It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Waiting so long for such a thread. Thank you sincerely.
After reading through your replies, I also have some questions for you,

Before you referred to the law of one series,which have guided me since two years ago, I felt it.
I can know that, from the love and light you have emanated,and the great understanding of spirituality,
and the ability of expressing yourself with your whole being,which I'm still lack of,and learning.
Could you recommend some other spiritual materials you've read, like Ra materials,Tao Teh King etc,
for us to go on if you leave here.

Could you tell us the spiritual meaning of 11118, if you don't mind ?
I'm just curious.

You also mentioned your friend,who is savvy on quantum physics,which I'm interested in.
I wonder if his good explanation have been posted online,or just talks between you.
If you or your friend have written some articles,could you share some with us before you leave?
or just some suggestion for us,who've chose the way of love and light.

Thank you from my heart.
Namaste~

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio
Where is the end to the universe? And if there is an end, what is on the other side? The big bang thoery does not explain many things. Like the existence of the universe. Big bang or not the universe existed prior to it. So how can there be an end to the universe, and if there is how can there possibly be an end. I speculate that the universe is like a wall of cubes. Each cube contains another universe. If you hit the wall you come out the other side like a video game.

There is no end. Instead look at the Universe as cyclical and existing in an eternal present. The Big Bang Theory is correct in a sense that there is outward expansion from a single point or origin but this should be taken a step further. There will be, at some point, when all focuses are complete, a drawing inward and all will be reconciled back to the original state. Then outward and outward again a higher octave of experience manifests. This is the great heartbeat of Creation/The Creator. This heartbeat continues indefinitely.

The end of this octave is the beginning of the next octave of experience. To add more mystery to this, all octaves, past and future, exist simultaneously in the now. There is no beginning or end and any point or origin is not any further or behind on a line of experience but instead time is relative to the observer.

edit on 20-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Does my dad and grandma watch over me from the otherside (they both passed away)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 444rest
Have you ever visited bring4th forum www.bring4th.org... Seems its the only place on internet that´s fully dedicated to the study of the law of one. You could post your thread there too. What do you think of the RA Material? Would you say that its 100% accurate?
Thank you for your service

I have and I will say the awareness there is quite beautiful.

The Ra Material is full of many gems and has teachings for the more advanced adepts as well as those who are just waking up and beginning to seek the truth of self. I will also say there are parts of the Ra Material which have a lack of, shall I say, accuracy by way of keeping the information as close as possible to the truth without giving out information which would be more harmful, or less of service, than helpful to the entity reading.

I will stress that great emphasis should be applied, when reading the material, towards intuition and taking what you feel is right while leaving that which feels wrong behind.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deedsy1
For a couple of years now i have been able to astral project, however i would like it to last longer/ have more control whilst doing so. I feel that i have hit a bit of a roadblock and have not made any progress for a few months now.

Thanks in advance

I understand your dilemma as I too know of this experience.

The key to astral projection is a single-pointed/balanced mind. Meditation is an activity that will bring about this completeness and wholeness and from that state you will find you are able to focus your will far better with far more precision, consistency, and accuracy.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
Where will you stay after your 'death'?
Will you re-appear again in other 'lifeforms' to help us?
If you reappear, will your memory reseted to 0?

Where you have been the whole time.

Yes, I and all else will.

No reset, but instead temporarily veiled or dampened. However this veil is permeable and the memory, although very deep in the mind, is accessible.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by 11118

humbly as opposed to?

I use this word to express that I am not of inequality by answering questions from some higher standpoint but instead from my own personal stand point; being equal as a part of a discussion in which all those who take part are both teacher and student or student and teacher. Neither of us being more or less in quality but, instead, holding different perspectives and understandings which are as equal in their potential of defined quality as the other.

We are all teaching and learning at the same time. That is how we learn about ourselves, teach others about themselves, and vise-versa.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
I'll take a go at it.

When I was in church school the spiritual-est people in the place would say that it was not a sign of humility to use the word "I" in one's daily blather. It was a sign of a lack of humility to be so self-absorbed.

So, what makes you more humble than the next person?

If one claims to be more or less humble then it would contradict the essence of the word. Humility comes from a stance of equality or submissiveness in not claiming to have, or expressing, a better status or power over another.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Some more questions to 11118:

Are you Neale Donald Walsch planning to write the next series of CWG? Are you getting your questions in ATS?

If so, I have one to contribute: "Can you (God) materialize and let me capture you on video to post on Youtube? This is also to show others (who believe in you) how you really look like. After doing a Gangnam Style (It's the only way to attract visitors these days, sigh) and turning me into an enlightened being, can you please give me a [physical] hug and de-materialize in my arms?
"

Thank you in advance. Wishing you well.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by dodol
Where will you stay after your 'death'?
Will you re-appear again in other 'lifeforms' to help us?
If you reappear, will your memory reseted to 0?

