It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Nope, I know for a fact two can make one in the human body, stresses the physical; challenges the mind but is possible without a freakout (the understanding is the hard part).

No one can or will experience 'oneness' because when it happens the person is realized to not be (one is liberated from the 'person'). If there was 'someone' experiencing it then that would be 'someone' experiencing a 'something' called oneness and that would still be duality.
When the rapture happens - the person is carried away.

This has nothing to do with Rapture. The only duality is a 50/50 relationship in which God occupies the body with the human. It is possible and I know this as fact. No oneness is experienced and the dialoge is continuous (at times angrily).

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi 11118,

thank you for your service. In return, I will offer you the service to give me a service by answering my questions. ;-)

1. Could you give me - if possible - a definition of the term love? Everybody talks about it but nobody defines it in my experience. I also think that the mainstream comprehension of this term is in some ways corrupted. Maybe you could elaborate on that too.

2. Is the harvest a single event in time (there was often mentioned 21 decembre) or is this more a time period where a change takes place from the material world in a more spiritual world? A shift in consciousness so to say...

3. Can a soul be harvested after one lifetime or does the polarity of all lifetimes count together? What I mean: Do I need just one lifetime with more than 50% service to others or do all my lifetimes count together and I need in sum more than 50%? Karma would then be the rest of polarity in former lifes. Or am I totally wrong with this perception of polarity?

4. Do you have any good advise/tipps/techniques how to perform mediation? What is the different between it and silent sitting in a room? For me it is exhausting to sit in a room for a longer time and doing nothing so I never started to do mediation in a serious way. To play on my instrument is very relaxing for me and I get a better connection to my inner self (like meditation should be I think). Is this the reason why music instruments were passed down?

5. Can you talk about the archetypes (what are they exactly)? Where can I learn about this language which is used in dreams? Is there any source which tells me what the meaning behind it is? I know, you have to interpret your dreams in your own perspective but there exists a general meaning of certain images/archetypes in dreams, right?

6. If you have a very bad day, how do you get in this loving and other serving "condition"? I know, the moment contains love but in bad moments, it is very hard to achieve this. I have to face the same challenge like the user Deny777 (top of page 4). I can gather the task intellecually but to adopt it in life makes that probably even harder. I always admire the people which come in a room and make it a little bit more brighter in it. Artists, e. g. musicians, often are in this condition I think. Can you elaborate a little bit more on this?

You already had some very good answers which resonated strong in me. Thanks for that.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Accordionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Accordionist
Hi 11118,

thank you for your service. In return, I will offer you the service to give me a service by answering my questions. ;-)

1. Could you give me - if possible - a definition of the term love? Everybody talks about it but nobody defines it in my experience. I also think that the mainstream comprehension of this term is in some ways corrupted. Maybe you could elaborate on that too.

The feeling you have/had for a parent the feeling you have towards a child. Its the energy the drives the spirit in this material world.

2. Is the harvest a single event in time (there was often mentioned 21 decembre) or is this more a time period where a change takes place from the material world in a more spiritual world? A shift in consciousness so to say...
It is necessary that all things should be destroyed that they may be re-born and regenerated; for what you call destruction is only a transformation, the aim of which is the renewing and amelioration of living beings.

What is the aim of God in visiting mankind with destructive calamities?

"To make men advance more quickly. Have we not told you that destruction is necessary to the moral regeneration of spirits, who accomplish a new step of their purification in each new existence? In order to appreciate any process correctly, you must see its results. You judge merely from your personal point of view, and you therefore regard those inflictions as calamities, because of the temporary injury they cause you; but such upsettings are often needed in order to make you reach more quickly a better order of things, and to effect, in a few years, what you would otherwise have taken centuries to accomplish."

3. Can a soul be harvested after one lifetime or does the polarity of all lifetimes count together? What I mean: Do I need just one lifetime
It is a necessity imposed on them by God, as the means of attaining perfection. For some of them it is an expiation; for others, a mission. In order to attain perfection, it is necessary for them to undergo all the vicissitudes of corporeal existence.
It is the experience acquired by expiation that constitutes its usefulness. Incarnation has also another aim, namely, that of fitting the spirit to perform his share in the work of creation; for which purpose he is made to assume a corporeal apparatus in harmony with the material state of each world into which he is sent, and by means of which he is enabled to accomplish the special work, in connection with that world which has been appointed to him by the divine ordering. He is thus made to contribute his quota towards the general weal, while achieving his own advancement.

