It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

originally posted by: namelesss
Feel free to ask me what a 'Soul' is.

What is a 'soul'?
edit on 14-10-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shadowsmokeJRC

Do tell more

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: k1k1to

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by k1k1to

good read, yes this can be explained in many different ways,, really weird,, there are many husks walking in the streets indeed,, i think i have met my "soul" one time, that was weird, it was not human, not for a long shot.
at least i hope it was my soul,,
or else i might just as well install revolving doors in my brain..

let me give you a "real world" example...serial killers, rapists etc...they are perfect example of empty shells, they are products of their upbringing and society, they are natural humans preying on their weaker counterparts...and in some cases often occupied or "possessed" by a bored entity.

and the soul as many people call it, is not human...we have evolved passed that point, we are light. we can be anywhere anytime.

This is a straight bananas hypothesis. It's brought about by ignorance -- not to say that you are ignorant as I very literally mean no insult, but the original belief system was brought about as an explanation to what couldn't be explained.

Today it's explained perfectly fine and it boils down to mostly education. You either have it, or you don't. Most people who ask these kinds of questions do perhaps have a higher I.Q. but are still "under fed" as it were, when it comes to knowledge. People will rob and steal and commit crazy crimes towards others, not because they are a shell, but because they don't know of any other way to obtain what they don't have without an unreasonable investment.

When it comes down to straight psychopathy, you're going to find out it's a gene deficiency or mutation here in the near future. The same way we're just discovering that autism is also a gene deficiency/mutation, and that a lot of brain tumors and neoplasms in general are also caused by a gene mutation. It literally has nothing to do with a soul. What is the soul? Well, in plain normal language, it's the original jump start of your bio-electrical system. The people you call shells are the naive and ignorant. They aren't devoid an electrical current. They are devoid critical thinking skills because they were fostered in an environment that did all of the critical thinking for them, and therefor -- they never developed those skills. This is what happens when you coddle your children and attempt to shelter them from danger in an attempt to secure "safety." This is a direct result of the PC culture and progressive movements. Everyone is a winner, get it?
edit on 2-11-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Have you heard of the time loop chronicles on the website the divinesecretgarden.com, can be read there for free.
I always thought it wouldn't be possible. But if we are some sort of artificial reality in our universe already, who is not to say like the birds or animals who are programmed, humans are too. And some don't have a soul and are just programmed.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah, I think exactly like this. Not everyone can have a soul.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: k1k1to

Your tone is rather high handed, kinda reminds me of hidden hand. St Paul wrote about doctrines that were milk and doctrines that were meat, this is meat, on this thread it has been called a thought virus I would not go that far but this is the kind of idea that should be handed down, perhaps orally, to a person that is spiritually ready for it or of such a temperament to not misuse it.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
One of the easier ways to determine which is which is by asking self reflective questions. Consider the husks as simply a computer, ask your computer why did what it did to you when it crashed. No answer, it isn't programmed to self reflect and neither are the husks.

Admittedly, most people are unable to distinguish the language differences in true self reflection verses programmed responses to stimulus, but it can be done as I do it often. Humans, true humans, are self reflective, we live to learn about our reality and what we do in it, the husks simply execute tasks they are programmed to execute.

Yes, the majority of the world now are husks, though it was not always this way.
I was tasked with conducting some phone interviews and I included a self reflective question to weed out dark psych triad types I was not so much concerned about the answer but their ability to answer the question. I also asked this question; “how do you or have you handled conflict with a coworker”? A psychopath or narcissist would be tempted to describe how they destroyed someone especially if they felt the interviywas otherwise going poorly. Everyone I interviewed answered these questions just fine, my line of work does not seem to attract a lot of these dark psych triad thpes

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Want to find out if you have a soul? Go find someone or an animal that needs some help. You will not have to go far.
After you do that, do it again.

You do not have to listen to self righteous people telling you what you are or what you should be thinking.
edit on 12-10-2020 by charlyv because: s

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join