It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Greetings Abovetopsecret.com!

I have been frequenting this forum for years and have written a thread or two in the past.

Here, on this website and in these discussions, I find that there is the most incredible blend of deep thinkers, skeptics, extraordinarily intelligent people, and writers alike. The discussions here contain a variety of unique perspectives that blend together harmoniously, like the vibrant colors from a palette, to paint a beautiful picture of an ocean of brilliance, knowledge, and understanding. This is why I choose to place this discussion here.

I wanted to create this thread with the hope to answer questions on spirituality, life/death, and god with my own unique slant on them. To me it is a great service to be able to share, with others, my truths so that they may possibly wake up to new understandings.

In a sense you can consider me a disciplined adept who is giving his slant on metaphysics and the like. I am no better or worst than you, I'm simply an equal teaching and learning with you just as you are learning and teaching with me. All words that I write are merely neutral in their presence and you can take or leave whatever you read as truth or not - simply use your own inner intuition to decide what you feel is right.

I will answer questions that I feel are okay to respond to; the better your question, the better I am able to provide an answer. I will keep responding as long as I am allotted time to do so.

I am expecting the entire spectrum of replies from true questions from the heart all the way to scolding and teasing.

Here's your chance; do you have a question?

edit on 15-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

I dont need to ask you anything, I have as complex an understanding or lack thereof of reality as I need.

But you can ask me something if you so wish.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
reply to post by DieSektor

While you're waiting for the OP to respond I can suggest a book that will help you understand what happened.

Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton.

I have read that one too and "Journey of Souls", same author. They don't answer my questions regarding existence...who is behind the curtain, creating our consciousness, pulling the strings and what gives him/her the right? Michael Newton admitted, however, with all his hypnosis subjects, he wasn't able to go beyond certain level. I am truly curious what lies beyond. If anyone has any theory, I would like to hear it, however ridiculous it can be.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have a question.
I know that after one person achieves certain spiritual level, some spirits may start a hunt on you, and force you into a "cooperation" with them, that has little to no benefit for you. How does one prevents it, protects himself and his close people that can come under fire, and even fights them back? If all what I am saying is true of course.Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by BDBinc

The question boils down to. Whose bright idea is it all to create and make us go through what we must go through just to "learn" an idea as simple as compassion or love?

It is your bright idea; always has been. You really need to talk to your soul collective or they to you. You are supposed to have this figured out by now. They (you) must be extremely frustrated right now (NOT ANOTHER LIFE ON EARTH AGAIN!!) who messed up this time, who forgot the gameplan?

kurius
"Your" brought idea? Again, where does "you" come from? Why does "you" need to be created and for what?
Let me illustrate by example....you happen to like eating broccoli. Instead of buying, you decide to grow your own. So you buy broccoli seeds. You have the INTENTION to grow the broccoli for YOUR consumption. It is never your intention to grow broccoli so the broccoli will awaken, learn Love, compassion, and realize that it's purpose is to be "advanced" from the soil to your stomach. Now, imagine you are the broccoli. :lol

No YOUR bright idea, not MINE. Why does "YOU" needings to be created and for what? Let me illustrate by example. You happen to have been born with broccoli seeds in one of your hands. WHAT TO DO? Mom and nurses are confused. You have no idea what this metaphorically refers to. You have no idea what seeds are; and so no intent exists. It was/is never your intention to be born with seeds, or the mature broccoli plant and trowel in the other hand. You wouldnt know which was the edible foodstuff. You have no pryor knoweledge so NO INTENTION to grow anything. Id rather be asparagus than broccoli, at least it is a perennial.
edit on 16-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

While you're waiting for the OP to respond I can suggest a book that will help you understand what happened.

Funny I JUST put them on my kindle two days ago, starting with the first one at the moment.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
When will, Jesus bring the pork chops?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You misunderstood me again. Ok...let's say you are one beautiful, delicious asparagus. Do you think you are only grown to learn about love, compassion and to be one with God or do you think you are going to be served as the grower's dinner? If they can think, most asparaguses would like to believe the former.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You misunderstood me again. Ok...let's say you are one beautiful, delicious asparagus. Do you think you are only grown to learn about love, compassion and to be one with God or do you think you are going to be served as the grower's dinner? If they can think, most asparaguses would like to believe the former.

I would expect I would be gracing Gods Dinner Table hopeful that I am just sitting in a vase along with an arrangement of artichokes (aspect) decorative only.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I have read that one too and "Journey of Souls", same author. They don't answer my questions regarding existence...who is behind the curtain, creating our consciousness, pulling the strings and what gives him/her the right? Michael Newton admitted, however, with all his hypnosis subjects, he wasn't able to go beyond certain level. I am truly curious what lies beyond. If anyone has any theory, I would like to hear it, however ridiculous it can be.

