It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

If you find the answer let me know. It's always sounded like the most wonderful place. And i'd love to know how to get there.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
good god

this is going to happen every 2 weeks for 5 years isn't it ?

Careful you'll be labeled a mean ole troll by those who believe in end date after end date.

But that begs the question of whether or not it matters coming from such gullibility.

I'm assuming this snide remark is directed at myself.

Let me clarify something for you, I do NOT believe in any end date, nor will I ever. I just find the subject interesting. No more, no less.

As for the gullible comment, you know nothing about me, so how you can come to that conclusion is a mystery.

Anyway I shall no longer rise to the baiting you seem unable to cease.

King
edit on 19/3/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After reading through this thread (hey, I was eating pizza and thought I'd read it), someone asked in the first 2 pages (that is one of the Doom Believers):

"Didn't any of you naysayers learn anything from 2012?"

And yes, I'm here to say that I DID learn something from it. Actually, I learned 2 things from it:

1) That there are a LOT of gullible people out there in the world, and even here on ATS.

And

2) That it seems that they themselves didn't learn anything when Dec. 2012 came and went.

Heck, they can't even change their stories....just the date.

There is NO asteroid "DA 2013 CL". It's a HOAX.

The first clue should have been the very fact that those who created and others who are trying to keep it alive by spreading it are calling it "DA 2013 CL"

Asteroids are NOT designated like that.
You do NOT put any letters in FRONT of the year. A properly designated asteroid will be:

"Year" "Letter Letter" "sometimes one or 2 numbers"

Provisional Designation In Astronomy

There is no asteroid designated 2013 CL. There is NO asteroid designated 2013 DA.

Worse, someone said that it was discovered 1 or 2 years ago.

Then it would have been called 2012 XX or 2011 XX.

The IGNORANCE is appalling! Please learn from this (at least you could make the hoax stories a bit more believable).

Oh, and a 300m asteroid hitting the Earth?

NOT and ELE. Sorry. It wouldn't be a good thing. It would be a disaster. But it would NOT be a GLOBAL disaster. It would NOT kick up enough material to give "3 days of darkeness". I could cause some bad tsunamis, but again, that won't affect the ENTIRE GLOBE.

You need to start measuring the asteroids in multiple MILES or KILOMETERS if you want it to be a ELE asteroid.

As Phage's signature says:

"Get your facts straight first. Then you can twist them as much as you want."

Will I learn after March comes and goes and nothing happens? Yes I will. What I will learn is:

There are STILL a LOT of gullible people out there, and they never learn.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Personally i think you see these threads as an opportunity to try show off any intelligence you may feel you have to shut the "believers" etc up. Am i wrong? I might be, but it seems that way to me.

I come here because i find these posts interesting. And i often see you here saying the same old stuff. Just leave alone if you don't like them. They don't need you for any guidance you feel you can give. They won't listen anyway. Much like you won't.

Arguing/debating or whatever you want to call it, is not going to change anything on a thread like this.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kingears

Had nothing to do with you. Stick around a while. You'll understand.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

Originally posted by faryjay
Oh no! Not this again.

Please let this be over and done with ... Last Year!

If you do not believe in 2012, you should not waste your time in being here.

I just wanted to say Wahahahahaha. I admit it!!

I dont believe in 2012!

Its not a number
or a year
or a prophecies climax.
From now on 2012 means nothing to me.

great thread for the jokes of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think this statement here from the OP is what cracked me up the most:

George Kavasilvas has also mentioned about March 21st 2013. He believes that the planet will turn into a star and half of humanity will ascend to the 5th dimension.

First, if our little planet turned into a star, there'd be no one ascending anywhere.

But hey, don't worry folks. It takes somewhere between 60 to 75 Jupiter masses to have sustained fusion for a star like object.

Earth's mass is just a wee bit too tiny for that to happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Until I see the fire balls raining down from the sky, Ill be sittin back n waiting.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My grandma told me, that every prophecy so far is wrong. She received enlightmend from the great potatoe God!!
He told her as soon as she does not cook potatoes on wednesdays anymore, the world will end.

No seriously, there is always a new date and a new date and a new date... and all dates claim to be the right one.
At some point somebody will get it right, it is just pure maths, if I predict something often enough, at some point it will happen.

You can believe what you want, I will have a beautiful day on the 22nd

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Just because he got abducted(forcefully) by aliens he thinks his opinions have more weight than others. I also met aliens(not abducted by them) but I don't use such experience to get people to believe in my opinions. I don't quite believe in what he says one of the reasons because he mentioned of ham and eggs and looks like a big meat eater.

I was actually paying attention and considering it until I hit this part....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Uh-oh. Here we go again with Apocalypse revisited. But it would be funny if something happened now, because no one would be expecting it after Dec. 21, 2012 came and went.

much challenges on earth r a test for what the soul has achieved. the ones who did not believe or stopped believing in it are the ones who have weak receptivity and connectivity aka love energy. they will not ascend with their lack of such. those who continually believe are the ones who are ready for something more, the ones who are not will remain

Gosh, I love how you put that.. thank you very much..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
how many times did the little boy cry wolf before nobody came for him?? i suppose we will find out eventually
however for those of you quoting the bible remember the verse saying no man shall know the day or the hour (mark 13:12)
bible.cc...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

The name-calling, bickering and off topic posts stop as of now!
Discuss the topic politely....whether you agree or disagree.
Do not belittle other members!!!!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

/Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Failure to do the above will result in post removals.....and possible Posting Bans.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
JUST A WARNING, OP GOT THE DATE WRONG.
According to his source it's the 31st...not 21st.

"Maya Elder Don Alejandro says: “On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”"

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

oh stop it.
nothing will happen, the boy has cried wolf enough times

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by countryboymuddigger
how many times did the little boy cry wolf before nobody came for him?? i suppose we will find out eventually
however for those of you quoting the bible remember the verse saying no man shall know the day or the hour (mark 13:12)
bible.cc...
the verse that that line is from will add to the conspiracy 13:12 lol

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
oh stop it.
nothing will happen, the boy has cried wolf enough times

And yet in the story the wolf still came.

Was the deepest lesson of that story about the boy or the villagers?

Ignore specific dates... the "devil" is in the details.

But be wary of falling into a lull of thinking there is no wolf either.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

Originally posted by countryboymuddigger
bible.cc...
the verse that that line is from will add to the conspiracy 13:12 lol

well i thought that number looked familiar.. conspiracy?? coincidence?? it is all in the eye of the beholder iv been lurking for awhile, just thought id throw my 2 cents in

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I would tend to think that any bigger events would happen either at or after the spring and fall equinoxes. I think that is equivalent to the time that the earth gradually changes to the opposite side of it's magnet in relation to the sun. If the sun switched polarity at this same time, I wonder if it causes any effects on the earth..

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join