It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Very true my friend but the ratio is not 97% there are alot more with souls than that.

I can go further my friend there are levels of soul groups and a heirachy. Some of us have been serving source for a long long time.

Cheers
Frenzy

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Don't know how kosher this is but I have posted a thread giving a synopsis of the original teaching regarding the soul according to Mourivieff so that all could better understand the original teaching that has been corrupted on the internet (tho all teachings are somewhat corrupted).

I was afraid the information would get lost if posted this far into a tread. Please, no flags or stars, this is just for a better understanding Mourivieff's original teaching

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

i can shake your hand and tell you everything about you. i can look at a picture and tell you exactly how that person is. My level of "uniqueness" goes up to the point where i can ALMOST tell every individual i meet what there life will be like.I can tell you your weakness, your fears, your strengths just within seconds of meeting you.and i can tell who is occupied and who is empty.

Haha... Jesus has returned folks.

Honestly, the truth is, "empty shells" are merely your way of understanding why everyone is so damn stupid. The average guy is quite stupid and bland, but that doesn't mean they don't have a "soul". Geniuses are quite rare, but they aren't any more special than anyone else.

There are people out there who would look at your level of intelligence and uniqueness and class you just average. You are quite delusional if you believe yourself to be so far above everyone else that you can instantly determine the future life of anyone you meet.
edit on 31/3/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT THIS

TextWe hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I think you underestimate the brainwashing that 99% of the population are under there is just a 1% difference between all men and women and they all have a soul.
intelligence is created between the age of 0-1 the more stimulation a child gets the higher his iq but fluoride attacks this it also attacks part of the brain that makes people submissive to authority look at how many people read a newspaper or watch tv (its the same news everyday), how many people acquiesce there brain to a machine by using a computer.

The brainwashing that you all go through between the ages of 4-6 destroys virtually all of the creativity that we have before that age, something like 96% is the difference in testing on a before or after scale we are then subconciously brainwashed through the media that black skin is bad and white is good brown eyes are bad blue eyes good and all the other divisions they put you through

The lists are endless they have absolutely smashed peoples brains and people dont even see it I was running a backpackers hostel in melbourne when the champions league final between bayern and chelsea was being played and there must of been 10 people watching the final and i popped in the tv room and was explaining to the guys how the match was fixed and what was going on they all clearly understood that the match was fixed and they all told me that they didn't want to know as it spoilt it for them, this is the level of brainwashing that 99% of you are under even when its clearly laid out for you the scum have done such a good job on your perception you can't accept it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Healthlaws
You were put here because you're a non-confromist. Trapped in the prison of a human body on a prison planet. Been going on for a long, long, time. Hint - Alien Interview...

Once you grasp the overall reality that ALL humans have enslaved themselves on this planet and this reality then you are one step closer to enlightenment. Our slavery to imaginary money systems we have invented can be easily broken should we just laugh and realise it's all made up nonsense...and in the end means absolutely nothing.

As to the OP the theory is quite sound, yet lacks a bit of insight as to having a soul versus having a choice. Do we choose to be born rich, poor, male, female, etc...? Are there humans on this planet who merely serve to blindly accept the system and exist within it because they are unaware that they do have a choice? Or because they have no "spark"?

I can say there truly are two types of people in this world:

Those that do....and those that obsessively talk about, write about, blog about, etc those that do yet do nothing themselves...also known as "consumers".

How many people have you met that are actually doing something, creating something, music, art, or have goals and purposes other than thriving in the system, partying, getting f@#$% up, or just merely living day to day consuming without actually doing anything to help anyone other than themselves?

How many people do you know that are on drugs? I'd be willing to bet almost everyone you know is on some drug of some sort.....caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, painkillers, weed, or anything else....

Does this make them merely automatons? Or just pawns for those that have set up and accept the previous laid out system that forces the majority of humans into slavery.....

TLDR:

All humans have souls, it is the system of this reality we have created, accepted, and do not fight against that enslaves so many and holds our species back from what we could truly become....sadly....
edit on 1-4-2013 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am quite shocked at the number of flags given for such a ludicrous idea, and elitist one All humans are souled, and its a manipulation of ideology, for I truly don't believe that even so called elites believe such nonsense, for what an incredible waste of resources went into procuring idiotic thought. Enormous education, wonderful nutrition, all wasted on base level thinking.

