It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting John Titor predictions 12 years later. Look Familiar?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
not read all the posts yet but i thought i would add this

it is weird that some of the events that Titor talked about seem to have mirror events happening or have happened recently, also the state of the world too seems abit similar to stuff he talks about.

Any way i think theres a post on here if you search as i dont have the time at moment about a scientist that has patented the designs to a time machine last year 2012, and it is exact same as titors drawings diagram he drew of his time travel device.........
edit on 15-3-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Time traveler? Drop someone a PM with the lotto numbers with the understanding they donate it to charity. Yep, things like that would be much more fun compared to vague predictions.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
not read all the posts yet but i thought i would add this

it is weird that some of the events that Titor talked about seem to have mirror events happening or have happened recently, also the state of the world too seems abit similar to stuff he talks about.

Any way i think theres a post on here if you search as i dont have the time at moment about a scientist that has patented the designs to a time machine last year 2012, and it is exact same as titors drawings diagram he drew of his time travel device.........
edit on 15-3-2013 by blobby because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that incident really freaked me. I initially took that as some opportunist basically stealing the drawing and pics and trying to make it his own. However, the fact that some scientist was predicted by him to as being developing it around this time did fit the scenario, but it just seemed all to be so easy to stage, that I just brushed it off as someone hacking his material....

The one thing that really stood out for me was the picture of that device, and the 'beginnings' of a military like manual for it. It just looked so good, and is kinda what you would expect if the military were to have a piece of secret equipment, certainly not specked out for public consumption. When I was in the service, I remember certain 'black box' training material and the way it was laid out.... it just rang familiar and seemed like "less is more" type of convincing documentation. My personal take was not to believe any of it, but the picture of that box always haunted my logic on the subject. Did anyone else feel this way about that device picture?

Here is the .pdf of the patent.
pic1
pic2
pic3
manual cutaway

edit on 15-3-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

And the scariest thing he ever said IMO.

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

edit on 15-3-2013 by charlyv because: added content

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I would also imagine in John Titor Multiple Earth Universe Timeline his president was John McCain whom else would restart the use of WMD no other then the nutjob and war monger John McCain?

Thank God John McCain did not win.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think i may have some more quotes to add to the disscussion. Let me know if you don't think its thread appropriate

The “Mad Cow” story here is yet to begin but don’t worry, the fruited jellitine deserts are safe.

April 25th 2012
I only bring this up because of the incubation period

What if Mad Cow wasn't a big deal until after WW3 or became prevalent among the survivors. 50 years from when it may have been contracted (1980's) would be the 2030's. Maybe thats why John even brought it up.

Yes, and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD

Maybe within 10 or 20 years from now we could see more and more cases. His presence here could have involuntarily (or perhaps voluntarily) stalled the pandemic.

also i find this interesting many people quote this

2/19/01 - Q: Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

to which he replies

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

I find it interesting because i can only find it on the Johntitor.com website AND NOT on the actual posts written by john titor archived here and i have yet to find a website who quotes with a link that works. Maybe i'm missing something but i find it extremely odd that such a widely used quote not even appear in the original posts. Someone correct me if i'm wrong please.

Aside from the ambiguity, The quote provides interesting relevance to the president driving a wedge into the Bill of Rights. With the obvious gun laws being proactively introduced and Obamacare infringes (or will infringe) on alot of the constitutional rights of the people. What if the presidents he was refering to were behind one term. Would it plausible that we'd have a woman president in 2016? If you look at the syntax he uses the reference "Lincoln" to the president in 2005; which i would assume having that association would make the president male. I doubt that if it were a woman in 2005 John would have used any male reference although since all previous presidents were...theres still a chance. I think 3 years down the road this thread could get really interesting

Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March, 12 2015

I know this may be silly but i picked it out because Titors intelligence was exemplified everytime he posted a reply. I find this bit curious because he chose a date in the future in the same year that he specifically states WWIII will start and end in the year 2015. I think we should note this date on our calenders for us Titor fans just to see. Maybe even prepare us if we get paranoid enough lol. I believe that this could be the moment the Civil War ended and Russia nuked the US according to Johns timeline. This could be another one of his warnings in his own sneeky way. But then again it could all be altered. What do you think?
edit on 15-3-2013 by Whatifitdidhappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

actually - a lot of wingnuts believed - or claimed to believe that clinton was going to suspend the election and assume dictatorial powers / martial law

source

add to that Y2K crazines and such

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatifitdidhappen

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

Hmmm, that is interesting. I guess there are a few ways we could dissect this. But everyone knows how much obama both is compared to Lincoln, or fancies his self as such. So that's a little weird. I still think that (assuming john is who he says he is) his dates are off. Whether due to the divergence, or that maybe he was not exactly an honor student in history (after all, he's just supposed to be some soldier, not a historian). Either way, thank you for adding to the thread!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Has anyone considered why any of the information asked for would be relevant to him in his time

On what level did you get the most rings in the original sonic game

how many of you have played the tennis game from the first Video Game systems

Can you tell me the major fashion designers from 1990 shows

What is the actual value of the dollar...

can a diseal engine run without electricity (for Revolution tv show fans)

What ships were sunk at pearl harbor...without looking them up

The point is not to be a horses arse, but you have to consider cultural importance, education levels, and mission specifics

The perfect example is do you know what files the Confederate Secret service destroyed

I was more surprised over the confederate secret service

A true time traveler would not care about most of the things you named... The information share would suffer from information loss

Asimov wrote something over it in his Foundation series

The idea was the future was as hard to predict as the past was... the further from the present the more entropy destroyed the data

not to mention the fact the the government even now is editing what is acceptable history and what is not.

I believe the idea was a different branch

fiction stories have been known to be quite accurate...

Focusing only on his power base....

and the behavior of the predecessor only weakened the civil rights

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Hmmm, that is interesting. I guess there are a few ways we could dissect this. But everyone knows how much obama both is compared to Lincoln, or fancies his self as such. So that's a little weird. I still think that (assuming john is who he says he is) his dates are off. Whether due to the divergence, or that maybe he was not exactly an honor student in history (after all, he's just supposed to be some soldier, not a historian). Either way, thank you for adding to the thread!

Sure

Well heres the thing

These are excellent questions that I probably won’t answer to your
satisfaction but let me make a couple of points first. Although I am
familiar with the general manufacture of the unit, I am not a physicist
or a scientist. My background is in historyand I had the correct
profile to accomplish my given task in 1975. I doubt that most jet
fighter pilots are aeronautical engineers and I’ll bet most of you
couldn’t give me the formula for horsepower, yet you drive a car every
day.

I dont think he was a soldier any more than he had to be. So my guess is either he diliberately chose the wrong dates or they are skewed worldlines. If he diliberately chose the wrong years then theres something of a code i'm sure in his writings. However seeing as he was never supposed to be in our worldline, i guess our future was undoubtedly forever changed. Maybe 2015 is when the civil war will start....a year after Obamacare is implemented ....seems possible no?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
john haber predicted things would get steaily worse

what would have been impressive is if he predicted things would get steadily better...and was right

if you are going to cherry pick his posts, you can almost make it look like he was onto something

show me 108 waco events since 2004. show me the cancelled olympics

(I know I know separate world lines yadda yadda yadda)

you guys realize this all started when an entertainment lawyer and his computer tech brother posted on a time travel message board;

"hi. I'm a time traveller. wanna see pics ?"

sound like someone trying to sell a screenplay ?

edit on 15-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatifitdidhappen

Originally posted by Under Water

Sure

Well heres the thing

These are excellent questions that I probably won’t answer to your
satisfaction but let me make a couple of points first. Although I am
familiar with the general manufacture of the unit, I am not a physicist
or a scientist. My background is in historyand I had the correct
profile to accomplish my given task in 1975. I doubt that most jet
fighter pilots are aeronautical engineers and I’ll bet most of you
couldn’t give me the formula for horsepower, yet you drive a car every
day.

