It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

No, simply put, there are no "empty shell" human beings, there are simply those that suppress their true self, or consciousness and allow the facade you call the ego to run the show.

The reason you might perceive this theory of an "empty shell" human is because most in your society do not communicate from consciousness, but rather from the foundations they have applied throughout their incarnation that defines them as a distinguished entity.

Everyone of you is the same on the level of consciousness, it is only your ego, your sense of self which gives the illusion that you are separate beings. The ego is not necessarily a negative thing, however the idea is to find balance and currently the human collective has allowed the ego to run amok, hence a shift in consciousness is required.
edit on 31-3-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

i half agree with you.

in person i have talked to many people in my short life, and i "dig" to try and find what their goals and purpose in life is..

99% of all replies i have gotten so far are "to party" "to get "f*** up" "to have as much sex"... "to make money" all these responses are perfect examples of soulless bodies..they are here for the moment they are experiencing life as it is presented to them. they do not question, they do not stray. they obey.

I would rather have truth and knowledge than power and money. like i said earlier, i could have it all, and my "human" side of me wants the money/power/sex...but i my true self know better than that. i know there is more to this existence than those things..

99%? If that's true, then you must hang out with some real losers. or have a huge inability to accept that humans are complex personalities who will never fit into your little theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I can make you do anything i want, yet i choose not to. only a truly "occupied" person can understand this thread. the rest are sadly empty.

Ahhh, a demi-god.

Less than a God, but more than human.

I.E., better than others.

Careful now...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

How dare you call me empty...It proves my point you think you are better than us mere mortals, but guess what you are the same as anyone on ATS or anyone in the world.
The way you assume most of us are empty makes me wonder how hard you will fall when you realize that you are a normal human being the same as any of us.
If you are such a demi god and can make us do anything stop me now, stop me thinking that you need help....delusions are not good for you I hope you start to grow up and act like a human being.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There is an erroneous notion that there is only one shell...and/or, that these shells are somehow physical in nature.
They are not...and they do not operate in mechanistic ways...but, (to be trite and shallow in definition) - vibrational ways...
There is no such thing as an 'empty shell'...but there are 'life units' whose/whats, vibrationally tunable 'modules', are not in alignment (for one reason or another)...it has the appearance of the OPs contention in relation to a remembered treatise.
There are many ways that one or more of these 'modules' can align, together or in stages...in one lifetime, in many...but eventually the 'unit' comprised of many 'modules' operates as whole...

A99

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I can agree with this.

But! a lot of people out thier say thay are like this to.
sorry you are Not.
you just read what the rest say
And "follow in thier footsteps"
or just say they grre with them.
Sorry!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There is a lot of 'soul loss' going on. Life is tough. And there aren't enough shamans making 'night journeys' to recover pieces of soul for reintegration into people.

www.sharedwisdom.com...

Someone who has suffered soul loss... that is to say suffered the fragmentation of their inner, vital essence or soul due to trauma might look like an empty shell. But the archetypes of the collective unconscious are still in them, waiting to be activated. That's why compassion and humility are so strongly stressed by the wise. The soul can always be reintegrated and the archetypes can always be activated in 'natural humans'.

edit on 31-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All attempts to separate ourselves from the Other are encouraged by the predator, or, survivor memory of our consciousness which belongs to the Age of the Animal. We are about to enter the Age of the Human Being, and this predator memory within us will fade away.

If there are in fact humans who have no 'soul', they are still just as much a part of us as is the dust and the air and the creatures within them. We (and every seemingly inanimate thing) are all woven out of the same threads of energy that emerges from the field of limitless potential.

The greatest challenge to our evolution into the Age of the Human is the predator memory, the part of ourselves that tries to justify separating or eliminating the Other. It takes an immense amount of courage to accept all beings, experiences, and deaths as a continual manifestation of the limitless possibilities of this magical existence. We must look into the face of destruction, and realize it is also part of us, and that destruction and creation must always occur together in order for possibilities to become realities.

When you classify someone as 'soulless' it is very easy to see them as expendable, as something that will serve a purpose, and then be destroyed. It is then even easier to look at them as expendable for your particular purposes. Why else would you need them to be 'soulless'? But really, to believe someone is 'soulless' is still just a belief.