The action of corporeal beings is necessary to the carrying on of the work of the universe; but God in His wisdom has willed that this action should furnish them with the means of progress and of advancement towards Himself. And thus, through an admirable law of His providence, all things are linked together, and solidarity is established between all the realms of nature.

5. Can you talk about the archetypes (what are they exactly)? Where can I learn about this language which is used in dreams? Is there any source which tells me what the meaning behind it is? I know, you have to interpret your dreams in your own perspective but there exists a general meaning of certain images/archetypes in dreams, right?
How can we ascertain the fact of a spirit's liberty during sleep?

"By dreams. Be very sure that, when his body is asleep, a spirit enjoys the use of faculties of which he is unconscious while his body is awake. He remembers the past, and sometimes foresees the future: he acquires more power, and is able to enter into communication with other spirits, either in this world or in some other.

"You often say, 'I have had a strange dream, a frightful dream, without any likeness to reality' You are mistaken in thinking it to be so; for it is often a reminiscence of places and things which you have seen in the past, or a foresight of those which you will see in another existence, or in this one at some future time. The body being torpid, the spirit tries to break his chain, and seeks, in the past or in the future, for the means of doing so. "Poor human beings! how little do you know of the commonest phenomena of your life! You fancy yourselves to be very learned, and you are puzzled by the most ordinary things. To questions that any child might ask, 'What do we do when we are asleep?' 'What are dreams?' you are incapable of replying.

- Allan Kardec
sources

edit on 22-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Nope, I know for a fact two can make one in the human body, stresses the physical; challenges the mind but is possible without a freakout (the understanding is the hard part).

No one can or will experience 'oneness' because when it happens the person is realized to not be (one is liberated from the 'person'). If there was 'someone' experiencing it then that would be 'someone' experiencing a 'something' called oneness and that would still be duality.

This has nothing to do with Rapture. The only duality is a 50/50 relationship in which God occupies the body with the human. It is possible and I know this as fact. No oneness is experienced and the dialoge is continuous (at times angrily).

When 'oneness' is realized - nothing remains but God.
Nothing is separate.
Duality is seen to be illusionary.

If the dialogue is continuous for you then you have not found peace or freedom.
When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Nothing is separate.

Actually, everything but Zeroness is illusory. True peace and freedom will not be attained until nothingness is realized.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius

Nothing is separate.

Actually, everything but Zeroness is illusory. True peace and freedom will not be attained until nothingness is realized.

Yes- God is nothing!
Nothing is appearing as this. This is nothing happening. Emptiness is form - form is emptiness.
Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it amazing?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are some lives given as punishment?

I sit in church, an imposter. From the many faces I see all that is right and all that is wrong in the world. Small minded, petty and hateful right beside beautiful, positive and inspiring people. The theater of it all seems so pointless to me, tribalism in every form exists just beneath the surface of almost everyone there. I continue out of the small slivers of usefulness that sometimes come from it. While faith is elusive and religion fails to convince me of much, I feel "something much greater" all around me and have experienced "divine intervention" on more than one occasion for both positive and negative outcomes. Can't help but wonder sometimes if I'm meant to experience this extreme frustration, while only being given small slivers of satisfaction from life itself. I'm kept here for a reason I suppose, yet often it seems only to make me more appreciative of not being me at a different time.
Hope this makes sense, would like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

You think there is something you can do to that is not the highest will of God, to deserve 'punishment'? You think God is a vengeful god, an angry god? And most important of all, you think that there is some separation between you and God that would allow Him to punish you without ultimately punishing Himself?
All 'problems' in our world are based purely on subjective perception. If you think your life is just one hardship after another than it most certainly is. But if you look at it from another point of view, from a point of view of Love, and see the beauty in every moment, you will live like a god. And God you shall become.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nothing is separate.

Yes- God is nothing!
Nothing is appearing as this. This is nothing happening. Emptiness is form - form is emptiness.
Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it amazing?

I wouldn't go as far as calling God "Nothing". At least not yet until I decide to be an atheist.
From that point, I should erase "God" from my vocabulary, Names and labels can only be ascribed to things that exist. Understanding this, :

Nothing can never appear as anything. Once one says, "nothing appears as this", it is implied it was never nothingness in the first place, but a mere illusion of nothingness.
Likewise, emptiness can never appear as a form. Once one says, "Emptiness is form", it is implied it was never emptiness to begin with, but a mere illusion of emptiness.