I dont think he was a soldier any more than he had to be. So my guess is either he diliberately chose the wrong dates or they are skewed worldlines. If he diliberately chose the wrong years then theres something of a code i'm sure in his writings. However seeing as he was never supposed to be in our worldline, i guess our future was undoubtedly forever changed. Maybe 2015 is when the civil war will start....a year after Obamacare is implemented ....seems possible no?

Oooooo, great catch! Something more to think about.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well if anyone is going to entertain the idea of time travel, then it would really behoove them to think about his statement that his future may not be our future. I mean, if you're going to believe in time travel, then you might as well go with the rest of it, which to me says:

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of futures and they ALL happen. That is why a good psychic can predict something about you that is uncannily accurate and yet completely fail on something else - they see possibilities and probabilities that change and shift constantly. What is predicted that doesn't SEEM to come true may come true on a different timeline/probability. This holds true for each life and the race en masse.

But really, if you think about it, this says MUCH more about the human soul and whatever it could possibly be if the same person has an identity in several timelines. In that way, if you met up with 1000 other versions of YOU, 10 of them might have the exact same memories up to say the age of 20 when you had to make one of 10 decisions, after the age of 20, their memories would be completely different. Still other versions of you could have split off earlier or later in life.

I read somewhere that a psychic had "tuned in" to a different outcome of World War 2 in which most of the world was completely devastated.

The one thing nobody seems to consider is how WE ourselves fit into all of this. If it's the same YOU at the beginning, and one of you ends up in a timeline full of war and devastation, and the other doesn't, how did each arrive to his/her timeline?

Don't worry! I have the answer! By your own predilections. You end up in the timeline and circumstances that best suit the characteristics of yourself that you decide will be dominant, consciously, unconsciously, on many levels.

Therefore to make whoever has gotten this far in my post roll their eyes, and end on a completely New Age note, WE are creating the timelines into which we will go by our desires, beliefs, emotions and expectations.

So for me anyway, sitting around worrying about the world blowing up doesn't make it go away.
edit on 15-3-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
John Titor was an "awesome" read "back in the day" for me. "Heroes get remembered but legends never die" - Sandlot kids and possibly someone before that movie.
edit on 15-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Well if anyone is going to entertain the idea of time travel, then it would really behoove them to think about his statement that his future may not be our future. I mean, if you're going to believe in time travel, then you might as well go with the rest of it, which to me says:

There are literally hundreds and hundreds of futures and they ALL happen. That is why a good psychic can predict something about you that is uncannily accurate and yet completely fail on something else - they see possibilities and probabilities that change and shift constantly. What is predicted that doesn't SEEM to come true may come true on a different timeline/probability. This holds true for each life and the race en masse.

But really, if you think about it, this says MUCH more about the human soul and whatever it could possibly be if the same person has an identity in several timelines. In that way, if you met up with 1000 other versions of YOU, 10 of them might have the exact same memories up to say the age of 20 when you had to make one of 10 decisions, after the age of 20, their memories would be completely different. Still other versions of you could have split off earlier or later in life.

I read somewhere that a psychic had "tuned in" to a different outcome of World War 2 in which most of the world was completely devastated.

The one thing nobody seems to consider is how WE ourselves fit into all of this. If it's the same YOU at the beginning, and one of you ends up in a timeline full of war and devastation, and the other doesn't, how did each arrive to his/her timeline?

Don't worry! I have the answer! By your own predilections. You end up in the timeline and circumstances that best suit the characteristics of yourself that you decide will be dominant, consciously, unconsciously, on many levels.

Therefore to make whoever has gotten this far in my post roll their eyes, and end on a completely New Age note, WE are creating the timelines into which we will go by our desires, beliefs, emotions and expectations.

So for me anyway, sitting around worrying about the world blowing up doesn't make it go away.
edit on 15-3-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

I think i understand some of your post in that we create our worldlines rather than having them set in a time travelers outlined future, right?

