouldn't go back to the security council for a freakin vote. They went solo. You seriously need a history lesson.

Yes they damn well lied about the WMD`s,that includes the US UK and I dare say Australia would have known as well.

If I had to have a choice I`d take Alex Jones side,seeing he isn`t responsable for these deaths due to his lies,take him with a grain of salt,personally I can`t listen to him longer than a few minutes.

One thing GrantedBail,I hadn`t heard thatcher say it was worth it in response to 500,000 childrens deaths,I`d only heard verbally Madeleine Albright and the actions of nations Governments.

Madeleine Albright Defends Mass-Murder of iraqi Children (500,000 Children dead)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

According to you.

-USS Liberty Attack By Israel in order to frame Egypt to start a war with them. Was not an Conspiracy.

-9/11 Three World Center Steel buildings largest in the world all fell down in a free fall due to simple fires after being hit by supposedly terrorists whom the majority of them were found only later to be alive?

Was not an Conspiracy? i could say plenty more for other topics and yes including Sandy Hook but it seems Sandy Hook has became a Taboo here. And users arent allowed to talk about SH.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sonny, Sonny, Sonny.

When Iraq did have chem weapons it is because the good ol us of a provided them to Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war. I don't think that anyone would dispute that fact.

I saw the videos, it was horrifying. Those poor Kurds. But it was our government that was supplying both sides of that war.

I don't know what your point is?

Let's go back and debate the Gulf of Tonkin.

Better yet lets debate the Korean War and all of the atrocities that followed that.

I don't get you?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I say it like this.
Not everything is a conspiracy unless it involves a politician. Why do I think that way ? F.D.R.
edit on 20-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

You are right. My bad. It was that other c**t Albright who said that. I always got those two witches mixed up.

Having said that: Alex Jones does not have the truth market cornered. You seem to think that Alex has some kind of patent on the truth.

The result of the murder of JFK spawned a lot of anti-government people.

The civil rights movement of the 60's generated a bunch of truth seekers.

RFK's murder only solidified people's distrust of our government.

You seem to think that Alex is some kind of architect of the truth movement.

Dude, we have been fighting the machine years before you were even born.

Give it a rest.
edit on 20-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists

Well at least he and others must be doing something right thing otherwise you wouldn't be attacked in this manner. There were two news articles today which came out. Articles by motherjones and salon.

Or it's just extremely offensive to claim that victims "didn't exist", that "actors" were playing roles in front of cameras, or any one of the many stupid theories that AJ likes to put out there in order to sell another couple of hundred books or DVD's.

I feel sick hearing some of the nonsense he and his followers spout, so if I feel that way as a real conspiracy theorist, then I can understand why a lot of others feel exactly the same way too.

We have two groups of people here, those who really investigate genuine conspiracy theories where there is clear evidence of something being wrong or covered up, then those who try to make instances fit their already mapped out delusions.

There are far too many here on ATS who believe one thing, then try to make every single event or tragedy fit that opinion (just as Alex Jones does). Whether it's the big bad Gubment taking away your guns, or the big bag Gubment wanting to go to war with Iran, or the big bag Gubment infiltrated by the Illuminati or the New World Order... people here have an agenda already, and they will believe a random Youtube video that supports their unfounded ideas WHILE refusing any and all actual evidence that goes against what they already believe.

The fact is, conspiracies do indeed exist, but there has to be some investigation, some element of fact, some genuine lead to follow which suggests something is wrong. None of that was the case in either Sandy Hook, or the Boston Bombings, yet people were on here claiming everyone was fictional, or there were thousands of actors playing roles, or that one guy who seriously maimed and seen as such on video and photographic evidence was "pretending" and already an amputee!

Can you not see the insanity of all this and why people would be attacking?

I haven't been posting here long, but in that time I have already posted several times about this, and how these insane little ideas based in nothing but paranoia are causing us all damage. It's destroying the idea of ATS, it's embarrassing us all, and now it's leading to real attacks in the press.

Stop with your unfounded BS. Stop with the Alex Jones insanity. Stop trying to make every event a massive conspiracy when all the evidence is suggesting it isn't. Then maybe people who have been incredibly hurt by these events and all those who have sympathy for them will not be attacking the conspiracy theory community!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Having said that: Alex Jones does not have the truth market cornered. You seem to think that Alex has some kind of patent on the truth.

WTH?

here`s what I said..

If I had to have a choice I`d take Alex Jones side,seeing he isn`t responsable for these deaths due to his lies,take him with a grain of salt,personally I can`t listen to him longer than a few minutes.

In a nut shell,it means out of the two liars I`ll take AJ`s side due to him not being the cause of so many deaths based on lies,got it?

Dude, we have been fighting the machine years before you were even born.

Give it a rest.

Who`s we? and that must make you what? in your 70-80`s? strange avatar for someone your age.

Also I`ll rest when I`m dead.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

RFK's murder only solidified people's distrust of our governent.

And 911 cemented it. But you keep mentioning we and us
and I have the impression you're including of some friends at
the bingo parlor. Could you explain ?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Is this you sonny? or another different user either way i will reply back to you.

Stop with your unfounded BS. Stop with the Alex Jones insanity. Stop trying to make every event a massive conspiracy when all the evidence is suggesting it isn't. Then maybe people who have been incredibly hurt by these events and all those who have sympathy for them will not be attacking the conspiracy theory community!

when all the evidence is suggesting it isn't

When all the evidence is suggesting it isn't presented by the mainstream news outlets and our governments? on 9/11 they told us WTC 7 fell due to fires but that is turning to be false.

On Sandy Hook we are all still awaiting for an CCTV footage of the apparent suspect which was killed or had kill himself, yet at the same during the columbine high school massacre the police quickly released the CCTV videos to the public and media ending some of conspiracy theories.

Yet when it comes to Sandy Hook its taking this long to release a CCTV footage to even end the conspiracy theories. Why? maybe its due to the facts its not how it went down at the school at all dont forget all the roads leading towards to the school were blocked.

And here your saying that Stop with your unfounded BS. Stop trying to make every event a massive conspiracy when all the evidence is suggesting it isn't?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join