It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

looks to me like he is wearing one of those coats with the wool or fur lined neck, and a winter hat.

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Bisman

Exactly. They want blood? Give it to them.

According to you, lets let them bomb us, and get over it so we dont feed the herders. No, no, no, we don't want to be part of the sheep! We dont want to retaliate. We just want sit here and get over it, so it can happen again and again and we will show that HERDERs that are slaughtering us that we aren't sheep!!

We arent sheep, we arent sheep. While bombs are going off? Yeah, youre a sheep. You cower like one too.

I am not a sheep, i am a wolf.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

well then its a good thing the wars stopped terrorism and the militarized police at home stopped all crime.
because otherwise you would be wrong

link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I know nothing of US time zones - FFS

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by sandman441

Man on Boston common has been handcuffed. Police shouting at people to clear the area. twitter.com/Eric_Twardzik/…

— Eric Twardzik (@Eric_Twardzik) April 15, 2013
edit on 15-4-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

Bag over his head?

to me it looks like a spit guard thingy. It's basically a white hood the police put on somebody who is spitting, not sure about biting.

link   
Outside of those dealing with the immediate impact in Boston, my overall all sense is that this is not so much like 9/11. Not in magnitude and not in reaction.

Terror, yes. Horror, yes. Shock and outrage, yes.

But, comments from around the Web are more like, "Oh geez, here we go again". Minds are reeling with the possible implications and fallout. Because we have been down this road before...

I really hope this isn't the day that terror becomes the norm in the USA like it is in other places around the world. That we don't become desensitized to it or just roll over for the Police State.

We should demand nothing less than total freedom. It's the only way to truly defeat terror and honor its victims.
edit on 4/15/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by sandman441

Man on Boston common has been handcuffed. Police shouting at people to clear the area. twitter.com/Eric_Twardzik/…

— Eric Twardzik (@Eric_Twardzik) April 15, 2013
edit on 15-4-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

Looks creepy as hell, white pillow case over their head?

No, the poster said its a baseball cap.

link   
The guy in the picture is wearing a white baseball cap and a hoodie per the guy who originally posted the pic.

link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

More than one hour ago my belgian newspaper stated: "Barack Obama says all will be done to help the victims of the explosions at the Boston marathon".
A pragmatic reaction without much emotions maybe, but at least a first reaction. Strange you don't have this in national news coverage yet.
source

They also mention increase safety measures in New York, Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco and in the White House.

That is interesting cause weve heard no such thing out of him.........

Also anytime they say Measures to increase safety , people should be worried......all the money weve pumped into the DHS and all the privacy they have invaded and all teh rights they have infringed on, and control theyve gained over the population here.......

Has done NOTHING to increase safety......

More proof they do not exist for anything more then policing US and holding us in line

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

Boston common is where they moved the families to after the explosions.

The Family Meeting Area has been moved to Boston Common. Runners are being directed there to meet friends and family. City of Boston assets have been deployed to assist runners at the Common.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

That's terrible. The moment when u see people act like that you realize just how #ed up the situation has become.

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone caught this on CNN
But right before they showed more witness accounts there was a flash of the 9/11 footage of the smoking towers.
Someone please tell me they saw this. It was on the situation room a few minutes ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
Apparently, the bomb squad was sniffing around before anything happened because a drill was supposed to take place.

9/11 took place on a day that those exact Terrorist-type circumstances were being played out through simulations too. Hmm.

No disrespect to the victims, God bless the ones hurt or injured. But really... who benefits from generating fear of terrorism?

Here's the infowars article about it ---> Infowars; Boston Explosions

Also, here's an interesting picture taken after the explosions.

Some guy, standing on the roof, watching. Dunno if that's weird or not.

Another random fact is that this run was dedicated to Newton victims. Here's an article on that;

The Boston Marathon's final mile was dedicated to Newton victims

I wonder what this terrorist/intentional bomb blasting will provoke.

Our ignorant nation is sure to swallow whatever the news tells them about it.

link   
the handcuffed man was probably just doing something minor. the police are barely paying any attention to him. if he was a suspect, do you think they would maybe watch him so he doesnt try to run away!?!?!

link   
MEdia frenzy is creating constant inaccuracies. No one is being held accord to Boston Police. How does this level of misinformation help? It does not. People need to chill out and let the investigators get some answers. It is absolutely stupid that CNN/FOX and all the others just spew out BS facts that may or not be true.

Meanwhile our lovely government is highlighting and ramping up the fear. Go home, stay indoors, second by second it gets worse and worse as that is what they like.

It will turn out to be a 15 year old pissed off kid..................

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I still hear only 2 people are dead... jfk may not be part of it...this is why this site existce...lets make something its not!!

link   
Wired is keeping an updated blog of the events in realtime it can be found here:
www.wired.com...

They have already dispelled the rumor that the fire in the JFK library was bomb related. Lots of good info at the link.

link   
My heart goes out to everyone involved. I have been reading this for the last couple of hours and caught a few minutes of the news. I am in shock and utterly sickened. I hope there is no more tragedy today.
Thank you everyone for the updates and info. It's good to keep informed without this blaring in my kids' faces as well.

link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Maybe the folks running are getting back to the finish where they are expecting friends and family to pick them up.... Or maybe nobody told them. Almost all of my family still lives in the Boston suburbs and they go every year to run or watch family/friends run and also to shuttle them to the starting line and then pick them up at the end or at one of the train stations on the outskirts of Boston.

I just talked to my parents and all have been accounted for.. Cell phone service is spotty in Boston possibly due to a localized shutdown of the cell system(s) in order to prevent remote detonations etc...

link   
my bad, didnt realise you could change name of FB page, sorry
edit on 15-4-2013 by GreyGoo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join