It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I cant seem to find the writings of the professor who first introduced this theory..for some reason no one else has heard of these two theories..I guess im the last known keeper of the knowledge? If any of you happen to come across what im talking about please let me know...so before this information is completely gone i figured i might as well put it out there in its own thread ....anyways here it goes

the natural human also known as empty shell: they are soulless drones.. they are what i call "natural" humans, and believe it or not their behavior is actually "natural"

and then there are the other types of humans, ... who are occupied by something else..what some of you might call a "soul" you can actually see the difference between a "natural" human and an "occupied" human..

my explanation

*natural human: as the name states, they were born without the "spark" of light a.k.a "soul" their primary goal in life is to reproduce, and thrive no matter what the cause. they usually form packs and are easy to manipulate and control. they do not question or even ponder their existence. almost ALL psychopaths and murderers are considered natural humans or "empty shells" as well as roughly 97% of the population on earth. a natural human will do what ever it takes to climb the social hierarchy. when a soul moves on and no longer reincarnates..a natural human is born..basically a baby with no soul..a.k.a "empty shell" they are strictly molded by society and their upbringing. when an empty shell dies, nothing happens..same as if a jellyfish or ant dying..nothing happens.

*occupied human: an occupied human is simply a "natural human" that is occupied by a higher being or "soul" they are here on earth to find their purpose, they question everything, they see the broader spectrum of things, they think outside the box, they help others with no expected reward, they are humble, and seeking knowledge and truth takes priority over money and power, we are natural leaders and could easily manipulate the "empty ones" yet we chose not to, we choose to stay in the shadows. we are higher beings occupying a natural human with natural urges and desires a.k.a "ego" and sometimes we find ourselves waging an internal war against the natural humans instincts. but we manage to overcome. we have existed for thousands and millions of years, we have been in other worlds/dimensions/realities...and yet somehow at one point we decided to occupy a human body on this planet. my mission is to discover why?...why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

there are very few of us "occupied" humans.. some reside here on this website and they feel it deep down that they are completely different than the rest of the empty shells..i have felt it as long as i can remember since i was around 3 years old.

ask me anything
edit on 31-3-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.

Let me guess your parents told you as a child you are special.....well so is every child. We are all human beings if you really think that you are not see a doctor.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

this same thing was mentioned in this thread not sure which page either 1st or 2nd pages in the comments i think

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

my friend i understand the type of "uniqueness" that you just described.. but psychologically at the most basic levels almost all humans are exactly alike.

i can shake your hand and tell you everything about you. i can look at a picture and tell you exactly how that person is. My level of "uniqueness" goes up to the point where i can ALMOST tell every individual i meet what there life will be like.I can tell you your weakness, your fears, your strengths just within seconds of meeting you.and i can tell who is occupied and who is empty.

I can make you do anything i want, yet i choose not to. only a truly "occupied" person can understand this thread. the rest are sadly empty. which isnt a bad thing, because everything serves a purpose and keeps a natural balance to things

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt
reply to post by k1k1to

this same thing was mentioned in this thread not sure which page either 1st or 2nd pages in the comments i think

yea it was me, i did not want to take over that persons topic of conversation, and at the same time i did not want to let the information get buried.

thats why i decided to give it, its own thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Everyone has a soul but some people have another soul within them also, sort of a teacher. This soul can be very powerful, some call it a guardian angel. Other people only have their soul and nothing permanent to guide them. They can be occupied by other souls temporarily to accomplish goals of the entities that control them. If this guardian other soul does not like what you have done it is free to leave and go live in another. Don't automatically trust people with credentials, the good soul that got them where they are may have left them when they got egotistical and greedy. There are rules these beings must follow. They can protect you or punish you.

There is a changing of the guard coming, the days of deceit are going to disappear. All deceit is not bad, only when deceit is for personal gain is it bad. Feeding the Ego is also personal gain.

There are only a dozen powerful companion souls in this world as far as I can tell. There are many more not so powerful beings out there though. There are also the bad ones that can cause a lot of grief. I do not know much about these ones.

If you believe I know what I am talking about on this subject, you must be a little crazy
S&F for starting a thread to try to explain something that most people wonders about deep down inside.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.
reply to post by k1k1to

Dig deeper.

Why do you NOT know?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

good read, yes this can be explained in many different ways,, really weird,, there are many husks walking in the streets indeed,, i think i have met my "soul" one time, that was weird, it was not human, not for a long shot.
at least i hope it was my soul,,
or else i might just as well install revolving doors in my brain..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul

I'm not sure whether there are so many today who are 'soulless' or that they've simply chosen to answer to their animal instincts and ignore their spiritual journey.

