It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you for doing the thread.
We had a good post from guest poster illuminati helpinghand talking about the upcoming harvesting of souls, but how can the soul upon separation from the I am the body idea be negative?.
How are souls judged free from the ego?
Namaste.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
Thank you for doing the thread.
We had a good post from guest poster illuminati helpinghand talking about the upcoming harvesting of souls, but how can the soul upon separation from the I am the body idea be negative?.
How are souls judged free from the ego?
Namaste.

The sheath of personality (which persists as a notional [as in idea] layer, persists without corporeal assistance or lattice...body has no 'negative' ideational awareness...

A99

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I don't think it's about gurus, about dogs, about anything as much as it is about understanding our own selves. By posting what you are posting tells/confirms to you what you really are, more than telling others what they are in the scheme of things. It doesn't really matter if others perceive it as condescending/enlightening, etc. We do learn more about ourselves by sharing our thoughts and it helps formulate our own selves more if we have bouncing boards. How do you know if you are a stick or a dog or a master or anything really if none exists?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I hear ya. I kinda thought the same thing about the humility
part. Tell you what though. I think, the OP's heart is in the right place.
Because with ancient knowledge of enlightenment you simply couldn't
be enlightened without pure selflessness and zero ego.

all my years of study I think I can some up by saying:

Be good to all others.
Treat them slightly better than you treat yourself.

The Ancient Egyptians took citizenship very
seriously.

Good stewardship, civic and neighborly,
is paramount to healthy societies.

And the ancients wanted you know that you are immortal.
And to live without fear. No devil waiting.

You know one of the toughest questions
that many religions get, is how can God
let his creations suffer?

In a soul without end being born penniless
leg less and blind is a nano second of experience.
And I have a feeling the spiritual reward for doing
so pays tremendously for the time spent .

edit on 16-3-2013 by sealing because: sp

edit on 16-3-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

And so how is the soul judged at harvesting?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

And believe me...I'm not suggesting anything nor expecting anyone to have a more open mind with their belief system. But really, how do you know you have not been brainwashed by the Illuminati so effectively to think the way you think? People in some cultures can't imagine eating grasshoppers or crickets is a revolting thing to do, while others just find it plain repulsive. I just hope we will start questioning the fundamentals before embracing an idea blindly.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

The question boils down to. Whose bright idea is it all to create and make us go through what we must go through just to "learn" an idea as simple as compassion or love?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ummm...who cares...just relax and realize the entertainment..........that's all this site is about...entertainment. Threads like these are fun and it's nice to see different perspectives...who knows, there could be a real kernal hidden amongst the rough...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello, I hope you can steer me in the right direction here 11118. I have a question for you. You see I have recently lost my father he died a little over 2 years ago. I have had 2 distinct experiences after his death. Please allow me to explain. The first experience happened just over a week after his death. I was sitting in his favorite chair just sitting, as the world seemed to drag on around me in slow motion and I was very depressed and confused and just thinking about life. (It was a lazy boy style recliner) I was reclined back sitting when I started to notice my legs and arms going numb. It felt just like when your arm or leg falls asleep they say and it's all tingly. This sensations quickly rushed throughout my whole body and I didn't even feel like a body. All I felt like was pure energy. And most importantly all I could notice at this point was my heart beating greatly. The sensation lasted maybe 5 minutes then faded away. The second experience happened 9 months later. I was laying in bed and the time was 11:47pm I have all of this written down as it was such a profound experience. I was laying in bed calm and content. My mind was totally clear and I was very close to drifting off into a good night of sleep. (All of this happened while my eyes were closed and laying in bed). My fathers voice spoke to me!!! It was the Exact voice like he was right there with me to this day it gives me such a relief about Life/Death. He said "Hey John" I was so shake up and confused all I could mutter out was "I Love You" then he replied "Now You Know What To Do When You Get Older" At this point I Knew what was happening It was definatly my father! after this brief dialogue I was so excited and shaken up I believe I lost contact with him because at that point I lost the "connection" where I believe a person can contact entities or beings that are on a higher frequency or energy level. I believe this because I could not make out anything else he was saying shortly after the brief dialogue he sounded like he was under water there was something cutting off the connection the more I started to realize what was happening and I lost that state of awareness?

11118, My Question to you is...What in the world do you believe I experienced in both situations?
Since the experiences I do NOT fear anything in life anymore! It's changes you when you have a loved one in flesh and bone, they die and you are so lucky to connect with them while you are still alive. It's like the universe/creators way of telling you HEY! I'm trying to teach you something. But all you understand is I will live on after death so I must not fear It nor anything else in this fragile life, for it will decay my insides and turn me into something I TRUELY am not??

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And so how is the soul judged at harvesting?

'Harvesting', is a quaint notion...'judgement' is a moot idea...both are choice-'actions'...reference FREE WILL mandate...

A tidal wave pulls water from its shallowest profile...if you are not positioned where a tidal wave will strike (if not, or more importantly 'spiritually') your choice is determined...no biggie...the choice of 'position' allows you the (in reality) non-time opportunity to participate in another cycle of lives to 'position' yourself more prudently, to eventually ride a wave out to the ocean of Source...

