It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

That's the nature of the media. Reports will change as rumors rum wild. The details will take awhile for the media to get.

link   
If this was a terrorist attack, I would expect to see even more attacks like this. You really don't need a large body count to keep people at home, thusly affecting the economy. Which would be the primary target.

At first glance, I suspect that this is a homegrown political/activist extremist attack. But I will keep a open mind and see where the evidence points.

link   
" Newtown families were reportedly seated in the VIP section right by where the explosions went off. There's no word whether they are among the 23 injured and two dead from the explosions. "

www.theatlanticwire.com...

link   
The coordinated nature and targets selected indicate a state sponsored attack.

please stop making everything about Obama. it just makes one look dumb. furthermore, you do realize that when we are in the midst of a coordinated terrorist attack that the president is busy with actual work. that's not the time they do press statements. in fact, these same people that shout about Obama would be shouting about him also if he were making a statement. so just stop. for f*ck sake stop.

link   

Originally posted by Bisman

Originally posted by milkyway12
More than 100 people are being treated. I swear to god, as a fighting man, all i want is blood right now.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

that is exactly what they want you to do/feel.

you are a very easy sheep to feed.

And I suppose you would do nothing? Perhaps your answer would be to take away more freedoms...

A Saudi national is the suspect. Should it turn out to be the case, the answer is clear.

Nuke a Saudi city and announce to the world that any further terrorism will bring hell on the country of origin.

You fight fire with fire. Fight terrorism with terrorism so horrible to contemplate that those who would support it will withdraw that support immediately.

Terrorism, for the most part, is nothing more than a modern day style of guerrilla warfare conducted by Middle-east / Islamic countries against the US and allies in such a way that we will not retaliate as we would if it were direct attacks.

There is no doubt that the Saudi's, if not directly complicit, allow and in some cases support terrorism. There is no doubt that Iran supports it and in some cases are directly complicit. Same thing for Syria.

Nuke one city and make the announcement. Draw a line in the sand...who would have the most to lose.

link   
Ok I have read N Korea, Iran, the Saudi's, domestic terrorist, right wingers, when is somebody going to blame Bernard?

link   
The President will make his address @ 6:10 (18:10)EST on the event(s) of today.

/sarc
This should be "interesting"
/sarc off

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
pic of detained person (allegedly)

Link

I'm wondering if the truck is related
edit on 15-4-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by blackcat999

I was thinking exactly the same, I can't go punch a child who pushed my child in the playground, it's just not right!
Some peoples way of thinking is very scary indeed.

link   

Originally posted by GreyGoo
Look when this page was created -

You can change the name of a page after it was created.

link   
12 dead ?????? Here we go again.... www.nypost.com...

link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
If this was a terrorist attack, I would expect to see even more attacks like this. You really don't need a large body count to keep people at home, thusly affecting the economy. Which would be the primary target.

At first glance, I suspect that this is a homegrown political/activist extremist attack. But I will keep a open mind and see where the evidence points.

this could be the first of many throughout the week. It could be the "signal" for future attacks around the country.

link   
To further speculation, I'm reading that there was a drill scheduled at 2pm for a controlled explosion and it was cancelled? Can anyone confirm this?

There was a twitter message warning of a controlled explosion to occur that was sent out at 2pm eastern, so there *was* a drill, but it was cancelled due to the actual event that they were conducting the drill for at nearly the same time with similar circumstance

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15 News, ““They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.” The news station also reports that Stevenson “thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.”

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I have look at all angles of how this tragedy will be exploited for those in agendas within the government and I will have to agree with you.

I agree too. It is so obvious that it is pathetic. The agenda doesn't give people dignity, it's sole purpose is the break down the fabric of society. Pure evil.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Wrong...the primary target is simpler: Terror...

The economic affects would be just icing on the cake.

link   
I'm stuck for words!! I'm so sorry my American ATS pals i hope no one was hurt bad and they catch whoever did this to a city in your lovely country. I no what its like believe me. I'll be saying a prayer to-night asking god to keep you all safe and i don't care if you believe or not, i do, it will make me feel i'm doing something so don't scold me.

link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Ain't that the truth. Really, at least he isn't still sitting there reading "My Pet Goat".

link   
Obama will address the nation in about 10 minutes.

Fox news is also reporting that a person of interest is in custody.

link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
please stop making everything about Obama. it just makes one look dumb.

Amen. We all know all presidents are extremely far from perfect. Let's not even get into that here. Not everything -- Newtown, Boston Marathon -- has to do with Obama. Focus on something else for once.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok someone clarify please:

2 (two) dead or 12 (twelve)?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join