It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I do not think that is what he was trying to say at all. I think he was discussing a phenomena which is real - I say disconnect he calls it ' without' either way it equals the same.

ie: People not properly powered by soul energy, running the joint. Not a pretty picture, as todays world can attest to.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

and then there are the other types of humans, ... who are occupied by something else..what some of you might call a "soul" you can actually see the difference between a "natural" human and an "occupied" human..

(snip) ...and yet somehow at one point we decided to occupy a human body on this planet. my mission is to discover why?...why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

edit on 31-3-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

I've had this same thought too. Of course its the kind of thing that can never enter into the political realm: Just imagine all the evil that could be done when a majority of the population can be dismissed as having no soul. But in the philosophical /scientific realm, its a great thing to ponder - If the brain unfolds in a deterministic manner, what would differentiate an unfeeling machine, and a conscious being like myself? There'd be no way to tell from the outside. An of course, my brain would be unfolding following basically similar rules probably, so my soul is really an observer, very little more... Unless it projects power in less tangible ways than normal people.

One thing regarding your spiritual stuff. I've thought a lot about the theory of multiple universes from quantum mechanics. The idea that we are in one of many parallel universes, each subtly different from the next, and (taking it into the context you're talking about) possibly our soul is able to switch between them. In this context, maybe every being has a soul, but only in one of the universes. The empty shells are something they could hop in to. This idea came to me after I had an experience of basically being murdered in my sleep many years ago. I woke up the next day, to discover it had been a dream, but outside a tree was growing where I SWEAR there had been no tree before. It made me question: What if I was murdered, and was now living in a subtly different parallel universe now? How could I prove it? I couldn't. I could always rack up the new differences as being something I had false memories about before.

So yes, maybe there are just of few of us, and maybe I wasn't even in your universe before that event. If so, greetings, fellow traveller!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by k1k1to

This is a very dangerous and ignorant observation you're making. I hope you keep this nonsense to yourself. Who is an 'empty shell' and who is a 'normal human being'? You have insulted the entire Human race with this garbage post.

why ??? is it dangerous - it is true many / most / all of us are disconnected from the source / soul.
The emperors new clothes ring a bell ?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Then why was it so easy for him to say I fall into the category of "No soul" does that sound like a good honest person?

here is what he said to me..

I can make you do anything i want, yet i choose not to. only a truly "occupied" person can understand this thread. the rest are sadly empty. which isnt a bad thing, because everything serves a purpose and keeps a natural balance to things

Is this a person we wish to understand? he is saying If you do not understand me you have no soul.
My way or the highway...It just sounds like a Christian threatening me with Hell.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by InfinitePerspective
reply to post by k1k1to

No, simply put, there are no "empty shell" human beings, there are simply those that suppress their true self, or consciousness and allow the facade you call the ego to run the show.

The reason you might perceive this theory of an "empty shell" human is because most in your society do not communicate from consciousness, but rather from the foundations they have applied throughout their incarnation that defines them as a distinguished entity.

Everyone of you is the same on the level of consciousness, it is only your ego, your sense of self which gives the illusion that you are separate beings. The ego is not necessarily a negative thing, however the idea is to find balance and currently the human collective has allowed the ego to run amok, hence a shift in consciousness is required.
edit on 31-3-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

I agree mainly. But many may never reconnect properly with their soul in this lifetime. I know I find it easier when my personality is running the show.. which is shorthand for ego. It does not hurt as much.

This is somewhat incorrect. The husks have no soul, that's the end of it. They are no different the computer programs with bodies. While most find this is unfathomable for most (including the soulless ones), it is the case, and there are a whole lot of them, even names you know and people you meet. They have no soul, when this realm expires so do they. Those beings have a VERY different agenda then you and the human class.

There are many on the planet that are of another soul matrix then human, for example the animal soul system has been corralled into inhabiting bodies in the last 25 or so years - there are not an unlimited number of human souls willing to come here and those in charge need bodies/slaves to fulfill there plans.

Some folks have a different soul system, which, is created for some of the atrocity we see here, while they are part of a collective soul system - not individual, they too are likely to expire when this realm ends as they are more like ants in an ant colony, the whole is the soul not the parts.

The simple fact is, a body does not equal human, not at all. A body is a body, what animates it can be a lot of different things, and much of that animation comes from some rather "evil" beings (seek out the Archon origins for a start), and those beings are here to enslave us. Humans will leave the body and carry on, with many more places to experience, but, the Archon class of folks will be simply gone, as they have no soul, only energy that animates them kind of like electrons animate a light. Where they get that energy from is you and me and one of the ways they do is by creating atrocities, showing them to you, and feeding off the energy response you give.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Then why was it so easy for him to say I fall into the category of "No soul" does that sound like a good honest person?

here is what he said to me..

I can make you do anything i want, yet i choose not to. only a truly "occupied" person can understand this thread. the rest are sadly empty. which isnt a bad thing, because everything serves a purpose and keeps a natural balance to things

Is this a person we wish to understand? he is saying If you do not understand me you have no soul.
My way or the highway...It just sounds like a Christian threatening me with Hell.

