It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i'm kinda guessing that the members who agree with this thread are occupied souls and those of us who don't are empty shells ....

alas i'm an empty shell

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

All humans are occupied, or rather souled, and I know you are too. Highly doubt an MIB is posting on the forum. Mind you even MIB's are varied, there are different kinds, and some are hero's, advanced ETs with souls.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by seamus
reply to post by k1k1to

I'll start by asking you why the dichotomy between light and matter, between 'holy' and 'profane', and the elevation of that which is intangible above the tangible?

It is precisely this thinking that has brought us to the low place in which we now find ourselves.

Divisive thought has no place in the age of peace we strive toward, and unless we each individually embrace equanimity, we will have to live out the consequences that we have envisioned for our perceived 'foes'.

Divisive thought arises from the mistaken idea that we are forced to do that which is against our wishes (thus we imagine an enemy who forces us). An empty shell is just as necessary to my experience as an 'occupied' human. I do not fear them, therefore I feel no need to place them at a lower rung on the ladder of life. They are where they are, and every life form returns its experiences to Intelligent Infinity upon expiration. You say nothing happens when they die. I say that they render their service to the One, just as you and I are mandated to do. I sincerely hope that your divisive thinking comes from misinformation rather than the informed assertion of a member of a particular secret society. Where there is no criminality, there need be no secrets among the law-abiding. Let us deliberate together.

unfortunately not everything in the universe is created equal, and there are in fact and always will be someone or something better and higher than you.
Clever redirection. There is a difference between everything and everyone being equal, and feeling you need to place yourself above someone else. Everything is necessary, and therefore everything is valuable. To count one part as more valuable, you must descend into multiplicity, which must always serve infinity. Why? because Infinity is the true nature of the Creator. Forgetfulness of that is part of what your "alpha beta" animalistic pecking order is trying to maintain over the human race. I'm not saying you are consciously complicit. You are doing as you are programmed to do, by protecting your notion of inequality.

division in the universe comes as natural as gravity, there is always an alpha and a beta.
More precisely, there is no alpha without a beta, and there is no beta without an alpha. To miss this is to miss a central truth. Which your culture has been all too happy to encourage in the masses for many centuries. All have a part to play. The head cannot say to the feet: I have no need of you. Sound familiar? It should. I took it from one of the indoctrination pamphlets.

the human race truly encourages division, whether its with sports, or politics, or daily opinions, this race is always and will always be divided. the humans are too busy trying to out due each other and they fail to see the sings all around them.
The sleeping masses sleep, but not all are asleep, nor do all wish to remain asleep. Your kind (the well-indoctrinated) will have to bow to the will of the Infinite, and allow those who aspire to more than competition to learn cooperation.

imagine a small weak and frail bickering race, war mongering and craving blood lust and victory, all the while there is an entire "universe" unfolding and changing right before their very eyes, and they fail to see it.
I don't have to imagine. I see it around me. But there is a remnant, as there will always be. The oppression of free beings will end, and soon.

instead they are too busy with which team is going to the world cup or the Superbowl, or which liquor is better, or complaining at about their "rat maze" jobs.
What would you recommend as an alternative, sir? What comfort can a slave find when he can't even see his chains? You sneer in disdain, but you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, have you? No, the haughty have known privilege.

you see the pattern? this race is always stuck in circles, in an endless rat maze, they never question whats outside the walls.
You're on a site devoted almost exclusively to that. Where do you think you've been posting?

the universe is a violent and unfair place.
I see a perfect ballet. Fair and unfair are quaint fictions.

therefore it is only "natural" for every particle to behave in the same manner, even organic beings as well.

except the very few who have evolved to the point of not having any physical matter, or measurable density, pure light or as i like to call it, "conscious light"
That's right out of the Vatican's playbook., put the goal out of reach, so we all have an excuse not to strive.

i could go on for hours, but i think i would be wasting both our times.
There is more to be considered than us. You should know that. Your trainer is derelict.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-4-2013 by seamus because: double post

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a very silly thread. It belongs right up there with the who has a high IQ thread.

