It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenice
a reply to: k1k1to

I don't know if this is the professor you are referring to but I have read the work of the Italian professor Corrado Malanga,
he is a Researcher and Teacher of Organic Chemistry at the University of Pisa and has been studying the UFO phenomema for the last 40 years. He uses hypnosis to study abductions and during the hypnotic sessions he has gathered information from alien parasites inside the abductees. According to these records, aliens believe that only an overall 20% of people have a soul in their body.
I hope this might help you gathering more data.

So, 80% of Human (Beings) are, AVATAR walk ins? This would defiantly complicate the whole subject of Reincarnation, now wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think this is a really ugly idea, what a way to write off the majority of people. If this is how these ensouled "people" think I say we're better off without them. I know plenty of normal people who care about others and show it in many ways, and for someone to patronize and say well even us empty vessels have our place just sound well, evil.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

there are very few of us "occupied" humans.. some reside here on this website and they feel it deep down that they are completely different than the rest of the empty shells..i have felt it as long as i can remember since i was around 3 years old.

You know....mom always told me how special I was.

You, however, appear to be occluded with some form of god-complex. Actually, my use just now of the term "god complex" is off. However, not being a psychologist or trained in the field, it is the closest I can come to in describing this.

There is nothing unique in this world. We are all the same. Madness through iteration.

-NF

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

My father was in sales. To keep his ego and confidence level up, he wore a gold bracelet that said "Damn I'm good" which was all the rage back in the 70's.

The desperate clinging to the idea that you are somehow truly different. That your thoughts haven't occurred before. That the rest of the human race is somehow better because of your existence.

Sad.

-NF

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

there are very few of us "occupied" humans.. some reside here on this website and they feel it deep down that they are completely different than the rest of the empty shells..i have felt it as long as i can remember since i was around 3 years old.

You know....mom always told me how special I was.

You, however, appear to be occluded with some form of god-complex. Actually, my use just now of the term "god complex" is off. However, not being a psychologist or trained in the field, it is the closest I can come to in describing this.
There is nothing unique in this world. We are all the same. Madness through iteration.
-NF

"iteration" Interesting word, and to share my ignorance of the word, I had to look it up. I suppose you are referring to doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome each time.. Yes, I would think that would describe madness, insanity in certain circumstances, but not all.

There is a train of thought here at ATS that goes something like this, "We are". If "God" made us, and the planets, and solar systems, and on and on, then by its very nature, "WE" "ARE", all part of God. All stems from his oneness, inspiration. For everything to inspire from one mind, all things are connected at the origin. Anything that comes from that place, no matter how far in distance, or time, still have the same genesis.

"We Are All Schizophrenics Hiding Behind the Mind of A Mortal". Oh, granted, its quite a comprehension challenge. So, one might start thinking they are God, but in reality, only a very very small speck of the Larger picture. Sometimes I wonder if he doesn't make a personal appearance through a unsuspecting mortal, and play a bit of "Peek a Boo" lol lol lol For me personally, my god powers are quite limited and narrow in scope. I can decide for myself how to conduct, myself, during any given day, well, almost lol lol lol.

"You, however, appear to be occluded with some form of god-complex"
I wouldn't be too hard on people like that, here on ATS. Whether Jesus was real or not is immaterial, but the saying attributed to him is "Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do". Some people are born into the mindset, they just cant help it.

I have also met, well, digitally, people here at ATS who have treated me with a inhuman kindness, even though I can be quite a ignorant buffoon at times. I wouldn't characterize them as Gods, but more in lines with another so called mythical being
My childishness is starting to show

The world and all of its complications, as I call it, the good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly, over time, start to take on a more simplistic reality. Yes, there are those who do not seem to "Fit In", not only here at ATS, but the world as a whole. Outsiders to humanities plight's, or, insiders, who know far more than we are allowed to imagine. Does it really have to be a question of one or another, or might it be both

"There is nothing unique in this world. We are all the same."
Every single being on this planet, have the "SAME" attribute, we are all "Unique". And that is the true spice of life...... If only we all had the same humility.......

Now to the Gods, you know the ones I speak of. We, mere mortals, should have great respect for what you have lived through, your achievements not only in the sciences, but in reincarnation as well. You have beaten the adversary and lived to tell it. And you, you immortal gods, should have great respect for us mortals, for what we have achieved,the wars we have lived through. And, we did this with very short life spans, very short in comparison. Our admiration and respect should be mutual. And besides all that, we truly do, have the very same spirit within. So in that sense, we are, the same.

"However, not being a psychologist or trained in the field,"
Thank God for that lol lol lol lol

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why are you beating around the bush? Fire the bowl up and pass it on.

-NF

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Yea, I get your point. Just come out and say it, right? Well, If I owned the Proverbial bush, I would. But I don't! "They" have to, cut the bush down. They have to make the first public move. They have to give permission to disclose. It belongs to them. I would be more than happy to write the opening statement of disclosure, if invited to do so.

The transition will not be easy, but it doesn't have to be all that hard either. I understand steps have already been taken in this area. Yes, change must occur for all.

scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net...

We all must go back to our collective childhoods, and that innocents within it. For it is written, Children shall inherit this world.........

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have heard of this theory and have never and will never subscribe to it.

I never want to see the day when some people will take it upon themselves to discriminate against those who they feel are somehow inferior because they are uninhabited by a soul. It is impossible to prove such a thing but, if this idea takes hold, you can be pretty sure that someone, somewhere will use it as an excuse to exclude others from the life and opportunities that they have every right to expect as members of the human race.

I'll go further - every living being is inhabited by a soul and deserves to be treated with respect and consideration.

