It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
here comes the Gov'na for a news briefing...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Good byes, they could be changing shifts

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1984sucked
since when are people told to shelter in place for a 1 person manhunt!? Come on people!!

When that person is responsible for the deaths of at least 5 and injuring more than 100, is armed, with guns and explosives, and seems to have some form of military training... yeah, I would say that's reason enough to put a place in lock down!

And they also do this at every school shooting in America, when they know that it's one lone kid with an assault rifle, so stop trying to alter facts to suit your fantasy.

link   
People ripping on the cops. One dead, another injured, classy.

link   

Originally posted by elouina
Well first I heard what I thought were sad goodbyes. Then coded comments about we have Xrays. I could have heard wrong.

Well that is weird. Maybe it picked up another stream? X-rays? WTF?

link   

They are sweeping areas have been for hours. that message was something like "need two swat to building on ...."
reply to post by aivlas

If thats the case then I think my time on the scanner is about done

A little while ago they were talking about the courthouse and the bridge by it but no updates. I cant help but to think that they could have planned locations to go to, even underground maybe, where they can get around...

link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

Ok I was hearing some really strange comments on the scanner. I don't want to say what I think it is... Anyone else hear them?

Can you not share? Some of us are listening with one ear while trying to do other things

Agreed on this. Really curious as to whatever you heard, even if falsely, just state what you think you heard, and say that your not sure about it.

I turned off my feed of the scanner a while ago, as I have more important things to do, still checking in on the thread though.

I caught mentions of the long-forms for Zs and Xs (like Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, etc). That's all I caught though.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You know, if you go by the loud majority here on ATS the police and government of the USA want the people down trodden and dead.

Hell there's a couple here screaming martial law already....

The effort by the police, DHS and FBI etc etc here seems to suggest otherwise.

Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

There is a fair bit going on

and someone's mic is borked
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Press conference now.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
People ripping on the cops. One dead, another injured, classy.

Lighten up Francis. I've been here since hour 1, posting the feeds for those that could not hear them. SO, I'm a little goofy now. It happens when you've been awake for over 28 hours straight now.

link   

Well first I heard what I thought were sad goodbyes. Then coded comments about we have Xrays. I could have heard wrong.

Well that is weird. Maybe it picked up another stream? X-rays? WTF?

Xrays was said like 3 times with much exclaimation.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

Ok I was hearing some really strange comments on the scanner. I don't want to say what I think it is... Anyone else hear them?

Can you not share? Some of us are listening with one ear while trying to do other things

Agreed on this. Really curious as to whatever you heard, even if falsely, just state what you think you heard, and say that your not sure about it.

I turned off my feed of the scanner a while ago, as I have more important things to do, still checking in on the thread though.

I caught mentions of the long-forms for Zs and Xs (like Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, etc). That's all I caught though.

Thanks, very interesting...

So talking about some groups of police? Maybe special teams.

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by xavi1000

Cool story, bro

This is cool story , this is going for years

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I'd imagine the goodbyes were just changing shifts, these poor people have been out for a long time.

The X-Ray's could be something to do with scanning objects. Maybe instead of blowing everything up. Or, as pointed out, it could be some form of code-word.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

since when are people told to shelter in place for a 1 person manhunt!? Come on people!!

When that person is responsible for the deaths of at least 5 and injuring more than 100, is armed, with guns and explosives, and seems to have some form of military training... yeah, I would say that's reason enough to put a place in lock down!

And they also do this at every school shooting in America, when they know that it's one lone kid with an assault rifle, so stop trying to alter facts to suit your fantasy.

The FACT is the is an unprecedented "lockdown" temporary martial law, whatever you want to call it. In my lifetime I have never seen a situation where 1 person has required 9000+ LEOS to go door to door in ALL OF BOSTON as the governor just said.

There is something more to this, much more.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

I would add that with 9000+ stressed out, tired, trigger happy LEO's and troops running around it would be best to stay inside and lock down as much as possible!

link   

Xrays was said like 3 times with much exclaimation.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Now I wish I had been listening, wonder what they were referring to, maybe they have a group of police called X-ray? Maybe the shift-change caused someone to say good-bye, and the next team in is X-Rays?

link   
All of Boston is under advice to shelter in place.

link   
reply to post by 1984sucked

Well they have for sure detonated a pipebomb and the guy did throw a bomb at the police
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join