The mind can be quite manipulative...or manipulated, can't they? But in the end, logic still has to prevail.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by Paschar0

You think there is something you can do to that is not the highest will of God, to deserve 'punishment'? You think God is a vengeful god, an angry god? And most important of all, you think that there is some separation between you and God that would allow Him to punish you without ultimately punishing Himself?
All 'problems' in our world are based purely on subjective perception. If you think your life is just one hardship after another than it most certainly is. But if you look at it from another point of view, from a point of view of Love, and see the beauty in every moment, you will live like a god. And God you shall become.

You mention God quite a bit, the bible seems to stress that God doles out punishment quite often doesn't it? Of course anything CAN be viewed as positive or negative but sometimes truly negative things happen, now if they serve another purpose, great, but they are still negative at the time. That's what my question is aimed at.

There's also the possibility that there are dimensions and intelligence between you and God? They could be positive, negative, neutral or nonexistent.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

itisnowagain

vethumanbeing

itisnowagain
Nothing is separate.
Duality is seen to be illusionary. If the dialogue is continuous for you then you have not found peace or freedom.

When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed. Well, thats one theory of AFTER death or the 3d gross matter experience (oneness) ENDING; but you realize what a process this entails to actually rejoin Origin, thousands of earthtime linear years, hundreds of lifetimes comprising your soul group. Any human in body is separate from God. God is not in body (not admitting to it as yet or talking at all). However, can you NOT say some random soul has found/experienced a peice of 'the' kingdom/nirvana on this planet. There was one that some say experienced duality to its fullest and played it out for the world to see (very famous this suicidal Rock Star). I live in duality with my creator (we argue occasionally violently and it generally involves moral conflicts of all things). You cannot tell me about my personal experiences you have not come close to attempting oneness; and if you think all will be resolved/reveiled at death you are mistaken. The profundity has to occure while in BODY.
edit on 23-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hello again my friends.

I am back to answer as many questions as I am able and I am thankful to be able to, at this moment, be here with you and in this discussion that is incredibly dense with perspective(s) and understanding(s).

I am also glad to see others taking time to also answer questions which I have not, or have, answered. It is the many different perspectives that yield the greatest opportunity for new, and unique, understandings.

I will try my best to catch up, but if not I only ask that you forgive me as I am doing as I am able to.

May the 1 Creator bless and guide our paths with love and joy.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1ness
reply to post by 11118

Waiting so long for such a thread. Thank you sincerely.
After reading through your replies, I also have some questions for you,

Before you referred to the law of one series,which have guided me since two years ago, I felt it.
I can know that, from the love and light you have emanated,and the great understanding of spirituality,
and the ability of expressing yourself with your whole being,which I'm still lack of,and learning.
Could you recommend some other spiritual materials you've read, like Ra materials,Tao Teh King etc,
for us to go on if you leave here.

Could you tell us the spiritual meaning of 11118, if you don't mind ?
I'm just curious.

You also mentioned your friend,who is savvy on quantum physics,which I'm interested in.
I wonder if his good explanation have been posted online,or just talks between you.
If you or your friend have written some articles,could you share some with us before you leave?
or just some suggestion for us,who've chose the way of love and light.

Thank you from my heart.
Namaste~

1. Before I give literature to read I'd like to reiterate that the truth is around you, in you, through you. It doesn't hide for its entire point is to be known - it is out in the open.

Many read, watch films, seek out teachers and the like, but the truest and greatest teacher is the self; for when you seek and begin to understand the heart of self, oh what an infinite thing you shall find!

I'd reccommend these two:

The Tao Te Ching/Dao De Ching

The Dhammapada

I'd also hint that the older less publicized texts are less distorted or filled with perversions.

2. 11118 means 11:11 (the unity of thesis and antithesis) and 8 which is the last density of an octave of experience and the first of the next octave of experience. E.g. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (8&1),2,3,4,5,6,7 (8&1)2,3,4,5,6,7

In macro-view it is symbolic of completion.

3. He has not spoken of anything which cannot already been found in many scientific journals and the like in books and other modes of available information such as the internet.

edit on 24-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Some more questions to 11118:

Are you Neale Donald Walsch planning to write the next series of CWG? Are you getting your questions in ATS?

If so, I have one to contribute: "Can you (God) materialize and let me capture you on video to post on Youtube? This is also to show others (who believe in you) how you really look like. After doing a Gangnam Style (It's the only way to attract visitors these days, sigh) and turning me into an enlightened being, can you please give me a [physical] hug and de-materialize in my arms?
"

Thank you in advance. Wishing you well.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

I am not in a state of dematerialization currently, nor will I create a video to support or prove to other selves that I am any way legitimate or "real".

