It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Do people not understand the person who made this thread said it doe snot mean Obama is the anit-christ or that prophecy of the biblical anti-christ is definetly happening now. Simply stating a possible scenario of Obama being the anti-chirst and is showing some theories and whatnot of the anti-christ prophecy.

Thank you for taking the time to read the original post more thoroughly than some of the other posters

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan]
wish it would happen and get it over with

The sooner all of the Abrahamic religions have annihilated each other the better the world will be.
edit on 14/3/13 by Wotan because: (no reason given)

thats what Albert Pike has predicted... an end to all three desert religions... as they consume and destroy one another !

there are individuals & groups, even faternities of like minded men (& women to a degree) who are doing everything possible to steer events so that history in -the-making actually helps prophecy happen
They want And engineer events or policies in the political sopectrum or mind control Psy-Ops on the subtile front ... to persuade people and masses of people to cause bad things to happen to the world around them.

Prophecies do not exist in a vacuum... they have determined people doing behind-the-scenes manipulations to have the events seem to become manifest...

i would suggest that the Øbama handlers are trying their best to have this empty-suit connected to Biblical prophecies... because even negative publicity is good...they envision themselves as staff members of the 2016 retired ex-president's glamor entourage'...

as for the 'great tribulation' coming on full force at a surprize moment... NO Way

the 'beginning of sorrows' starts first (it began ~ 1945)
then the era called the 'Birth Pangs' (also started ~ 1945)
after these first two stages... then starts the Time of Jacobs Troubles/ AKA the Tribulation , lasting 42 months
(this start point will only be known After the anti-christ is revealed during the mid-week, when the AC comes back to life from the deadly wound to his head)

So if Easter or Passover 2013 is the actual start of the tribulation... it won't be confirmed for 42 months later when a world figure is assassinated but recovers in full health/ a miracle...making that mid-point date around September 20 2016......all sorts of subjective events might be called 'proof' that we were in the tribulation already, but that is still only subjective deductions/ guesses... the proof: the "empiracle facts " will tell us that the great tribulation began on such-&-such date
--- we as a people will not 'know' until after the fact... that the Great Tribulation has begun

then after the (first) 3 1/2 years of Jacobs Troubles... the stricken AC reveals himself and the final 42 months of the Great Tribulation (also 3 1/2 years) begins ... ending with the 7th Trumpet/ & Christ descending to the Mount in Jerusalem

edit on 14-3-2013 by St Udio because: 33 more characters

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I love it when we get predictions that we only have to wait a week for them to be proved wrong..............saves an awful lot of angst

ETA: to the OP'er I know you are "sketchy" on this prediction.......but trust me.......it wont come to pass.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob
Barack Obama for the first time as US president is visiting Israel this month. He will be arriving in Jerusalem six days before the passover just as Jesus arrived in Jerusalem six days before the passover. Jesus arrived on a donkey and the symbol for Obama's political party just happens to be a donkey.

Using biblical prophecy we are presented with the possibility that the Great Tirbulation will commence on the 21st of March 2013. This could simply be yet another date that comes and goes but there are a number of events that all seem to be lining up for this date. An image of Obama is to be set up 666 metres from the temple mount (I kid you not).

I want to stress that this recording was first made in 2005, 8 years before Obama made plans to visit Jerusalem on the 20th of March, 2013. In my humble opinion Obama is a radical muslim that parades himself as a christian, if this intreptation of biblical prophecy is correct then he will reveal himself on March 21st and mass persecution will break out against Christians living in Israel.

The Great Tribulation is a seperate event from the wrath of God. Christians are not appointed to God's wrath and Christ will return and bring his people out of the Great Tribulation within a three and a half year time frame before God's wrath is brought against the world. (Read Revelation to find out the description of the plagues that are to come upon the earth during God's wrath).

If Obama is the antichrist then he will receive a mortal wound and come back to life, this will be evidence to Christians all over the world regarding his true identity. He will also receive miraculous powers from the Dragon (Satan).
edit on 13-3-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: typo

I dunno, donkey banner, riding a donkey. Kind of different. If Obama was still in the "riding" maybe I could buy it, but he won that election.

Oh, and aren't the Jews god's chosen people? Says so in the bible, but also said they were rejected for not accepting Jesus. Basically from what I gather of those statements, No one is safe from god's wrath. God chose the Jews, they weren't willing to reciprocate, so now everyone is doomed.

Don't know the versus, chapters yada yada, really not a fan of the bible. Very contradictory and confusing.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
If Obama is the antichrist then that means roughly half of America is against the antichrist. I like those odds. I spew alot of disgust for my fellow Americans but truth be told I wouldn't have anyone else watching my back in a fight. Between the Big Guy, Jesus, and 80 million trigger fingers, I'm confident enough to go All-In.

