It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

We really do not know if a treaty has not already been signed. Obama won the nobel peace prize in 2009, which many people thought a little strange given all of the military action by the US. What if Obama was instrumental in some kind of middle east peace agreement behind closed doors precisely three and a half years prior to 21/3/2013 so they award him the nobel peace prize?

www.nobelprize.org...

At the same time and place that he receives the award we get this little sign in the night sky above Norway:

The media tries to explain it away as a failed missile test...

All of the rhetoric about Iran is simply that... just rhetoric.

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
From the video, which i unfortunately made it all the way through, he states that 03/22/2013 is the marked half-way point of the tribulation. Isn't the temple supposed to be rebuilt before this? This is the main flaw I see with the whole prediction. The Obama visiting Israel next week thing is kinda freaky to me but thats about it. Things have to happen that havent yet, so all in all, I think his predictions are way off.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Just to backup my claim that the video states that the HALFWAY point is 03/22/2013 here is a screen cap from the video. He states that the trib started in 2010, so next week starts the last 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation. Things havent happend yet that have to go down before so I am claiming this video is hoaxed out and false.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LibertasBrand
Just to backup my claim that the video states that the HALFWAY point is 03/22/2013 here is a screen cap from the video. He states that the trib started in 2010, so next week starts the last 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation. Things havent happend yet that have to go down before so I am claiming this video is hoaxed out and false.

Sigh.

There is not two parts to the tribulation.

The wrath of God & The tribulation are seperate events.

He alledges that the tribulation begins on the 21/3/2013 & then the believers are caught up with Christ just shy of three and a half years later. Then the Wrath of God commences.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

im sorry OP you swalled all of Edoms [ synagogues] Lies hook line sinker

The only thing that may be right in the post
is that ' shortly it may indeed start '

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
..this worlds kingdoms and systems, are satans
- No Exeption

no: not even 'a little '
satan used that same trick with the apple

he started his false fullfillment of prophecy in '48
and has , since, millions of believers get to believe that 1948 is 'Gods doing'.
It is *not*.
Its all ancient Egypts deities doing.

Therefore,
it *does not matter* whatever they re doing there,
nor who s going to visit there,
nor what - seemingly - mysterious things they fabricate : its All Fake.

and 'They ' = Moab, Ammon and Edom.
the henchmen of satan in this world.

They will continue their theatre,
as long as necessary to get you imprisoned:
when the dimensional Trap will close
and Heaven will be sealed Shut for you.

This, and only this, is the reason for their fabricating that counterfeit country.
and the Rituals they keep you busy with:
- Distraction.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I don't mean to be rude but I do not understand what you are trying to say.

I already understand that this world is ruled by evil principalities and powers in high places. Satan is trying to deceive as many people as possible so that they suffer the same fate as himself. He hates God and he hates humanity.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You guys have been spewing this crap about the tribulation starting for the past 2000 years. If you do not stop rescheduling it, we are going to start questioning your credibility.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob
reply to post by Lone12

I don't mean to be rude but I do not understand what you are trying to say.

I already understand that this world is ruled by evil principalities and powers in high places. Satan is trying to deceive as many people as possible so that they suffer the same fate as himself. He hates God and he hates humanity.

you re not rude love.
yes exactly, he s not only 'trying to deceive', but is "succéeding to deceive ".
Because whatever 'christian forum ' one visits,
all of them are infatuated by the psychotic lies, delusion, that ' the present little country is Gods doing'

and they are praying therby for the devils cause
worse: commiting High Treason.

while thínking they are oh so zealous and righteous
being blind for the trap they walked into.

see
satan fabricated that hoax
to get a soul focussed onto something of this earth
- to establish an energetic connection with [ something of] this earth
and everything of this earth belongs, de facto still, to satan.

because as long a soul can be lured into holding on to that energetic connection,
he cuts himself off from rapture.

so
satan throws in a few bones
like ' some statue being 666 yards from somewhere '
and all of the believers debate and have opinions about that
- while it is But Distraction Only.

