It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ABC (George Stephanopoulos) is on the verge of going "all in" with the domestic terrorist narrative.
- With Brad Garret (former FBI Agent) leading the charge.

Apprehension was noted, (Pierre Thomas), on whether to "fall into line" with this viewpoint.

edit on 15-4-2013 by SkyLiner because: underline

link   
Sorry if this has been posted,

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled
explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

ETA: this looks like a mistake on the part of Natural News,
this was just a controlled explosion.
edit on 15-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
Cnn reports that "law enforcement officials," don't known if its home or aboard attack...

link   
Apparently the rumour that someone is in custody is false.
There are no suspects.

link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

You fight fire with fire. Fight terrorism with terrorism so horrible to contemplate that those who would support it will withdraw that support immediately.

Terrorism, for the most part, is nothing more than a modern day style of guerrilla warfare conducted by Middle-east / Islamic countries against the US and allies in such a way that we will not retaliate as we would if it were direct attacks.

There is no doubt that the Saudi's, if not directly complicit, allow and in some cases support terrorism. There is no doubt that Iran supports it and in some cases are directly complicit. Same thing for Syria.

Nuke one city and make the announcement. Draw a line in the sand...who would have the most to lose.

Negativity is an important tool in our learning process. It teaches you "other than". It is up to you how you use the tools given you. Do you respond to Negativity with more Negativity? Has fighting fire with fire ever worked for you? Or do you choose to see the Negativity as the tool that it is, and recognize that it is offering you an opportunity?

Personally, I choose to transform fire with water.

link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
In another thread - that has mysteriously disappeared - titled Boston Marathon bombing same as film "4 Lions." an interesting point was made in reference to whether or not bad movies and videos should be banned altogether. In his opening post the author asked this pertinent question:

"I never thought the comedy should have ever been released, but it was, and now a marathon has blown up, should the film be held accountable?"

My answer to the question is YES - and likewise for all horrific slashing/mayhem films (snuff films actually) and all sick violent video games. I am certain that these "Hollywood Zionist" visuals contribute greatly to violence in America and should be severely curtailed if not banned outright. I am certain that these "Hollywood Zionist" visuals should be banned from public viewing for the harm that they cause to our society.

That is stupid beyond anything that could be classified as rational coherent thought.

Seriously little hitler, dont like it, dont see it, and btw, theres a reason certain products are rated. Censorship is not the solution, it just creates a black / parallel market and reinforces criminal activities.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looks like it's time for another search for those "WMD's"!

link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by ohiwastedmylif
Can anyone help me download this video? I have tried numerous methods of downloading it via extensions, RealPlayer, etc and cannot get it to work. The download cuts out at about 7% and ends so I cannot download it.

CNN VIDEO

@1:14 there is some really strange camera issues going on. I would love to have it for later review before it gets removed.

edit on 15-4-2013 by ohiwastedmylif because: (no reason given)

I have downloaded 3 videos from cnn.... I shall put them together and upload to youtube then i will post them here for you to tell us what you are talking about

Here are your videos:

link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The Boston police commissioner said on live television that there were "multiple casualties" at each bomb site. The news was still only reporting 2 casualties though.

A casualty doesn't necessarily mean fatality.

link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Well, regarding your second point, the media were there in droves as things happened because it was a major newsworthy event. The school was not this same scenario. Media were not on school grounds prior to and throughout, they showed up after the fact.

link   
Interesting declaration from NK earlier in the day (the irony of giving warning that you will not give warning notwithstanding)

North Korea threatens to strike without warning
edit on 15-4-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Hey now, we aren't that passive aggressive. It's awful what's happened in Boston, and I'd like to remind all my southern neighbours that we Canadians would be the ones opening our doors and helping you out in the event of some god awful horrific event leaving alot you desperate and homeless. We aren't your enemies. We are your allies. For good, bad or worse. My heart goes out to all the families wondering where their loved ones are or grieving over one.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman

so you want to nuke saudi arabia (if it was a saudi terrorist)?
SA are our friends. terrorists exist in all nations, that dosnt mean we should just start nuking cities wherever terrorists live.
are you insane?

Right...they are our friends. Your ignorance is astounding.

The only way to stop this is to make the alternative, for those even peripherally involved too costly.

After 9/11 if we had sent Colin Powell to each Middle Eastern country and told them to clean up their own back yards or else they would receive the nuclear alternative, do you seriously think there would be a problem today?

Something similar has to happen now. Either we walk softly, and carry a huge effing stick, or we just use it to beat the crap out of someone and then look at the others.

This is war...if you do not understand that, then...you know nothing. it will not stop, they will not quit.

This is warfare fought by "terrorists" sponsored by the states in the Middle East. Period.

well not all middle eastern nations are our enemy. are you just angry at muslims or something? for all you know this was a peta bombing. should we start nuking peta locals?

that is just sick. a few people die and you want to jump to the end game. this bombing dosnt even remotely justify the use of nuclear weapons. you are just ridiculous.

link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

My answer to the question is YES - and likewise for all horrific slashing/mayhem films (snuff films actually) and all sick violent video games. I am certain that these "Hollywood Zionist" visuals contribute greatly to violence in America and should be severely curtailed if not banned outright. I am certain that these types of violent entrainment should be banned from public viewing for the general harm that they cause to our society.

edit on 15-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

Oh please....while you are at it, you should also hold all those who have ever bought a ticket to see such movies...without income there would not be those movies.

And also hold those who purchase violent games responsible. They are made, distributed and sold to satisfy the market.

Freaking unreal....

link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Drills in Los Angeles today too.

link   

Originally posted by Bisman

Originally posted by milkyway12
More than 100 people are being treated. I swear to god, as a fighting man, all i want is blood right now.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

that is exactly what they want you to do/feel.

you are a very easy sheep to feed.

And I suppose you would do nothing? Perhaps your answer would be to take away more freedoms...

A Saudi national is the suspect. Should it turn out to be the case, the answer is clear.

Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

You fight fire with fire. Fight terrorism with terrorism so horrible to contemplate that those who would support it will withdraw that support immediately.

Terrorism, for the most part, is nothing more than a modern day style of guerrilla warfare conducted by Middle-east / Islamic countries against the US and allies in such a way that we will not retaliate as we would if it were direct attacks.

There is no doubt that the Saudi's, if not directly complicit, allow and in some cases support terrorism. There is no doubt that Iran supports it and in some cases are directly complicit. Same thing for Syria.

Nuke one city and make the announcement. Draw a line in the sand...who would have the most to lose.

So how would you suggest drawing a line IF it is a McVeigh nr 2? What city would you nuke?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I was directing my comment to this statement:

The coordinated nature and targets selected indicate a state sponsored attack.

Thats not been demonstrated at all...

As to terrifying, why yes of course.

link   
Btw for the ones that dont like TV..

Here is the White House Live Stream

WH LIVE STREAM

link   
Here is the live stream from the whitehouse, Obama to speak

www.whitehouse.gov...

I can't wait to hear what he has to say...

Seems others did this, the news is moving fast.. you can't say you weren't informed
edit on 4/15/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

link   
Report on FOX news there was a bomb drill underway this morning at the marathon.

I think we're going to find out it was a manual triggered even and the 2 dead (so far) will be the bombers.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join