Oh, and before someone retorts that guns will be useless against the antichrist? Yep. For his idiot followers? Not so much. This is one Christian that isn't going down without a fight.

It's all a moot point anyway. Not enough people *like* Dear Leader enough for him to be the antichrist.
edit on 13-3-2013 by netwarrior because: clicked too quick

People like you seriously scare the crap out of me. For real. I mean, if you lived on my street, I'd make my children cross the street before passing your house.

This kind of "I'm persecuted cuz I luv Jeeezus where mah gunz!" talk is exactly why the government is sketchy about religious extremists in our nation. You can't act like a loon and talk about shooting people then claim persecution when the rest of the world responds negatively towards you.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by netwarrior
If Obama is the antichrist then that means roughly half of America is against the antichrist. I like those odds. I spew alot of disgust for my fellow Americans but truth be told I wouldn't have anyone else watching my back in a fight. Between the Big Guy, Jesus, and 80 million trigger fingers, I'm confident enough to go All-In.

Oh, and before someone retorts that guns will be useless against the antichrist? Yep. For his idiot followers? Not so much. This is one Christian that isn't going down without a fight.

It's all a moot point anyway. Not enough people *like* Dear Leader enough for him to be the antichrist.
edit on 13-3-2013 by netwarrior because: clicked too quick

People like you seriously scare the crap out of me. For real. I mean, if you lived on my street, I'd make my children cross the street before passing your house.

This kind of "I'm persecuted cuz I luv Jeeezus where mah gunz!" talk is exactly why the government is sketchy about religious extremists in our nation. You can't act like a loon and talk about shooting people then claim persecution when the rest of the world responds negatively towards you.

Thou shalt not kill. Pretty much one of the most damning of commandments. Good luck with that one.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Check this out:

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Stargate2012
started on 7/11/2011 @ 03:02 PM

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh boy can't wait, thanks!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I totally believe it. It's more than just coincidence that the Pope left, arrive and then Obama is visiting Israel all in the same month.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I said this awhile ago:

I was reading Revelation 13 and then it came to me. This is what will happen if Obama is the Antichrist.

In June/July he will receive the deadly wound that will be healed. This is when Lucifer will take over completely. He will then continue and finish his term for 42 months. His term ends in 2017.

In January of next year, he will sign a 7 year agreement that will include a U.N. Embassy in Israel that will be near the Dome of the Rock.

The next 3 years and 6 months will be great. America will prosper like never before and the turn around in the economy will be like a miracle.

After Obama's term, the False Prophet will be the next President. This could be Biden, Hillary, Michelle Obama or someone we haven't seen yet. It could be Rahm Emanuel. This could be why the Beast Obama sea (gentiles) and the False Prophet Rahm Emanuel Earth (Jewish).

The False Prophet will say we need to honor Obama and build a statue in his honor. Obama will be at the unveiling of the statue. The statue will speak because when you push a button or walk past it , one of Obama's speeches will play. This is probably what John saw.

Obama will be made head of the U.N. and his seat of power will be in Israel.

You will now have the Beast (Obama) and the False Prophet (President of the United States) in power.

There will be drones in the sky over America that targets and tracks Americans. Around June/July of the False Prophets Presidency, is when hell on earth will begin to happen. This will be the Great Tribulation. The agreement will begin to fall apart and the False Prophet will implement the Mark of the Beast.

This is when the the Two Witnesses will Prophecy and be a thorn in the sides of the Beast and the False Prophet. They will do this until December 2020 or January 2021. Then they will be killed.

I do think these things will come to pass.

It's important to give your life to Christ and Seek Ye First the Kingdom of Heaven.

I think the False Prophet will hold the same office as the Beast.

When the Bible says:

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

I think Obama is the seventh king. When it's says, the eighth king is of the seven. It means the seventh king will hold 2 positions. One is the President of the United States and the other is the Secretary General of the U.N.

I think Obama's trip to Israel is full of symbolism and things are about to get interesting.

I think the center piece of the 7 year agreement will be Jerusalem will be the Capital of the World and the U.N. will be headquartered in Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's not too late to reschedule the trip. Any time after the 31st would be good....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I still want to hear where you came up with the Obama image 666 meters from the Temple Mount. ( I tried to read through it all but I may have missed it, on my phone). If it's fact, why do you think that is significant?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey

I still want to hear where you came up with the Obama image 666 meters from the Temple Mount. ( I tried to read through it all but I may have missed it, on my phone). If it's fact, why do you think that is significant?

