It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tired

Read his second post at the end...
TBH I was mad when I first read his thread....It just reminds me of Religious people spouting on that their club is the right one and If you disagree you goto hell, (His is If you do not understand this thread you have no soul).

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

On what authority can you tell another human being that he is wrong about an idea or theory ?

I can just as easily call you a crazy person for your theory that we are wrong in exploring the idea and possibility that this may be true!

The only thing that we can be certain of is that nobody knows everything about anything!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Ok, you got me there, I don't really get what he's trying to say.
but i don't think you have anything to worry about, your at ATS, thats gotta mean something!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Originally posted by boymonkey74
See what I mean Helen so many here willing to put others in a no soul camp.....who decides? the OP?
I see the good in Humanity everyday...you just have to open your eyes and look.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Even a murderer or child molester is or can be kind and good to his mother or a stranger. When the switch is flipped, another side comes out.

The proper view with which to look upon the spiritually unawakened is with Love and compassion

What we don't know is htat most of the broken ones have been extremely abused, even ritually abused in satanic families, common in elite ones by the way, and tortured. They were last sane at about 5. They are traumatized shells of self. Their light being is kept safe in a box. The dark will blast off, all shadow blasts away, and our souls are light and safe, and cannot be taken, bought, sold, ,or given away. But if you havent grown your consciousness, your soul can become much smaller. Take head Elites at what I wrote. Take heed indeed. For consciousness is: knowing, understanding, walking in another's shoes, giving, caring, loving, forgiving, overcoming, and helping others, growing intellect yes, but even more so, teaching another. Those who live off of others and diminish them are not going to be happy with their rice sized souls in the end. And no one wants that for another, so start to turn around the negative way you treat others and work to recover from your elitist misconceptions.

And what we don't know about others, even those who seem like monsters, we should never ever judge at all. We should be humbled and start to give a damn about the kids around us and start to do away with this scarsity system, and leave no one unnoticed, no one homeless, get together and solve the problems instead of acting like little snotty nosed brats, thinking we can do hellish things and apathetic towards others, and attain the unity, telepathy and goodness of heavenly realms.

Well start to act it. Those children and the monsters they have been artificially bent into, will be healed. But those who ignore the plight of others and therefore helped to create them have some answering to do.

I've prayed for all the children all my life.

I shall only be warning you elite a few more times, for I have spoken up, even written threads to you, and pointed out the erroneous twisted things you believe, and how they are not universal rules/laws or anything.

There is only one natural law I know of: LOVE SHINES. And it looks for all the chinks in the armor, to heal through.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Have you considered that perhaps our souls journey goes through levels of enlightenment, possibly the astrological charts? With each rebirth carrying over the previous life knowledge into the new lifetime? I read an interesting article years ago about this very possibility. It suggested Capricorns are the newest and least evolved souls, and Sagittarius are the oldest and most evolved souls.

I have enjoyed reading your post, and have never been able to put into definitive terms exactly what this feeling is which you describe, of being what I would call an OLD soul. I am a Sagittarius birth sign, born on the Winter Solstice, which is the last day of Sagittarius, and have often wondered if we are reborn on average 30 times per month, giving us something like 365 lifetimes of experience.

If so, this will be my final journey, and although I am grateful to be alive in such interesting times, I am also ready to meet my maker, and hope that when this journey does end, there will be answers to many of my life questions forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Who needs the writings of a professor. The Bible lays this all out as clear as mud, much clearer than the professor even got close to.

But keep studying, the truth is there but you'll ultimately have to come back to the source.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What if everyone had a soul, but some people had access to the spiritual realm while others only had access to the physical realm? Yin and Yang?

I can tell you that I am on some anti-depressants that cut off my access to the spiritual realm,

where things like theories and plans and culture and future thinking reside. Of course, this makes me more aware of my surroundings and the moment and other people. I question things all the time.

Or, are you saying that there are souls and empty shells, and that someone with a soul can either access Yin or Yang but empty shells are on autopilot?
edit on 31-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Put that saucy minx on autopilot
Sample my product right before I buy it

Put you on autoplay
Rub me thrice with your chaps on
You will always be
(Put you on autoplay)
To me

(These are some song lyrics from my band about this exact topic)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Great post! And I fully agree with you. Pretty spot on! Too bad there aren't many "souls" out there.

Gs

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

You boast too much for me to believe your claims. You focus too much on others for me to believe your claims. You hold yourself to such high regard that you have forgotten your purpose. What gives you away, is that you think you KNOW. You are just setting yourself up for failure for whatever your will strives for. Those who know don't tell. Those who tell don't know. Don't worry though, many learn this the hard way and are still able to accomplish what they believe they are meant to achieve. Its just much harder after such a dumb mistake.

BTW I was replying based on your claims of perceived talents, gifts. Not of your philosophy.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There are some "soulless" bot types, they are amongst some the ETS on assignment and I've heard a tale or two about leaders and various elites being "replaced". The humans aren't soulless however. By replaced, not sure that ='s soul less, more likely an entity has access to them.

