It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I searched but couldn't find anything.

The father of the Boston Bombing suspects believe his kids were "set up by secret services" and I figured it relevant to the forum.

‘‘In my opinion, my children were set up by the secret services because they are practising Muslims,’’ Anzor Tsarnaev told the Interfax news agency on Friday from the North Caucasus Russian city of Makhachkala.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

edit on 19-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Can't deny the possibility when we have licensed terrorists inside the country.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wondered the same thing. Did these boys really commit these bombings or are they convenient scapegoats? Fact is we may never know for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

‘In my opinion, my children were set up by the secret services because they are practising Muslims,’’

It maybe a ring to the chain of propaganda.

The father says that.

Then govt finds some evidence that Iranian scientists have been sending bombs to them

And at last , they will attack Turkey.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yea, it's a definate possibility. I mean there are ALOT of inconsistencies in the story.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
innocent until proven guilty (beyond a reasonable doubt)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It's so obvious, well at least through my eyes what is happening here. Does anyone else see the bigger picture that is being painted with these hideous colors?

We have a bunch of suspects...I lost count of em. The Saudi deported man? I believe one is dead? They are looking for the 2nd one?
On top of all that...this story. Wow MSM, you really know how to cast a stone in a puddle and watch it "spread"
I mentioned on the first thread about the event, this is going to turn into a really bad Hollywood crime/suspense flick. Gee, wasn't so hard to guess that this was right on the corner. tsk tsk. This isn't about the "suspects" anymore IMO, they already have an effect on the general public. Now, they are playing the patriot card to hunt down the terrorists who put our freedoms in harms way. Friggin' joke. But wait, the puddle is only going to spread more until it totally dissapears.
edit on 19-4-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by boncho

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wondered the same thing. Did these boys really commit these bombings or are they convenient scapegoats? Fact is we may never know for sure.

Exactly all the police/gov needs to do is kill them both and then plant crap on their computers and make stuff up.
Nobody (not enough people and not the right people) will ever ask the questions and nobody will ever find out the truth, and if and when they do? Well they'll be labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
due to the feds lack of honesty and the willingness for them to set up patsies to try and create a fake terror scam that they then save us from , it is very plausible . I wonder why we have not heard any back pedaling on the immigration "reform" bills they are trying to sneak through . supposedly these 2 were given legal status in the U.S . now with the goal of legalizing 11 million , how many of those will have terroristic tendencies?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not sure about this but I heard on the radio today that father also said that if his son was killed that there was going to terrible consequences.

Got home and scoured the web and Tv yet found nothing about that comment by the suspected terrorists father.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it has happened before
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
But also, this could sleeping terrorist cells within the US, you know is not just in movies we have them living with us and among us, but Americans are so trustworthy that they feed the enemy thinking that they are friends

Sleeping cells are real.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 19-4-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What? Attack Turkey? Elaborate, please!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The snow ball just keeps on getting bigger as it rolls down the hill.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well he IS Muslim.

Seems as if the Muslims members here on ATS have to come up with the excuse of "Islam is not a violent religion" after a suicide bomber blows himself up along with 30 other people in some crowded market. Or when a young girl is sentenced to death because someone raped her.

I hear that excuse a few times per year.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
But also, this could sleeping terrorist cells within the US, you know is not just in movies we have them living with us and among us, but Americans are so trustworthy that they feed the enemy thinking that they are friends

Sleeping cells are real.

That is why I find the people that say the US could never be attacked so ridiculous. Look at Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston, etc., if there was a real, co-ordinated attack on the US, where they did infiltrate people into communities/law enforcement (think The Following), then not only would they be very successful at causing terror, but they would also cause many casualties. Imagine 200 Aurora's on one day, scares the sh*t out of me.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So, uh, I guess the secret services told them that the bag was full of candy floss, and they were to leave it behind a group of kids that would really appreciate it?

Well that's what the pictures show, a smiling guy dropping a bag behind some kids watching the marathon. That guy who dropped the bag is definitely the guy who robbed a 7/11 last night, then shot dead a police officer, then went on to throw explosives at police officers from a car window.

I say the dad is in denial.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join