It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok, now they didn't rob the gas station? Can anyone get the story straight?

I'm not saying they were set up, but COME ON!
edit on 19-4-2013 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That's still a screen grab from where it was originally posted. I would like to see it in its original form on the page it was posted. Not a screen grab hosted on an image hosting website.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

Umm you are sensationalizing here. It states he looked at him, he had sunglasses on so how in hell could he have seen if he was looking into his eyes....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Since several people refer to it..where is the photo of this guy leaving a bag at someones feet? Has anyone actually seen it? Or are we taking the word of news media? Any photos of grenades being thrown? Any proof of anything??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Only boogieman bigger than a muslim one?

Is a CIA one.

Those sons were not set up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
It is absolutely horrible to think that people could do something like the Boston bombing to begin with. Normal seeming people who went to school, had friends, were part of the community.

I guess I have a really hard time thinking this is a "set up" of the individuals, as 1) they robbed the 7/11 store, 2) they stole the SUV, 3) they fired on policemen, killing one and injuring another, 4) they hurled explosives at the officers, 5) the brother had on a 'suicide vest' 6) they were filmed at the Marathon and seen putting the backpack down by one of the victims who has ID'd them, 7) they lied to their father about not being at the event at all.

If they were innocent and "set up," they would not have explosives and heavy arms on them (the one who escaped is said to be carrying an AR-15, not that carrying it makes him guilty, but if he were innocent it would be beyond stupid to shoot at officers/kill an officer with said gun and go on the run with it...). If they were innocent, why did they rob the 7/11? Why did they steal the SUV? If they were innocent, why did they hurl homemade explosives at the police? Why have a 'suicide vest' on your person if you are innocent - I mean, seriously, that and the other explosives are not things you can whip up out of nowhere!

It is more plausible that they were sucked into someone's agenda, either on their own via online or as part of a group, in the past year. In a "closed-circut Group Think" situation, or 'pack mentality' it is easy to do things one would never otherwise morally consider.

The steps to Evil are small, incremental, and often unnoticed. Were the Service men and women who tortured and abused prisoners in Iraq simply Evil to begin with? Or did they get into it slowly, and build on each other's energy and actions until horror after horror happened at their hands. They were young. They were not Muslim. They were capable of unspeakable things in an environment that opened the way and encouraged this in them. They lost their moral compass. Perhaps they thought they were doing something good, even. Evil is a human thing - we choose it. It does not belong to a specific group of people.

So, I guess I don't see a set up here. I could be wrong, of course, but it just doesn't make sense to me personally to say they were not the ones to plant the bombs.

My heart is sick over this whole event. There is a sense of unreality to it, but honestly this sort of thing plays out around the world over and over again. I am so sad for all of us.

peace to you,
AB

Sucked in? Really? educated, well liked, Competitive, one kid was a boxing champ, strong family ties

That's not the profile of anyone that gets "sucked in" over you tube vids....

If they were American that's the profile of a future CIA agent

But they are NOT... they are Russian

This just is not... the profile of a Jihadi. Again ONE kid evading everything we throw out there all day? You know we have Satellites watching that can read the plates on a car, if we don't have him yet he's moving with trained measure...

No... these kids ring of the kind of precision only the Russian train, they are the BEST IN THE WORLD and planting believable agents over long periods of time....

Hell...the current TV show "The Americans" shows it in perfect clarity

The parents are shocked for a reason... these are hero's of the motherland not Jihad's... we need an excuse to clamp down because there is viable threat of a real Nuclear terrorist attack now... They have to handle the Chechen Black market before it happens to them...

No Jihadi is pulling this off all day... This kid is GOOD

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I heard the same thing on a talk radio show this morning on 103.7 The father said that they should both die if they did this, but if they are killed there will be terrible consequences. I take it that he meant from other terrorists groups in the US. I wish I knew the name of the show. I'm not sure if it was Rush Limbaugh or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the suspect fleeing the crime scene:

www.usatoday.com...

Here is an uncle of the family suggesting a family rift:

www.ctvnews.ca...

and also a belief that his nephew would be killed before being brought in for justice.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

Sucked in? Really? educated, well liked, Competitive, one kid was a boxing champ, strong family ties

That's not the profile of anyone that gets "sucked in" over you tube vids....

If they were American that's the profile of a future CIA agent

But they are NOT... they are Russian

This just is not... the profile of a Jihadi. Again ONE kid evading everything we throw out there all day? You know we have Satellites watching that can read the plates on a car, if we don't have him yet he's moving with trained measure...

No... these kids ring of the kind of precision only the Russian train, they are the BEST IN THE WORLD and planting believable agents over long periods of time....

Hell...the current TV show "The Americans" shows it in perfect clarity

The parents are shocked for a reason... these are hero's of the motherland not Jihad's... we need an excuse to clamp down because there is viable threat of a real Nuclear terrorist attack now... They have to handle the Chechen Black market before it happens to them...

No Jihadi is pulling this off all day... This kid is GOOD

This is an interesting theory. I would submit that if these are 'agents' they are also not being set up but following their programming.

While it could look like an episode of 24 or something, it is also possible that the kid is extremely lucky, and has shaved-by so far. I don't know.

