It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
Obama and his nwo gansters are still trying to ban guns. Some believe Obama will try to use the Boston bombing to ban reloading powder.

I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.”

“They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20′s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.”

“I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.”

Frank Lautenberg Introducing Legislation To Ban Gun Powder Sales. Just Like Predicted On Infowars/reddit!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I'm an atheist but by that braindead logic all Christians are homosexual child molesters.

Wait a minute, I know some Christians, and they aren't kid bangers. I also know some Muslims, and they aren't terrorists. Take your bigotry somewhere else, thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

Maybe I missed it... can you point out where in the article you linked it says this survivor identified either of these 2 suspects?

That's right- it doesn't say that. So for you to say now that they were ID'ed by the victim is false. They were not that we are aware of at this time.

Fact is, this story has changed a few times already. First they said they had a suspect in custody. A Muslim male. Then they said he was not a suspect. Then every media outlet was saying it was a White person, a lone wolf type of terrorist. Then they said they had made an arrest and would hold a press conference. Of course the photos got released via the internet and the press conference was called off. There was no arrest and no suspect in custody.

Today we are told it is the dynamic duo who robbed a store and stole a car overnight. One is now dead, one is "on the run". So in response to this 19 year old with a gun, we shut down a whole city. We restrict travel of all kinds. We lock the people in their homes. We go door to door and search every single home- without a warrant or evidence of any wrong doing. This seems legit to you?

Where was this response for the DC Sniper? Where is this response any time some gang member kills a rival? Should we shut down sections of the town and go door to door to find a suspect? Where was this response for the Son of Sam killings? We never saw that type of response.. and do you know why? Because it violates the rights of innocent people who have committed no crime.

And yet people like yourself have already convicted these two individuals because your TV told you they were guilty.

Watching this whole scene unfold and the response from people all over- I feel like I am watching the movie "The Running Man".

That's one of the best posts I have ever read on ATS. Had a moment of self reflection after reading it. It's important to get some perspective every once in a while.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Danbones

Sad how these people cant face that its real. Its real folk! Sometimes the USA gets it

well lets see the proof its real then
come on show us what you got

the lady trauma dr interviewed on CNN thursday said NO BALL BEARINGS and NO NAILS
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by penninja

We are ENDING nations or places where there is Nuclear Terrorist threat... if there is possibly loose nukes in wrong hands Chechnya would a likely place...

If only people knew how many lost nukes there are, everyone would be wringing their hands in fear.

Bio is even worse in my opinion...

The treaties people talk about on ATS tend to be military but we have ALL SORTS of deals to cooperate to clean up the mess of the cold war and yeah they Trump normal alliances.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

Wouldn't you if you would set up? Honestly, what chance to speak out would you have if you were either a scapegoat or a proper villain?

Seriously?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I haven't been following too closely, but I DO recall two or three days ago there being an anonymous post on SOME forum (not this one, although there was a screen grab posted here) that at the end of this week the bombings would be "pinned on" a white teenage male. Lo, and behold.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Per CNN- The mother of the suspect is claiming that the eldest(now deceased suspect)son was followed by FBI for 3 years. This is incredibly strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The uncle came out and called his newphews losers, yet he hasn't known them since 2005, their mother says she is 100% sure they have been framed, she even talks about her kids having numerous encounters with the FBI, with the FBI saying her kids are 'excellent' (in her words).

Why does the MSM still continue with their narrative while refusing to cover any evidence that points to a uniformly dressed and obviously coordinated 'squad' present at the marathon?

edit on 19-4-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfootgurl
I haven't been following too closely, but I DO recall two or three days ago there being an anonymous post on SOME forum (not this one, although there was a screen grab posted here) that at the end of this week the bombings would be "pinned on" a white teenage male. Lo, and behold.

and that they would also ban powder!

Lautenberg Press Office, 202-224-3224
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In the wake of the deadly bombing attacks in Boston, U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ) today announced that he will reintroduce legislation he has proposed in a prior Congress to require that sales of explosive powder be subject to a background check. He will also file the legislation as an amendment to the gun violence prevention bill currently on the Senate floor.

www.dailypaul.com...

as predicted wedensday
jones redit :
right again

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81
Per CNN- The mother of the suspect is claiming that the eldest(now deceased suspect)son was followed by FBI for 3 years. This is incredibly strange.