Where you have been the whole time.

Yes, I and all else will.

No reset, but instead temporarily veiled or dampened. However this veil is permeable and the memory, although very deep in the mind, is accessible.

Thank you very much

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BM1092
reply to post by 11118

How does one overcome the superficial dependencies that so many of us are accustom to in today's modern society to ultimately find peace and happiness within themselves?

By letting go of patterns which follow desires that fulfill the self's definition as contentment - for example smoking a cigarette. You will never truly be fully satisfied but temporarily content when you smoke a cigarette; you may be in a pattern where you keep on fulfilling your desire by smoking a cigarette to achieve contentment. Yet, I say the most significant teaching that one should thoroughly ponder upon is this: True happiness comes from living and being content with the present moment however the conditions are, in this way you are always content. This takes practice and true thankfulness for the present moment and existence itself. Find the love in the moment; it is always there.

Many go there whole lives being told what will and will not make them happy and when they follow those definitions they may find themselves to still be unhappy. They find themselves missing something. When you follow your excitement and passion you are following your heart. Follow your excitement and your passion and you will surely find more excitement and contentment.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Another question

This is related to my childhood

There was one time gap that I experienced in my childhood (that always bothers me since I was kid).
And this time gap was like blank or nothingness.

One time, I was at expo with my family, walking in the car park in the evening.
After like few minutes or so, suddenly it became blank
When I appeared again, I was being chased by my dog in the afternoon.

Do all kids experience this kind of time gap or time skip?
edit on 20-3-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
why does meditation come up again and again in the ancient texts as an important tool to self realization and peace?

should those on the path of the mysteries seek out like minded individuals in groups such as the freemasons, rosicrucians, heremeticist, etc to combine energies with to bring about healing to the earth and to its people or are such societies now a thing of the past, a far cry from the enlightened groups of old?

i had a realization recently that one of the keys to living a successful life was to be the one telling your own story. The job of the media, advertising, news, etc has been to tell our story to us for a very long time, often negatively with lots of doom and gloom, and that has a lot to do with the problems we find ourselves in today. as Shakespeare said, we are all actors on a stage, so it is with this knowledge then that we decide whether we are an extra or one of the main casts in this play of life. is this what the ancients meant when they said to change reality, to manifest, one needs to change their consciousness? that we create our own realities through our thoughts?

thanks so much, much peace!

Greetings, what a wonderful set of questions.

Meditation, as I've stated before, is one of the most important activities of those on the spiritual path. It is in the great silence that the greatest wisdom comes. Balancing the mind brings about clarity, understanding, focus, wholeness, and flawlessness. From a balanced mind true wisdom and grace arises. For when the mind is still and clear the soft voice of your inner self/the Creator can be heard and understand. It is in balance that the connection to the Creator can be clearly channeled and the magical aspect of the self can manifest those things deemed miraculous, extraordinary, and seemingly impossible.

I would say it is not wise to seek groups which limit the self to a set belief system as the self is of infinite nature and new understandings should always be sought. However, those who seek with a like mind, and are single pointed in their endeavor, will achieve the greatest accomplishments and feats.

Each entity with congruent focus towards a goal as another entity will empower the other entity. Together the impossible becomes more possible.

I would say I do have a circle of brothers and sisters whom, like me, wish to serve others and bring love to the world. Our backgrounds and perspectives are quite similar. Together we are far more powerful in our goal. There is no requirements or must-do's in our circle as we each choose, by our own will, to help other selves. We lack a belief system one must follow, or a doctrine one must abide by, our only law is simply to let others do, think, and behave as they please in the group.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by 11118

Firstly I must apologise as I have not read the entire thread.

My question is - Do you believe that one needs to to be a 'believer' ( in whatever religion ) in order to gain ' spirituality' ? if so - why?

I already have my own answer, i am just curious as to your response.

Belief assures that free will is not infringed upon and thus answers, results, etc... can be given.

Free Will is paramount. Let us take for example, prayer.

One can pray that tomorrow will grant them great gifts. When one is thankful, knowing that their prayer will be answered full well, they more than likely have the prayer answered. This is because they are, by their free will, believing and thus putting into effect the results - for when you believe the Creator can answer your desires. If you do not believe it or have doubt than you are, by your free will, deciding that its not possible or wont happen and thus the Creator must abide by your will and answer it in the way you are deciding the Creator should.

"The more trust we have in the Creator, the greater the results".

This is the simplest explanation of "faith" and what faith truly is. It is trust. The greater your trust the greater you shall receive; it is not a prize based system on who believes in the Creator more but instead it is so that your free will is upheld over all else.