For the réason why all this counterfeit and distraction,
see previous post

bless

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by supertrot
You guys have been spewing this crap about the tribulation starting for the past 2000 years. If you do not stop rescheduling it, we are going to start questioning your credibility.

2 Peter 3:4-6

They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

There is nothing wrong with investigating the events around a date in relation to the start of the Tribulation. So when we talks about March 21st, that is fine. Guessing dates should not take up much of our focus but it is a good idea to keep aware of the times and the signs.

What he has done that is wrong though is saying the the Tribulation goes for 3.5 years (and by implication inferring when Jesus will return). This is false prophecy interpretation as it is 3.5 prophetic years or 1260 prophetic days. This prophecy was already fulfilled in the time period of 538AD - 1798AD (representing 1260 literal years). Since 1929 we have been living in the time when the beast's wound has already been healed. All that is left to go is for Satan to counterfeit Jesus' second coming first and change one of God's laws. This can happen at any time and no one knows how long the Tribulation period lasts for.

People should spend more time working out what they need to do to have God's mark in their hand and forehead (actions and thoughts), to understand God's character, rather than spending too much time date guessing.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I haven't finished reading the thread so if someone has already asked this my apologies!

Isn't the investiture, or whatever it's called, of Pope Francis supposed to take place on the 20th of March?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The world is already in tribulation. And that tribulation will continue. There is no easy-out pre-trib rapture. No one has escaped suffering on this planet. EVER. Setting dates is a silly (but I suppose entertaining) venture. It's impossible to do. Not only that, but Revelation itself is impossible to accurately interpret and it's legitimacy as 'prophecy' is seriously in doubt.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
Isn't the investiture, or whatever it's called, of Pope Francis supposed to take place on the 20th of March?

He's already pope. You mean the installment celebration mass?
That's Sunday probably. March 17th.
edit on 3/14/2013 by FlyersFan because: typo pointed out

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maybe I misheard on the news last night and again this morning before leaving for work but the date I heard for whatever it is was the 20th of March!

This from the Skynews website: "World leaders will descend on Rome on Tuesday for his inauguration mass - preparations for which are already under way." So his inauguration mass takes place on Tuesday the 19th pretty close to Wednesday the 20th as Sunday is the 17th and not the 16th!
edit on 14/3/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Thanks for pointing out my typo.

Sunday is St. Patricks day .. I shouldn't have goofed the typing like that.
last I heard it is Sunday .. but even if it's further out to the 20th it doesn't really matter.
He's already pope. It happened yesterday.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No problem, it's been a loooong week for me too!

I realise he's already Pope and though I take most prophecy with a pinch of salt I just found the date coincidence quite interesting and thinking about it I can't quite figure where the Skynews anchors got the 20th date from. That's definitely what I heard because I thought it strange that such an occasion would take place in the middle of the week ESPECIALLY for a church and decided that the "ceremony" probably always takes place a week after the Pope has been "chosen"! (probably not the correct word for that either but I am not Catholic so please excuse my ignorance!)

I must admit this thread is the first time I had heard of this particular prophecy!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

We really do not know if a treaty has not already been signed. Obama won the nobel peace prize in 2009, which many people thought a little strange given all of the military action by the US. What if Obama was instrumental in some kind of middle east peace agreement behind closed doors precisely three and a half years prior to 21/3/2013 so they award him the nobel peace prize?

www.nobelprize.org...

At the same time and place that he receives the award we get this little sign in the night sky above Norway:

The media tries to explain it away as a failed missile test...

All of the rhetoric about Iran is simply that... just rhetoric.

Just throwing it out there.

