It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Greetings Abovetopsecret.com!

I have been frequenting this forum for years and have written a thread or two in the past.

Here, on this website and in these discussions, I find that there is the most incredible blend of deep thinkers, skeptics, extraordinarily intelligent people, and writers alike. The discussions here contain a variety of unique perspectives that blend together harmoniously, like the vibrant colors from a palette, to paint a beautiful picture of an ocean of brilliance, knowledge, and understanding. This is why I choose to place this discussion here.

I wanted to create this thread with the hope to answer questions on spirituality, life/death, and god with my own unique slant on them. To me it is a great service to be able to share, with others, my truths so that they may possibly wake up to new understandings.

In a sense you can consider me a disciplined adept who is giving his slant on metaphysics and the like. I am no better or worst than you, I'm simply an equal teaching and learning with you just as you are learning and teaching with me. All words that I write are merely neutral in their presence and you can take or leave whatever you read as truth or not - simply use your own inner intuition to decide what you feel is right.

I will answer questions that I feel are okay to respond to; the better your question, the better I am able to provide an answer. I will keep responding as long as I am allotted time to do so.

I am expecting the entire spectrum of replies from true questions from the heart all the way to scolding and teasing.

Here's your chance; do you have a question?

edit on 15-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What is the nature of our soul?

thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Does our self awareness as we are now end, decrease, or increase after our physical death? If we retain our self awareness are we able to interact with other familiar awareness's? Thanks
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
What is the nature of our soul?

thanks!

The soul stream can be seen as a stream of your experience which has created who you are. It is your "identity" and its nature is eternity.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
Does our self awareness as we are now end, decrease, or increase after our physical death? If we retain our self awareness are we able to interact with other familiar awareness's? Thnaks

The self-awareness of an individual will not end but in a sense it will decrease and your awareness on a macro-cosmic scale will increase. However, if upon such a thing as instantaneous death the individual doesn't accurately understand they are dead they will contain the same self-awareness of the event(s) before death and repeat the experience(s) until they understand and move on.

You can interact with other familiar awareness's and far more than that. The human incarnation is a very dampened experience by the limits of the physical senses.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
When we will be allowed to see what's on the other side of our existance, there's got to be more than this?
Why we as observers collapsing the wave function?
What is the accurate time if time is relative?
Do you believe in destiny?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello. Hope you are doing well.

1-Are the current times (decades) we are living in of any particular spiritual significance?

2-Is there any spiritual help available or is it entirely up to us to find our way?

Thank you.
edit on 15-3-2013 by lupodigubbio because: +question

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
When we will be allowed to see what's on the other side of our existance, there's got to be more than this?
Why we as observers collapsing the wave function?
What is the accurate time if time is relative?
Do you believe in destiny?

If you're looking outwards then you will not see the other side of your existence. Look inside and you may find that there is far more than 'this'.

"Knock and the door will be opened"

The physical reality that you currently enjoy is a manifestation of consciousness. There is only one consciousness and thus you, as a unique portion of this consciousness, create your reality by your mere being. There is only unity and thus the world around you, is you; the world is a reflection of the self and is only as defined by the self.

E.g. The darkness is scary. I believe the darkness is scary because I define it as scary. Now lets replace the definition of fear with love. The darkness is bliss. I believe the darkness is bliss because I define it as bliss.

The darkness then is only as defined by the observer having no real attribute besides its identity.

Although confusing, the empirical measurement of time is solely based upon the one who measures it by relativity.

The Earth relative to the Sun, at such and such degrees, at a certain location, expresses such and such time by the perspective of the observer who measures it. Thus, there is no accurate or definitive time.

Yes, I do believe in destiny.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
Hello. Hope you are doing well.

1-Are the current times (decades) we are living in of any particular spiritual significance?

2-Is there any spiritual help available or is it entirely up to us to find our way?

Thank you.
edit on 15-3-2013 by lupodigubbio because: +question

1- Yes, the current times are of very particular significance. Over the passed century many "events", although subtle, have taken place and currently at this moment the Earth (which is just as alive as you and I) is in a sense "graduating" or "evolving". We are the Earth and thus we are currently co-creating and manifesting a new Earth, of a higher frequency, more densely packed with consciousness.