Well…. Considering what he was espousing, and what he done, and the fact that he should have been deported because of terrorist related activities, there was a dang good reason they would have been following him.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

reply to post by Danbones

Sad how these people cant face that its real. Its real folk! Sometimes the USA gets it

well lets see the prood its real then
come on show us what you got

the lady trauma dr interviewed on CNN thursday said NO BALL BEARINGS and NO NAILS

Is that english you're speaking?

Oh well. Moving on, regarding the "prood" you seek- I would say the onus is on you to prove that all of these people involved are somehow actors. Wow, what an amazing feat to pull off. Congrats to whoever oversaw this amazingly successful production.

But sadly I'm starting to think you are just here to discredit the normal conspiratorial standpoint, with your beyond-asinine views and incoherent posts.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Boston Marathon suspects Islamic terrorists, not Chechen separatists

Emerson's Investigative Project on Terrorism reviewed videos posted on the YouTube channels of Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

Both brothers had YouTube channels in the United States and in Russia. Emerson's group reviewed about half of the 22 videos posted on the U.S. channel. The videos were viewed by a small number of people. One video received 5,000 views, another just 1,000 views.

Based on the content of the videos, which feature Bin Laden, calls to kill Americans, Jews, Christians and exhortations to establish a world-wide caliphate, it is clear that these message are not directed just at Chechens. "They are directed primarily against all non-Muslims and are very similar to the Al Qaeda videos we've seen in years past."

The two brothers clearly want "to express a message that they totally sympathize with the jihadist cause. These were jihadists, they were not just Chechen separatists."

The father is in denial.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yea, because some lady in another country says it, it must be true. Her children are deranged idiots and did this for some reason to be determined. Their actions after being caught SHOW they did it. Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Um if they ae innocent then why the holy hell are they getting into shoot outs with cops and lobbing homemade bombs at them? Robbing convience stores an car jacking people and shooting cops ,... If they are innocent then they sure as hell have a strange way of protesting it. Sometimes the truth is the truth.. i know that for some people on this site that is hard to accept.

The father as far as im concerned is just as suspect.. if he had no clue what his kids were up to then he's a horrible parent.. and if he did then by god he knew and now he should be held accountable as well. Hes mearly using the muslim card knowing that the subject is so contrvorsial in this country that some one will come to his defense.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This dad knows his son couldnt plant 8 bombs in Boston and then not have the money to escape. Hes knows that there is too many inconsistencies and he knows how eaaaaaaaaasy it is to plant it on these two brothers . There still hasnt been any evidence yet... not a shred. Even these boys youtube videos and twitter accounts arent evidence, they should check out how many other folk have terrorist videos on the youtube they have watched. Honestly now....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lookingfortruth79

If you were a suspect and the FBI/police had no evidence on you, but despite this they shot your sibling. Would you think handing yourself in would end any better for you?

What evidence does anyone have that they did it?
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
not sure if it was already posted in this thread, RT interviewed the suspects mother as well:
Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup

according to RT, this could be the twitter account of one of the suspects: twitter.com...

I found also following article interesting, although it's not a very reliable source:
infowars: Obama Covering Up Saudi Link to Boston Bombing?

And let's not forget that the FBI was behind several terrors in the past: FBI organizes almost all terror plots in the US, www.motherjones.com...[e ditby]edit on 19-4-2013 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Boston bombers: 'Hey you (Mercedes SUV owner), get in the car, you're our hostage and we're taking the car!'

Hostage: 'ok, ok, don't hurt me, take whatever you want.'

Boston bombers: 'Yeah, we're the boston bombers!'

...seems unlikely that happened and I'm thinking the media (or hostage) made that little story up.

Side note: Get ready for your mandatory RFID chips in the future!! We need to be able to track everyone's physical position just in case you turn from a sweet young boy to a raging dirty child killer.... cuz we shut down the town and still couldn't find a shifty 19 yr old... even though we had him in sight after a shootout... and he got away on foot!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by lookingfortruth79

If you were a suspect and the FBI/police had no evidence on you, but despite this they shot your sibling. Would you think handing yourself in would end any better for you?

What evidence does anyone have that they did it?
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

For a start, the BEST evidence you have comes from the mouth of the terrorist's father. Could you imagine a more biased source? Your source appears to believe that it's impossible for anyone from Cambridge to be in Watertown (the immediately adjacent neighborhood five minutes away). Your other "best evidence" is that law enforcement shot the suspect's sibling. I would venture to say this "evidence" actually corroborates the mainstream story.

The evidence we have supporting the mainstream account is that the suspects were caught on tape behaving suspiciously at the marathon, as well as positively ID'd by a victim, and they had made many statements indicating religious/nationalist fanaticism.

Hope that helps!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join