It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
since when are people told to shelter in place for a 1 person manhunt!? Come on people!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by xavi1000

It says Religion: Islam

Not "Death to America praise Allah!"

Yeah sure , and what is this ? peaceful islam terorist?

Have you ever met a real Muslim?
You seem to be another one of those people who conveniently ignores the millions of peaceful and moderate Muslims living all around the world and chooses to call them all terrorists.

Fact - the vast majority of Muslim's are peaceful, moderate, sensible, kind people. There are extremists who take their man-written book a little too literally and allow those who rewrote it to control them and commit violence.
It's no different to Christians picking and choosing what parts of their Bible they will use to attack others. They might not use the same tactics of violence, but the same principal of "selective belief and translation" applies to all religious groups who read a man-written book and claim it to be the truth.

link   

Originally posted by 1984sucked

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
When I think Chechnya, I think black market smuggled suitcase nukes.

Australia documentary from late 90's below....from a reportedly 132 one kiloton suitcase nukes 48 are reported missing.

84 missing Russian Suitcase Nukes

what if all this Boston stuff is a major distraction. part of the plan.

use the young checnyan boys as cannon fodder and divert attention. then BANG, on the other side of the nation?

This.

Thats why I posted I was scared about this manhunt being a cover for something bigger....like a nuke hunt.

There were those pictures floating around of the "craft" guys with radiation detectors after the bombs. They must have had intel??

I asked in another thread whether it was possible that there were smaller nukes, big enough to be put in backpacks. Now there is this... and it makes me wonder whether I could have been considering something closer to the truth than I knew...

link   
reply to post by 1984sucked

It's because there are possibly explosives planted any where. It's a precaution.

link   
6 vehicles forming barrier to north of a device?

link   
reply to post by muse7

Quick Recap By Request:

Shoot-out with 2 suspects last night (? I'm at time-zone fault here) led to 1 suspect dead and 1 police officer dead (not sure how many injured). This was after they stole a 4x4. They had long guns (?) and explosives.

2nd suspect got away, they've closed down a 20 block area and are trying to track him down - house to house searches, controlled explosions of anything suspicious etc. People are currently being asked to stay in their houses, last night had been asked to switch off their phones in case the signals were related to detonation. They've closed down airspace too for the law-enforcement activities. Had the national guard out last night too, apparently.

Suspect thought (just confirmed names, not nationality) to be Chechnyan (even though the BBC told me Russian for ages which was confusing, just been mentioned it could be Kyrgyzstan?). Brothers from somewhere in central Asia, probably. Believed to be related to the marathon bombings, and release of their images into the public domain.

I'm sure someone else could do a better job but no one had until now, so sorry if it's useless, it's just a very quick recap. The thread is pretty good with detail though, things people are saying here are relayed on the BBC after about 5 mins.
edit on 19/4/2013 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/4/2013 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kimish

just rolling my first.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Yes they are Rocker. Thank you for posting that. Many fail to see that. They automatically think bad guy. Damn MSM. smh.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Australia documentary from late 90's below....from a reportedly 132 one kiloton suitcase nukes 48 are reported missing.

use the young checnyan boys as cannon fodder and divert attention. then BANG, on the other side of the nation?

This.

Thats why I posted I was scared about this manhunt being a cover for something bigger....like a nuke hunt.

There were those pictures floating around of the "craft" guys with radiation detectors after the bombs. They must have had intel??

Theres no way the press or police would ever mention publicly that they were on the hunt for a nuke...the panic it would cause would be crazy.

But then again, if the suspect on the run mentioned it on the radio, it would work in his favor even if untrue to aid in his getaway.

What we are seeing could be 10 years or more in the planning!

Do you seriously think that a pair of 19 year olds would be running a terror cell....this complicated and experienced? No #en way me says.

I think the FBI knows this aswell.......they are all secretly #ting themselves.

