It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Did you mean this?
veilofreality.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Some people have had their sense of identity shift, at least in part, from their ego-self to the archetype of the Self... which is the central archetype in the collective unconscious. It takes on different symbolic forms in different religions.

Most people haven't made that shift so the archetypes of the collective unconscious are dormant in them. But they are there nonetheless.

edit on 31-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Did you mean this?
veilofreality.com...

wow..this is probably as close as it gets to what im trying to say.

its not exactly what i read, but i would definitely recommend the link you posted.

thank you. i hope more people read into this. there are very few of us left who are actually "occupied" and haven't moved on yet.

hopefully some of them will come across this thread and awaken and realize why they have felt so completely different from the rest of humanity.

and im not talking about "im misunderstood" different.... im talking about a deep unexplainable difference from every other being we have encountered

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I wouldn't worry too much about Psychological non sense such as this. You have a coin, and on one side of the coin is the words

Grandiose delusions
en.wikipedia.org...

And on the other side of the coin, rarely seen, are the words

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
en.wikipedia.org...:Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg

If in life you have attained a status of self actualization, you in essence, discover the true nature of yourself and others. In the past it was common knowledge that the spirit/soul was a real entity, and this is why today we still address the death of people on board ships, as lost souls.

Psychology has hijacked this ancient belief system, not to educate, but to hide. Now, instead of being self realized, one suffers with dilutions of grandeur.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I noticed one poster making comment about parents giving you, the I a special attitude. Not so including myself. In fact I was the opposite, a starving orphan of the 40's and still I grew to realize there were types that seemed not human.

Someone mentioned seeing his soul as I have. It is not human, it was light with somewhat a diomond shape and I was told it wasa sacred thing. It seemed young, yet old in wisdom and full of humor and love.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

"99% of all replies i have gotten so far are "to party" "to get "f*** up" "to have as much sex"... "to make money" all these responses are perfect examples of soulless bodies..they are here for the moment they are experiencing life as it is presented to them. they do not question, they do not stray. they obey. "

They are atheists. They serve a purpose, but not a good one.

edit on 31-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

They should be all black, or all white, not something in between, or I'll have to use violence again.

Don't take my last comment in the racial kind of way.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
On this day of Christian fellowship and resurrection of our Messiah, the insignficant nobody me is compelled to share some insights.

Each human is a creation of our common Creator, who loved us all, given us the gift of life, love and freewill, and thus our existance for thousands of years.

We are sons and daughters of His, but none of us dares to acknowledge this fact. When I look at the mirror, at the reflection of my deeds on Earth, I dare not claim that title, for I acknowledged my weaknesses, plead for forgiviness, and to continue to strive to complete my mission on Earth to fulfill His destiny for mankind.

Our Messiah was a divine teacher in mortal form to help guide all mankind whom would listen on their free will, to return to our common Creator whom love and lived within us, at a time when flawed mortal men had seized positions of power and led mankind astray. His teaching was the way back, for the 'civilised' world of southern Europe and northern Africa during his time, and later, for all mankind so that none be left behind.

When Earth was formed, our planet had little of humankind. But as time progressed, today, we have expanded to 7 billion of us. There are ancestors, who had recorded their lifetime and deeds in history and chronicles, and there are new descendents today. The soul is immortal. There are old souls and new souls. Moral and ethical Guidance, such as written in holy books, are needed at every level for our civilisational progress and evolution, or we mankind will only misuse the gift of mortal life and free will.......

I hope some of you folks had enjoyed the movie - Cloud Atlas - its concept and not necessarily its dramatics.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

so, what certifies humans to classify themselves?... i.e psychologists...kind of ironic huh? here you have a regular flawed human being..judging another flawed human being and coming to the conclusion that said person has delusions of grandiose? ironic because wouldn't all psychologist fit somewhere amongst those very delusions?

i have met many psychologists before, and mostly all of them fit somewhere in many of the conditions that they diagnose their patients in...

also a human with grandiose delusions would boast about it, usually with a very high self esteem.

like i said, this topic might be too deep for many to understand, and if it does not fall anywhere between their pre programmed guidelines for "normal" they immediately pull the "crazy delusional" card...

which in a sense it proves my point on how predictable some humans can be.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Good questions. According to some, struggle/suffering can raise one's consciousness, and our main purpose here in this life is to raise our own consciousness and aid others in doing the same. Enhanced consciousness throughout the Universe is the purpose of the Universe, as only though raised consciousness can creativity/creation emerge.