I have to say i believe in the butterfly effect and something as small as reading a sentance on the web can change history in a big way

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As I said in my post, the Olympics were close to being cancelled, enough to be world news. That is something closer to Titor's predictions than any person that has cried hoax simply because specifications weren't met, as if this were a side-by-side comparison of something that would go on in a linear film [such as Back to the Future]. This is not to make this about Titor, as the OP has repeatedly expressed; this is about the possibility of multiple, divergent timelines with differences at key stages in human progress, regression, and stagnation.
edit on 16-3-2013 by elg3cko because: Sentence structure.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Titor threads are very interesting. Wasn't something said about tainted beef..? I can't remember..perhaps it would be interesting to compare titors story to project peagus and Andrew Baisiago..maybe we could find some parallels that would lend some credence to either story...just a thought

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elg3cko
As I said in my post, the Olympics were close to being cancelled, enough to be world news. That is something closer to Titor's predictions than any person that has cried hoax simply because specifications weren't met, as if this were a side-by-side comparison of something that would go on in a linear film [such as Back to the Future]. Not to make this about Titor, as the OP has repeatedly expressed; this is about the possibility of multiple, divergent timelines with differences at key stages in human progress, regression, and stagnation.

I hope you can one day understand that "time" is an "illusion" within "the illusion" itself and 100% completely "subjective" in nature. "Time" is easily misinterpreted as "a fact" due to "linear thinking". Time has been "created" by observing "planetary bodies" and then making calculations relating to the speed at which we are traveling through space at the "current point of observation".
The "time" here, where i "reside" is different to the time across the other side of the planet. I cant even take a "man-made" clock to mars (if this was possible in my "physical experience") and use the same calculation mechanics to calculate "time". I hope this makes sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I love these threads, anything John Titor always gets me excited. His prediction about the 2015 nuclear exchange between Russia and America seems very likely to me, especially with the U.S. surrounding Russia with Anti Missile Defence Shields and Putin already saying they will use nukes. While replying to someone's question Titor gave away a hint on when/where it would start;

Q: You have said you will not participate in helping anyone avoid 'death by probability'. Yet many things you have said could have caused an individual to do or not do something that will now result dying, or escaping death.

A: It would help if you could give an example. If you are referring to the conflict and war in your future, I'm not sure I'm specific enough to help any individuals avoid anything. Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.

So we'll see March 12, 2015 or sometime within a few years after...or sooner.

Edit: For those wondering where I got that info from it's on his official site www.johntitor.com... just search "March 12" to find it specifically because there's A LOT of material to sift through. You have to go to the Worldline 2036 section.
edit on 16-3-2013 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well I think that I know where your want to go with this. You're not interested in the possibility of time travel. You just find it interesting that his story of the future is more and more become a picture of our present day. I see it and and I can't disagree.

So, as not to get overly stretched out as to detail, let's just site a few examples that depict our observations. I like the one's you've chosen and I think they Illustrate the point.

But let's go back to 2000, and look at all those areas in the Titor story, and it may be that the Middle East, and American civil unrest, and point by point have some kind of corollary in the 2000 time frame. And then it becomes not too much of a stretch to imagine someone taking an espoused opinion of the time and making that the reality of the path to 2036.

Now, since you're saying that by gosh those opinions he favored are manifesting today and there must have been some purpose. or pure luck, or time travel, (but I think we can rule that out,) at any rate it is irrelevant to this thread. Now, was this a put up deal by the Illuminati, the Rothschild's, Aliens, Satan, or just the stubborn will of man plunging into his natural destructive state?

But I do agree many scenarios are matching. May want to look at his description of 2036 to see what we're in for.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Op, thanks for the introduction to John titor. I've never heard of him before as I'm sure many haven't . I've spent the day on & of going through the link you supplied. Interesting read.

The whole concept of people predicting ( or insisting they know like J.T) intrigues me. Some get close, some not so close. How can we distinguish between a real knowledge of the future, an excellent guess I don't know.

I will have to say his vibe on what our future will look like is close at times. Dates are out sure and I'm not sure enough detail is given. Or is it we as humans tend to want to know the ins and outs in such detail when someone prophesies then it becomes hard to believe unless nothing is left out.

As someone else stated, he could have deliberately changed dates and details. Hoax or not as you say we will not probably know. I am glad your thread seems to have got back on track. Your thread deserves a s&f. Good reading.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join