It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by TheKingsVillian
It's a big thread, so anything remotely off topic will be nixed.
Coffee on, pulling an all nighter, I can't wait for this dude to get caught. Ugh.
Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Why are there all these Terrorist groups all over the place that dont believe in science and they will die for there beliefs, yet they rely on science to use the chemicals that blows them up.
Talk about 2 faced.
Originally posted by muse7
Can someone post a quick recap of the most important things we know so far? I'm at work and can't browse through all 100 pages
Samir Saleh Abdullah Al-Suwailem (Arabic: سامر صالح عبد الله السويلم) (April 14, 1969 – March 20, 2002), more commonly known as Emir Khattab (also transliterated as Amir Khattab and Ameer Khattab) meaning Commander Khattab, or Leader Khattab, and also known as Habib Abdul Rahman, was a Muslim guerilla fighter and financier working with Chechen Mujahideen in the First Chechen War and the Second Chechen War.
Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
When I think Chechnya, I think black market smuggled suitcase nukes.
Australia documentary from late 90's below....from a reportedly 132 one kiloton suitcase nukes 48 are reported missing.
84 missing Russian Suitcase Nukes
what if all this Boston stuff is a major distraction. part of the plan.
use the young checnyan boys as cannon fodder and divert attention. then BANG, on the other side of the nation?
Originally posted by TravisBickle451
Social network screen grab of possible suspect. Can someone save the actual page before it possibly gets pulled?
Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Here is a recap on all the events, so as to stop the confusion:
1. MIT police officer shot dead
2. Police respond to MIT shooting, suspects still at large
3. Unconfirmed reports of explosion at MIT, by ATS member on skype with friend at scene. !!!unconfirmed!!!
4. Male carjacked at gunpoint in black mercedes, by two, "short" middle eastern men, who held him hostage for half hour, whilst driving around
5. Middle Eastern Males talked about going to New York City, before they released the carjacking victim, who rang police
6. Car spotted at a Gas Station, where suspects sped off at speed
7. Police pursuit of vehicle
8. Suspects fire and throw "explosives" at police from Mercedes
9. Something happens (unclear) and suspects ditch Mercedes and make off in State Police SUV
10. Officer heard screaming on scanner that suspects were throwing explosives at him (lots of gunfire heard in background)
11. Suspects leave SUV and gain control over a black Camaro somehow (unclear as to how)
12. Suspects leave Camaro in Watertown on foot
13. One suspect shot and transported to MG hospital
14. 2nd suspect evades police
15. Police locate him, but are called off by OC, due to explosive packages strew in different places "Retreat retreat" was heard over the scanner
16. Police corner a suspect (white male shown on news pictures), and make him lie on the ground and strip
17. White male was just caught in the whole situation and is freed
18. 2nd Suspect still remains at large.
Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by xavi1000
I'm not talking about those in the random YouTube video. Not relevant
Originally posted by option158
reply to post by Krakatoa
sorry surely, a least have a spare cop uniform planted somewhere, more cops will die before he is caught!