Luckily, since the OP doesn't want money or power he will never be in a position to hurt anyone. These strange beliefs, that there are people not worth living, or not real, are typically juvenile and fade with experience...I hope.

I really would like to say more, but I think this kind of ridiculousness only cures itself with time and trying to reason with this type of thinking does nothing. Kind of like, if you see a pile of dog crap just walk around it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
This is a very silly thread. It belongs right up there with the who has a high IQ thread.

Luckily, since the OP doesn't want money or power he will never be in a position to hurt anyone. These strange beliefs, that there are people not worth living, or not real, are typically juvenile and fade with experience...I hope.

I really would like to say more, but I think this kind of ridiculousness only cures itself with time and trying to reason with this type of thinking does nothing. Kind of like, if you see a pile of dog crap just walk around it.

More nasty comments.

The OP's theory is looking more and more realistic as this thread goes on.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Everyone feels the same way I think Iam different because Iam unique so are you so is everyone...but to say you are more unique because you feel that you are different is just delusions of grandeur.
Calling others empty shells when no one is....pfft.

Let me guess your parents told you as a child you are special.....well so is every child. We are all human beings if you really think that you are not see a doctor.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I so agree. The problem with this flesh and this Earth is it's vulnerable and it's painful as a high spiritual being in this environment, is it's a hostile environment that some souls cannot handle so they may become killers (to take back their power) or they may become suicidal (to escape) or they find a reason to live or a goal to forget the harsh reality of this Cell, by pursuing money, or mates, or children to raise, or love or hate, or control, etc et al.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

Obviously you have not read the whole thread...If you had you would find that the OP has ran off since we questioned his inconstant BS.
A fake...nothing more.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The figures are actually closer to 70% / 30% but you are completely correct with this.

The actual major distinction between the two is related to their evolutionary ability. The coding of the advanced bloodline is such that it has the ability to rapidly evolve to the 'ascension state' that is going to be necessary for us as a species in the not to distant future.

The larger 'empty shell' types you refer to are incapable of doing this as they lack fundamental coding in their sub-quantum 'octaplex DNA', that we are yet to discover. This coding is what separates the two bloodlines. It is passed through the female (see mitochondrial DNA in Google for more info).

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

Yes. It is obvious that since I disagree I must be a soulless person. Of course my life has no worth or value. You are by far much deeper and more important than me, especially since what I believe is not what you believe. I only hope that some day I will open my eyes to my own self importance and become worthwhile and superior to others just like you are.

Until then, I will continue on with my mindless function as a servant to the man.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

The bloodlines "ascend"??? into being negative overlords, get their dark wings,???? because unless they were love and light, empowered everyone, equalized the world and worked for a wonderful world, they wouldn't be progressing exactly with their so called "ascension"!!!!

Personally I think they've been sold a lie, and they will facing consequences for what they've done to others.

Because body suits, in a dream lab, are under the management of the Higher Ups, and this is just a low level school.

Body doesnt count, the only thing that matters is called SOUL. The Dreamer, not the Dream.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I didn't say ascend .. I said "are capable of ascending". Potential doesn't equal outcome. Think about the huge difference in the two.

And the ascension is nothing like what people believe it to be. It's an ability to hold conscious form negating physicality. Which comes from an understanding of "how the Universe works and its real REAL divinity."

And 'dark overlords' as you call them represent a race which is far more advanced species in the 'Universal game' than we are. Whether we are talking about the good or bad in their species, like them or not, we are the project given to them. Therefore our success is tied in directly with theirs. I can tell you they don't particularly like us either. But they still want to see us evolve and succeed as a race.
edit on 7-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
An interesting concept OP. I have often wondered why the masses are so unresponsive, they seem to lack compassion for the suffering upon this planet and are very self focused in their outlooks.
I am not interested in the hierarchal component of this theory, as I believe that to be unevolved thinking, whether it is by a natural human or a en-souled human, probably also a construct of 3D reality.