I would be too. I winder if Russian FSB agents arrive in the US in next day or two?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
2 curious tweets from UPI

@UPI

NBC's Pete Williams saying that at-large suspect drove over his brother in getaway #Bostonbombing #manhunt

NPR's Dina Temple-Raston: Third man has been arrested as "accomplice," not yet suspect, in #Bostonbombing #manhunt

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

I'm not talking about those in the random YouTube video. Not relevant

You dont have a clue what are you talking about , Suspect 1 and 2 are from Chechnya , there are most extreme , cruel , radical muslim terorists the world is ever see. You never heard of Beslan? of theatre in Moscow siege? of close combats with Russians ? Al qaeda are soft babies comparing with these animals.

that is right... !! If this is who we are dealing with...

link   

You don't know me but that's cool if you want to make broad sweeping statements like that, I won't.

I'm well aware of Chechnyan terrorists and their atrocious acts. We are discussing these 2 bombers. As of yet we know nothing about connections to terrorists or anything religion based.

I'm trying not to speculate but by all means continue your witch hunt, I certainly won't be a part of it.

Don't worry guys! Some people on this thread have it all figured out! They're Chechnyan so obviously they're Muslims here to kill us!

link   

AP sources identify the surviving Boston bomber as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. The man is said to be from Russia's south, not far from the Chechen Republic.

The man reportedly lived in Turkey before arriving legally in the US about a year ago.

The name is listed among the recipients of Cambridge scholarships in 2011.

The second suspect is said to be his brother.

An NBC report claims the two immigrated at least two years ago. One of the brothers is said to have a Massachusetts drivers' license.

There is a page at the Russian social network VKontakte (In Contact) with the name Dzhokhar Tsarnaev living in

Boston and studying at Cambridge Rindge & Latin School.

The page mentions a school in Makhachkala, the capital of the Republic of Dagestan, as a place Tsarnaev studied between 1999 and 2001. He has several Chechen-related interests stated in his profile.

The page has but a handful of posts, most of them jokes. The owner's last visit of the page was from a mobile phone about the time the shooting in Boston started.

Some Russian-language comments on the page accuse Tsarnaev of being behind the bombing. They were posted after the news of a possible connection of a Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to the bombing broke.

on.rt.com...
MUSIC BY
sonnyboo.com...

link   
reply to post by 1984sucked

since when are people told to shelter in place for a 1 person manhunt!? Come on people!!

The new way of doing things. Get your popcorn ready.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
One of the comments on this social network link vk.com...

says
Yury Yarov:
BROTHER Insha Allah TRUE THAT BLOW UP THESE AMERY (by translator)

with a broken Stars and stripes in one pic

Crazy guys

Btw, Hi Des

link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

This.

I asked in another thread whether it was possible that there were smaller nukes, big enough to be put in backpacks. Now there is this... and it makes me wonder whether I could have been considering something closer to the truth than I knew...

Yes the Russians made tiny tactical nukes...

Scary stuff.

link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Well said, Rocker

Drives me crazy

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Seems like yet another great excuse to line the streets with more cops, more surveillance, more big bro/sis.... TPTB (and our tax dollars) hard at work....

link   
Man, I couldn't be in law enforcement...I'd be asking "Huh" What'd you say?" 1000X a day because I can barely understand a lot of this radio chatter.

link   

You don't know me but that's cool if you want to make broad sweeping statements like that, I won't.

I'm well aware of Chechnyan terrorists and their atrocious acts. We are discussing these 2 bombers. As of yet we know nothing about connections to terrorists or anything religion based.

I'm trying not to speculate but by all means continue your witch hunt, I certainly won't be a part of it.

Don't worry guys! Some people on this thread have it all figured out! They're Chechnyan so obviously they're Muslims here to kill us!

One of the comments on this social network link vk.com...

says
Yury Yarov:
BROTHER Insha Allah TRUE THAT BLOW UP THESE AMERY (by translator)

with a broken Stars and stripes in one pic

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join