Boundaries are to be transcended, not created. I wish you the best of luck. I was also very close to believing this same point of view, until I realized how it only served to separate, not bring together.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So, OP...who decides if a person has a soul or not? You? A panel of experts? A jury of peers?

Are the soulless humans by definition inferior to those that possess a soul?

Could you then use this inferiority to make decisions concerning the viability of a soulless person's life?

After all, you stated in your OP that a soulless human's death is like the death of an ant....it means nothing.

Are you truly prepared to see this thinking to its next logical step....

You're teetering on a slippery slope. Be careful...that way, there be monsters.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Also you claim to be so enlightened but you show no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man...
I call hoax and also you have just copied what cavtroopers link says....I reckon you found that site before and just copied it.
Plus your thread History tells me you are lying.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
One of the easier ways to determine which is which is by asking self reflective questions. Consider the husks as simply a computer, ask your computer why did what it did to you when it crashed. No answer, it isn't programmed to self reflect and neither are the husks.

Admittedly, most people are unable to distinguish the language differences in true self reflection verses programmed responses to stimulus, but it can be done as I do it often. Humans, true humans, are self reflective, we live to learn about our reality and what we do in it, the husks simply execute tasks they are programmed to execute.

Yes, the majority of the world now are husks, though it was not always this way.

I find this statement very very disturbing - why ? Because I agree with it..

I do not understand so much of what happens in this world - I mean this when I say, I cannot understand people who do not value all life equally.

To me all life is sacred - It is not ours to destroy or take away - our job is to live in harmony with this lovely planet, yet we defile her with our blatant and casual cruelness.

Take the dolphins that are slaughtered, the whales, the elephants and rhino - what right do people have to do such evil things. I believe these people are not connected to their souls - if they were they could not do such things.

I saw a picture once of a shark with a tear or what looked like a tear in his eye, as he lay dying, on a beach, having had his fin removed and his body chucked back in the water ... only to end up dying and wasted on some beach somewhere - for what ? So that someone can enjoy sharkfin soup - sick.

I saw another picture of an orangutang mother protecting her baby, crouched over her, as hunters descended with machetes, her forest home having been destroyed. She was saved by a charity just before she was murdered in cold blood... what for ? Palm oil plantations.. for use in cosmetics and margerine - sick.

What world tolerates such brutality and barbarism ?

Why are ancient forests chopped down ? Do the fools doing this not realise what they are doing - I am guessing they do not care, they are just interested in the cash in their back pockets.

I am the only person I know - who gets a physical pain when I connect to such things, it is crippling and agony.

SO it is like I have to hide behind a thick wall of unfeeling to survive in this realm, it is a very painful place for me.

Or am I the only person I know who feels such pain - do others feel it too and are they in denial?

I mean, I find slaughterhouses vile and cannot eat creatures that have been subjected to such torture - but if I say that to people, most laugh and say something like

' you are making me hungry for a steak' ..

So yes I feel out of step with the people of this world.. does that make me 'souled' i have no idea to be honest.

All I know is that most people are very cut off from what matters..

edit on 31-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also you claim to be so enlightened but you show no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man...
I call hoax and also you have just copied what cavtroopers link says....I reckon you found that site before and just copied it.
Plus your thread History tells me you are lying.

calm down monkey - he did not claim enlightenment.

He was just saying that there are many who walk around who are unconnected to their soul - this is why atrocities occur and why group think and brainwashing is so rampant in this realm.

The fact that you are even on this thread reading it suggests to me that you are NOT one of those soul lacking minions.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfinitePerspective
reply to post by k1k1to

No, simply put, there are no "empty shell" human beings, there are simply those that suppress their true self, or consciousness and allow the facade you call the ego to run the show.

The reason you might perceive this theory of an "empty shell" human is because most in your society do not communicate from consciousness, but rather from the foundations they have applied throughout their incarnation that defines them as a distinguished entity.

