It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loooping8
for me this topic is political motivated no more no less,wast of time to write big comments to it,sorry to say that

As I have already stated I have no political leaning whatsoever.

I am an Australian and I do not vote.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Guess what? Were all tired of your fear mongering and the end of the world! Guess what God has nothing to do with the end of the world, he has better things to do! Guess what one day an asteroid will kill us all and then the earth will start all over again! Maybe Ants will be the next great race! I'm sure they will have better things to do then worry about the END OF THE WORLD EVERY DAY! Like being productive! People have been thinking its the ed of the world since Babylon! And it hasn't happened yet! Get a life already!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasyeti
Guess what? Were all tired of your fear mongering and the end of the world! Guess what God has nothing to do with the end of the world, he has better things to do! Guess what one day an asteroid will kill us all and then the earth will start all over again! Maybe Ants will be the next great race! I'm sure they will have better things to do then worry about the END OF THE WORLD EVERY DAY! Like being productive! People have been thinking its the ed of the world since Babylon! And it hasn't happened yet! Get a life already!

I have no reason to worry about the end of the world and it is certainly not my intention to create fear.

If you fear what I have said in my original post then you must be giving it some credibility. If not then why the rant?

You have entered the prophecies & prediciton forum and you will likely stumble upon many threads such as these. Maybe you should avoid a thread with the title that includes "Great Tribulation" in future to avoid any angst.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am kind of getting bored with all this anti-Christ and Armageddon type things. I just wish it would happen and get it over with

The sooner all of the Abrahamic religions have annihilated each other the better the world will be.
edit on 14/3/13 by Wotan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

You don't know what you think you know ! Its not going to happen and we all just go on with our lives . Things are going to change dramatically for you if you are alive even .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
I am kind of getting bored with all this anti-Christ and Armageddon type things. I just wish it would happen and get it over with

The sooner all of the Abrahamic religions have annihilated each other the better the world will be.
edit on 14/3/13 by Wotan because: (no reason given)

Very understandable response.
Most think like this.

just, the whole point of this strange war is,
that theres no such thing as ' sitting back and wait how it develops'.
Most think like that - and many, many will get trapped because of it - any day now.

besides i agree with the 'abrahamic religion ' quote
those are but dead religions.
but
if i d tell you, what powerful evil beings will appear, soon,
and im allówed to could tell you - cause i ve met them in my life -
then it is heartbreaking to see how deeply sorry many, many souls will be, when the trap will have closed

its not but another computergame, sadly.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Funny thing is, this topic has only got as many flags and stars as it has due to being anti-Obama.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Well, if you are referring to human evil beings, sorry mate, I have already met them. I work with them everyday. As for 'other worldly beings', well frankly, you must be deluded as they don't exist. IMHO, its all BS and fear mongering. This is 2013 and still this crap is spouted out.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

The end of the world has been prophesied for 2000 years is like falling out of an airplane . Nothing happens for a while but that won't last . God has set his plan in motion and it has a time where things will happen . You life span and your temprement has no affect on the plan . God is not dead , he has not forgot , the time is appointed so do what you will and let it take you by surprise like Jesus talkes about in Matthew 24 .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
" At 2:30 Saturday, 2/16/13, I was awakened from a dream. I was at work in
Mop & Broom or a shop of same kind. We were getting ready to leave when it
began to rain hard, thundering & lightning. It was dark & eerie outside.
Deep inside I knew something wasn't right and something terrible was about
to happen. We watched out the window, actually it was like there was no
wall there where I could see clearly everything taking place. Lightning
started striking everywhere and it got more intense with every strike to
where lightning was striking every 1-2 seconds. It was like nothing I've
ever seen before. Then one huge lightning bolt connected to the ground and
stayed there sounding like electricity shorting out while all the hundreds
of other lightning bolts boomed with strikes every 1/2 second. The big bolt
got more & more intense as all the other lightning bolts seemed to be drawn
in and become a part of the big lightning bolt. As each one did it got more
& more intense changing from the greenish color to blue, red, orange, until
it was bright white. All the lightning as one massive bolt continually
stuck to the earth seeming to be concentrating on one spot. I was thinking,
God's judgment was upon someone. Then this green bluish fire rolled &
consumed the sky. Someone with me said "Man it's like the earth is
melting." and I knew judgment day had come. I cried out, "Oh Jesus, please
forgive me of all my sins, protect my family, forgive them. Oh Jesus, Oh
Jesus." As I finished saying that I was sucked backward and up out of the
building right through the door. I woke up crying, tears running down my
face my body trembling, disturbed at what I just saw. I knew it was from
the Lord and was suppose to write it down. As I did the Lord spoke to me
saying "I will keep you through this storm but I am coming soon. Tell my
people to be ready. Judgment is coming."
[link via skype, no source, not mine ]