I'm right there with on that one. Those books line up well with some of my experiences, though. They provided a few pieces to the puzzle and brought me to a greater understanding of the big picture. He might be able to get 'there' if he offered free sessions to ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
When will, Jesus bring the pork chops?

Depends on who brings the coals and lighter fluid beforehand (got to coordinate this with Vat. staff).
edit on 16-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I would expect I would be gracing Gods Dinner Table hopeful that I am just sitting in a vase along with an arrangement of artichokes (aspect) decorative only.

That is a diplomatic answer.
If you had suggested that you might be harvested just to be eaten, some other asparaguses may get angry saying you are nothing but a jealous parsley trying to scare all their kinds into disbelieving in Love, Compassion in order to advance to be one with God.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you very much HTAPATH, I bookmarked a pdf. adobe file of "Journey of Souls" I skimmed through the introduction and on through his first hypnosis patient. I'm very much looking forward to this read thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That is a diplomatic answer.
If you had suggested that you might be harvested just to be eaten, some other asparaguses may get angry saying you are nothing but a jealous parsley trying to scare all their kinds into disbelieving in Love, Compassion in order to advance to be one with God.

Diplomatic? SELF serving ONLY and not by forks or knives missives. I have no wish to be harvested only to advance the beauty of an artful arrangement of incongruously mixed vegetables (in season). The jealously lies on the plates before the missive makers, I consume you so that you may live eternally. I wonder what the bread was thinking?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Since I was four/five, it had always felt funny that I should be here. I never did and will never understand the purpose of existence. It seems our ego tries to justify that we need to exist, we are beautiful, we are to serve the greater good, to be one with God, we need to learn lessons, compassion, etc, etc. I am now inclined to think that our creator really just had nothing better to do, It's all a big practical joke, an amusement park ride, a game. I have read many books and interviews and often surprised that not one seem to even question the basic fundamental essence of being.

Questions:
Why do we exist? What makes us exist, who decides? Why would the creator be silly to not build perfect beings who already knows everything there is to learn? No problem on earth (or anywhere else) is unique or original anymore...why are we so willing to be created only to be subjected to similar entrapment? Why must there be lessons to be learn? Nothing should matter if we don't exist in the first place, shouldn't it? Whom are we really slaves to and what is the grand plan?

We exist because it is our very essence. The decision is not made but simply it is as it is. I am that I am. You can never be anything other than existence otherwise you would not exist in the first place.

You are already a perfect being. You, are in essence, whole and complete. You have all possibilities in potentiation, you may as you are the plenum for manifestation of anything and everything. Yet if the mind is not balanced then the entity will be distorted. Realization of completeness will bring about grace and perfection - this takes practice.

The Creator is the principle of infinity focused into a point of awareness from this point of awareness the Creator inevitably desires to know itself as infinity cannot simply understand itself without seeing the contrast and the reflection betwixt itself. Thus the Creator divides itself into an endless continuum of finite experiences and fragments - because the Creator is infinite all begins and ends in mystery the Creator will never completely understand itself but will always become more and more aware of itself.

The grand plan is simple. The Creator wishes to know itself as the Creator - it is, in the deepest sense, love learning about love.

The lessons and struggles that we experience are beautiful gifts that teach us about love, about ourselves, about the Creator.
edit on 16-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by starskipper
Do you think evil is something that just is (in itself), or is it just an external perception/reaction that others may have?

Good and evil are faces of the same coin.

Say I take a slice of pizza off your plate. To me it is good for I will survive and be fed. For you it may seem to be evil as it is against your greater good.

Good and evil, correct or incorrect, up or down, this or that, right or wrong, etc... are all definitions given by each unique perspective of the individual. In the grand scheme of things there is no definitive answer on what is this or that.

You can look at it form the view of positive and negative. A positive action is radiant, giving, full of light, and full of love (love for another's well being). A negative action is absorbent, selfish, and full of light in the opposite direction, and also full of love (love for the self's well being over another). Either action is always out of love and neither is right or wrong.
edit on 15-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

There is a right and wrong. Do you really think that soul growth, does not depend upon behavior, and in the very least intent? In infinity, do you see One plain that we emerge to? Or infinite houses, frequency groupings? If so, would they range in density/gravity and shrinking, or expanding? Though in infinity spatial and size/measurments may be impossible, the densities would still exist. Would birds of a feather flock together?