Either way, it's an excellent... albeit mostly (purposely) neglected topic.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Delusions of grandeur like I said.
Cya.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
l. . They can be occupied by other souls temporarily to accomplish goals of the entities that control them. .

yes, this is one of the things i left out.

the empty ones are basically just that...empty "vessels" often times many beings do take over and wreak a little havoc here on earth.

since this subject basically teeters on religion i would just like to say that, it goes deeper than religion..this goes way too deep for my limited human brain to process..which is kind of funny because thats exactly why i chose to occupy a human body..

smart enough to function intellectually..but dumb enough not to see outside the box............ "yet"

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by k1k1to

good read, yes this can be explained in many different ways,, really weird,, there are many husks walking in the streets indeed,, i think i have met my "soul" one time, that was weird, it was not human, not for a long shot.
at least i hope it was my soul,,
or else i might just as well install revolving doors in my brain..

let me give you a "real world" example...serial killers, rapists etc...they are perfect example of empty shells, they are products of their upbringing and society, they are natural humans preying on their weaker counterparts...and in some cases often occupied or "possessed" by a bored entity.

and the soul as many people call it, is not human...we have evolved passed that point, we are light. we can be anywhere anytime.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.
reply to post by k1k1to

Dig deeper.

Why do you NOT know?

well there are some "young" souls.. which in fact they just traveled here from another reality.. therefore they are naive to our way of life. I strongly want to believe that my wife is a young soul, i love her so much but that "spark" is not there..the hunger for knowledge and truth is not present.

to be honest i think i know how to find the answers that i seek, but i am actually scared of what i might find, i dont think im supposed to find out.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I'm thinking that we are sort of like remote control beings. There are humans that use science to control us. Pheromones, sounds, frequencies, colors, and light can all control people. This is not the same technique used by the others though. We have been designed by some other beings to do certain things. Trouble is that many of us are broken, the food we eat blocks communication with these beings. Both the good ones and the bad ones. I am not sure there are all really bad ones though, I like to refer to them as crabby or pissed off because we are being misled so bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Delusions of grandeur like I said.
Cya.

its ok friend, thank you for your time.

even the empty ones serve a purpose, and help keep balance.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by k1k1to

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul

I'm not sure whether there are so many today who are 'soulless' or that they've simply chosen to answer to their animal instincts and ignore their spiritual journey.

Either way, it's an excellent... albeit mostly (purposely) neglected topic.

whenever a "soul" moves on...the human body that it was supposed to occupy..is born "empty"

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

OP, this is taken from ancient teachings. Boris Mourivieff, who studied with Gurdjieff, is the only person I know who has actually put this out in writing. He calls them Adamics (souled) and pre Adamics (no soul until after the rapture).

On the other hand I have a friend whose family follows family lines of people and it is their understanding that only the original people of earth are souled.

If you are interested perhaps the pm I can write out the text.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

i half agree with you.

in person i have talked to many people in my short life, and i "dig" to try and find what their goals and purpose in life is..

99% of all replies i have gotten so far are "to party" "to get "f*** up" "to have as much sex"... "to make money" all these responses are perfect examples of soulless bodies..they are here for the moment they are experiencing life as it is presented to them. they do not question, they do not stray. they obey.

I would rather have truth and knowledge than power and money. like i said earlier, i could have it all, and my "human" side of me wants the money/power/sex...but i my true self know better than that. i know there is more to this existence than those things..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by k1k1to

I'm thinking that we are sort of like remote control beings. There are humans that use science to control us. Pheromones, sounds, frequencies, colors, and light can all control people. This is not the same technique used by the others though. We have been designed by some other beings to do certain things. Trouble is that many of us are broken, the food we eat blocks communication with these beings. Both the good ones and the bad ones. I am not sure there are all really bad ones though, I like to refer to them as crabby or pissed off because we are being misled so bad.

you're close, there is definitely something not someone..but something..pulling the strings..maybe they started out like me..and they became corrupted once they figured out how easily a natural human being can be controlled and manipulated using emotions...

i have taken polygraphs, psychological tests, i have done interviews and all sorts of man made tests and i have beaten them all, with flying colors..it is just to easy to control human emotion, once you know what buttons to push.. and to be honest i feel guilty sometimes for "fooling" those people. i can see how someone could become corrupted especially thousands of years ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join