The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by rebelv

I agree with your interpretation with regards to the end times . The Sacrificial Altar has already been prefabbed and I do believe that the Ark of the Covenant has been brought back to Israel from Ethiopia The War of Gog and Magog is set to go and the AC is somewhere on the scene .

Gog and Magog.

A guess since the Russian word for God is Bog that Gog is probably Russia and Magog maybe the remnant Babylonian areas of modern day Iraq, Iran, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
he imhomir.com... can be of a kind King David or no?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why giving so much attention to the calendar? WE invented it, WE find coincidences in it. We could live with a different one or even without it, it's just a way for US to keep track of time because we revolve around the sun, nothing more.

Soon or later coincidences will happen, but only because WE let them happen.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

I guess we will find out soon enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Frustrating if you are satan, there's this big book called "the Bible" which was marketed through whole the world reveiling all your plan's in a riddled prophecy.

You know you have to fullfill all these prohpecies, because they were written in the bible, the infallible word of God, as a prophecy, every step you take is allready reveiled and you have no choice to quit and live a life as a farmer somewhere in the universe.

Then you get this great idea! All these christians believe their deity Jesus will come and save them, so let's fool them and stage some great event and say 'I'm Jesus". But no this plan is doomed to fail, you will be recognized as "The Anti Christ" every body sees through your plan, it is already written out. And you are going to loose

Back to the topic:
I think satan is now reading the bible and think's "#, time is going fast, I already have to start the great tribulation now! It's written, so I better start." No time to live the quit life as a farmer."

"Ah what's the point, I'm going to loose anyway, let's stick to God's plan, the world leaders will help me, they are aware but have no choice either, things have to go as written, at last, it is prophecied by God and so it must be."

My question: "If all these prophecies are true, isn't everybody a slave to this script?"

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

Yes but the bible also says that the devil will deceive the whole world with false miracles and wonders to where the majority will turn to the false messiah and bow down to worship him.

He will bring all religions together to form a universal religion under a one word system that he will rule with and iron rod for a short time. All real Christians that hold onto their faith through the tribulation period will be the only ones actually guaranteed eternal life paradise/heaven along with the innocence and the elect.

Remember that it says most of the world. That means even many of us here that are believers and followers of the truth are possible to change after they see how bad things will get for them. When that time comes you and your families will be singled out and either imprisoned or killed on the spot.
I ask this to every christian that reads this. What will you do if they raid your home make all family members lay face down on floor and go one by one asking are you a christian and if the answer is yes they pull trigger. When they get to you or one of your youngest will you hold on to your belief knowing ahead of time these things were suppose to come to past? Or will you change sides to secure you families life?

Very tough question but the closer to the hour of the return of the son of man the more outrageous the tactics will be To force you to turn over to satan.

It will truly be a test for all Christians and people of faith for that matter. This time period will be much worse than an religious persecution that has come before it. Stay strong and know God has not forgotten about you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

Not everybody reads the bible or believes in God at al . So there are people who know nothing of the signs of the times and some could care less . Others are worried that the Bible is right . When Christ comes it will be a surprise to most people . Christians are looking for Jesus and will not be surprised .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah

Yes but the bible also says that the devil will deceive the whole world with false miracles and wonders to where the majority will turn to the false messiah and bow down to worship him.

Benny Hinn loves you and desires to have you in his flock.

Tithe 10 percent now!

Benny needs a Ferrari!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Tithe 10 percent now!

Benny needs a Ferrari!

This is off-topic... The person who gives to a worthy ministry, perhaps Benny Hinn, is doing more for the Kingdom than someone who doesn't give to no church or anybody at all.

Maybe Benny Hinn will buy a Ferrari? Maybe he'll use it to pay for television time? Maybe he'll give it to feed starving children? Dunno.

But the person who gives it will be rewarded, as they gave in good faith; and God sees that.

p.s. Not that you do this... but ppl who buy illegal drugs aren't thinking very smart. They think "oh, I'm not hurting anybody when I use illegal drugs."... That's not exactly true. The cartels use that drug money to buy more ammunition and harass and kill people with it. Not hurting anybody? Think again.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Are you sure it has not already started ?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I hope so.

linea segundo

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Please define shortly. Using the age of the world as a reference, it could be a very long time

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
haha your all bush lovers

didnt even stop a moment to even ponder them as horsemen

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Are you sure it has not already started ?

I posted earlier in the thread that according to the bible,
It MUST have already started, no later than
May 14, 2011.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Originally posted by Miracula

Tithe 10 percent now!

Benny needs a Ferrari!