I read what he wrote .. and of cause you have a soul - that is why it upset you so much when he suggested you did not

He should not have said that IMO.

edit on 31-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes but also It showed me he isn't what he says...all ego nothing more..he thinks he is a demi god when he like me is just a man (both with souls btw)
He is judging people flippantly, what If he gains massive support and brings out a machine that tests If you have a soul...
Like someone said this is how concentration camps happen.
The amount of times people have been quiet when people spout BS like this and people die...well I will speak up for anyone who the OP claims has no soul.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The gnostics understood what you are talking about and they used the terms hylic and somatic to describe basically the same thing. A world where only some have the spark. The rest are no more than dangerous androids.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

While I agree with the primitive and brutal part, you can not change the human condition, we are just intelligent apes after all.
The human condition has Greed envy hate and some bad things in it that is why the world appears to be fecked up, but what about all the good we do? it never gets reported because only bad news sells.
We are amazing creatures we can imagine infinite thoughts and we are capable of infinite good also infinite evil.
As long as you and I strive to be good in our lives we can do no more.
But to spread BS like the OP has done doesn't make anything better for us it makes it worse because people are falling for it making second class citizens for no reason but to stroke the OP's ego.

There is another way. Its called ego death and spiritual enlightenment. Soul/Spirit transcends and becomes master over the ape-ish animalistic aspects of body+ego.

We are heading there regardless. Tech is heading that way too. Within the next 10-25 years, we will have brain to brain to internet direct communication. One can upload any "state" into consciousness.

The enlightened ones will freely make available downloads of the enlightened state, and there will be a further split between enlightenment and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have to agree that there are many folks who are not in tune with their souls or consciousness that is why there is so much corruption everywhere. The way I look at it there are three types of people. First, there are drones, which are many people who do what their supposed to do and don't question it and they make up most of the population on Earth. Second, we have seers, people who question all they see and have varying perspectives on the world as if they have been enlightened.

In the third group we have the elite, who are pretty much corrupted seers who control all we see and whom many refer to as the "Illuminati" or whatnot. The second and third groups are higher up in the cosmic ladder as they possess a knowledge or understanding the drones do not do. The problem with the elite is that they are sociopaths due to years of decay. As such, they have no qualms committing atrocities and manipulating the drones.

They do not want competition from the seers so they put them down by labeling them for the drones as insane, foolish, delusional, etc. The seers have compassion and whatnot, which is why the OP stated that they choose not to hurt the drones. The problem with all this though, is that it would take one hell of an event to wipe this slate clean or what I like to refer as the Circle of Cancer.

I call it this for no matter where you begin in this realm, you always end right back at the start as part of a never ending cycle. All of us are part of this, just so the entity/entities the elite worship can feed on us for as long as they want to without delay. Of course this is all just a theory

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
See what I mean Helen so many here willing to put others in a no soul camp.....who decides? the OP?
I see the good in Humanity everyday...you just have to open your eyes and look.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

See what I mean Helen so many here willing to put others in a no soul camp.....who decides? the OP?

that might be because you are seeing yourself reflected back ?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think it can be a trap to see the world this way; that some people are "here" and others are "empty." Spaced out or distant people can have pretty heavy thoughts. There are times in my life I've examined and other times I've taken things as they are. Or "vegged out."

A lot of people I realize have learned to keep their dreams or ideas to themselves, or they have lost a spark by not believing they can ever achieve them.

Sure, I see people who are "not all there" and I have wondered if there are the equivalent of NPC (non-player characters) in the Real World. But -- again, it's a trap to spend much energy thinking about this. You become less of a person by assuming that other people are less than you.

People are different. The world needs all kinds of people and perspectives. You might be a genius at won thing and a fool at another.

I think when people don't get the opportunity to have others open up to them -- they don't realize that a LOT of people they would never expect have a unique insight. A better exercise to follow; "if you think someone is an empty shell, try to engage them." Not finding that "SOUL" might be evidence that you yourself lack insight and not that they lack depth.

It might truly be that there are people of less or greater "soul" but it belittles you to follow the foolish journey of superiority - - there is no growth possible if you assume others need to rise to your level.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
OP,

Your posting immediately reminded me of an article on montalk.net that has a quite thorough explanation/view of this concept.
He also mentions Boris Mouravieff.

montalk.net...

And relating to the angle of some of the earlier posts, I will quote from the article:

It would be unwise, however, to look down upon the spiritless with contempt. They are what they are, living their lives in accordance with their makeup. They should be handled no differently from how one handles a wild animal that acts according to its feral nature.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Last thing before I leave this thread for good....everyone posting and agreeing to this is claiming they also are the ones with souls.
Everyone has a soul and that's it, to say otherwise is a crime against every human being on the planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Even a murderer or child molester is or can be kind and good to his mother or a stranger. When the switch is flipped, another side comes out.

The proper view with which to look upon the spiritually unawakened is with Love and compassion

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh and thank you but we all have good in us.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Last thing before I leave this thread for good....everyone posting and agreeing to this is claiming they also are the ones with souls.
Everyone has a soul and that's it, to say otherwise is a crime against every human being on the planet.

people are entitled to their thoughts though - you can't tell them what to think or feel ...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Even a murderer or child molester is or can be kind and good to his mother or a stranger. When the switch is flipped, another side comes out.

The proper view with which to look upon the spiritually unawakened is with Love and compassion

yea i am full of love and compassion when I see the damage they inflict ...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I can fight when I see wrong and evil and I will that is why I feel strongly against the OP and his thoughts....I offer a different way of thinking....we all have souls and no one can say someone has not.
But that is it for now

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join