The messenger is not as important as the message my friend, for if one looks to the messenger before the message then they will not use intuition and feel if the message is right. This is especially true with many dogmatic followings one could say that the words they speak are from 'God' and thus one who believes in this will believe in the words no matter what they are. Yet, if one grades the amount of truth from the source by the message itself then they will stray away from the trap of perversions.

All knowledge is passed down and all knowledge inevitably comes from the same single source.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
Another question

This is related to my childhood

There was one time gap that I experienced in my childhood (that always bothers me since I was kid).
And this time gap was like blank or nothingness.

One time, I was at expo with my family, walking in the car park in the evening.
After like few minutes or so, suddenly it became blank
When I appeared again, I was being chased by my dog in the afternoon.

Do all kids experience this kind of time gap or time skip?
edit on 20-3-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

It is possible you moved to a different timeline with such different circumstances that it was not as fluid as it is now as you move through timelines constantly but with such minor differences it is not even noticeable.

However, once again I reiterate, it is impossible for me to give you an exact answer the possiblities are endless.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Salutations...

A set of questions for you.

What is the verdict on Hitler?

What happens when you step on an ant?

What is the prognosis of Islam?

How were human beings created?

Thanks.

1. Adolf was confused, he believed he was doing a great service but instead was very absorbent and served the desires of the self through contentment by control such as controlling the racial profile and dogmatic practices of his desired world.

2. The ant dies.

3. Islam has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions as is any dogmatic following. The prognosis is unseen to me.

4. The Human Being in its current biochemical state was derived from the higher more consciously aware ape or 'great' ape. The evolution could have naturally, over "time", reached such a level similar to the human being on its own. However, the actual evolution was sped up and certain genetic programming was changed as it was a decision made due to certain events that took place elsewhere in our solar system.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello 11118. First 1111 is a real phenomenon I have seen it too many times at different junctures in my life for it to be coincidence although I dont see it as much anymore. I have been seeing 1211 and 1234 lately is this just coincidence.I feel There is no coincidence you have come into my life right now along with others im sure. When I was young I had a weird uncomfortable feeling inbetween my eyebrows before I even heard the term 3rd eye. I prayed for it to go away qnd it did. Does that feeling I had mean anything? Are you self conscious? I feel so inadequate and helpless. How do I bea t this any advice? I am extremely intuitive and it makes me more self conscious I think. It is really starting to take a toll on me. Please help any advice is appreciated.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

some more personal questions.

1) How did you personally obtain your spiritual knowledge, how did you get there where you are today?

2) Have you heard of and read this rather known book "Journey of the Souls", if so, what do you think about it.

3) Have had you experience with certain "substances" (not meant in ANY negative sense whatsoever, also not meant to endorse drugs whatsoever) - but there is a drug I do not want to mention where I read some of those experiences in my recent research and I am trying to get an idea how to fit those experience(s) in with NDE/afterlife accounts. I am particularly intrigued by those accounts where people report entities etc.

4) I heard/read a few times that human souls are (at least on Earth) the most advanced souls and animal souls are "below" our souls, personally I don't like the idea. One person even got so far and said that every animal at some point must incarnate into a human soul first to be "eligible" to later on get into the higher planes. What do you think about this?

1. To make it simple I've gotten to where I am in this very moment, as has everyone else, by my experiences.

I will tell my story and it will be somewhat of a long read.

My childhood was always quite filled with going church and dogmatic influences. I will not say which religion my parents followed, and hoped for me to follow, but I will say there was a point before I was in my teens that I spoke to my mother about my disagreement with the "program" as I called it. Every time I went to church it felt good to be together with everyone and yet I felt like I didn't really belong. I was also a child at that time and I remember I just wanted to go play outside, sit in the grass, climb the trees, laugh and smile. Being forced to go to worship and learn about something which I didn't desire to experience was extremely odd to me and it was that which was the catalyst for my desire to know something else or some other 'way'.

It was during my early teenage years that I become a true seeker as I strayed away from my family's religious influence. I begin first to read several of the "holy books" such as the Quran, the Bible, and some of the Torah. In the beginning I did this because I was fearful that I may be punished for not going to church or worshiping an idol. I was very distorted by my upbringing and I believed that maybe I could find a new truth that disolved my old understanding(s) and gave me a brighter more hopeful perspective.

Unfortunately, I found that the Quran and Bible were similar in the basic structure and I actually became more disheartened believing that this is just the way it is. Then by synchronization, during my first semester of high school, I was fortunate to listen to a girl who was reading off quotes spoken by a Yogi of the Hindu background for a project regarding favorite quotations.

