It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Ayana

they have located a device and will detonate it. Not 100% sure, but since loggin in I have heard they have been detonating devices when they find them.

They have been blowing up anything suspicious. Police are trained to be suspicious therefore they are blowing lots of crap up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What a cool job!

P

edit on 19/4/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by xavi1000

Definitely...what is he saying?

Joking about accent , normal funny video , nothing with terorism

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm still hung up on them being from Chechnya. What ever happened to the "enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Everyone knows that the US would do anything to undermine Russia if only covertly. That said, what benefit would a Chechnya terror cell gain from attacking us? Wouldn't the encourage us to share or at least work with Russia to take down the cell?

I'm sorry but that makes no sense. Of course not all details are out but still.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
reply to post by Magister

Thanks.... normal bombs or chemical?

Never seen this before, I thought they just blew up bombs where they lay/are found.

Anything they think is stable enough to move. Its armored with a blowout vent on top.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
White ...... with russian lettering

link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes.

link   
Wonder how he's feeling now his brothers dead?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
Does anyone know that rationale behind the controlled explosion that the police are/have been planning? I don't quite understand what help that's gonna give.

That's common practice for the Bomb Squad when dealing with suspicious packages/bags. They place them in a container that can withstand the blast so that the materials can be examined after.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here we go The media and the stupid have converged. Someone just reported a suspicious whit panel truck with Russian lettering (guess they saw the news about Chechnya)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Someone needing protective Federal custody near Moakley Federal Courthouse

link   
reply to post by winofiend

Wow, you guys jsut can't wait can you. absolutely unreal..... obsession.. it's an absolute obsession.

damn right we can't wait to point out the utter STUPIDITY of banning firearms and declaring "gun free" zones. it is an obsession to support the safety and well being of other humans, as well as supporting the constitution.

on topic:

people cry "false flag" rather quickly before the facts are in. the nation is in a sad state of affairs. already people are beginning to panic, next they will ask for the army to intervene, and soon after the new internet act passes they'll start coming for everyone who supports freedom. the perpetrators of these recent events, whether government sanctioned or crazies, still will be used to strip more rights away.

link   
Scanner reporting white truck with Russian lettering calling for back up

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Wonder how he's feeling now his brothers dead?

He will be in a mad place mentally so that will only make things worse.

I cant see the police taking him alive "if" they find him.

link   
might be late or posted already but 1 bomber is dead already

hosted.ap.org...

link   

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by flowerpoweruk
I'm trying to figure out what would motivate the Chechnyans to blow up America?

It is strange, and not really making much sense at this point.
It could just be that they've been radicalised into doing this by a larger group who want to be in competition with others on an international stage. There are a lot of crazies out there.

It not strange , Russia have fight with this terorists with years

I know that, I remember the school attack and the theatre too. But this has never involved the USA. There is no clear reason why Chechen terrorists would travel to the USA to carry out an attack against US citizens. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

If it's a religiously based group then I can kind of understand a motive, but without that it really doesn't make any sense for two young radicalised Chechen guys to travel all the way to the US on scholarships to attack a nation that has never attacked them. Why not just attack Russia? - Closer, cheaper, quicker, and actually hits a relevant target too.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
I'm still hung up on them being from Chechnya. What ever happened to the "enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

religion happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Interviewing someone in custody.

link   
Shall we set up a nap shift schedule for this thread....

Des

link   
Looks like America will be going to war with these Chechen s. The last "group" to bomb the us started the Afghanistan & Iraq wars.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join