- forget all the physical earthchanges, or china invasions, or iran, whatever:
they re all Distractions

what will happen , first, before all,
is the Ignition of evils false Dimension, aka 'flower of life'

and this dream symbolically describes that Ignition

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe it's only the end of the world as we know it. What if the world is on its way to becoming a much better place? Where is Obama going to be on March 21st? Anyone???

MT Keshe World Peace Conference and World Peace Treaty Signing on March 21, 2013

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The 144,000 Virgin Jewish Men have nothing to do with those that Jesus will GATHER after the Tribulation and before the Wrath Matthew 24 verses 29 thru 31
The 144,000 are marked in their fore heads with the seal of God and put on earth during the WRATH to preach the gospel
The saved people before the throne CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION Revelation chapter 7 verses 13 thru 15

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's no coincidence that the first black president is accused of being the anti-Christ.Racism is still alive and well, this topic is a clear sign of that.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
It's no coincidence that the first black president is accused of being the anti-Christ.Racism is still alive and well, this topic is a clear sign of that.

This has nothing to do with skin colour. Your statement turns something that is not racist into the very thing that you are railing against.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Lone12

The 144,000 Virgin Jewish Men have nothing to do with those that Jesus will GATHER after the Tribulation and before the Wrath Matthew 24 verses 29 thru 31
The 144,000 are marked in their fore heads with the seal of God and put on earth during the WRATH to preach the gospel
The saved people before the throne CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION Revelation chapter 7 verses 13 thru 15

There is going to be no wrath.

There is going to be an end of the world party with an after dinner orgy.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

This is not a black thing so get off of it . Obama is the New World Order puppet of George Soros' picking . He has been depicted as if he were the messiah in the literal sense . He most likely is just a patsy though for the Globalist / Sons of Satan to take the fall when they do crash our economy . Who do you think will take the blame and possibly cause a race war , which falls right into the general direction the Sons of Satan wants anyway . Read about Margret Sanger and planned parenthood . The Antichrist will be Jewish as are the Sons of Satan . The < Protocols of Zion> had to be written by the Sons of Satan as Jesus called them of course quite a bit later . Gods chosen people undoubtedly were chosen to prosecute Gods plan from bringing forth the Lineage of Jesus to his betrayal and through the Great Tribulation . God said of the twins born on the same day and of the same womb ; Esau I have hated and Issac I love . Chosen does not imply for what you are chosen. Not all Jews are good .
This does not imply anti semitism it implies truth . I am for the State of Israel .

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Oh boy, I hope so, for the sake of my family and all good Christians everywhere.I personally
believe in the doctrine of pre-tribulation rapture, so we'll be out of here, and about time.Well,
so long, and be sure to say hi to the Antichrist for me(ok, that was kind of mean).

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontaskmeimfrommars
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Oh boy, I hope so, for the sake of my family and all good Christians everywhere.I personally
believe in the doctrine of pre-tribulation rapture, so we'll be out of here, and about time.Well,
so long, and be sure to say hi to the Antichrist for me(ok, that was kind of mean).

I hope that you retain your faith when you find that you are still here when the antichrist and all of his followers are persecuting you. Endure to the end!

Luke 18:8

"Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Do people not understand the person who made this thread said it doe snot mean Obama is the anit-christ or that prophecy of the biblical anti-christ is definetly happening now. Simply stating a possible scenario of Obama being the anti-chirst and is showing some theories and whatnot of the anti-christ prophecy.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

This has nothing to do with skin colour. Your statement turns something that is not racist into the very thing that you are railing against.

Exactly man they will cry raicist racist racist and they will be decieved by the anti-christ who ever that man shall be.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Same thing when they kept calling Jesus a liar and hated Him.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join