I also don't want to minimize the effect that the internet could have had on them as far as being pulled into something. The bombs were not overly sophisticated and could have been cooked up from the magazine "Inspire."

Anyway, thank you for your perspective.

peace to you,
AB

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mother said they were set up

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Or maybe he was running away from the blast like everyone else

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No .. his ADULT kids weren't set up.

They pulled this off on their own.

They were ID'd by the fella that got his legs blown off.

The bomber looked right in his eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet.

That's freak'n COLD ...

Bloomberg News

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

Maybe I missed it... can you point out where in the article you linked it says this survivor identified either of these 2 suspects?

That's right- it doesn't say that. So for you to say now that they were ID'ed by the victim is false. They were not that we are aware of at this time.

Fact is, this story has changed a few times already. First they said they had a suspect in custody. A Muslim male. Then they said he was not a suspect. Then every media outlet was saying it was a White person, a lone wolf type of terrorist. Then they said they had made an arrest and would hold a press conference. Of course the photos got released via the internet and the press conference was called off. There was no arrest and no suspect in custody.

Today we are told it is the dynamic duo who robbed a store and stole a car overnight. One is now dead, one is "on the run". So in response to this 19 year old with a gun, we shut down a whole city. We restrict travel of all kinds. We lock the people in their homes. We go door to door and search every single home- without a warrant or evidence of any wrong doing. This seems legit to you?

Where was this response for the DC Sniper? Where is this response any time some gang member kills a rival? Should we shut down sections of the town and go door to door to find a suspect? Where was this response for the Son of Sam killings? We never saw that type of response.. and do you know why? Because it violates the rights of innocent people who have committed no crime.

And yet people like yourself have already convicted these two individuals because your TV told you they were guilty.

Watching this whole scene unfold and the response from people all over- I feel like I am watching the movie "The Running Man".

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this really looks like
drill baby drill

pics showing drill

thanks to MYKAH

Originally posted by Mykah
Hello ATS community.

This is the stuff they don't want us to see. Please share this information with everyone you know.
(Warning, some of these pictures are gruesome at first glance. I assure you though that the blood and gore is all fake, I can prove it simply by informed medical observation.)

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mykah because: formatting

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sad how these people cant face that its real. Its real folk! Sometimes the USA gets it

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If I were to come up with a hypothetical conspiracy...

Be a wealthy Mideastern person who couldn't care less about the U.S. Find some potential lackeys recently immigrated to the U.S. from an unstable country with extremist separatists. Chat them up a little online, get them worked up enough and then do the rest of communication via regular mail. Plan a visit. Impress them with wealth and give them expensive trinkets that can easily be pawned for cash, that way money can't readily be traced. Use your own similar religious background to push their buttons a bit. Talk them into doing a job with promise of giving them a lot more money afterwards and have some plan for escape. Don't hang out with lackeys for a while, but be nearby and visible to encourage them to do the job. After stuff happens, feign shock/surprise at what happened, leave the lackeys hanging out to dry, and use family diplomatic ties for get out of jail free card. Then have family back home invest heavily in U.S. security firms and related support services likely to get contracts with DHS. ???? Profit?

Proving it without gathering evidence would be hard though. If the instigator is well off enough, money and influence could also be pushed around to make investigators look the other way or otherwise make things difficult.

At least that's the way I'd see a potential conspiracy (if it exists), it isn't really about any religious fundamentalist slant on things, this is about stirring up the pot and causing trouble for the purpose of making money. Wouldn't necessarily say it's CIA, but definitely somebody using one of their fund-raising game-plans.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

You can't argue that with LUCK anything is possible...

But with that said... this kid should have gone to Vegas not built bombs lol if that's the case.

They took on a shoot out with how many cops? I had it on scanner last night and of course almost instant facebook from clips and stuff on video...

That's sooooooome luck.

I know a guy... an ex Marine, tried to evade the cops in my crummy small town running from a stolen car.... These yokels had him stunned and prone in about a half a block...

If this kid isn't KGB... he's the luckiest man alive right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Bloomberg News

How can anyone 100% positively ID someone wearing a cap and sunglasses? Not to mention, the fact that he saw this guy place the bag at his feet, apparently (assuming) walk away, and then... what? The guy just stared at the bag for the next two and half minutes? Didn't think anything of it? Not this day and age....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I guess you know you got the ID right when you THINK you know who it is post some pictures and couple of hrs later they start robbing stores for cash hijacking cars and dropping bombs on cops

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Only boogieman bigger than a muslim one?

Is a CIA one.

Those sons were not set up.

Lol ya, like what would be a setup?

Guys, here is a pot of stew for the runners please put it on the ground near the finish line.

They were setup, lied too etc by the team that planned all this. That doesn't make their part any less evil, nor does it lessen their stupidity.

I say stupidity because they didn't have a single cause to do it, nothing...

How does someone calmly plan and execute mass murder with suicidal convictions without truly personal reasons driving them to such extreme and insane actions...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

How does the hooded man sprinkle blood between frames 11 and 14 lol...fast Mother F'er...

I'm sure the 185+ people who most likely went to the hospital are all actors too and wounded themselves on the way... The ones that died, boy were they surprised that they will not get a chance to cash their actor pay checks...

edit on 19-4-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join