Everyone of you is the same on the level of consciousness, it is only your ego, your sense of self which gives the illusion that you are separate beings. The ego is not necessarily a negative thing, however the idea is to find balance and currently the human collective has allowed the ego to run amok, hence a shift in consciousness is required.
edit on 31-3-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

I agree mainly. But many may never reconnect properly with their soul in this lifetime. I know I find it easier when my personality is running the show.. which is shorthand for ego. It does not hurt as much.

I am sure I am not alone in this and compared to the monsters in power - most of us are absolutely brimming with soul energy, but this life saps us. It is hard to stay connected to the source full time, at least for me and i am sure many others.

Which is why there is a fight for energy going on as we batter and ram each other and the planet to get more energy / stuff ... if we were connected to source this would not happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightstarlight
reply to post by rickymouse

I have often wondered the same thing... may I ask where you got this belief from?

About five hundred hours of thinking, sitting around trying to run multiple scenarios to try to find answers to things I have experienced in life. Bringing scenarios up to thirty levels deep, then investigating what I find. I have about three scenarios that could have possibilities. All these scenarios have the same things in common. In the reality I am in, I can get hurt, sick, or can die. I can get punished for doing things that are not right and Common sense is my only weapon that can keep me out of harms way.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
kikito

When I posted I had not read your entire post, just the first few sentences because it is a subject which I am familiar. After reading the remainder, it strays very far from the ancient esoteric teachings. What you have is correct in some ways and way off in others. The term "Organic Portal" as I recall came from channelings of Laura Knight Jadczyk. Not sure if it was before or after she read Mourievieff. A young man that goes by Montalk became fascinated with them and wrote extensively and I am suggesting many others copied and have further distorted.

Tho you didn't take me up on the offer to quote from Mouriefvieff I will anyway in a later post to clear up and hopefully partially explain.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

But to even suggest other human beings are empty with no souls is sooo wrong it puts them as 2nd class citizens in the op's eyes. What would happen If many people picked up on his idea and started deciding who has a soul and who doesn't? It is frightening.
We all have a soul and If anyone like the OP tells me or anyone Iam "empty" I will fight tooth and nail to show how wrong his ideas are.
He doesn't know me but has put me in the "No soul" camp because I questioned him ...that proves he is either mentally ill or just making it all up.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I believe there is something to this. To what extent is in question though.

For example I was once vain, materialist, atheist, out for lust, money, rock and roll, and was all about myself. Then, eventually found God, myself, soul, and remembered pre-existing. It feels like I was once an empty shell with no soul. Now I feel like I am soul in a shell.

Perhaps there are empty shelled robots amongst us.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

But to even suggest other human beings are empty with no souls is sooo wrong it puts them as 2nd class citizens in the op's eyes. What would happen If many people picked up on his idea and started deciding who has a soul and who doesn't? It is frightening.
We all have a soul and If anyone like the OP tells me or anyone Iam "empty" I will fight tooth and nail to show how wrong his ideas are.

i do think that the reason that we have such strife in this planet today is that many/ most are disconnected from the source / their soul. So in effect they are empty shells .. it is by choice and by the damage that is inflicted upon us in this reality, by nefarious systems, schooling, institutions etc.

Most run on personality / ego - not their true selves ...

We are a species that is disconnected - like it or not, we are very very primative.. and brutal.

If we do not change then we will be destroyed - probably by our own hands.

Why does the suggestion that many are like this upset you so much or make you indignant ?

ps
f cause you are not an empty shell - you would not be having this conversation if that was true. This whole thread would not have even entered your consciousness / attention if that was the case.

edit on 31-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

While I agree with the primitive and brutal part, you can not change the human condition, we are just intelligent apes after all.
The human condition has Greed envy hate and some bad things in it that is why the world appears to be fecked up, but what about all the good we do? it never gets reported because only bad news sells.
We are amazing creatures we can imagine infinite thoughts and we are capable of infinite good also infinite evil.
As long as you and I strive to be good in our lives we can do no more.
But to spread BS like the OP has done doesn't make anything better for us it makes it worse because people are falling for it making second class citizens for no reason but to stroke the OP's ego.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

This is a very dangerous and ignorant observation you're making. I hope you keep this nonsense to yourself. Who is an 'empty shell' and who is a 'normal human being'? You have insulted the entire Human race with this garbage post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join