You will find the information within this 2 minute video clip:

666 is significant as it relates to the name of the beast/antichrist. Satan and his minions are into numerology in a huge way. My own thoughts are that Obama is merely a vessel for the antichrist or he is Satan's equivalent of a John the Baptist type figure that is preparing the way for the antichrist. The antichrist could be Nimrod, the very first King from ancient times. 'Nimrod son of Cush' = 666 in the original ancient Hebrew.

The book of Revelation states that the beast is one of seven kings. At the time of John penning the book of Revelation he clearly tells us that five kings have already fallen, one is and one is yet to come. The one that was yet to come was most likely 'Hitler', Hitler was an antichrist figure due to his hatred for christians and the genocide of the Jews. The bible also tells us that the 8th head (King) is of the seven. This can be interpreted as one of the original seven Kings coming back to life (a ressurection of Nimrod). This is where the connection to mystery Bablyon comes in. Nimrod was the first ruler of ancient Babylon and this was the beginning of all pagan religions. Nimrod rebelled against God and formed the first 'World Order' where all the people spoke the same language and built the tower of Babel in defiance of God.

Revelation 17:5-15

This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. Then the angel said to me: "Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come. "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. "The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers." Then the angel said to me, "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

Revelation 13:1-10

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If we are to interpret the bible in a very direct manner, it would appear that one of these former seven kings (which all share the same characteristics of the antichrist) comes back to life. The people of the earth will be astonished.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Things are already happening! Look at the number of significant celestial events and please check out the USGS site for recent Earthquake activity. I Personally can not see Obama as being anything but a Man trying his very best to make the World, especially in the U.S. a better palce to live. So many want to villify him for trying to ensure everyone has access to health care, food, shelter, quality education, basic neccesities and safety in public. However, that being said, I'm not deluded enough to know much of anything when it comes to Elohim decisions about who, how, why and when it does as it so chooses. Further, I'd advise, NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Yeshua said as recorded in Matthew 24:36 "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself... ." He was clearly saying only the "Father" knows, so all interpretation, speculation and pontification mean nothing! It will be as it will be and when it will be. The signs are quickening and most of the worlds population is oblivious to what's happening and what it is that will follow. I'd ask all who can objectively think, consider the incredible occurences between the heavans, earth, socio-political and religious actions since the beginning of 2013, along with the volitility (NUCLEAR energy, weapons and otherwise) and say the Earth is not as close to explosion, implosion and/or extinction as it's been in human kinds recorded history. I respect anyones right to think, feel and live as they choose and validation is nothing any of us should really need relative to our internal consciousness about self, others and how it is all supposed to be. However, many of us who feel as we do regarding what we faithfully believe is and will be happening, sincerely wish for all creatures great and small to be rescued from all emotional and physical suffering, not that anyone or groups of people should be made to pay for their contrary belief(s), lifestyle or past choices. It's truly about the end of all pain, suffering, cruelty, disregard and inequality. Yeshua was not about condemnation, if he were he would not have spent his time among all the lowly of his generation and culture. His was the prince of peace, the greatest physician and a teacher of loving kindness. As sure as I am I know in the depths of my being what it is that is happening and most importantly what it is I'm to be doing. Loving and treating others as I would have them do unto me.

Be the change you desire and that which you seek.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Matthew chapter 24 verse 29 says Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun and moon be darkened ......
Matthew chapter 24 verse 30 says And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:.....
Matthew chapter 24 verse 31 And he shall send his angel with a great sound of a trumpet, and he shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .
2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 tells us that we shall see the Antichrist sit in the Temple of God that will be built during troubled times .
The Gathering together some call Rapture will be after the Great Tribulation and the fall of the Antichrist and before the Wrath . Pre Tribulation Rapture is just not supported by the bible in any instance . To cling to that thought only serves the flesh .

The Rapture occurs in an instant, in "the twinkling of an eye" (1 Cor 15:52, but when He comes after the Great Tribulation, this will be at a specific place, Armageddon (Rev 16:16).

In 1 Thessalonians 4:16, He comes with a shout. In Revelation 19:11, He comes on a horse, with no shout.

In all of Revelation, which concerns His coming after the Great Tribulation to defeat the enemy, there is no discussion of a resurrection of believers, which IS clearly discussed in the passages about the Rapture. Clearly, these two events do not happen at the same time.

In Revelation 12, we are told that there will be a specific wait of 1,260 days, before He comes to defeat the enemy. Clearly, that will be a KNOWN time, and the Rapture, as described, will not occur at a known time. Also, the 42 month reign of the Antichrist will be known, so yet again, the Rapture cannot occur after that, at a known time.

The crowns which John sees on the heads of elders are given at the Rapture, so before the Tribulation. The armies clothed in white are believers, not angels. Revelation 19:8 makes it clear that such linen is the righteousness of saints. Again, they would have to have been called up already. You can't come out of Heaven without first going in.

