It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by topdog81
Per CNN- The mother of the suspect is claiming that the eldest(now deceased suspect)son was followed by FBI for 3 years. This is incredibly strange.

Well…. Considering what he was espousing, and what he done, and the fact that he should have been deported because of terrorist related activities, there was a dang good reason they would have been following him.

If the case- All the more reason this should've been headed off long ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How did the kid evade all the police? The other point here is that it just isn't their family saying they were nice, but everyone who knew them. One of them tweeted about being a lifeguard and saving lives and how much that means. It just seems weird to me. They certainly don't fit this very well.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
How did the kid evade all the police? The other point here is that it just isn't their family saying they were nice, but everyone who knew them. One of them tweeted about being a lifeguard and saving lives and how much that means. It just seems weird to me. They certainly don't fit this very well.

Is your point that religious/nationalist fanatics are always jerks to everyone around them? Do you think that Nazi and Soviet officers never threw great birthday parties?

"Chechens can't be lifeguards!"
edit on 19-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I'm not denying that these guys perpetrated each of these atrocities. I agree with you completely in questioning 'HOW' could he possibly evade this massive manhunt after rearing his head. We have the technology and capability to see something as small as a bird flying around in the forest. Where is our mighty surveillance capability that is touted throughout the world?
NO WAY a 19 year old kid does this without some serious pointers/guidance/training. I just don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Except for the fact that they were both involved (with police and civilian witnesses) in a 200 round firefight with 15 police officers last night.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Why run? Wouldn't you if you realized?

Who shot first? Do we really know?

One brother ID'ed as the person dropping the bag? Ever seen the masks in Mission Impossible? I mean how simple or elaborate could an actual plot be? Like many have said, we will probably never know. Gut feel says this smells.

Also, they are not searching door to door, despite the fact that some reports are saying they are. The homes of two family members I have spoken to today, who are very close to where this occurred, have not even been approached. The more likely accurate reports are that that they're searching targeted places from intel.they've received...from somewhere.

I have a final question, too. Is the "report" that the brother were in Russia for six months true? Shades of Lee Harvey. And like, Lee Harvey, in a minute they'll both be dead and then we, again, will never know.

edit on 4/19/2013 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Again I ask..since so many are sure these guys were in a shoot out with police...what is your proof? Because the news says the fbi/police says so?
Proof they robbed a 7/11?
Proof they threw grenades?
Proof they planted a bomb?

Anything?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

One brother ID'ed as the person dropping the bag? Ever seen the masks in Mission Impossible? I mean how simple or elaborate could an actual plot be? Like many have said, we will probably never know. Gut feel says this smells.

Really? Your gut says that two Chechen nationalists with crude homemade bombs, who were caught on video acting suspiciously at the marathon and positively ID'd by a victim, "smells"?

And your gut says two men with hypertechnical-wizard Mission Impossible masks (literally only seen in the movies) imitating two random Chechens doesn't "smell"?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Perhaps not either/or. Doubtful not just two brothers. FBI might have been watching "secret police" ops who recruited the brothers. The lines are blurred these days. Contractors or agents? Who is who? Who knows...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Really? Your gut says that two Chechen nationalists with crude homemade bombs, who were caught on video acting suspiciously at the marathon and positively ID'd by a victim, "smells"?

And your gut says two men with hypertechnical-wizard Mission Impossible masks (literally only seen in the movies) imitating two random Chechens doesn't "smell"?

Two kids who came to this country to escape war at the ages of 9 and 16.

My point about the masks is don't believe everything you are "shown." And furthermore, if the authorities felt there was a threat that day, and certainly a lot of what we have been "shown" would lead to that conclusion, why don't they say so?

Yeah my gut says something is not right here. You follow yours, I'll follow mine.
edit on 4/19/2013 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81
If the case- All the more reason this should've been headed off long ago.

Considering that a good portion of the Muslim population in the US is espousing those same beliefs, and many people in mosque across the country are preaching the same thing, that would mean we would have to “deal with” a good percentage of the Muslim population.

In today’s world, you can’t systematically haul off a good portion of a religious population.

The only time you can act is if there is evidence that they are getting ready to carry out an act of violence against other people.

Considering the method they used to attack other people, and the fact that they did not openly discuss the planned action with other people, there was no evidence available to allow the authorities to do anything to them with today’s laws. There were no outward signs they were going to carry out an attack.

Now, if that population starts acting as a group to carry out violence against other people, then things can change.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Two kids who came to this country to escape war at the ages of 9 and 16.

My point about the masks is don't believe everything you are "shown."

People escaping war atrocities tend to have some strong political opinions.

Yes, as the old saying goes, "Don't believe everything you're told because the people telling you could secretly be Philip Seymour Hoffman and you could be a fictional character."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Yeah, usually gratitude to the country that took them in. Been there done that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah, usually gratitude to the country that took them in. Been there done that.

Even their own father (who doesn't believe they're responsible) proposed a possible reason for dissatisfaction with the United States:

"Q.
Did he want to be an American citizen?

A.
He wanted to, of course. Why not?

Q.
But it didn’t work out, right?

A.
Because with his girlfriend, there was a scandal. He hit her lightly. He was locked up for half an hour. There was jealousy there. He paid $250, that was it, he went home. Because of that — in America you can’t touch a woman, they wouldn’t give him citizenship.

A.
Because of that they didn’t give him citizenship?

Q.
He had gone through the interview, that was it. But they said, he said, they will check the federal authorities, when they check me they will give it. He would have been granted it, he passed the interview. Now we have a new system where they check young people. Because he is a Muslim, I think, and a Chechen, too."

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...-york-times-interview-with-suspects-father

www.usatoday.com...

Pure speculation, since I doubt the terrorists have written a formal treatise on their political beliefs. Perhaps they loved America and were inspired to revolution on Patriots' Day by our Founding Fathers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The FBI were following the kids for years, how many of you actually think that they were able to pull this off under surveillance?

Come on people...THINK.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
The FBI were following the kids for years, how many of you actually think that they were able to pull this off under surveillance?

Come on people...THINK.

Source?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

MSM of courseNews

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Come on people...THINK.

And they would admit to following him, if they had something to do with it...why?

come on....think....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think I heard a couple of similar stories in the past few years... what a coincidence...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
MSM of courseNews

Wow, they must be patsies. It's hard to believe that someone formerly accused of extremism by a foreign state would ever commit an act of terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join