It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by Cbell77
reply to post by TravisBickle451

"Spooks" is best used right now because we have no idea who they are or who they work for.

The non-derogatory terms "suspects" or "persons of interest" would be much better. Plus, people seems more sensible and less paranoid with such terms.

OH..I see where you got this wrongly. "Spook" is not a term for suspect or person of interest. Spook is intel talk for undisclosed or unidentified agent or operative. Ok...I see why you got a lil offended, I'd be too.

But for the record, "spook" means agent or operative undercover, usually "working" to watch, arrest or question "suspects or people of interest".

Example-Under cover CIA, FBI= spook.

MM
edit on 17-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

That's the one with the bike rack, I added what I could make of the location in my earlier post.

Did I just hear that they just called in chasing an Asian male with blonde hair, a crock pot and a backpack??

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dogsounds

thats what i heard too.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by paradism

That's either super Twin Peaks weird or super worrying.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
reply to post by Taggart

That's the one with the bike rack, I added what I could make of the location in my earlier post.

Did I just hear that they just called in chasing an Asian male with blonde hair, a crock pot and a backpack??

Confirmed all what you said, EOD team was called to possibly another location.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

lol why somebody would be running around with a crockpot right now is beyond me

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If it's innocent, it's quite possibly the best example of worst timing ever.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
170 Tremont (Fairmont?)Street, bag in a trash can, smoking.
edit on 17/4/2013 by dogsounds because: (no reason given)

link   

"Spooks" is best used right now because we have no idea who they are or who they work for.

It seems they are employed by Craft International, a private security firm. Hired by the B.A.A possibly.

link   

there seem to be a number of strange things going on right now;

black bag grey sweatshirt

smoking garbage can

guy running with crockpot

guy throwing rocks at geese

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I heard this to very weird. A crock pot and a backpack that's just plain dumb to do at this point.
By the way for those not up to date this is from the police scanner you can access here Boston PD
edit on 17-4-2013 by Cbell77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cbell77

A crock pot and a backpack that's just plain dumb to do at this point.

I am sure the police are seeing a bomb in every backpack right now.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by intrptr

not the 'what' but the 'who' is what i'm asking.
yeah ok youtube but i cannot view videos so that doesn't answer my question either.

regardless the actual components used (no real interest to me), my question focuses on access ...

who would likely encounter/obtain such substances ??

ps ... please don't misunderstand, i'm not asking you to point fingers and as far as making something go boom, i've been of the impression that everyone over the age of 10 knows how to do that.
put it this way, i have never encountered cordite, who would ?

as for blasting (mountain-sides and such) we used to get that stuff in the hardware, haven't seen that kind of availability in 30yrs ... who would ?
edit on 16-4-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

Have you figured all that stuff out yet?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Cbell77

A crock pot and a backpack that's just plain dumb to do at this point.

I am sure the police are seeing a bomb in every backpack right now.

Indeed.

In Saginaw, Michigan where I live - there was a big "boom" in one of the parks. With a trash can blown apart. They are investigating it now but no real word as of yet. I just saw it on the evening news a hour or so back.

They also had a ricin (sp?) scare with one of our elected officials. Still waiting on word as to whether or not that tested positive for poison as of yet.

My teenager also had lockdown drills at their schools today.

Cirque
edit on 17-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added state

edit on 17-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thoughts

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

It seems they are employed by Craft International, a private security firm. Hired by the B.A.A possibly.

This is incorrect. Craft International is NOT a mercenary group like Blackwater. They are a training school that is meant to help train individuals in law enforcement, military and or mercenary groups. You can buy their clothing right off the website. Craft International was the brainchild of Chris Kyle and other retired vets. Chances are that the guys wearing their gear probably went through their training. There is no indication that they are employed by Craft. It is important to realize that they aren't there WITH CRAFT.

All my bets go into them being members of an alphabet agency or simply undercover law enforcement.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

In Saginaw, Michigan where I live - there was a big "boom" in one of the parks. With a trash can blown apart. They are investigating it now but no real word as of yet. I just saw it on the evening news a hour or so back.

Yah, that everyone has been bombarded by the media with it doesn't help either. The events in Boston happened once but thanks to CNN we have seen it a hundred times since...

just in case we weren't traumatized enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Yah, that everyone has been bombarded by the media with it doesn't help either. The events in Boston happened once but thanks to CNN we have seen it a hundred times since...

just in case we weren't traumatized enough.

Oh I'm traumatized. I was a nurse in the military - taking care of soldiers with those same injuries.

I'm tired of the reruns on it as much as the next.

I just want to know if today's subsequent, multiple threats and bomb threats going off - are just what? What is this? Really? What are we seeing manifest in society right before our eyes? I'm concerned.

Are we under attack or is this the beginning of revolution and it's just not apparent to the normally apathetic, in your own "bubble" people?

Cirque
edit on 17-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thoughts

edit on 17-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

While I can't say I've experienced the things you have, I am asking myself the same questions. I wonder if there isn't something much larger beginning to ignite..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Oh I'm traumatized. I was a nurse in the military - taking care of soldiers with those same injuries.

Bless you.

I just want to know if today's subsequent, multiple threats and bombs going off - are just what? What is this? Really? What are we seeing manifest in society right before our eyes? I'm concerned.

Remember how you didn't overreact when you looked in those wounded soldiers eyes... for their sake?

I want to know too. I am concerned too. And trying to be patient.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I can't overreact - I have children. Not only that - but if this escalates, I'm honor bound to offer my service. I take my oath to my country (not government) my oath to the American people - seriously.

I'm on a wait and watch stance - as of right now. As silly as that may sound.

Cirque

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join