It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombers, working theory as to why they would do this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What we are told and what we know are up in the air right now but this is a working theory as to why they would do this. what we know One is dead the other is one the run they are brothers form Chechnya this is from the NBC news link below

The two known suspects in the attack on the Boston Marathon — one killed, one on the loose — are brothers with a background in the separatist Russian republic of Chechnya, law enforcement officials told NBC News.
we know their names one is

The suspect at large early Friday was Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, born in Kyrgyzstan, who became a naturalized American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012, according to documents obtained by NBC News. He had a Massachusetts driver’s license and was living in the Boston suburb of Cambridge. He was the suspect in the white hat in surveillance photos from the marathon released by the FBI, authorities said.
the other that is now dead and can tell why

His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was killed overnight after an extraordinary crime spree: The brothers shot and killed a college security officer, carjacked an SUV and hurled explosives as police in Watertown, Mass., authorities said.
thus ends the knows
usnews.nbcnews.com... Now for the link to Iran and Afghanistan form the link www.slobodan-milosevic.org...

BOSNIA: TERRORISM’S LOGISTICAL BASE
Defense & Foreign Affairs Strategic Policy, October 2004 [Terrorism – Staff report]

Saudis and Iranians Work Together Through a Bosnian Terrorist Group to Support the Conflict in Chechnya

INFORMATION OBTAINED BY Defense & Foreign Affairs from a secret Wahhabi terrorist organization based in Bosnia shows how the Saudi and Iranian governments are working together to support combat operations against the Russian Government in Chechnya, and are building a base of future operations in Turkish-occupied Northern Cyprus. Moreover, during 2004 the organization they support has expanded dramatically in terms of operations and funding, and has opened a string of new offices and facilities around Bosnia and into Southern Serbia’s Raška (Sandzhak) Muslim area.

The organization, Kvadrat (Quadrant), a nominally Sunni Wahabbi order, whose members practice “Islam from the roots,” was founded in Sarajevo in 1995 and uses as its cadres children orphaned during the Bosnia-Herzegovina civil war, indoctrinating and training them in the Wahabbist ideology and in terrorist and guerilla warfare tactics.

Kvadrat sends its trained personnel through the “green transversal”- the Islamist and narco-trafficking safe-haven line - from Bosnia and, through Turkey and Georgia, to Chechnya, where they join al-Qaida-supported Chechen Islamist terrorist and guerilla operations against the Russian Government and the local population.

Significantly, the Iranian Government has denied that it supports the Chechen Islamist separatists, a public stance which has enabled Iran to trade with Russia, and, particularly, to acquire Russian advanced military systems. Faced with virtual isolation from sources of supply of main weapons systems - it can still obtain some missile and rocket systems from the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and North Korea (DPRK) - and essential political isolation, the clerical Iranian leadership publicly abandoned the Chechen cause, which they had ignited following the end of the Cold War, and proclaimed support for the Russian Government position on Chechnya.

In fact, support for the Chechen Islamists has continued to flow unabated from Afghanistan, through Iran and (with bribery) Azerbaijan, into Chechnya.
now begs the question why and why now.
What has happened to bring this about? we are to busy looking at North Korea the Gun ban and other non ,mid east news to let this slip by.

Is it because we are not giving aid to Syria?
Is it because we are putting pressure on Pakistan or
is it because we said we would back Israel? or
none of the above they they did this to make a name for them selves? or is it to take our eyes of North Korea and look at this ?

the list can go on, but it is thought provoking .

There has to be a reason they would do this , and it is not because of the Gun ban or the obama health plan or any other thought of big Gov doing a NWO move to put it bluntly.
They why is obvious to cause terror and panic to disrupt normal way of life, to make you wounder if this is it or is there more on the way? yes they will be more that is a given, we are at war and at war on terror no matter how good we are at preventing it there will be acts like this. small but that is all they need. It will add more inconvenience to our way of life. I do not want to give anyone ideas, good or bad, as to how or what that might be, but it is going to happen.
I want this thread to be open to ideas and thoughts as to
why ,
why now
for what gain.
let the debate, posts, and ideas begin PS please keep it civil and on topic.
I will,try to answer and respond to all post.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
here is one piece of this puzzle, found this when looking for Chechen terror cells

The Obama administration placed Chechen warlord Doku Umarov on a list of terrorist leaders after he claimed responsibility for March 2010 double suicide bombings on Moscow's subway that killed 40 and a November 2009 train bombing that claimed 26 lives.