This is off-topic... The person who gives to a worthy ministry, perhaps Benny Hinn, is doing more for the Kingdom than someone who doesn't give to no church or anybody at all.

Maybe Benny Hinn will buy a Ferrari? Maybe he'll use it to pay for television time? Maybe he'll give it to feed starving children? Dunno.

But the person who gives it will be rewarded, as they gave in good faith; and God sees that.

p.s. Not that you do this... but ppl who buy illegal drugs aren't thinking very smart. They think "oh, I'm not hurting anybody when I use illegal drugs."... That's not exactly true. The cartels use that drug money to buy more ammunition and harass and kill people with it. Not hurting anybody? Think again.

The hireling careth not for the sheep!

John 10:13

The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep

Anyone who gets paid to preach is running a false religion. I'm not advocating Mormonism, but if they can run a church without professionally trained or paid preachers then everyone can do it and follow divine law as inspired by Holy men through Jesus who claimed that He was the Word. In other words when men who wrote the Bible spoke they did so by way of inspiration by Jesus. In other words Jesus wrote the Bible himself.

That means that Benny Hinn and others who preach for money are doing so in violation of Jesus authority who inspired these men to put in the Bible that the hireling careth not for the sheep.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For Mr. Obama to be the Antichrist, he must first provide evidence of being a descendant of David. The Jews will never accept a Messieh who is not. Even if Mr. Obama is not the Antichrist, he is not someone a Christian should follow. He is still a demon possessed, false messieh, even if he is not the one prophesied as being the Antichrist.

The Bible is clear that the rapture takes place after the tribulation of those days. So, while Christians should be ready at all times, we still have time before the rapture. There is no rapture on March 21st of this year.

Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy was fullfilled when the true Messieh, Jesus Christ, was crucified.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

HMMM, paid to preach. My daughter is a pastor, she is paid a meager salary. The church, her church has financial requirements, lease, electric,insurance, administrators are paid, the maintenance man. Internet and broadcating expenses. Not to mention the food and clothing that is purchased to give away, the cost of missonaries here and over seas. The cost of the free bibles and literature they distribute, the cost to help subsudize the free daycare they offer struggling families.

The workings of a church take money, Jesus never denied that fact, the tithes were something required under old laws not required under the new testament, however God deserves his 10%, the fact is that10% should be going to those who need it most.

I am offended with modern churches like Benny Hinn, any preacher who thinks he needs a G5 jet is a POS, the modern church has ruined modern religion, however their are few that actual practice what they preach, do not judge all by the acts of a few or more accurate quite a few.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by Miracula

HMMM, paid to preach. My daughter is a pastor, she is paid a meager salary. The church, her church has financial requirements, lease, electric,insurance, administrators are paid, the maintenance man. Internet and broadcating expenses. Not to mention the food and clothing that is purchased to give away, the cost of missonaries here and over seas. The cost of the free bibles and literature they distribute, the cost to help subsudize the free daycare they offer struggling families.

The workings of a church take money, Jesus never denied that fact, the tithes were something required under old laws not required under the new testament, however God deserves his 10%, the fact is that10% should be going to those who need it most.

I am offended with modern churches like Benny Hinn, any preacher who thinks he needs a G5 jet is a POS, the modern church has ruined modern religion, however their are few that actual practice what they preach, do not judge all by the acts of a few or more accurate quite a few.

You are correct on tithes. However, God does not call daughters to be pastors.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by cheebie23

Some one forgot that this is Jesus Christs program . He laid it out in Matthew 24 . And then you quote 1st Thessolonians but 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 never registers .

If your scared say your scared , but that does not change the facts that the Pretrib package has no sequence of events to time the scriptures given .
On the other hand Matthew 24 and 2nd Thess.chapter 2 Rev 7 and 14 does have sequential order of events to give a time factor .
I hope these people haven't based their commitment to follow Jesus on a false guarantee to get out of having to deny the Mark of the Beast via the Rapture . Jesus never said anything about you not having to suffer some tribulation. He did say he that endureth unto the end , the same shall be saved .

You are completely misunderstanding me. The way the "Left Behind" series goes is how it is laid out in the Book of Revelation. The Rapture happens before anything else does. Do you not believe in the the Book of Revelation? I was just asking for your opinion but I can barely undertand what you are saying back...

And I in no way follow Jesus because of what a book says. I actually don't fully believe in the Bible. I have had my own experiences and relationship with Him.. that is all i need to know.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Seriously? Yet another thread claiming that Obama's a sooper seekrit muslim who's going to bring about the end of the world? Sheesh....

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join