It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by thepolish1

Supposedly there is an asteroid to impact the Atlantic ocean on the 20th? And all threads that pertain to it are 404'd. Maybe they don't want all the hype and hysteria Elenin caused??? Dunno..

That thread was posted by a well known troll. That's why it and all related threads get trashed.

Thank you for the answer, I was just curious. I even googled it and found nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

Originally posted by OnionHead

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by bdb818888
I will bet anyone a 100 bucks that 3/21/13 will be just another ordinary day, anyone care to wager ?

Nice. Just how are we supposed to collect when you're wrong?

Timothy will PayPal you the money from his spaceship

i will dump the sewage from my spaceship onto your face

That single answer describes this whole thread and the OP so well I almost gave it a star. But the, I am fussy who I give stars to. I am still laughing

P

edit on 20/3/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Perhaps when the planet wobbles, the sewage in your toilet bowl will rise and wobble and then spill onto your face..

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Timothy, you're quite the man aren't you? I get this strange vibe that you feel as if you're superior to the other posters here..and for what reason has eluded me as it's painfully obvious you're not a unique and special snowflake. Your opinion is no more important than mine, or the alien pre-teen with down syndrome pawing at the keyboard from Planet Z. I think you're going about this entirely wrong -- you shouldn't lash out on people for trying to question your posts and "facts" but should embrace debate and try to see things from the others perspective

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
what are the expired date of this thread?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
Timothy, you're quite the man aren't you? I get this strange vibe that you feel as if you're superior to the other posters here..and for what reason has eluded me as it's painfully obvious you're not a unique and special snowflake. Your opinion is no more important than mine, or the alien pre-teen with down syndrome pawing at the keyboard from Planet Z. I think you're going about this entirely wrong -- you shouldn't lash out on people for trying to question your posts and "facts" but should embrace debate and try to see things from the others perspective

pls direct what you said to the skeptics and sarcastic commentors, I am the one who has been trying to stay constructively on topic and providing information despite the countless repeated non-constructive comments of "I don't believe what this thread says" along with the sarcastic and stupid jokes..

So I really don't know what you are talking about? You are as mistaken as the ones mistaken about the mayan end date. Have you even gone through reading the pages of this thread before coming here to irresponsibly accuse others of doing something that they did not do? Please be more responsible to read before committing blind accusations.

I think there is something wrong with you by thinking that it is wrong to get irritated by the non-constructive, saracastic and silly commentors. Maybe you think humans are robots. I am also irritated at your false accusations.

This discussion thread is about the discussion of mayan dates, and not a place to spot or find unique and special people. If you want to find special and unique people, go to some other social network site.

edit on 20-3-2013 by TimothyTang because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2013 by TimothyTang because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
And where is the Sun going to hide? Is it going to sneak off and hide behind Jupiter? Maybe shield itself behind a cluster of stars or something.. Really, tell me how this is going to happen? What about the Sun turning into one big Sunspot? How is this happening from a logical standpoint?

Oh no you don't.

Don't you go applying logic sorcery here.

Let's wait and see I guess.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Timothy you have been the most prolific "silly poster" of all. Do you not see that?

You have been foul mouthed, childish and rude.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Equinox happens in 4 hours and 7 minutes.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitman47
what are the expired date of this thread?

what? you even want to know the end time for this thread?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
omg enough already

nothing is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

i just want to know until when does this thread become irrelevant anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitman47

i just want to know until when does this thread become irrelevant anymore.

Yesterday!

P

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetraether
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Equinox happens in 4 hours and 7 minutes.

Dammit...I'm gonna sleep through it.......I always miss the fun stuff.........BUT, I will come back and say hi, and to check to see if the rapture happened......pppffttt.......

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by D.Wolf

Doom isn't the same since 2012 came and went. In a sense the world changed. You can't just copypaste it into 2013. It's gone, over, finite, kaput, destroyed, killed, doomed and rather lame.

But thanx for the memories.

Then we die defeated. Are you seriously no longer seeing patterns, where you saw patterns before? Did 2012 just teach you to close your eyes and think of England?

What are people even doing here if they're not willing to take in ideas?

Oh I see the patterns as I did before. It's the pattern right there in the pic. The thing is, 2012 had decades off foreplay, it was to be the ultimate orgasm of doom. The date was set, the time was locked. And now the excuses are rolling in... oh but it did happen.. it was the start of the end. Don't you feel the new frequency? Or you get the "they" whomever they might be, got the date wrong.. it wasn't 2012, it's 2336 or in this case 2013.

2012 was entertaining because of the build up, I rate the whole package only slightly less than Titor and Hidden Hand. Talk about some ideas to take in. Entertainment comes first though. I'm looking forward to the C/2012 SI entertainment later this year.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Wowy wow wow, I just read this whole thread, at like 16 pages..Its funny I notice how the majority of comments are either completely off topic or are just meaningless insults to the op or the subject of this thread.

First off I understand all the people who like to jump in and voice your opinion, but if your just jumping in to say" ahh this is garbage" or "shouldn't yal have learned by now" wooow thats so off topic.. If you disagree thats fine but at least back up and give reasons why you disagree don't just come in here shooting and hollering insults at the op.

I agree with the Op if you don't like this thread then leave no one is forcing you to stay here and insult and blaber and just clog the thread up..If you disagree either express how and why you disagree, if a debate is started then contribute, but don't just keep commenting on every bloody page or other page with your insults to the op or the idea of the thread.