In recent years, however, militants in Chechnya, Dagestan and other neighboring provinces have largely refrained from attacks outside the Caucasus.

Read more: latino.foxnews.com...
so is this to become the new world threat? Chechnya Militants Emerging As Global Terror Recruits

Published April 19, 2013

Fox News Latino

Read more: latino.foxnews.com...
an other link to what might be a new war front

Recently, however, the al-Qaida inspired group Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan has made strides at recruiting European fighters for attacks against the West, according to Noman Benotman, a former jihadist fighter who now works for the London-based Quillium Foundation.

The TTP, which has supported attacks in response to U.S. drone strikes, was linked to the failed 2010 attack in New York City's Times Square.

"I would be surprised if these attacks were the work of lone wolves," Benotman said.

In recent years, people from Chechnya have faced charges in several European countries.

In 2011, a Danish court sentenced a Chechen-born man to 12 years in prison for preparing a letter bomb that exploded as he was assembling it in a Copenhagen hotel.

Last month, Spain's Interior Ministry said French and Spanish police arrested three suspected Islamic extremists in an operation in and around Paris. A statement said the suspected activists were of Chechen origin and believed linked to a terror cell dismantled last August in southern Spain.

Last August, a Turk and two Russians of Chechen descent were arrested and jailed in Spain on charges of belonging to an unnamed terror organization and possession of explosives. They have since been released while investigations continue.

Read more: www.sfgate.com...
seems we are not done with al-Qaida terrorist just yet

edit on 19-4-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I made a thread with a different idea about their motivations where I happened to discredit the Chechnyan motivation (they do happen to be from there), just wanted to know I'm visiting your thread and reading what you have to say.
edit on 19-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Interesting, there could be a Chechnyan connection then. I guess political situations in the area might make it a good place for Islamic terrorist organizations to recruit from. I wonder if the two brothers visited there while they were out of touch with their family?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think your over thinking things.
They have been in the US for nearly 10 years.
That would make them 9 and 16 when they moved here.

I doubt very much that this is politically motivated since they have long been Americanized and brought up in this country.

If anything, they had a handler who let this travesty go to far.

That is....if they are truly part of this and responsible.
The longer this thing drags out and more information comes to light...I am starting to have my reserves towards this entire story.

MSM is blacking out key things that need to be mentioned. Forced by the govt's hand, most likely.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The US government has terrorized nations on every continent on the planet.

If they are the bombers, the reasons should be self evident.

Would anyone be surprised if these types of events were more frequent?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The whole thing stinks IMO.

On 9/11 the towers were brought down by terrorists, so we went waffle stomping. Now Boston, so are we just setting it up to go waffle stomping again? This would please Russia very much if we did, or anger them greatly. Either way I doubt the 2nd guy is still in Boston. And if he is, they already have him and what we are seeing is all pomp and circumstance.

Either way, this will be used as a double edged sword mark my words. To go waffle stomping on one side, and to make the sheep of america feel cozy when theyre out and about by giving out random unwarrented cavity searches at make shift check points here and there.

I'm sure someone has much money to make off of this tragedy, just as the gun makers did off of Sandy Hook, and the military industrial complex did off of our 2 little proxy wars of ill repute.

What ever the case may be, the whole thing smells like a set up in one way shape or form. And if this doesnt drive it home to the stupid complacent little Obamaites, then they will likely allow something else to happen to drive it home.

This country is so predictable. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by bekod

Would anyone be surprised if these types of events were more frequent?

