It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+121 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I just found some dates in March of 2013 that are mentioned to be the real end dates of the Mayan calender.

Various sources has stated that the end date of the Mayan calender ends in March 21st 2013 and not 21st Dec 2012, because the end date lies on the precession of the equinox happening in March of this year and not on the solstice in December of last year.

www.fivedoves.com...

"Precession Of The Equinoxes – Not Solstices – March 20 The Precession of Equinox which is normally calculated at 25,920 years begin and ends on Equinoxes. March 20, 2013 is the true end of the cycle as it represents a true balance of light and dark."

siderealview.wordpress.com...

"Maya Elder Don Alejandro says: “On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”"

This is strikingly similar to Princess Nakamaru's claim of a 3 days of darkness!!!

Another similar mention in a different website--

Mayan 5th Sun on 13 Ahau 31-03-2013 - Cosmic Portal of Planetary Rebirth

2012rising.com...

George Kavasilvas has also mentioned about March 21st 2013. He believes that the planet will turn into a star and half of humanity will ascend to the 5th dimension. However, I think he got the date from somewhere such as the Mayan elder and not from any first-hand source. Just because he got abducted(forcefully) by aliens he thinks his opinions have more weight than others. I also met aliens(not abducted by them) but I don't use such experience to get people to believe in my opinions. I don't quite believe in what he says one of the reasons because he mentioned of ham and eggs and looks like a big meat eater.

Even Issac Newton calculated a date for an End Time back in his days!!

www.wnd.com...

"In “Temple at the Center of Time: Newton’s Bible Codex Deciphered and the Year 2012,” by David Flynn, a book that has skyrocketed up the best-seller charts following its release this month, the author makes a correction to Isaac Newton’s research, pointing to the year 2013 as “the time of the end." "

David Flynn passed away on January 22nd, 2012 due to cancer. Many other people such as Don Alejandro and Dr Hwee-Yong Jang who talked about the end times and wrote books about it has also passed away in recent years. Perhaps they no longer need to remain on Earth after fulfilling their purpose.

Many events happening in March 2013--

No Kidding – March 2013 – The New 12-21-2012 – 25 Events to Watch.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/02/no-kidding-march-2013-the-new-12-21-2012-25-events-to-watch-2565128.html?currentSplittedPage=0

March 2013 Seems to Be The Right Time

Courtney Brown mentioned that remote viewing points to global devastation in June 2013. So if an aspect of the Earth and its population is set to shift to the 5th dimension, the months before June 2013 seems like the right time to happen.
edit on 19-3-2013 by TimothyTang because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Oh no! Not this again.

Please let this be over and done with ... Last Year!

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I thought we had got over all this stuff. So what it is tomorrow, no its the 31st, no June sometime!

Here we go again. I am calling this the Merry Go Round of Doom.

P

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

“On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun.”"

This is my birthday! I knew I was born under a bad star. My mom was right! To the Mayan Elders, I say "Bring it!"

edit on 19-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sadly this date might be the real thing.

I bet everyone forgot of DA 2013 CL2 which for some odd reason is now missing on data logs???

Space rock which was going to hit us on or around that same date???

3/25/2013 www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread933337/pg1 which is gone now

Or will it hit the moon ??? ELE Event

All i say we will see

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

See you guys on the 22nd

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Oh no! Not this again.

If you do not believe in 2012, you should not waste your time in being here.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I thought we had got over all this stuff. So what it is tomorrow, no its the 31st, no June sometime!

Here we go again. I am calling this the Merry Go Round of Doom.

P

If you do not believe in 2012, you should not waste your time by being here.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wasn't the thread on the alleged asteroid removed for some reason?
But I remember reading widely about an asteroid threat in march some time ago and now.........nothing. How odd.

Perhaps it was all a 'dream'.?

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Oh no! Not this again.

This site is for truth and also people's opinions! If you can't deal with it, then you're in the wrong place.

So, basically you want people in here who believe you and not otherwise!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Wasn't the thread on the alleged asteroid removed for some reason?
But I remember reading widely about an asteroid threat in march some time ago and now.........nothing. How odd.

