It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Can you edit your post quoting mine please? I edited out their pages but it still appears in your post.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by imheartbreak

Can you edit your post quoting mine please? I edited out their pages but it still appears in your post.

Done.

Also, I read on reddit that the POI was at the second explosion site when the first explosion happened. He placed the second bag down, made the call, first one explodes and then he disappears to make the second call (or on a timer, I don't know).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

Do NOT post personal info on ATS. And if you see it, alert it.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
While we keep hearing 'White Baseball cap' they also mention 'backwards' and 'Gray Hoodie'
Is this who they are actually talking about ?
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Just reposting this from over on the other thread.. I'm assuming one of these two is the one the facebook accounts were found for.. But I did make some observations.. They also have legitimate timestamps from the race itself

These two could be free and clear now.. Who knows.. But these were sort of interesting to find..

Well, here are some more photos I found these two in.. I marked them in each.

There appears to be a 2nd man wearing a white hat in a "nearby" proximity to the two "suspects" in some of the images... I marked him with blue symbols.

The yellow boxes showed the clock timers.. I tried to put these in chronological order.. Minus the last photo. It would have been taken VERY EARLY.

In the first picture of the guy wearing blue, the guy with a white hat appears to have white writing on his shirt but you don't see this later.. Could this be someone else entirely or the other guy in the white hat?? He also appears to be holding a strap as if you would on a backpack over your shoulder..

Now in the next three, two guys in white hats are visible. There is a five minute span on the clock in two of them (1:22-1:27) where the two in white hats are very close to eachother.. While the guy in blue is standing back. This may not indicate anything but I find that 5 minutes in substantial for the two to be split while one of them stands back and the other is near the 3rd in the white hat..

In this photo, it appears that the guy in blue has his cellphone? up and perhaps he's taking a picture.. Or who knows.. One white hat has now moved back, but now all three are pretty close together.

Lastly there is this guy.. here early.. Taking pictures.. he may not be the same guy in the white hat we see with the man in blue but I believe he hung around the area for quite awhile, and is visible in at least two or three of the other pictures... he's the one indicated with blue markings on the other photos perhaps?

edit on 17-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
While we keep hearing 'White Baseball cap' they also mention 'backwards' and 'Gray Hoodie'

Interesting he appears to be near what looks like the OTHER guy speculated to be a suspect in a white hat.. The other appears to be a woman in a white hat.. Could be wrong though.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

No one knows. The public information is vague and that is speculation via the media when they shot the gun just a bit too early. There are many factors in play and I think the FBI is pretty pissed that the Boston PD opened up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

There was a post on reddit claiming the FBI saw the POI at the location of the second bomb when the first bomb exploded (making a call). If so then that likely clears these two guys, as well as blue fleece guy (which I think that guy was clear all along, as he has his backpack ((which made him look suspicious as it's similar to the bombing one)) RIGHT before the first bomb goes off and could no way get all the way to the second site to set it down... so why would he keep a bomb on him?).

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I hear ya. But lets remember that just like 9/11, plans are all set in place long before. Not hard to imagine anyone setting up 'a life' to pull something like this. Remember, many said that a few of the 9/11 culprits were nice and seemed like every day people. One guy worked at a gas station right down the street from me !
Again though, little speculation but not hard to imagine today.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I really do think it would be prudent to await the FBI's posting of visual media as to whom they are actually looking for. All speculation contrary to what information the FBI (and only the FBI) is allowing out is pretty much moot and redundant.

If media outlets quote an unamed source, it probably means they themselves have made it up. Part of this process is about applying pressure on the authorities to solve the case, and is unhelpful. Trust only in what the FBI release at press conferences. Be discerning.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

There was a post on reddit claiming the FBI saw the POI at the location of the second bomb when the first bomb exploded (making a call). If so then that likely clears these two guys, as well as blue fleece guy (which I think that guy was clear all along, as he has his backpack ((which made him look suspicious as it's similar to the bombing one)) RIGHT before the first bomb goes off and could no way get all the way to the second site to set it down... so why would he keep a bomb on him?).

Link?

Also, this is assuming there is only ONE person they're looking at. I haven't seen any pictures that show the two (blue adidas coat and the white hat guy with and without the bag) that place them near the first explosion at the time of detonation. The last timestamp I have seen is at the 2:20 mark.. The bombs didn't go off for at least another hour.. Probably longer. (I thought it was around 4 hours at the race.)

