"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 8
74
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well this is his mothers and dads side of things. We all know how biased parents can be. But honestly if the fbi were meant to be watching them like this then they should have deported them, maybe they are saying this so the blame is on the usa. ....

I mean someone has to pay for a dead son and another who has no chance.... right?! So let it be the incompetent FBI
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?


Exactly.



Also, Is someone helping him hide?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime
 

Well he wasn't arrested or deported...so must not have be anything to it right?

Of course that is if you belive any of it



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
Well he wasn't arrested or deported...so must not have be anything to it right?

Of course that is if you belive any of it


Oh, ok. That makes sense. It's sort of like how, two years ago, police came to my house to search for drugs. They didn't find anything inside at the time, so I guess that means I don't have any drugs at my house right now.
edit on 19-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that these 2 guys committed this crime, but I am curious as to why there haven't been any pictures or video of these 2 individuals dropping off these backpacks and walking away. With all of these video cameras everywhere, there should be video showing this.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime
 

so since they didn't find drugs at your house they stop watching you? And when the big drug party comes to town they never check and see if your going??



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have tried to not listen to the babble but is so hard to not to.

Oh, now they are reporting a fire in the boat now! No more evidence!

Ok, Ill continue.... They reported in one of the conferences today that the 7-11 guys were not the same two guys as the two boston marathon suspects! Suspects!! Get it.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
so since they didn't find drugs at your house they stop watching you? And when the big drug party comes to town they never check and see if your going??


Nope. They didn't find anything at my house two years ago, and no one's tipped them to any drugs since. No probable cause and no warrants. Guess I don't have any drugs at my house!

I would even go so far as to say the fact that someone told the cops two years ago that I had drugs at my house PROVES that I've never done drugs in my life.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Chechen guy in Russia has sons who were set up by American CIA....mmmmmhmmmm


By the way, latest news is one of them is holed up and police are moving in as I post this.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
Every religion has it's extremists as any thinking person can rationalize.

Demonization of Muslims in general is getting sooo old.


Well it certainly seems like Muslim extremists are quite more radicalized than extremists from other religions.
You say that now because the Christians aren't burning herbalists at the stake anymore.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

You say that now because the Christians aren't burning herbalists at the stake anymore.


Uh, yeah, that's exactly why he said it.
edit on 19-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It could be an inside, job. Honestly this would be a way easier thing to set up than 9/11 and I am convinced 9/11 was an inside job. I would not put anything past the government. The only thing that makes me skeptical about it being an "inside job" is the fact that these guys fought back and got grenades.

There is a youtube video of some filming the noise from the shootout. Now obviously it was night and you could not see #, but if it was fake they'd have to get cops to go to a location and shoot up stuff for nothing



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I mean do you realize how risky that is?

How would they even set it up? Just select to random immigrants and pin it all on them? and if that's the case why would they fight back wouldn't they be shocked? when arrest warrants and police came for them?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime
 

Lol now I am not sure what either one of us is saying..

I am saying if the FBI had any reason to think this guy was up to no good...he would not have made it into a crowd of people on that day....
They keep a list of such folks.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

Lol now I am not sure what either one of us is saying..

I am saying if the FBI had any reason to think this guy was up to no good...he would not have made it into a crowd of people on that day....
They keep a list of such folks.


Got it. If you read my analogy over again, you'll understand why that's ridiculous.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuppergots3
It could be an inside, job. Honestly this would be a way easier thing to set up than 9/11 and I am convinced 9/11 was an inside job. I would not put anything past the government. The only thing that makes me skeptical about it being an "inside job" is the fact that these guys fought back and got grenades.

There is a youtube video of some filming the noise from the shootout. Now obviously it was night and you could not see #, but if it was fake they'd have to get cops to go to a location and shoot up stuff for nothing



I like the inside-job theory, but if the feds went from "controlled demolition of two iconic skyscrapers and missiles deployed into the pentagon, killing 3000 people to attack two huge countries" to "homemade pressure cookers at a regional marathon killing three people to attack teenage Chechen immigrants," it's a little disappointing. Guess the recession hit everyone.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
On muzzleflashes thread, I will repeat what what he or what was said there that I couldn't find the right word or term to explain what has been going on in Boston....


MARTIAL LAW!!! Obviously they are avoiding the term used!

How many days now has Boston been under siege?


Okay, I guess the boy, suspect

is alive and given up!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I bet you won't see his face, who knows if it is the 19 yr old or not!?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395
 


From what I hear on the scanner....so called suspect has not moved since police opened fire on the boat, suspect is laying face up..no movement....waiting on robot to check for explosives



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Seems like these guys would've had an escape plan, especially if the 19-year old was a pretty bright kid. Why wait until your pictures are plastered all over the world to get out of Dodge?

The 19-year ol pot-smoking dude doesn't seem like the kind of guy....then again, I'm relying on the same incompetent media whose unconscious/conscious dissemination of disinformation and propaganda-style reporting creates a lot of these conspiracies.

If they kill him while he's laying in that boat, we may never know.





new topics

top topics



 
74
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join