It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What kills this "Secret Service" claims for is that fact they she said these guys were setup by the "Secret Service".That is very specific claim to make, which tells me two things are possible:

(1) She has specific and damning information as to why she thinks the Secret Service (out of all the possible government agencies and officials that could have set up the kids) did this.

(2) She has no real clue what is going on with this situation or these kids, and she just haphazardly selected the "Secret Service" as the possible organization setting up these kids out of ignorance, panic, and emotional shock.

Honestly (2) sounds more likely to me.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
But also, this could sleeping terrorist cells within the US, you know is not just in movies we have them living with us and among us, but Americans are so trustworthy that they feed the enemy thinking that they are friends

Sleeping cells are real.

I asked this question in this blog on the 11th February...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Has the USA Government been infiltrated"

I wonder...... ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
When did this anonymous person post the messege that a 20yr old man would be framed? Does anyone know...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Since the gun control agenda became an issue i am finding that most of this attacks against citizens has been done by younger people, that kind of made me think that it is indeed sleeping cells of terrorist but no only foreign also domestic while I can imagine the foreign ones been manipulated by outside forces I wonder about the domestic ones and who is manipulating them.

But then again I am nothing but a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Oh, our government has been infiltrated a long time ago when it stop been for the people and by the people, when private and foreign interest is more important than the safety of the nations citizens.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

I bet she is a radical nut job herself. What kind of family does nut jobs like this come out of. They are not crazy they are radical religious nut jobs. And I bet she is also a radical religious nut job.

Ya ever notice how the Islamic community never really takes a good hard stand against this crap. They are silently supporting it. They teach there children to hate at a very young age.

I bet we will see a ton of Muslim apologists posting about how it is only a select few.
It is time to finally see the truth maybe just maybe this is wide spread.
edit on 19-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
When did this anonymous person post the messege that a 20yr old man would be framed? Does anyone know...

it was in a link in my navy seal look alike thread

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Can you post the link again? pls.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I bet she is a radical nut job herself. What kind of family does nut jobs like this come out of. They are not crazy they are radical religious nut jobs. And I bet she is also a radical religious nut job.

Ya ever notice how the Islamic community never really takes a good hard stand against this crap. They are silently supporting it. They teach there children to hate at a very young age.

it is said biggotry is the lowest form of hypocracy

I bet we will see a ton of Muslim apologists posting about how it is only a select few.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Or you know, the guy wearing the hat was a huge fan of the Punisher comics?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They probably were! but in a different sense!

What if the agencies were aware of their intentions and LET THEM attack so to reap the infinite benefits of the aftermath

The 9/11 effect!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I just want to make a note here that I don't agree/endorse your views on Muslims or the Islamic religion. That is all I wanted to say...just to keep my name clear and all. No offense to you, of course.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I wrote it in another thread i'll say it here....

The Russians Have been active in the Black Sea for weeks... we've had men in Chechnya for a while... on both ends, what we need to gather Intelligence...

We are ENDING nations or places where there is Nuclear Terrorist threat... if there is possibly loose nukes in wrong hands Chechnya would a likely place...

Think about it... Parents thought the kids were great, they visited a couple of You tube vids LOL

Religious extremists are Emotional... not the type to infiltrate a country and be semi popular. And best the Jihadis are... loners they don't go to good schools etc, etc...

KGB or equivalent...

This kid is evading us for 15 hrs? 2 took on a police force used serious diversionary tactics now avoiding a massive manhunt?

That's KGB training

I'd wager at high level on agreement with the USA.... North Korea, Iran, Syria... Chechnya

US/Israel... Iran/Syria
US/Chna... North Korea
US/Russia.... Chechnya

War on Terror.... Nuclear proliferation

That's the profile of these 2 that LOGICALLY makes sense.... this kid has SKILLS, that's Russian alright.... That Chechen Black Market is scary... Superpowers don't like loosing cities...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

not sure if you have ever seen any movies where the governments/evil rich set up the heroes
anything in the digital realm is questionable we can't even say the recent tweets are his even if it is his account

Yes, because everything in real life is just like the movies.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

well if you were labeled a terrorist in a massive liberal city and were being hounded by thousands of police and military who had no desire other than kill you and then yes i would assume you would be in hiding innocent or guilty.

Well I would think a suspected muslim terrorist in a massive liberal city would be just fine. They'd give him cookies, hug him and try to rehabilitate him (because deep down he's really a good boy).
edit on 4/19/2013 by Cabalis because: took out a word

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And could you actually link to the original post? Not a screen capture of it hosted on an image sharing site?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It is absolutely horrible to think that people could do something like the Boston bombing to begin with. Normal seeming people who went to school, had friends, were part of the community.

I guess I have a really hard time thinking this is a "set up" of the individuals, as 1) they robbed the 7/11 store, 2) they stole the SUV, 3) they fired on policemen, killing one and injuring another, 4) they hurled explosives at the officers, 5) the brother had on a 'suicide vest' 6) they were filmed at the Marathon and seen putting the backpack down by one of the victims who has ID'd them, 7) they lied to their father about not being at the event at all.

If they were innocent and "set up," they would not have explosives and heavy arms on them (the one who escaped is said to be carrying an AR-15, not that carrying it makes him guilty, but if he were innocent it would be beyond stupid to shoot at officers/kill an officer with said gun and go on the run with it...). If they were innocent, why did they rob the 7/11? Why did they steal the SUV? If they were innocent, why did they hurl homemade explosives at the police? Why have a 'suicide vest' on your person if you are innocent - I mean, seriously, that and the other explosives are not things you can whip up out of nowhere!

It is more plausible that they were sucked into someone's agenda, either on their own via online or as part of a group, in the past year. In a "closed-circut Group Think" situation, or 'pack mentality' it is easy to do things one would never otherwise morally consider.

The steps to Evil are small, incremental, and often unnoticed. Were the Service men and women who tortured and abused prisoners in Iraq simply Evil to begin with? Or did they get into it slowly, and build on each other's energy and actions until horror after horror happened at their hands. They were young. They were not Muslim. They were capable of unspeakable things in an environment that opened the way and encouraged this in them. They lost their moral compass. Perhaps they thought they were doing something good, even. Evil is a human thing - we choose it. It does not belong to a specific group of people.

So, I guess I don't see a set up here. I could be wrong, of course, but it just doesn't make sense to me personally to say they were not the ones to plant the bombs.

My heart is sick over this whole event. There is a sense of unreality to it, but honestly this sort of thing plays out around the world over and over again. I am so sad for all of us.

peace to you,
AB

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

And could you actually link to the original post? Not a screen capture of it hosted on an image sharing site?

nope
its ben discussed on the thread mentioned

help your self

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

nope
its in the op on the thread mentioned

www.abovetopsecret.com...
help your self

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

We are ENDING nations or places where there is Nuclear Terrorist threat... if there is possibly loose nukes in wrong hands Chechnya would a likely place...

If only people knew how many lost nukes there are, everyone would be wringing their hands in fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join