If there was no right and wrong, why does earth resemble boot camp for many?

Are we all grown up here? Does the state of the earth imply we are?

I see outward like a Good Star/Mother, caring for its creation/solar system, and inner like a dwarf star, by the way.

The soul grows as it becomes more and more aware of itself as the Creator. The Creator is all things and thus all behaviors are acceptable.

True ascension arises from appropriately completing lessons of love whether that be love for yourself over another or another over yourself both are acceptable at this level of experience.

Likewise those may see earth as a boot camp or not it is entirely dependent on the definition of the entity's unique perspective as is everything.

In the end there is only unity all else pales in insignificance and is relative only to perspective.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are many questions to get too and I would be so very pleased to complete them with answers; however, I must go and comfort a friend who recently lost an immediate family member.

I AM in love with you all. Te amo brothers and sisters may our Creator bless your path I shall be back tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would like to know why I met a light being when I was younger. Thereafter, I would like to know why I met Jesus in a dream. Also, tell me why I had a harder than hard life compared to the average. I would love answers to those questions.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
I would like to know why I met a light being when I was younger. Thereafter, I would like to know why I met Jesus in a dream. Also, tell me why I had a harder than hard life compared to the average. I would love answers to those questions.

It would not be correct to say that such has been the case with all of them; for you cannot be said to have chosen and foreseen all the things which happen to you in this life, and all their details. You have chosen the kind of trial to which you are subjected; the details of this trial are a consequence of the general situation which you have chosen, and are often the result of your own actions."

If, for instance, a spirit has chosen to be born among malefactors, he knew to what kind of temptations he was exposing himself, but not each one of the actions which he would accomplish; those actions are the effect of his volition, of his free-will. A spirit knows that, in choosing such and such a road, he will have such and such a kind of struggle to undergo; he knows, therefore, the nature of the vicissitudes which he will encounter, but he does not know whether these will present themselves under one form or under another.

The details of events spring from circumstances and the force of things. It is only the leading events of his new life, those which will exercise a determining effect on his destiny, that are foreseen by him. If you enter upon a road full of ruts, you know that you must walk very warily, because you run a risk of stumbling; but you do not know the exact place where you will stumble, and it may be that, if you are sufficiently on your guard, you will not stumble at all. If, when you are passing along a street, a tile falls upon your head, you must not suppose that 'it was written,' as the common saying is.

-Kardec

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you for your replies
I do not know what 11:11 is, will check it out now!

Shadow Herder your answer brought me up a new question : what if I'm aware of these events? and ''pushing will to change reality as LittleByLittle call it'' , will it still turn out to be predetermined in the end?
or even, it IS predetermined that I will be aware of these events?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhSweetheart
reply to post by Shadow Herder

reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you for your replies
I do not know what 11:11 is, will check it out now!

Shadow Herder your answer brought me up a new question : what if I'm aware of these events? and ''pushing will to change reality as LittleByLittle call it'' , will it still turn out to be predetermined in the end?
or even, it IS predetermined that I will be aware of these events?

Since it is useful that the future should be hidden, why does God sometimes permit it to be revealed?

"Because in such cases this foreknowledge, instead of hindering the accomplishment of the thing that is to be, will facilitate it, by inducing the person to whom it is revealed to act in a different way from that in which he would otherwise have acted. And, besides, it is often a trial. The prospect of an event may awaken thoughts more or less virtuous. If a man becomes aware, for instance, that he will succeed to an inheritance which he had not expected, he may be tempted by a feeling of cupidity, by elation at the prospect of adding to his earthly pleasures, by a desire for the death of him to whose fortune he will succeed, in order that he may obtain possession of it more speedily; or, on the other hand, this prospect may awaken in him only good and generous thoughts.

If the prediction be not fulfilled, it is another trial, namely, that of the way in which he will bear the disappointment; but he will nonetheless have acquired the merit or the blame of the good or bad thoughts awakened in him by his expectation of the event predicted.

The more we reflect on the consequences that would result from our knowledge of the future, the more clearly do we see the wisdom of Providence in hiding it from us. The certainty of our future good fortune would render us inactive that of coming misfortune would plunge us in discouragement in both cases our activities would be paralyzed. For this reason, the future is only shown to man as an end which he is to attain through his own efforts, but without knowing the sequence of events through which he will pass in attaining it.

The foreknowledge of all the incidents of his journey would deprive him of his initiative and of the use of his free-will; he would let himself be drawn, passively, by the force of events, down the slope of circumstances, without any exercise of his faculties. When the success of a matter is certain, we no longer busy ourselves about it.
-Kardec

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join