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you."

Plant your faith like the small mustard seed and if you continue to have faith then like the small mustard seed it shall become rooted and grow greater and greater until it is strong and immovable.

The Love of the Creator is always here with us, within us, around us, and through us, it is unconditional, indefinite, and moves all things - the clearer your channel of this love the more it becomes truer and truer itself and with it the greatest things can manifest through you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Salutations...

A set of questions for you.

What is the verdict on Hitler?

What happens when you step on an ant?

What is the prognosis of Islam?

How were human beings created?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
I would just like your opinion about something that happened to me about 5 years ago. I was driving down a country road and out of nowhere had a KNOWING that I was one with everything and that I was not seperate from God but a piece or spark of God. This experience had a very profound effect on me and has not diminished over the years, although I now feel like I am going through what I would describe as the darkest part of my life. What happened to me? And why am I going through this dark period of life. Nice thread and I appreciate any insight you might have.

This dark part of your life brings about more questions about yourself and your connection with the Creator which shall inevitably bring about more and greater understandings.

When you are in the dark and you see a spark of light you go towards it, there is movement. If everything were perfect and easy then were would the catalyst be for growth? Where would be the movement towards next levels of understanding? Were there no potential for misunderstanding there would not be any new experience. Were everything to be seamlessly fluid, without bumps and turns, there would be no desire to achieve a better or new state of being.

You see, the plants and trees reach towards the light of the sun because without it they would perish. Were there to not be the need for sun light there would not be the need to evolve and grow in a better and higher fashion towards the sun. The plant reaches towards the sun and the sun shines unconditionally its love and its light to the plant, The Creator reaches out to the Creator. Love reaching for love.

Thus be thankful for the dark times in your life, for they are great gifts, and that thankfulness will shine as a light into the shadows relieving you of the darkness around you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

Originally posted by 11118
You can look at it form the view of positive and negative. A positive action is radiant, giving, full of light, and full of love (love for another's well being). A negative action is absorbent, selfish, and full of light in the opposite direction, and also full of love (love for the self's well being over another). Either action is always out of love and neither is right or wrong

Full of love for the self's well being over another - this assumes autonomy or just the perception of such?

The experience of love of self, others and the divine as one whole singular experience - would this be the whole coin in your example?

Although I already asked 2 questions, I am compelled to ask another. You speak of us all being both student and teacher. With this supposition, I ask, what is your question for me?

Thanks for taking the time for the thread

As the Law of One defines quite well - it is service to others or service to self. Either is service to the Creator. Either is learning about love. Both are indeed of the same coin. However, the coin is still one; it is unity and thus the self serving path is the patch which is not for it expresses separation which is illusion. Both paths are acceptable but eventually they both meet, to go any further down the road in your spiritual evolution as a negative entity you realize that greater power lies in true unity.

There has to be the other choice for it teaches us and it gives us true free will.

I am delighted to ask. My question to you is what did you do today to help another? Did your actions contain love? What have you thought today? Did your thoughts contain love?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishpackerfan68
Im guessing this would be my philosophy if anything.

But ive been actively trying achieve enlightenment for about a year now. I think I have more of a conscience understanding of myself and through meditation I have significantly began to almost "see" into others and their actual emotion. I feel as though I am gaining so much intelligence, confidence, and understanding but I feel like im becoming alone in my existence as well. I can release feelings of negativity at any time I want to but the loneliness is sucking the life out of me. How do I overcome this?

True enlightenment my friend, is a journey from head to heart. Look for the love within you and around you and you shall begin to understand. Open your heart and let your decisions and thoughts flow with an open heart.

The enlightened one is merely one who has balanced the self thus being closest to their truest nature and essence. The only reaction to any situation by one who is enlightened is love and compassion - for it is Love that is the essence and truest nature of all entities.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Adios friends, I may answer more questions tonight or not. However, I must take my leave for now.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

some more personal questions.

1) How did you personally obtain your spiritual knowledge, how did you get there where you are today?

2) Have you heard of and read this rather known book "Journey of the Souls", if so, what do you think about it.

3) Have had you experience with certain "substances" (not meant in ANY negative sense whatsoever, also not meant to endorse drugs whatsoever) - but there is a drug I do not want to mention where I read some of those experiences in my recent research and I am trying to get an idea how to fit those experience(s) in with NDE/afterlife accounts. I am particularly intrigued by those accounts where people report entities etc.

4) I heard/read a few times that human souls are (at least on Earth) the most advanced souls and animal souls are "below" our souls, personally I don't like the idea. One person even got so far and said that every animal at some point must incarnate into a human soul first to be "eligible" to later on get into the higher planes. What do you think about this?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join