Perhaps it was all a 'dream'.?

Yea it was but i copy text. Here is what was said....

A insider claims that a 300m wide asteroid is going to impact in the Atlantic ocean on afternoon march 25 2013.

"He says that within 3 days of his post you shall be able to see the "lesser" meteors and then world leaders will suddenly vanish or stage their deaths.

Another poster posted the name of the asteroid

DA 2013 CL2

Even though many predictions at glp and ats are hoax,i find the tone of the post serious.He claims to be working for "top secret interplanetary threats to earth and/or human kind" ,MIB perhaps?!

Anyways all people who are living near the coasts,watch out for the sky.If there are an increase of meteor sightings and leaders start to vanish,pack up and GTFO before 25 march .A 300m asteroid could generate tsunami as high as 200m and will definitely go inland up to 10km easily.

Also ed dames predicted via remote viewing that a asteroid impact will happen in spring 2013.Was it the Russian meteor or something different its anybody guess.also andrew basiago predicted that under project pegasus when they traveled to 2013, they saw Washington DC under water. "

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: info

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Oh no! Not this again.

This site is for truth and also people's opinions! If you can't deal with it, then you're in the wrong place.

So, basically you want people in here who believe you and not otherwise!

But 2012 has already come and gone yet you are still here in this part of the forum to mock at others?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

I'm mocking it because it didn't happen!

Do you not realize that???

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Slowly I am recalling this asteroid threat for this feb/march.
It was in the newspapers and on line a couple of years ago.
I have begun 'searching' but so far nothing, but then I've only started.
Yes. This was supposed to be a high risk asteroid......almost definite but will continue to look. Could be wrong?
I am learning however to print off interesting bits from the net and keep my newspaper articles in future........before the info gets removed.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Then you are a sadist concerned with doing low frequency/perspective things(karma).

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Then you are a sadist concerned with doing low frequency/perspective things(karma).

Your above reply is just as baffling as your thread!

You, my friend, are the Boss!!!

link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Slowly I am recalling this asteroid threat for this feb/march.
It was in the newspapers and on line a couple of years ago.
I have begun 'searching' but so far nothing, but then I've only started.
Yes. This was supposed to be a high risk asteroid......almost definite but will continue to look. Could be wrong?
I am learning however to print off interesting bits from the net and keep my newspaper articles in future........before the info gets removed.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

Nothing major about the asteroid was mentioned at Ed Dames' forum.
www.rvcommunity.net...

link   
Something disturbing i just read .....

post by CrypticSouthpaw

Let the son of Osiris burn the towers. Let them crumble from the skies. Let the fallen angels wings burn up in retribution. Oh dark terrestrials. Give us Horus, To open the cities below and to activate the Ark. Let the prophecy be fulfilled. The Earth carver will be unearthed, and with it the lighting mountains will become active once again.

Let the day of the prophecy be a becon onto those who wish to bring harm to this planet. Let the son of the dark terrestrials rain hellfire and justice on the deceivers. Let the world return to the wisdom and love of Yahweh. Pray to Orion, That his son should awaken and take the journey. To the 7 gates. Let his sacrifice not be in vain. Twice he shall die and twice he shall be reborn. Beyond this, if he does not come. Go with yahweh in the 3 days of darkness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
And where is the Sun going to hide? Is it going to sneak off and hide behind Jupiter? Maybe shield itself behind a cluster of stars or something.. Really, tell me how this is going to happen? What about the Sun turning into one big Sunspot? How is this happening from a logical standpoint?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
And where is the Sun going to hide? Is it going to sneak off and hide behind Jupiter? Maybe shield itself behind a cluster of stars or something.. Really, tell me how this is going to happen? What about the Sun turning into one big Sunspot? How is this happening from a logical standpoint?

one big Sunspot is a scary thought

Would freak everyone out because it would look darker and odd as hell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: Warning UN NASA britain preparing imminent danger of solar flares CME solar activity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join