I'm not saying these two are guilty.. But I am saying nothing has placed them at either bombing site at the time of detonation.
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Link?

Also, this is assuming there is only ONE person they're looking at. I haven't seen any pictures that show the two (blue adidas coat and the white hat guy with and without the bag) that place them near the first explosion at the time of detonation. The last timestamp I have seen is at the 2:20 mark.. The bombs didn't go off for at least another hour.. Probably longer. (I thought it was around 4 hours at the race.)

I'm not saying these two are guilty.. But I am saying nothing has placed them at either bombing site at the time of detonation.
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

It was apparently from a CBS story.

boston.cbslocal.com...

However, CBS News correspondent Bob Orr reported Wednesday afternoon that authorities have identified at least one person they want to speak with, either as a witness or as a possible suspect, from surveillance video.

The man sought as a possible suspect is a white male, wearing white baseball cap on backwards, a gray hoodie and a black jacket, according to CBS News.

Several media outlets reported that a suspect had been identified from surveillance video taken at the Lord & Taylor store on Boylston Street. The store is between the sites of the two bomb blasts, which killed three people and wounded more than 170.

Orr said authorities have video of a man in a black jacket on a cell phone, wearing a gray hoodie and a white baseball cap backwards placing a black bag at the second bomb site outside of the Forum restaurant on Boylston Street and then leaving the area before that explosion.

Orr said the man was on the phone at the second bomb site when the first bomb exploded.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Well there is also this..

May be confirmation of at least 3 people being pursued/wanted for questioning.

Investigators have pinpointed two men as "possible suspects" who were seen in images near the finish line of this week's Boston Marathon -- moments before twin bombs there exploded, killing three and injuring about 180 others -- a law enforcement official said. A circular sent out Wednesday to federal and state agencies features the photos "in an attempt to identify the individuals," who were described as being of "high interest" to investigators. One of the men is seen carrying a black backpack. An FBI official earlier said that authorities believe the bombs were placed inside a black nylon backpack or bag. The source said that authorities had not yet identified the two men by name and that the photographs were not being released to the public for fear of impeding the investigation. Earlier Wednesday, two official sources with knowledge of the investigation identified a man -- who also hasn't been named -- as a possible suspect in the attack. Seen on a video, this man wore a white baseball cap. One of the sources added that the cap was on backwards and the man was also wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt and a black jacket.

Source

So to me, that sounds like your guy.. The one on the phone.. Plus 2 others are wanted for questioning.

I have a hard time believing this was just a one man deal.. Maybe it was.. But I'm thinking it involved more than one guy. Especially since there were at least two bombs and a 3rd found undetonated.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The posts on his FB profile have disappeared. Even the ones from Monday where he talked about his injured friend being hospitalized. Hmm. Hopefully he was the one to delete them.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Everything changed about that page.
It was getting pretty wild there for a moment. Some things were funny but some were pretty harsh.
edit on 4/18/2013 by SMR because: Spelling

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Great night for hockey. Good stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Pre-Race Information

Runners have to get to the pickup area in Boston Common in the morning. Then the buses bring them out to the starting line. If you miss the buses, you miss the start of the race.

Assuming the two guys intended to run, this may explain how they could still be pictured before the race begins, but not allowed to participate.

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I'm unsure if this is how it works or not.
edit on 18-4-2013 by imheartbreak because: Adjusted statement

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It appears the pics have leaked to the public. Smh.

This morning's New York Post: www.nypost.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by imheartbreak because: Fixed Link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

And is he with two others, one of whom seems to be also wearing a large and seemingly heavy backpack?
I hadn't seen those mentioned as possible in any other discussions about the images, so this is very interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by imheartbreak
It appears the pics have leaked to the public. Smh.

This morning's New York Post: www.nypost.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by imheartbreak because: Fixed Link

NY Post. Aren't they the same ones who showed headlined their page with the guy stuck in front of the subway car?

I wonder if the police or FBI are actually looking for those guys and need help. It's not difficult to find their info now and I'm sure they could/have. I'm willing to bet it's the media going rogue (especially with NYP).

I'd say I'm glad they made the mistake so they'll look like fools later... but we all know the media doesn't admit it's mistakes (Richard Jewell earned over $15.5 million from the Post, NBC and CNN while they claimed they feel they didn't do anything wrong ((then why pay?))).

Though I have to admit, I was wondering if it showed anywhere when they left the site. Because the only time I seemed to not see them was directly before the explosion.
edit on 18-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join