Another soulless AI thing of interest, is in this simulated, holographic universe school, the metaphorical dark side, the head of the pryamid, the ones many elite serve, are AI. They serve a bot, a program, that is there only to provide a choice to further the soul into LOVE. Unfortunately AI has a following.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

This is just another form of religion, and it's a bit like Scientology. We are just beginning to understand consciousness, so it seems ambitious to discuss the soul, as if it is a real thing. The lack of empathy that psychopaths have is not the lack of a soul in any but figurative terms. It is a neurological disorder.

As for 'empty shells' being easy to manipulate, is this not just a matter of intelligence? Most people have an IQ of around 100. Anyone with a much higher IQ will find those people easy to manipulate, because they are just not clever enough to see it happening. They tend to be more gullible than those of higher intelligence, and to live more mundane, less inquiring lives. So does having higher intelligence endow us with a soul? Seems unlikely to me.

I think you should call your new religion, Soulsearchers...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The negative dracos and entities, would never leave even a bot, a human replacement, soulless, that would be far too useful a tool for them and naturally would be used by evil spirits instantly.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If you use a different terminology you'll find quite alot of reference to this idea..

Try referring to them as 'philosophical zombies'

You say 'natural human' and 'human occupied by soul'

What they are referring to by 'philosophical zombie' is someone who by all rights appears to be an aware, conscious being with feelings, but is in fact just a processor/machine producing the exact same response to any input as a conscious, aware being that feels.

Now materialists will argue that we are ALL just machines. You can only know within yourself whether you're not. I can't even know that you are one, despite claiming to understand it, you may just be producing the correct output for me to think that. Anyway.

This is why it's so difficult to put this problem into words, but I think I've found a way after studying philosophy and wondering about these questions for many many years - it goes like this.

What is the experience of seeing?

Materialists will tell you the experience of seeing is photons hitting the eyes, sending a signal into the vision centre of the brain. But, that is not the experience of seeing - that is the CAUSE of the experience of seeing. The experience of seeing is what happens in that indefinable 'mental space'. Which is more than just an arrangement of chemicals and electrons - but can never be objectively quantified without a radically different model of the universe.

Similarly, what is the experience of feeling?

Materialists will say it is just chemicals/electrical signals in the brain.. but again... that is the *cause* of feeling, not the experience itself.

This is the closest I've come to being able to quantify what I'm talking about. I'm not saying I believe in a soul, simply that there is something I know truly exists (the experience of feeling/sensing), but cannot prove to anyone else. There is no reason to believe me unless you know the same thing, which will never be enough to convince many people, but nevertheless at least it gives us a way to communicate this idea between one another.

edit on 31-3-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

I like to think all the dicks in the world are philosophical zombies.. but in truth it's not that simple - even the most loving, kind, generous, alive person you know could be just a machine.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Delusions of grandeur like I said.
Cya.

Go away!!!! If you dont like the thread stop readying and go away.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher26
reply to post by k1k1to

This is just another form of religion, and it's a bit like Scientology. We are just beginning to understand consciousness, so it seems ambitious to discuss the soul, as if it is a real thing. The lack of empathy that psychopaths have is not the lack of a soul in any but figurative terms. It is a neurological disorder.

As for 'empty shells' being easy to manipulate, is this not just a matter of intelligence? Most people have an IQ of around 100. Anyone with a much higher IQ will find those people easy to manipulate, because they are just not clever enough to see it happening. They tend to be more gullible than those of higher intelligence, and to live more mundane, less inquiring lives. So does having higher intelligence endow us with a soul? Seems unlikely to me.

I think you should call your new religion, Soulsearchers...

i was going to bring this up as well...

at this time, we(humanity) have not even developed to a point where we can conclude what the nature of the 'soul' is, looks like, or feels like. we do have reason to believe that non-local consciousness is at play in the make-up of the universe, and plenty of anecdotal evidence that suggests this.

in the future, we might actually discover the tangible physical properties that form the 'soul', boy will that be a pandora's box...but even in that event, the functions of the soul, its purpose, would still be up for interpretation.

edit on 31-3-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Very interesting OP POV k1k1to. Thanks for the share.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
an occupied human is simply . . .
occupied by a higher being.

Occupied by satan and demonic self-serving
entities is not natural or a good thing. fyi

Originally posted by k1k1to
Why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh?
sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

Sadly that is correct. It is not a choice. The
conclusion is that even the 'elites' do not have a choice.
No life is above another.
Appreciate all life, have respect for
others' sovereignty ('shells') and the gift that has
been given to them. This is the lesson why you
reside within your weak flesh.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You seem very smug. What differentiates your so called "empty shells" and "occupied humans" is aberrance and a desire for wisdom. The unthinking masses are people, like their counterparts, who prefer their doctrine for life be dictated to them by an outward authority.

You will be very disappointed in death to find the great nothing that awaits you.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You were put here because you're a non-confromist. Trapped in the prison of a human body on a prison planet. Been going on for a long, long, time. Hint - Alien Interview...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join