If you are here now you, although it may not seem like it, are very special.

2- Yes, there is always spiritual help but very few stop to listen to it or even know its there.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Was Jesus a shapeshifter according to recent documents found that says he was and that's why judas kissed him to show who he was before changing shape....

Judas used a kiss to betray Jesus because Jesus had the ability to change shape, according to a newly deciphered Egyptian text, dating back almost 1,200 years The text also puts the day of the arrest of Jesus on Tuesday evening rather than Thursday evening, something that contravenes the Easter timeline, the Fox News reported Written in the Coptic language, the ancient text further claimed that Pontius Pilate, the judge who authorised Jesus’ crucifixion, had dinner with Jesus before his crucifixion and offered to sacrifice his own son in the place of Jesus.

Google it and you will see what I mean.....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Was Jesus a shapeshifter according to recent documents found that says he was and that's why judas kissed him to show who he was before changing shape....

Judas used a kiss to betray Jesus because Jesus had the ability to change shape, according to a newly deciphered Egyptian text, dating back almost 1,200 years The text also puts the day of the arrest of Jesus on Tuesday evening rather than Thursday evening, something that contravenes the Easter timeline, the Fox News reported Written in the Coptic language, the ancient text further claimed that Pontius Pilate, the judge who authorised Jesus’ crucifixion, had dinner with Jesus before his crucifixion and offered to sacrifice his own son in the place of Jesus.

Google it and you will see what I mean.....

In a sense we are all shape shifters. The only constant in the universe is change.

From what I know, Jesus of Nazareth was just as human as you and me but his origin before incarnation was of a much higher density or density of consciousness.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi there,

How does one know if they are still alive, or if they have died and need to "move on?"

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
About four years ago, a ball of light entered my house through a wall. It was about the size of a bowling ball and was pinkish white in color. I received a stream of pure energy through the crown of my head and could feel it penetrate my entire body down to my feet. This lasted only a couple of minutes.

Can you describe the significance of this event and what this entity was?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Why does Voodoo work so fast and prayer sometimes not work at all?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Hi there,

How does one know if they are still alive, or if they have died and need to "move on?"

Firstly, it is wise to understand that there is great aid by those very loving entities on the "other side" who watch and help one who is going through the death process.

If the will of an entity (individual) is stronger than the awareness of death and the recognition of that which comes the entity will stay in a type of limbo. For example if one is still focused on enough on the previous experience/event before death they will be caught but eventually the entity will turn especially with the help of angelic, and other, entities.

Often times one who is still connected and focused on some object upon death, they will also be caught. This is common with not being able to let go of loved ones and the like. The truth being that you never truly leave each other and nobody is ever truly gone from us forever.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi there,
My question is not really about spirituality, more about psychology...

Why would you want me to ask you something about spirituality ?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
About four years ago, a ball of light entered my house through a wall. It was about the size of a bowling ball and was pinkish white in color. I received a stream of pure energy through the crown of my head and could feel it penetrate my entire body down to my feet. This lasted only a couple of minutes.

Can you describe the significance of this event and what this entity was?

Thanks in advance.

The answer would be impossible to give as there are many, many, different possible answers.

The question is not the significance of the event from my perspective but how, instead, was the event significant to you? What emotion do you feel from it? What is it a pleasant or unpleasant experience? What does it make you want to do?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by 11118

Why does Voodoo work so fast and prayer sometimes not work at all?

Voodoo is often used as black magic. Those who are disciplined in black magic and understand the conceptual aspect of how to use it will yield the most results from its use. It is as successful as one believes it has the potential to be. In a sense voodoo can be seen as having prayer within its use.

Prayer is as successful as one believes it to be. The more trust you have in the Creator/The Universe the more it shall yield results. I can expand on this if you would like.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Do you think evil is something that just is (in itself), or is it just an external perception/reaction that others may have?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Hi there,
My question is not really about spirituality, more about psychology...

Why would you want me to ask you something about spirituality ?

Simple my brother.

By you asking me a question in regards to spirituality I am given the opportunity of service by giving my truths and knowledge for you to find, or not find, truth in.

In this way I also learn.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join