One of the quotes struck a chord of within me that sparked my interest in more eastern philosophies and teachings. I begin getting into Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, and some other lesser known teachings. I went through phases of straying off from spiritualism and then back on over and over again but eventually I begin to build a perspective.

My perspective was that everything has some truth in it and in a way all these teachings had similarities. I begin to understand that if I got caught up in any one religion in my past I would have not gotten to the new understandings and teachings I had acquired. Thus, it was understood - I would never limit myself and become hardened in one set belief system but instead welcome them all.

By synchronicity I stumbled upon an older lady at a park reading "The Ra Material". I never spoke to her but the cover of the book and the name made me extremely curious. So I ordered all 5 of them and begin reading. At first it was somewhat difficult to understand but eventually I begin to feel such strong episodes of resonance that I could feel my inner self vibrating with pure bliss. Everything begin to fall into place and I begin to take my spirituality seriously. I begin to get into more esoteric teachings and begin practicing 'white magic' and alchemy. Since then for the past several years I have traveled afar, spoken to guides in the physical world and in worlds unseen, have made contact with those of higher and lower densities of consciousness, I have created a strong connection with my Higher Self, and I've served and been a part of many incredibly beautiful groups of other seekers. My goal is simple and that is to serve the Creator (all things). I wish to support, bring up, love, and shine together with everyone and all things as this is the path that I choose for I truly and most considerably have love and compassion for those around me.

This is my background.

Continued...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Absolutely beautiful 11118

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

some more personal questions.

1) How did you personally obtain your spiritual knowledge, how did you get there where you are today?

2) Have you heard of and read this rather known book "Journey of the Souls", if so, what do you think about it.

3) Have had you experience with certain "substances" (not meant in ANY negative sense whatsoever, also not meant to endorse drugs whatsoever) - but there is a drug I do not want to mention where I read some of those experiences in my recent research and I am trying to get an idea how to fit those experience(s) in with NDE/afterlife accounts. I am particularly intrigued by those accounts where people report entities etc.

4) I heard/read a few times that human souls are (at least on Earth) the most advanced souls and animal souls are "below" our souls, personally I don't like the idea. One person even got so far and said that every animal at some point must incarnate into a human soul first to be "eligible" to later on get into the higher planes. What do you think about this?

2. I have not brother/sister, but you have given me the opportunity of knowing about a literature that I can read and learn from. I am grateful.

3. I have had incredible experiences and epiphanies with mind-altering substances. I would only say that they are only tools they can be helpful or not.

4. Animals are a wide variety of different levels of consciousness. Consciousness is no better or worst than the other but more or less dense with understanding. A rock is aware, it is consciousness, yet a dog is consciousness which has evolved from that first level of consciousness. A pet dog for example is an entity which is learning the lessons needed to incarnate as human, or another being, which has the lessons available for self awareness.

Thus, you can see earth, fire, air, water, etc... as the 1st density of consciousness it is near timelessness and simple awareness. The earth becomes shaped, moved, and changed by the water and begins to experience itself. The fire gets moved and shifted by the air and begins to experience itself. Eventually this evolves into the second density.

The second density is growth. Single celled organisms, algae, grass, plants, shrubs, trees, animals from ants to elephants are all different sub levels of the second density. The density is a lesson of growing towards self-awareness or individuality. When a second density entity is ready they graduate into the 3rd density of experience.

The third density is the density of self-awareness. There are a few animals besides human beings which are merely lower sub-densities of this density who experience self-awareness in bodies capable of providing lessons adequately such as the Dolphin. This density is a density of choice.

There are 4 more densities as I've stated before 7 densities like the 7 colors of a rainbow. Each density containing 7 sub-densities and each sub-density containing 7 sub-sub-densities and so on.

You can see differences in animals as regarding self-awareness. The higher sub density of 2nd density would be household pets such as a dog which you teach self-awareness by merely interacting with them. Dressing your dog in self-awareness by giving him/her a name, a collar, even hugging, petting, and talking to them teaches them more and more about self-awareness. It is a great service that many don't even know they are doing!

You are the Creator teaching the Creator and vise-versa and the pet teaches you love in return which is the next set of lessons after the 3rd density.

Nothing is better or lesser than the other, all is one and all is constantly evolving and growing. This is creation, evolutionism and creationism are the same - evolution is a by product of intelligent creation, The Creator creates from itself, of itself, in eternal perpetuity.
edit on 24-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join