If we are to look at the premise outlined in the theory that soul entered the natural human to engage in 3D reality,
then we are actually looking at a form of possession of the natural human.

Whether this is a process that occurs throughout the Universe at a certain stage of development of the indigenous dwellers of any given planet, to act as a stimulant for the evolution of the indigenous species, I can't of course know for sure.

Again I would like to say that because of the need we seem to have of separation and individuation through
rejection and ranking or classification of individuals on this planet to achieve a feeling of superiority over others,
that I see neither state as requiring that sort of judgement. Both if they exist are a process in an on ongoing evolutionary dynamic. Just the same as a child is not less a person than an adult but only in the process and learning to eventually become one.

If I ponder the possession angle then I am moved to think that indeed there may come a stage when the natural human has reached the phase where possession by a soul in no longer required for their evolution and
that the souls that are enlightening the natural humans may indeed be moving on. Now this can in my view also explain what religion has called the "Rapture". So in working with this concept, perhaps it is time for the "shift as it is known is some cycles to occur. Most individuals at a fundamental level do have a sense that something major is on the horizon , whether it be "Earth Changes" , "Rapture" or the takeover by the "NWO".
Perhaps this is ancient species knowledge. The feeling that a "Graduation" is upon us all.

For some reason I am wishing to tie "Alien abductions" into this scenario as well. Could it be possible that the reason these abductions have been occurring is because another species of " Indigenous Aliens" from another planet or system which has evolved technologically by not yet stepped up the evolutionary ladder into soul hood, has come here to investigate and quantify the souled human. This is perhaps being undertaken through hybrid breeding so that they in their mechanistic thinking hope to find the physical component of en-soulment.
Which I believe is not possible.
Why do they wish to do this? , well perhaps they are in search of immortality, which an organic portal does not have.
Just conjectures, feedback welcome.

Pinkorhid

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by k1k1to

This is a very dangerous and ignorant observation you're making. I hope you keep this nonsense to yourself. Who is an 'empty shell' and who is a 'normal human being'? You have insulted the entire Human race with this garbage post.

why ??? is it dangerous - it is true many / most / all of us are disconnected from the source / soul.
The emperors new clothes ring a bell ?

Some of the Worlds most violent and insane dictators had similar 'ideas' about humanity. It becomes a very BIG problem if you find yourself on the wrong side of that peron's list.

Just open your eyes and look at the World's leaders (or anyone for that matter) , and you tell me who should be deserving of such self righteousness to be the administrator and judge of who is deserving of God's grace and who isn't.

Judge yourself, let God handle the rest.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

but my "mother" and "father" aren't ACTUALLY my mother and father...you get me? they created a human baby a.k.a a "natural" baby who are always born "empty" and then "I" occupied it.

There is reason to this as it follows a certain philosophy that eludes me at this time, however, to say others don't occupy and you have depicts you've been deceived by your own ego, your consciousness has devised a plan to keep you grounded by showing you where it can take you.

Stop trying to wake others and switch of your alarm as you still need more sleep.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by k1k1to

but my "mother" and "father" aren't ACTUALLY my mother and father...you get me? they created a human baby a.k.a a "natural" baby who are always born "empty" and then "I" occupied it.

There is reason to this as it follows a certain philosophy that eludes me at this time, however, to say others don't occupy and you have depicts you've been deceived by your own ego, your consciousness has devised a plan to keep you grounded by showing you where it can take you.

Stop trying to wake others and switch of your alarm as you still need more sleep.

He is actually 100% correct.

70% of humans represent a bloodline which is 'empty' or what some might say 'soul-less'.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

All that means is the nerfing they did to the body suit in Sumar, nearly 300 000 years ago, they being the annannuki, after the alpha draconians toppled the lyra equality system that was previously here and in the solar system like mars. So that most people are kept in left brained paradigms, with more reptilian coding, flight or fight, and reactionary coding, and don't have as much connection to their souls.

