Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Revisiting John Titor predictions 12 years later. Look Familiar?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ringadingasaur

Let's put it this way, if you KNEW John Titor was a hoaxer. Let's say you had met him in real life and you verified beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was a hoaxer.

Would you have still made this thread and worded it the way you did?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I remember someone saying they came back from the future (sorry OP), I don't remember if it was a Titor story, but I remember they had said something about a hurricane getting stuck on the east coast of the US, and doing a lot of damage, like hurricane Sandy did.
Eerily similar.

I know people hear "time travel" and seem to get upset at the concept (or are sick of the concept?), but if something like that is possible in the future, how could it be impossible now? We are just the past of the future

Sometimes it's interesting to look at past predictions, or stories of our future's past, just to see if there are any similarities.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What's that smell?

*troll spray*

I think I got it. Not sure.

So tell me, saurboy, you know what someone is going to post and you will prove that by copying and pasting what you predicted that person would say after they have made the post?

That disproves everything. Well done!

You sound more like someone who is too obsessed with proving the Tutor story 100% false and just keep derailing the thread until people see no point in posting anymore. Clearly that's all you're attempting here. You'll have the last post like always? That's not the future I'm seeing

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ringadingasaur
reply to post by Under Water

I'm not missing the point of your thread, I'm TIRED of John Titor threads.

Then GO AWAY! You don't have to participate in the discussion, which isn't supposed to be about the man anyway. You come here using my thread as an opportunity to brag about how you think you could hoax us all cause we are such idiots. Go trash someone else's thread if you are not interested in discussing the possible future we are heading towards. I'm not interested in discussing John, just the future world he referenced.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ever heard of an anime called Stien's Gate? Its a comedy/conspiracy anime based on the John Titor mystery.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

No, the point of me pasting what I figured he was going to say next had nothing to do with my point.

My point is this...

You can say "Oh well even THOUGH John Titor was a hoax it's still fascinating how he predicted.. blah blah blah..."

Ok, but would you still be saying this if you knew John Titor in person and completely verified that it was all a hoax?

I think not.

That's my point. Regardless if they're beating the point into us "Well, I don't THINK he's a real time traveler, but still he had some good points" .... is that what they're really thinking? Or are they just saying that to save face on the fact that they really bought into the hoax/fantasy... and are they really still questioning the validity?

I've been seeing these same John Titor update threads for YEARS. The only reason is because John Titor was an excellent marketer, and he was also one of the first to initiate the idea... at the start of the media/info age movement.

That's what it is, a fantasy. I prefer movies and video games as I am a Time Travel hoaxer myself, but still. To each his own.

By the way, the Troll spray comment is close to my prediction of what one was going to say.

But for you, and all the other internet noobs... a Troll is something that is intentional, you may find me annoying and overspoken but that does not make me a troll. You have to be intending to troll to be a troll, noob. Yes, you've been using the slang word wrong all these years.

A troll is someone who does things to purposefully annoy you and mess with people. A troll does not define someone you simply don't like or disagree with or that annoys you.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yes Dinosaur Boy is quite hell bent on destroying this op isnt he.
Says he is jealous of John Titor?
Dinosaur boy, you are a strange little troll.
Go ahead get your last word in...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ringadingasaur

No, the point of me pasting what I figured he was going to say next had nothing to do with my point.

My point is this...

You can say "Oh well even THOUGH John Titor was a hoax it's still fascinating how he predicted.. blah blah blah..."

Ok, but would you still be saying this if you knew John Titor in person and completely verified that it was all a hoax?

I think not.

That's my point. Regardless if they're beating the point into us "Well, I don't THINK he's a real time traveler, but still he had some good points" .... is that what they're really thinking? Or are they just saying that to save face on the fact that they really bought into the hoax/fantasy... and are they really still questioning the validity?

I've been seeing these same John Titor update threads for YEARS. The only reason is because John Titor was an excellent marketer, and he was also one of the first to initiate the idea... at the start of the media/info age movement.

That's what it is, a fantasy. I prefer movies and video games as I am a Time Travel hoaxer myself, but still. To each his own.

By the way, the Troll spray comment is close to my prediction of what one was going to say.

But for you, and all the other internet noobs... a Troll is something that is intentional, you may find me annoying and overspoken but that does not make me a troll. You have to be intending to troll to be a troll, noob. Yes, you've been using the slang word wrong all these years.

A troll is someone who does things to purposefully annoy you and mess with people. A troll does not define someone you simply don't like or disagree with or that annoys you.

No, a troll is a creepy little guy with wild hair who lives under a bridge and only comes out to scare people away.
Like you Dingasaur Boy

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Wow, actually, the internet definition of Trolling is what you're fitting now.

Calling me weird names and insulting me... THATS trolling, and you know it is. Yet I'm getting called the Troll.

Disrespecting others in the sense you are doing IS against the TOS, but watch. Nobody cares about that.

nobody cares that their posts are off-topic, or anything else.

I've just come to discuss the validity of John Titor and address what I think is going on in this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Go ahead, belittle me some more if it makes you feel good. Be the real trolls while calling me a troll.

People like you are all over the place. You'd think that would urge you to become unique.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think this guy might be a bit crazy, and has a bit of an ego problem. I honestly can't even read his posts anymore. It's not so much that he is annoying, it's that it's become a complete waste of my time, and frankly I don't much care.

Oh and crazy guy, thank you so much for destroying my thread. Half the posts will probably get deleted by mods soon because you were so hell bent on derailing it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't want to scare anyone away. If someone wants to speak then I'll respond, and I don't mean in an intentionally degrading/insulting manner, that's really childish. Can't you discuss in more grown up ways? I don't get it. The only way for you to flex your muscles is to attack people, does that prove intelligence to you? maturity? anything good? does it prove anything good about you, from your point of view? seriously?

If someone has proof that John Titor is real, then out with it. But I've seen it all. I've looked into John Titor more than most people here and even was a Time Travel hoaxer myself!!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

On the 'anyone can get a patent for anything comment from you, I am an engineer and 5 years ago I worked for the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) as a patent examiner. My expertice or 'art area' as they call it there was RFID.

In our training we were drilled about the kinds of things that could be granted. Perpetual motion devices, zero point energy, anything that violates the known laws of physics were routinely denied. The only way this kind of tech could be patented was with a demonstration that it worked, and we normally did not require demonstrations since the early days of patenting.

But as I say, the only way something like that could get a patent is if it was put through a stringent set of tests and it had to be validated. It couldn't just be an idea on paper. With that said, there was a secret department in our group that only examined US government military patents. These were not public and not even open for people like me to examine. So I can't speak for that section of our operations. There could potentially be some interesting stuff to find there.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Not true. It's very easy to get a patent. Especially if you have a lot of money.

You're probably talking about the factor of money and funding/support for your patent.

There's a website, somewhere... that shows all the ridiculous patents there are. John Titor's guy who did the patent thing is among them.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

In all fairness, I don't remember much about the "patent" aspect I looked into years ago when researching this.

I'm just relaying what I can remember.

A) It takes a bit of money to get a patent

B) there are a lot of ridiculous patents

C) The guy who got the patent for John Titor was quickly disproven with several things... he had no credentials, he had a lot of money, the guy himself even admitted to something or other quite strange.... among many other things that proved this patent stuff (regarding John Titor) was bunk. It made the guy who got the patent and anyone who helped him get it look nuts, because I think if I remember correctly, they were.

D) You say you need a LOT of real stuff to get a patent? But John Titor's "blueprints" ARE NOTHING! lol... they don't even have any information on them!! That, in itself, just proves how easy it is to get a patent.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Ringadingasaur because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join