Not to be disagreeable, but I think we all have souls, it is just our degree of consciousness that varies, which is a continuum. It is said that all evil stems from human unconsciousness, for when you are conscious you realize the connection that all life has, that is the one love, and all your actions and behaviour are in alignment with that.

My thoughts on this have mainly been influenced by the teachings of Eckhart Tolle:

Llink to Eckhart Tolle's video teachings

edit on 31-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 31-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 31-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ahhhh.... I want to see this movie already!!!!

Here is a video I would like to share with you and any other member who would dare to watch.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yep, but then you have consciousness, less consciousness. And we also have Anti-consciousness. Now figure that out. They are anti to themselves, so that means anti towards us. (If I even get that right) Although, I thought they were anti to themselves. But never the less, they are anti to ourselves. So where's the threat here?

Am I derailing thread?

Their purpose is to unite with us, and then to destroy all that is us. Slavebots destroying our nature. Therefore the violent approach to them. Blackeyed faggets.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One of the easier ways to determine which is which is by asking self reflective questions. Consider the husks as simply a computer, ask your computer why did what it did to you when it crashed. No answer, it isn't programmed to self reflect and neither are the husks.

Admittedly, most people are unable to distinguish the language differences in true self reflection verses programmed responses to stimulus, but it can be done as I do it often. Humans, true humans, are self reflective, we live to learn about our reality and what we do in it, the husks simply execute tasks they are programmed to execute.

Yes, the majority of the world now are husks, though it was not always this way.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I can understand consciousness and unconsciousness or lack of consciousness, but how would you define "anti-consciousness" and distinguish that from unconsciousness? I have never heard the term anti-consciousness before - does that mean those that are against consciousness or don't believe in consciousness? As Eckhart Tolle has said it would be absurd to deny the ego if that was all there was to humans, but it is not, and when you become aware of ego you become an awakened human being.

To deny or be against consciousness is akin to deny or be against the Sun - rather illogical.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks for sharing MamaJ!

Have you read David Wilcock's "The Source Field Investigations"? Fascinating..........I have it on my iphone.......

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
One of the easier ways to determine which is which is by asking self reflective questions. Consider the husks as simply a computer, ask your computer why did what it did to you when it crashed. No answer, it isn't programmed to self reflect and neither are the husks.

Admittedly, most people are unable to distinguish the language differences in true self reflection verses programmed responses to stimulus, but it can be done as I do it often. Humans, true humans, are self reflective, we live to learn about our reality and what we do in it, the husks simply execute tasks they are programmed to execute.

Yes, the majority of the world now are husks, though it was not always this way.

agreed

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's probably the negative aspect of unconsciousness. Or maybe, on purpose unconsciousness. Or maybe they are just like that, meaning they don't do it on purpose. Jees..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

...and yet somehow at one point we decided to occupy a human body on this planet. my mission is to discover why?...why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

Robert Schwartz - Pre-Birth Planning

Next problem?

there are very few of us "occupied" humans.. some reside here on this website and they feel it deep down that they are completely different than the rest of the empty shells..i have felt it as long as i can remember since i was around 3 years old.

ask me anything

You knew at 3yo that you were completely different than the large majority of a world...you had never met?

rofl.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ideas like this are the bedrock of concentration camps.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have often wondered the same thing... may I ask where you got this belief from?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
to the OP,

not only are you wrong, you're actually toying with quite a dark thought-form that has the potential to destroy your mind if you don't have to the strength to see through it. this type of 'theory' is one of the worst types; a fallacy of dualism, not just your everyday type of ego trap, but one that threatens to swallow the psyche of the individual. the kind that lands people in mental hospitals.

you ARE suffering delusions of grandeur. you are not nearly as unique as you think you are, but you'll realize this when you get a few more years under your belt. conversely, you are also unique like no other. there are things about you that are shared amongst all human archetypes, and things that are solely unique to you. this is an example of the grey-line reality that we exist in, meaning; things aren't strictly black and white, ever.

the same concept applies to that of the soul/consciousness; some beings are at a more rudimentary level of awareness, while others have progressed to a more refined level of awareness, all through experience. the common thread binding all of these levels is that of the unmanifest, the unconscious, or what's known as source/tao, the Absolute, from which we all spring, and are all given an equal chance to evolve.

the theory in your OP is a bad program, a thought virus that you should recognize as such, sooner the better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join