My point exactly, you'd think that if it was a domestic spin, this would be a regular occurance. Since dissention is what it is, and we don't have this happening often, then there is another angle we are not seeing.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm not buying into these two suspect's at all.I believe they are patsy's.The language surrounding this event was patriot all the way.Patriot day, tax day , Boston, Boston Tea Party. It was a very clear algorythm.
Now everything has changed mid stream. It does not make sense and as you say OP, what is the motive.Who is it for? and what is the benefit ? Interesting how one them conveniently, get's citizenship on 9/11.Sound's like a subconscious implant for the sheep to swallow. Also convenient that, this one will never speak.Let's see if the other one meet's the same fate.

There is something very wrong here and I am more interested, in the millitant's with the punisher cap's.That is where I put my money, but even if true no one will ever hear that. These guy's were also directly in place. If they were there offically, they would have I.D the suspect's immediately. Secondly if they were there offically, that goes against the claim that the Government had any intel. (not forgeting,drills,bomb sniffing dog's and roof spotter's.)

Why would the F.B.I demand that everybody focus on these two and NOBODY ELSE. That is strange language and behavior.You would look at everybody equally, and then work your way backward's narrowing the field. We are told that they have footage of the suspect's leaving they bomb.Well and good ! Show us the footage !

It wouldn't suprise me with the given information and suspect alledged link's that they now play the Syrian card.
There is something very wrong and it sound's like,they have had to swing to a plan B. To many sharp eye's viewing footage,photo's and street cam's.

theanti-media.org...

edit on 19-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
have you checked his Russian facebook page? some interesting things posted in there. It will be hard to go through it now because everybody found it hours ago and are posting on it, but there are a few gems from his followers there. I honestly think it should be checked for other terrorists.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Ill start with you, you do have a point but here is the link to them being not home brews terrorist but mid east connection from the NBC news link in my OP

Tamerlan had a YouTube page that features videos about Islamic radicalism.
now when was this posted? that is the time line
still looking for his youtube site, might be off or taken down

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have the youtube site, he actually has 2. And that video was posted I believe a year ago.

this is the guy that is on the run now

www.youtube.com...

here is his brothers

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Another piece is this JKF Library explosion. BOSTON APR 2013

Its oddly peculiar that a man who was voted into office because NIXON lost the televised debates, and was opposed to secrect societies and has publically stated this...

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

transcripts of speech

Was assassinated on 11/22/1963 and replaced by his successor who was know to have backed the Vietnam war that JFK opposed and Nixon licked his chops over

If you want a tingly feeling down your spine, I suggest listening to the speech inside the link
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: good vibrations

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

good find
feel free to post any info you might find, no thoughts will be turned a way taking time to reply to you all, i will get to them

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

good find
feel free to post any info you might find, no thoughts will be turned a way taking time to reply to you all, i will get to them

I just posted the links I found last nigh when I was posting on another board. I also have the link to his Russian facebook page if it hasn't been posted here.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I too was taken in by that, but it turned out to be just a fire as stated by

Tom Putnam, director of the library, told the Boston Globe that the fire appeared to be unrelated to the bombings.
from your link, but that could be a cover up not to spread fears the one brother is still one the run so there could be more

edit on 19-4-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

thanks,
will look at them at some point putting up live link to see what the news is on the one still on the run here is the live link www.myfoxboston.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Obama and his nwo gansters are still trying to ban guns. Some believe Obama will try to use the Boston bombing to ban reloading powder.

I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.”

“They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20′s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.”

“I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.”

Frank Lautenberg Introducing Legislation To Ban Gun Powder Sales. Just Like Predicted On Infowars/reddit!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

thanks,
will look at them at some point putting up live link to see what the news is on the one still on the run here is the live link www.myfoxboston.com...

I'm listening to the police scanner. The news seems to be pretty behind.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleBingo

yes it does , now will it be found out that the DHS FBI had Intel form say Mossad and let this happen any way? that would explain why there was a drill going on as not to cause alarm in hopes of finding them before they did what they did

top topics

<<   2 >>

join