Suggesting that any creature is not a soul travelling through life in a physical body is a bloody stupid idea and, for all I don't believe in book-burning, I would absolutely make an exception in this case.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Absolutly agree with your theory about souls and biorobots.
Also each type of this people have thier own subgroups.
Only want to add one thing about reality in what we are living.
So reality is like a computer game (gta/sims). Where are most of all are npc s and several real gamers. NPC help real gamers during the game. They could be for gamer as a friend, teacher, part of family and etc. NPC give a game an illusion of order, stability. And the main idea is to pass the game in the best way, do everything by the heart, conscience, not lying yourself or smb, not to be proud/envious, in one word live by the rules of the game. It's like a school with lessons where you have to learn how to be the good person. And the reason why here are amont of biorobots more then souls-because when soul have to learn a lesson- in this situations usualy take a part only npc s, not another souls.
And with one thing i disagree with you. Biorobots also have a karma, the same laws for everyone. Because lessons could be learnt in diffirent ways.
Sorry for my english. It is not my native language/

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All I know by now is that I am the ongoing experience of the big bang.
For some reason the universe chose to manifest this part of energy in the shape of me and make that "me" part of Earth.
It probably didn't even choose anything, it's just "something going on", and this something going on will evolve into something else.
The same could be said about all of you... well, us
and so, just as some embers turn to flames and some wither out, I believe that parts of me / us will manifest ourselves as, in lack of better words, withered beings that act or see things differently than the other parts of us.

Does a dying flame curse it's neighbour for being so insistant, does the ash envy the spark for glowing red and yellow instead of grey?

To me in this form right now, I'm most amused as to why we had to have feelings during this experience.
Do we have those to learn to appreciate more what comes after "life"?
They seem to be such a limiting aspect of the human vessel.

Or are the point of us infusing the vessel so that we can assist it in growing so to speak? Empower future vessels?

What else can we be? Does any other vessels or beings in this universe strive the same way the human body does?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is this what passes for "Philosophy & Metaphysics"?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I've been experiencing that

There is this feeling I've been getting and also noticing how some "empty" individuals close to me seem to being controlled by something empty itself. I mean, whatever is controlling these people is empty as well, shallow, devoid of humanity. It is as if the souls of these people is gone and not coming back and something ,at times predatory, at times just shallow, occupied the vacuum. Whatever it is it is demonic, infernal, there's no other way to explain. It's there just to torture and torment,nothing else(hence demonic,that's what demons do they torture) in all possible ways, mentally, physicaly, verbally, emotionally, use triggers and subliminal messages all the tine and pitty people against each other and drag souls to hell(its sort of "their job" is to torment and torture souls drag them to hell). I'm 75% sure these people's real souls are screaming somewhere.
edit on 16-5-2016 by realname because: errors

edit on 16-5-2016 by realname because: errors

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: realname

And you obviously didn't understand the OP. At all.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

All humans are empty. Everything that appears is empty.
Emptiness is forming.

There is nothing 'inside' because there is no 'inside'.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: k1k1to
Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

The reason that this nonsense is vanishing is because it is nonsense.
As you seem to be so invested in it, there would be little point in critiquing the whole thing.
Suffice to say, neither the original author, nor you, have no clue what a 'Soul' is and, thus, the rest fails spectacularly! *__-

ask me anything

Yeah, you 'feel' superior to everyone else!
And even your mom said that you are 'special'...
'Belief' = insanity!
All I hear is the babbling of a juvenile know-it-all teenage ego!
"Ask me anything!" indeed! *__-

Feel free to ask me what a 'Soul' is.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The flesh is not "foul", it's a creation of consciousness.

Everything is energy. Not all energy is high-vibe (Bright, Warm, etc.) but darker, colder energy of a low-vibe can always raise its vibration to a higher level.

Fear, anger, and jealousy are all from a consciousness which feels lacking and limited....

A consciousness which feels abundant will have more Love, Joy, and Generosity.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
While your post was quite interesting, I find the lack of emotion behind it disturbing. The cold, calculating, and clinical tone you took was morbid. It was wonderful. However, every single human feels that in some way they're different from the rest. Therefore, you are utterly normal.
edit on 23-8-2016 by 51545155 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes I have noticed this too. Most human are empty robots.

But I don't think the OP's theorys are really correct. Altrought he is correct about the empty people.

I once meet a human with higher consciousness. I used the energy this one was emitting and traveled to a another dimension. Was this dimension real or not I do not know. A place inhabited by real humans the most wonderful experience of my life. I extracted the information of the human mind and its mechanics while I where there.

I am a of a warrior breed. I am not really a spiritualist. One of the greatest tools of the warrior is to read your opponent to know what he thinks, what he feels, and when he will strike. This is my instinct and I always do so. And somewere along comes the empath ability.

Thanks to this I now know understand how humans are constructed. Yes most humans are under a trans a hypnosis. Most of you won't understand this but you are cognitive dumbed down to a lower state of being. All you thought are of someone else's ownership. You live in a false paradigm, falsefield history, falsified science. Most of you can't wake up because you are not build to understand this. But I hope your children will or your grandchildren.
edit on 10-9-2016 by AtlantisWasReal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
big mistake.....warrior for truth and you have it....but just warrior in the worldly view is friggin completely missing that other view, that more spiritual one. Read about it in the basic instructions before leaving Earth.!!

a reply to: AtlantisWasReal

edit on 10-9-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 10-9-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

yes they are shells they rarely eat meat and drink whole milk now...
my rebuttal is that they used to have souls but then they were removed and used to power earths existence machine. their souls have been destroyed by this process, their bodies have been left behind to market to aliens for whatever their reason is but our reason is more fuel for our existence machine... a few examples of the existence machine at work is the steps of alcoholics anonymous used to be written in the YOU vernacular... and marines used to say "WHO ra"

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join