Ok, now on to the topic of this thread.. Op you presented some interesting information. And there has been a few gems within this thread. I will say imo I do not know if something will happen on that date, but i will say the 2012 hype is a tool of TPTB so they can easily discredit all future prophecies because they commercialized, and had it fail on purpose..but just bcuz it failed doesn't mean all future prophecies are instant frauds, and the 2012 hype was practically an amalgamation of real prophecies just twisted and misplaced for there own bidding..

I like how someone mention the boy who cried wolf analogy, I think its a perfect for this situation, bcuz when the real wolf comes no one will expect it. I will close saying Just look around you and do some real research, TPTB are up to something/know something is coming, they are all geting prepared, and they are trying to take all rights away and guns so people can't protect themselves,look whats happening all of the current events show that the end is definitely near. Biblical prophecy is being for filled as we pointlessly bicker in an internet forum.

Oh and one more thing Has anyone noticed threads that should be ATS gold mines and be exploding with stars and fags go either unnoticed or get filled with 16 pages of pure garbage and arguments...its a real shame..

anyways a thread by this_is_who_we_are i is real ats gold check it out www.abovetopsecret.com...

It shows how there are many interesting events going on right now in march....and I think it ties in perfectly with this thread..

Oh one more thing regarding this thread..

Hey OP I think you might be on to something, I have noticed some strange things that correlate with what your saying..like on the scale of crazy 1-10 its a 15...Also there is no such thing as coincidence... interesting times are ahead..stay safe

ps
we live in a world where there is so much lies and decent one must use there own research,intuition, decrement,6th sense etc etc etc just to decipher what is true and what is not, don't just rely on something you heard or many believe to be true, anything is possible...

EDIT: add: the 3 days of darkness is stollen strait out of the bible, just like most of these prophecies, what is truly unfortunate in a way is that all of the biblical prophecies have and had come true so far so don't worry it will happen eventually and yes in your lifetime unless you die and unforeseen act, but the generation that saw Israel become a nation shall not pass, these are the last days everything lines up do some research people and you will see it is real...I would prove it to you here but last time I did, my thread got taken down....I got demoted lost points (not that i care) and was censored..anyways the truth is out there and you can find it if you look hard enough...

edit on 20-3-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: add.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This post makes me sad...

I have issues with humans - and yet I really enjoy living. I'm an artist and writer of fiction. One day I hope to put my own tiny versions of myself and my husband on the planet and hope they'll guide it to better places. I was terrified of being blown up in 1999 by nuclear war because of an HBO special on Nostradamus that was hosted by Orson Welles. I mean really scared - I held my breath for a decade every time I heard a plane flying over in the AM fearing that it was a nuke that had escaped the sirens. It has taken me a long time to get over that fear. Really.

But here I am as an adult. I read current events and conspiracy boards with an eagle eye and I tell my friends its because I want fodder for my fiction. The truth is this planet and its people scare me so much that I don't trust many people outside of those I know in my day to day. I love zombie fiction - dystopian fiction -sh*t, I could quote you 1984 because I already feel like these are things I should know in my life time. At the same time it terrifies me to think I might bring a child into a world of this crap. I hate knowing I have a beautiful family of creatures my brothers have brought into the world who might know this crap...

So when I read these renewed posts of "this new and wise sage of blah blah blah and tha blah to the blah blah" have predicted the end of all things I have to wonder this: do you a**hats really want this to happen? Or do you just want to be the proud d**ks who were able to say "you heard it from me first!"? For as horrible as our species can be it still puts a lot of incredible into the world. I know it seems hard to fathom, but it's out there if you stop and take a look. Sometimes I hate humanity so hardcore I want to see a comet come and blast our hateful species off the planet... then I read the Hobbit... and I read about hatred and hope and bravery in equal measure. I don't understand these threads about how we're all gonna die tomorrow. You know... statistically for many of us that predication will come true - but for the planet? No. One day something horrible will end us all in a heartbeat but I seriously doubt a bunch a people who lived hundreds of years ago are predicting it today. Back then it was easy to see an end to everything - everything wasn't as nearly as huge as it is now. NOW - humans are nearly like technological cockroaches. Good on you nature. I'd be more worried about ants that took over the world. Ants are fierce and have no such thing as empathy - humans - at least- has empathy in a small portion of their collection.

Seriously... I could be hit by a bus tomorrow. Would it make the OP feel better if that happened? At least one of us got taken out by ancient prophecy. Wouldn't it be better if we all attempted to live our lives well with the idea that our actions impacted our surroundings and earth on a day to day basis? Instead of ultimate date predicated doom and gloom?

Beth -- This reply sponsored by beer and I just watched the Hobbit... and I love this website.
edit on 20-3-2013 by EttaDiem because: drunk typo! Durr!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I *REALLY* wish the Mayan doom would stop.

Even Wandering Wolf (Don Alejandro) a Mayan elder has taught the prophecy of 3 days of darkness, but it is not LITERAL. It is a changing of energies. And he has said when the solar energy changes at this time, "we will see a new sun". A new era of energy and changes.

His videos can be found on youtube, or the shift of the ages website. There is a very GOOD documentary on this that anyone who is curious about the Maya prophecies should see.

There is NO DOOM. There never was. Ever.

When I was in college in the latter part of the 90's, Don Alejandro came to my city to give talks about this. I went and met with him in person and listened to him (his translator) discuss these matters.

The Mayans themselves has said repeatedly that there is NO DOOM.

Therefore, why must people insist time and time again there doom is coming. Sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join