It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Check out this photo. Does is show the bomber?

Link

link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

NY post is an unreliable source for this occasion. The death told stands at two at the moment

link   

I've heard numbers all over the place, from 2 to 26 so far.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I've heard numbers all over the place, from 2 to 26 so far.

Oh... I see. Thanks.

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Looks like a white guy doesn't he? His wrists look that way.

Not saying that this guy is even involved, just an observation.

Who is going to make the claim of responsibility?

link   

fox news said just 2

link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Bisman

Originally posted by milkyway12
More than 100 people are being treated. I swear to god, as a fighting man, all i want is blood right now.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

that is exactly what they want you to do/feel.

you are a very easy sheep to feed.

And I suppose you would do nothing? Perhaps your answer would be to take away more freedoms...

A Saudi national is the suspect. Should it turn out to be the case, the answer is clear.

Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

You fight fire with fire. Fight terrorism with terrorism so horrible to contemplate that those who would support it will withdraw that support immediately.

Terrorism, for the most part, is nothing more than a modern day style of guerrilla warfare conducted by Middle-east / Islamic countries against the US and allies in such a way that we will not retaliate as we would if it were direct attacks.

There is no doubt that the Saudi's, if not directly complicit, allow and in some cases support terrorism. There is no doubt that Iran supports it and in some cases are directly complicit. Same thing for Syria.

Nuke one city and make the announcement. Draw a line in the sand...who would have the most to lose.

so you want to nuke saudi arabia (if it was a saudi terrorist)?
SA are our friends. terrorists exist in all nations, that dosnt mean we should just start nuking cities wherever terrorists live.
are you insane?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
The coordinated nature and targets selected indicate a state sponsored attack.

please stop making everything about Obama. it just makes one look dumb. furthermore, you do realize that when we are in the midst of a coordinated terrorist attack that the president is busy with actual work. that's not the time they do press statements. in fact, these same people that shout about Obama would be shouting about him also if he were making a statement. so just stop. for f*ck sake stop.

Oh..I think Obama just voted "present"

lol

link   
My little cousin is there, he is ok, his hotel is 2 miles from the scene and he finished really early and got back before anything went down, but I feel like I realllly want him home..... You never know if there could be more or if it could be the start of something else these days...

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I'm waiting to hear from loved ones there.

Crazy thing is I've been anxious and worried for no apparent reason all day...

This is crazy.

I have been a nervous wreck all day and could not figure out why. I think my gut knew something was going to happen soon with the NK drama, but I never imagined anything like this. I hate not feeling safe within our borders. So saddened...and still a nervous wreck. I was shaking at work all morning and told a coworker I was having an anxiety attack but told her normally I know why I am anxious. I couldnt figure it out today.

link   
Well if we hear in the next little while that DHS was running a drill on this exsact same scenario when it happened then we have a serious stinker

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The Boston police commissioner said on live television that there were "multiple casualties" at each bomb site. The news was still only reporting 2 casualties though.

link   
Holy crap!

Someone actually questioned him about the drills that were happening!!!

link   
just heard on cnn, no suspect.

link   
reply to post by pr9me

I keep saying this, likely a photographer. Why would a bomber stand on top of the building he was bombing?

link   
Doh! Double post. Sorry.

edit on 4/15/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I used to work across the street from that corner, usually packed with drug dealers and ner-do-wells, not the first time I've seen someone being arrested around there...

link   
Casualties also means injured ^^^

link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Ok someone clarify please:

2 (two) dead or 12 (twelve)?

There are conflicting news reports. Both numbers are currently being reported.

link   
reply to post by pr9me

I read somewhere that there were additional bombs that did not detonate, and that Boston was temporarily disabling cell service to prevent remote detonation. anyone have negation or confirmation of such things... i've lost it in the jumble of info.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join