Those gathered by the angels at the Second Coming are not resurrected, but alive. Believers that came to their faith after the Rapture. The elect at that time, and the wicked, will be gathered. Living people. Since the "dead in Christ shall rise" at the Rapture, clearly this is two different times.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7, we are told the Antichrist will only be revealed once the one who restrains is taken out of the way. The Holy Spirit is clearly a restraining influence, and believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. So, they would have to be gone before that one could be revealed.

A Rapture after the Tribulation, at he end of the seven years, makes absolutely no sense. The Rapture occurs without warning, and the end of those seven years will be very easy to track.

In Matthew 24, we are told, a bit farther down:
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Clearly, from these passages, people are living their lives as they always have, and are not expecting His return. At the end of the seven tear Tribulation, anyone with any knowledge of the Bible would be expecting His return.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 talks of the Rapture of the Church. Revelation 19:14 speaks of His coming with armies which were in heaven, clothed in white cloth - believers. Clearly, they had to be taken up before that day.

edit on 14-3-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

No where in the Bible doe they use a single verse to illustrate a point, please include the entire scripture, you will see that Rapture is not what has been

I didn't use a single verse. See the response above for more details.

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

Those passages are always quoted for rature believers, no where in the Bible does it say that we escape the wrath of God or the tribulations, if at any point we were told that we would not have to endure, the the rapture theory as vague as it is, might have some credence. I am a christain, however the is a commonly mistaught and is not biblically correct.

Peace, education through conversation.

Again, see the longer above post of mine. There is plenty of evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Matthew chapter 24 verse 29 says Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun and moon be darkened ......
Matthew chapter 24 verse 30 says And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:.....
Matthew chapter 24 verse 31 And he shall send his angel with a great sound of a trumpet, and he shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .
2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 tells us that we shall see the Antichrist sit in the Temple of God that will be built during troubled times .
The Gathering together some call Rapture will be after the Great Tribulation and the fall of the Antichrist and before the Wrath . Pre Tribulation Rapture is just not supported by the bible in any instance . To cling to that thought only serves the flesh .

The Rapture occurs in an instant, in "the twinkling of an eye" (1 Cor 15:52, but when He comes after the Great Tribulation, this will be at a specific place, Armageddon (Rev 16:16).

In 1 Thessalonians 4:16, He comes with a shout. In Revelation 19:11, He comes on a horse, with no shout.

In all of Revelation, which concerns His coming after the Great Tribulation to defeat the enemy, there is no discussion of a resurrection of believers, which IS clearly discussed in the passages about the Rapture. Clearly, these two events do not happen at the same time.

In Revelation 12, we are told that there will be a specific wait of 1,260 days, before He comes to defeat the enemy. Clearly, that will be a KNOWN time, and the Rapture, as described, will not occur at a known time. Also, the 42 month reign of the Antichrist will be known, so yet again, the Rapture cannot occur after that, at a known time.

Those gathered by the angels at the Second Coming are not resurrected, but alive. Believers that came to their faith after the Rapture. The elect at that time, and the wicked, will be gathered. Living people. Since the "dead in Christ shall rise" at the Rapture, clearly this is two different times.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7, we are told the Antichrist will only be revealed once the one who restrains is taken out of the way. The Holy Spirit is clearly a restraining influence, and believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. So, they would have to be gone before that one could be revealed.

In Matthew 24, we are told, a bit farther down:
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

edit on 14-3-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

The restrainer is probably not the Holy Spirit but rather the Archangel Michael. God does assign tasks to his angels. In fact we are told in revelation that the beast is loosed from the bottomless pit and it is an angel that has the key to the bottomless pit (the restrainer).

Jesus says that we do not know the hour nor the day when heaven and earth pass away.

Jesus says that we do not know the hour of his return.

Notice the distinct difference?

The scriptures are very exhaustive regarding Christ's return to gather his elect before the wrath of God but after the tribulation (the persecution of the saints is to happen first under antichrist rule).

This is why you see the saints under the altar crying out to God for justice. It is only at the end of the tribulation that they are avenged when God has gathered the dead in Christ and those that still remain on the earth before he commences with his wrath against the ungodly.

I would urge you to watch this, it absolutely smashes the pre-tribualtion rapture to pieces:

The tribulation and the wrath of God are two seperate events (this is a key in understanding how the events will unfold)

Christians are not appointed to wrath.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
At least he doesn't imply it is factual. He says it may happen, and if it does, we saw the signs. I do not believe in the stories written in the 'Good Book' so all of it to me is just jibberish, but to each his own, and who knows.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

So who is he droning?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I heard Jeb Bush might run for president and then i thought.. wow.. could the four horsemen of the apocolypse be bush presidents?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join