It makes for quite a strong karmic trap but those who have served Goodness/God, and Yeshua's message that they hijacked, was to free us from this, for karma shows us that they could never put a good man to death if it were true, and they have many times shown this is all bunk. But it also makes for some strong understanding that inequality harms and lack of love harms, and wars/starvation harms so most would never ever want to come back thus some have even come by choice and to rescue others.

Its about Love, Growth, Understanding and Learning from the lessons here. And all have done that if they are cleaned up, and helped out of the lower frequency confusion.

So this is not going to be allowed to keep on occurring. The dark side are a danger to themselves and others and need some heavy duty isolation and healing. In short, they have free will, but so do we, and their free will doesnt topple ours because they are dominating and bullies and we wish to live in peace and not FIGHT them or become them. Our free will to grow in loving schools counts very much too and will be honored.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

All that means is the nerfing they did to the body suit in Sumar, nearly 300 000 years ago, they being the annannuki, after the alpha draconians toppled the lyra equality system that was previously here and in the solar system like mars. So that most people are kept in left brained paradigms, with more reptilian coding, flight or fight, and reactionary coding, and don't have as much connection to their souls.

It makes for quite a strong karmic trap but those who have served Goodness/God, and Yeshua's message that they hijacked, was to free us from this, for karma shows us that they could never put a good man to death if it were true, and they have many times shown this is all bunk. But it also makes for some strong understanding that inequality harms and lack of love harms, and wars/starvation harms so most would never ever want to come back thus some have even come by choice and to rescue others.

Its about Love, Growth, Understanding and Learning from the lessons here. And all have done that if they are cleaned up, and helped out of the lower frequency confusion.

So this is not going to be allowed to keep on occurring. The dark side are a danger to themselves and others and need some heavy duty isolation and healing. In short, they have free will, but so do we, and their free will doesnt topple ours because they are dominating and bullies and we wish to live in peace and not FIGHT them or become them. Our free will to grow in loving schools counts very much too and will be honored.

All of this falls to irrelevance when you consider that they encoded the quantum 'octaplex' DNA (which is yet to be discovered, but it will be), with the ability for physical evolution through extremes the other percentage of humans are incapable of surviving in.

Whether or not they set themselves 'free' through historically inaccurate dieties, will not serve them when it comes fry time.

They can claim their emancipation from inequity of the processes performed by the Annunaki in antiquity all they like, they will still be dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I agree the DNA is coded to upgrade, but outside the workings of the ETs in the system, the Family/Creators and what we call God, coded all of creation and everything to upgrade. All things have a Teleos purpose. And its like a blade of grass, it naturally grows bigger, no blade of grass is sane that wants to shrink, like those who are not being loving are doing, its not natural or sane.

However, what does matter is that the bad uns have cycles arranged and they seem to be apt to mow down the grass just as it starts to flourish and wake up more. So hope many of us are correct in seeing this next time period as the very last cycle, the last universe, before the teleos. Which means things have to be changed and healed.

I remember we used to have the universal understanding which is why there was more equality and more positive schools, before this takeover and the tower of babel as well. They didn't want us to have that empathy in this school, for divide and conquer is their way.

And these threads give a good look at the soul abiliies of positive thinking and love, to help turn it all around and the love frequency here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Request for those WILLing. Thanks in advance.,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Superintelligent Synchronistic Living Loving, Light Fantastic

Both of these while speaking of the power of consciousness and thought, the law of affinity, both are not about wilfulness but rather faith, in God/Goodness/Family and in a sense getting on track each day with the Divine Plan with God's/Goodness and Love's will, not willfulness, but seeking with faith and trust in Good for each day to be given the grace to grow it as it should to help others.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Universal Understanding means telepathy, so humans have souls 1000X and far more than superman, in fact they're bigger than the universe, for its a tiny inward infinite grain of sand sized system really.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join