It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
On CNN tonight, one of the reporters said that the photo they are interested in showed one of the suspects sort of cupping his mouth, which would correspond with a photo being talked about at Reddit for the past 24 hours. This has to be what she is referring to. I've been looking at this picture all day.....

i.imgur.com...

Just heard this reporter say it during Anderson Cooper....

I want to point out that I'm pretty sure the first bomb was exploded just a couple feet from where they are standing in the first picture.

The little black fence in the bottom right in your picture is the top left fence in this picture.

edit on 17-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: had wrong left/right

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I've really been following the news today looking for signs to see if authorities think these two guys are the bombers.

Of all the pictures of Reddit that have been thrown out as possibilities, this is the one that really seems to fit.

Again, it was JUST reiterated that it is TWO people. And look at those backpacks. One of the backpacks looks to have something circular in it.

Then, there are pics of them without the backpacks.

Find this pic zoomed in on the Internet. It's really sort of chilling.

i.imgur.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Right now CNN says they have the images of the Two men but are not going to describe as not to tip off the men just in case. They could flee but I say at this point they may already have left ... no ?
edit on 4/17/2013 by SMR because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I will say that the guy in the blue clearly has a strap running across his chest, indicating that he may still have the bag on his shoulder. The guy in the black with the white hat doesn't appear to have the bag in the later pictures. Of course, it is common for people to take BACKpacks off and hold them in front of them in crowded areas... Not dismissing this at all though. The guy does seem to fit the description that has been "leaked" for lack of a better term. His hat isn't backwards though.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Not only that, but if they describe them further then the cat will be out of the bag.. If they are suspecting the guys in these pictures then the whole world will know in minutes. These pictures have been widely distributed already. People are essentially foaming at the mouth waiting to pin it on someone picked out in these photographs..
edit on 17-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I'm on a wait and watch stance - as of right now. As silly as that may sound.

Not silly at all.

I'm in the front row... well, in the room anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

The guy in the blue does still have his bag it appears. I am posting from my phone at work so can't post pics, but there is another pic of those two out there that almost makes me think the guy in black still has his bag but it's just not on his back anymore.

I say this because of the spacing between him and the woman in front of him. Again, I can't post pics right now but it's a zoomed in frontal shot of the two.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm starting a new thread because I think this info deserves a fresh start.

I hope I'm right about that.

But that picture I've been talking about today is now on a Boston news channel as the one that authorities are interested in,

Here's the YouTube video:

Here's the thread I am starting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by MRuss
On CNN tonight, one of the reporters said that the photo they are interested in showed one of the suspects sort of cupping his mouth, which would correspond with a photo being talked about at Reddit for the past 24 hours. This has to be what she is referring to. I've been looking at this picture all day.....

i.imgur.com...

Just heard this reporter say it during Anderson Cooper....

I want to point out that I'm pretty sure the first bomb was exploded just a couple feet from where they are standing in the first picture.

The little black fence in the bottom right in your picture is the top left fence in this picture.

edit on 17-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: had wrong left/right

I noticed that on the bottom image, if you look below the guy in the white hat, about 5 o'clock position, it looks as if someone is setting down or looking at something on the ground.. I've been looking at these photos all day and just noticed it.. Could be nothing, just felt it should be pointed out?

Thank you all for keeping everyone up to date as things unfold

SMR

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I see nothing suspect other than a bag which in my opinion, was not the bomb.

I think this just may be the second bomb after all.
The gentleman in this image below, the second image, White shirt, Gray pants, is on Anderson Cooper and he pretty much describes what happened and how and he only got hit in the face because the bomb was blocked on the one side by the Mailbox. He was standing on the Left side of the box when it happened.

If that truly is the bomb, how in the hell can security not see something like that and not be suspect ?
You have to take your shoes off at the airport but a bag left on the ground at an event with thousands gets overlooked ?
And if that is the bomb, then what about the search for the men with the bags and one was Black the other a duffel style and Blue ... This looks like a grocery plastic bag with a paper bag inside.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Breaking per CNN

Explosion at Texas Fertilizer Plant/ 100 injured so far.....

America appears to be under attack

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Breaking per CNN

Link please. Dear God, I've children. Please nooo!!! Surreal.

Do you have link?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In response to the explosion at the fertilizer plant. It could really just be a coincidence, I mean.. I'm no expert on fertilizer but don't many of them have highly flammable contents and chemicals?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperdudep

Same as the Ricin letters ...just a coincidence,happens all the time

edit on 17-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chopperdudep
In response to the explosion at the fertilizer plant. It could really just be a coincidence, I mean.. I'm no expert on fertilizer but don't many of them have highly flammable contents and chemicals?

Thanks for that to hang on to. Which I will, ferociously. But I'm skeptical of "coincidences".

As I should be. Considering my idiosyncrasies.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperdudep

Fertilizer is used to make bombs, right?

So it may just be a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Breaking per CNN

Link please. Dear God, I've children. Please nooo!!! Surreal.

Do you have link?

Cirque

www.cnn.com...

SMR

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
A terror attack on a fertilizer farm isn't what I would suggest or something I would tie into Boston.
Factory explosions happen. Timing is just coincidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here is a BBC link giving an overview for possible lines of inquiry providing a sobering pause and reflection on whom they are looking for.

www.bbc.co.uk...

There is nothing in this link that I haven't already speculated on in my posts appearing on pages 47, 111, and 124 of this thread, by either promoting or dismissing certain dynamics of the attack through simple application of both common sense and logic.

Motive is everything. Attacks like these are shaped and designed to motive in order for the reason and point of the attack to be perceived and understood by others. Motive always seeks vindication, it wants agreement. The shape, size, and design of the attack always wears the mask of motive and is what supplies precursory clues to 'whom' and 'why'. It is the first piece of the scaffold to any investigation.

However, motive always requires a link to the target, even if it is in the abstract. In this case, in this attack, the target was the crowd, representing society in general. The bomber did not care for who he hurt, or for what age group, or from what socio-economic background, all were targets of vindication in his mind.

Was the attack politically-motivated? No, not in a specific sense, and very loosely in a general sense. I understand it was Patriot's Day in Boston, but the attack was upon the crowd of a sporting event, and not a crowd celebrating the history or noble meaning of the day at some monument. Therefore, I would dismiss the attack as being specifically political, and to be more abstract than that.

I had originally thought the bomber to be aged between 18 to 25. The crudity of the bomb's design and the materials used, also the actual scale of the attack - absent of professional grading - seemed to indicate inexperience, and possibly a certain degree of impoverishment? However, the attack seems to bear the hallmark of teaching society a lesson, and this would require a grievance towards society to build and fester over time, so the bomber may be slightly older and may be between 25 and 35 years of age?

Could he be a conspiracy theorist? This would depend upon how aloof he is to society. He would most certainly have 'lurked' and visited sites like ATS, but would have gone deeper to retain anonymity, so may very well be a 'Tor' user. He would have frequented particular sites that fed his grievance, where he could find some form of affiliation that would help to incubate his ideas and aid his research on bomb-making.

The bomber's main intent with his attack looks to have been to maim rather than kill outright. The bomb's crude design has the aspect of an 'anti-personel' mine, and I think therein lies the grievance and lesson. America is one of 36 countries that have not signed up to a reduction in anti-personel mine usage...

www.icbl.org...

...and is the one country that makes and sells them to other countries, and so the bomber may be linked to any one of those countries, even coming from one of them, or is an American perceiving shame at the part America plays in the many thousands of deaths and injuries world-wide by the anti-personnel mines they have sold through its arms industry?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

I think this is the same guy:

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join