The notion of 'harvest' is a direct reference to cycled activities...and should be viewed in this light, not the light of fire&brimstone judgement...
A99
edit on 16-3-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

While you're waiting for the OP to respond I can suggest a book that will help you understand what happened.

Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
reply to post by BDBinc

The question boils down to. Whose bright idea is it all to create and make us go through what we must go through just to "learn" an idea as simple as compassion or love?

It is your bright idea; always has been. You really need to talk to your soul collective or they to you. You are supposed to have this figured out by now. They (you) must be extremely frustrated right now (NOT ANOTHER LIFE ON EARTH AGAIN!!) who messed up this time, who forgot the gameplan?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I agree 'Harvesting', is a quaint concept, but since it was used by the Illuminati helping hand along with the concept of 'judgement' it sounded as though he said some souls are negative an others are positive which I know is not the case in a soul (void of predispositions).
So is it a self judgement purely based on the ego/concept?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I forgot.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I agree 'Harvesting', is a quaint concept, but since it was used by the Illuminati helping hand along with the concept of 'judgement' it sounded as though he said some souls are negative an others are positive which I know is not the case in a soul (void of predispositions).
So is it a self judgement purely based on the ego/concept?

Posted by VHB
"It is your bright idea; always has been. You really need to talk to your soul collective or they to you. You are supposed to have this figured out by now. They (you) must be extremely frustrated right now (NOT ANOTHER LIFE ON EARTH AGAIN!!) who messed up this time, who forgot the gameplan?"

Self...is ego. A separation, necessarily present does not discount the subset from the set...seeing the 2 at once changes the 'relationship'...which is the point in my replies...'judgement' is duality-based (by degrees)...judge to judgee...this is where the FREE WILL mandate is misunderstood...

A99

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

You are very welcome.

A99

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Kurius
reply to post by BDBinc

It is your bright idea; always has been. You really need to talk to your soul collective or they to you. You are supposed to have this figured out by now. They (you) must be extremely frustrated right now (NOT ANOTHER LIFE ON EARTH AGAIN!!) who messed up this time, who forgot the gameplan?

"Your" brought idea? Again, where does "you" come from? Why does "you" need to be created and for what?

Let me illustrate by example....you happen to like eating broccoli. Instead of buying, you decide to grow your own. So you buy broccoli seeds. You have the INTENTION to grow the broccoli for YOUR consumption. It is never your intention to grow broccoli so the broccoli will awaken, learn Love, compassion, and realize that it's purpose is to be "advanced" from the soil to your stomach. Now, imagine you are the broccoli.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by starskipper
Do you think evil is something that just is (in itself), or is it just an external perception/reaction that others may have?

Good and evil are faces of the same coin.

Say I take a slice of pizza off your plate. To me it is good for I will survive and be fed. For you it may seem to be evil as it is against your greater good.

Good and evil, correct or incorrect, up or down, this or that, right or wrong, etc... are all definitions given by each unique perspective of the individual. In the grand scheme of things there is no definitive answer on what is this or that.

You can look at it form the view of positive and negative. A positive action is radiant, giving, full of light, and full of love (love for another's well being). A negative action is absorbent, selfish, and full of light in the opposite direction, and also full of love (love for the self's well being over another). Either action is always out of love and neither is right or wrong.
edit on 15-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

This is your thread, and you did say that you hoped to learn something...consider this then.

Good and bad are subjective, you agree. The problem is you pit the "subjective" Good with the "objective" Evil. There is Love and Evil.......and there is Good and Bad......Love is objective believe it or not. The interpretation of Love is subjective.....

If you accept that concept than you can always always always understand what is Love and what is Evil.
One example people like to use: "what if a man is going to shoot my child dead and I can prevent that by shooting him first? That isn't evil if I am loving my child by saving her, my action is justified." That is easy to answer.....You chose to love your child by saving her...you chose evil by killing the man....it is up to society to judge whether what you did was "good" or "bad"......every action you take in life can be broken down to love or evil...it is a sliding scale.

What is at both ends? 100% Love on one and 100% Evil on the other obviously. My belief is that God is Love. Therefore the complete absence of God/Love is nothing. no where. not even a Higgs. If I had to guess what 99% evil is then I guess it could be a Satan or a deep part of Hell or Hell itself for all I know.

The good thing about this is that it requires very little if any formal teaching to understand. Everyone, if being honest with themselves, could reflect on an action taken or about to be taken and see where it sits on the sliding scale of Love and Evil....It is up to the laws of man, and social mories to determine good and bad, but the truth is always in that persons heart.........

Yes........if 100% Love does not exist, or was not created, then screw it, stick to your Good and Evil thing...what do I know.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Res Ipsa because: sp

edit on 16-3-2013 by Res Ipsa because: sp

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We all have beliefs and in reality most of those beliefs cannot be physically proven. Some may think that or this but again in reality it only adds to ones pride that he knows something the others dont when he knows nothing at all.
Concepts and theories.

Imagine an ant on your table Do you think it will ever understand what your computer is, how its built and what nuclear fusion is? Will it, could it ever have the ability to understand? Would you warn the ant that he maybe wasting all its time thinking about something that he will never understand. I tell the ant to do what it knows what to do .

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join