In reality, its really apparent to me that threads like this, and they're common, in every category on ats, are designed to draw out the negative in people. To manipulate them in such ways that their most negative ideas are brought to the surface, and it stirs this pot continually, shutting them off temporarily from their love, from their awareness and compassion and inner waters of connection to HS and Family and they only use the Love phone. If you're not dialing in on the higher frequency Love channel, you don't connect.

So reach for your love and understanding, for everything else is dross.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

All i can say is
Yep.

Strange isn't it?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You're agreeing to absolute dribble. And yes, that is very strange.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

They are without "Empathy".

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

in person i have talked to many people in my short life, and i "dig" to try and find what their goals and purpose in life is..

I thought you could find out everything about a person by shaking their hand? You're just delusional man, and I know you are not "occupied" because it is really easy to control you as well. Example, I can guarantee you anything, that after reading out this reply you were a bit aggravated.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Redwhiteandblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by superluminal11

You're agreeing to absolute dribble. And yes, that is very strange.

Is that like a double dribble, or baby dribble?

Oh you meant drivel, lol

Sorry Unity I couldn't help it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I call it dribble, my word for drivel.

Just a bouncy ball of nonsense. For a thread that is designed to bring out the worst in people. And the negativity being displayed is what disconnects one from their Infinite Soul. We're Infinite Parts of Infinity and Infinite Soul Diamonds.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Delusions of grandeur like I said.
Cya.

Thinking your special isn't delusions of grandeur... Thinking you are the second coming of Christ and that your 1994 four door pinto is actually a vimana flying machine given to you by l Ron Hubbard is a delusion of grandeur... And out right delusion..

I wake up in the morning and I think I'm special.. Not having a delusion of grandeur... Just me trying not to be suicidal.
I look in the mirror I see that I am the second coming of Mel Tormé sent back to earth to eat all the chicken nuggets. Cosmic truth.

The day you become aware you'll know... And you'll wish 1 there were more like you and 2 you'll wish I hadn't eaten all the chicken nuggets.

See you in the delusion brother.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I think we are here to witness something. I'm not totally sure on what it is but great things are occurring on this planet. It maybe time for them to make another "advancement", but I find the naturals very boring and predictable. They are good source of comedy because you know they are going to make the same mistakes over and over.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's an interesting premise, however I think it's ultimately incorrect. All living beings have souls. Some merely come to this universe to forget themselves. This does not make them empty or inferior in any way.

Some of us, like myself, come here to observe this creation from within, eventually remembering what we truly are. This does not make us superior to the others. We all have our roles to play.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

This is an interesting topic. I agree with the OP. I've met my share of soulless people. I do believe it's possible. I find myself often in a position to manipulate these types of people, but it's simply not my character or nature to.

The most telling for me, in sensing if someone is a braindead hipster zombie, is an inability to have a conversation about anything. It's an unfriendliness. We're strangers to them. Conversely, those with an inner spark can talk openly and honestly about anything, and are actually happy for the exchange.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It is scary that the OP sees 97% of the human population as without a soul and doesn't see anything wrong with that.

If we were into arresting people before crimes took place this fella would be a candidate.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Glass

what is the soul? could it have something to do with right and wrong? choice? empathy?
look around, look closely. why would i choose to "feel" anything in this event we call existence, this is an amazing and READY TO GO-FEEL HAPPY PARADISE, and what have we done to it? filled with anger and murder, and there is nothing we can do about it, at least not without making things ten times worse, than they are now.
no wonder people choose not to feel, the little soulspark would instantly be buried under a pig steaming bloody pile of------

Thats why so many has shut down their "soul"
whats the point anymore? sometimes i feel that we should be extinct, but because we are too clever we wont just go away, that is why all the rest of the flora and fauna have a clear purpose and we are doing
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MATTERS. how can we function properly without a purpose?

Is the absence of the soul, a clear indication, that no matter how clever we are, time is up, boys and girls.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Scientist want to define old thing to put themselves in the same line with the creator.

In this particular matter , they are killing themselves to find a new name for the same old concept , soul.

The people who want to escape believing , find empty spots in the definition , they refuse to follow.

The people who want to believe , don't know that these scientist are not prophets. These are the same people who make nuclear reactor and nuclear bombs.

ETA : Maybe they want to say that the coincidence of creation lead to creation of soul.

For the deaf ears

Nature is the same old created hierarchy.
edit on 1-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join