Just a minor quibble. To clarify things about Obama and the Peace Prize, seeing conflicting days. He was awarded it on Oct. 9, 2009 (add 1260 to get Mar. 22, 2013). He received it at the award ceremony on Dec. 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway the day after the Norway Spiral, the night of Dec. 9, 2009. (The wise men followed the star to the prince of peace to give him gifts of gold medal, (frankincense and myhrr). So, one could say the "peace covenant" was "confirmed" (an existing covenant reaffirmed) on Dec. 9/10, 2009. Add 1260 to get May 21, 2013.

@OP
Glad you make the distinction for people about the tribulation and the wrath of God.

This is something I had a hard time understanding myself until recently. There are 4 cycles of Revelation, 4 "woes", 1 unspoken woe for the 7 seals (our current timeframe), then Trumpet 5/ 1st woe, then Trumpet 6/ 2nd woe, then Trumpet 7/ the 3rd woe (aka the 7 bowls of wrath.

prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...

These last 3 trumpets are the full tribulation, as people understand it (the prior 4 refer actually refer to end time characters as I show above - basically, it goes 1,2,3,4, unspoken woe; 1,2,3,4, woe 1; 1,2,3,4, woe 2; 1,2,3,4, woe 3). 5 months, then 1260 days, then 1260 days. So, 1st there is a 5 month period, then the 6th Trumpet, when the 3rd Temple is started with sacrifices (the Tribulation), then 7th Trumpet (7 bowls of wrath).

At the end of the 6th Trumpet timeframe (Rosh Hashanah, when Jesus returns 2017), good Christians (5 wise virgins) are gathered to the Lord. But! He doesn't take dominion of the world yet. Basically, the last 2 antichrists (AC plus FP) (there's a total of 8 antichrists see Rev. 17:11) exist so as to test the 7th church (all numbers correspond to each other's number in Revelation), the lukewarm Laodiceans who claim to be Christians but are not really. The last antichrist is a worthless shepherd so as to punish the 5 foolish virgins and chasten them until they repent so as to be forgiven and made to realize that they should leave the mark of the beast system (think Brave New World, Indians are Christians and the controlled people in the system are Laodiceans.)

The reason things don't seem to be shaping up so much for this Passover, aside from Obama's major ritual this year is that there is an offset of a year (the Day of the Lord) going to the next Passover. I'm definitely on board with the "Daniel's timeline" but I think the seals start 3-21-13 and then tribulation starting 4-15-14 (and Trumpets 1-5 starting 5 months earlier at 11-16-13).

One worrisome aspect of this Daniel's timeline is that it doesn't address the fact that there is 1 more set of antichrists (AC and FP - Prince William and Harry) to come to test the Laodicean church, the 5 foolish virgins who were not gathered with the Lord at the end of the 6th Trumpet Rosh Hashanah 2017 timeframe. It makes me think that this is the reason for this "Daniel timeline" to be relatively widespread in videos and such.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have been debating whether to post a thread on this exact same topic for the past month. Since I've discovered the video in the OP, I had done a massive ton of research on Jubilee years, lunar phases, Jewish feasts, culture and tradition, and in doing so, I came upon another set of videos from a separate group that theorize the same thing.

This group is called 119 Ministries, and here are the videos in question -

There are a few more videos in this series, but the first four contain the juicy parts.

In summary, however, these two separate groups theorize that March 22nd will be the beginning of the GREAT Tribulation, meaning that there will only be 3 1/2 years until the return of Christ and the Rapture, and all is said and done.

These two groups go against typical "Church" beliefs - in fact, most of what they say is controversial to what Christians are brainwashed into believing today. Here is what they were led to believe:

1) Christians believe they will be raptured out at any moment, in a blink of an eye, and the whole world will be confused and lost.
2) Then, the 7 year tribulation starts, with the rise of a leader who will attempt to bring order to this planet.
3) This leader will propose a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, but will break it off 3 1/2 years in and attack Israel.
4) More # happens. End will come, at the end of the 7 years, and God's people will live in Heaven forever and ever, worshiping him day and night, while sinners burn in hell forever.

Now, what these two groups believe (and prove using scriptures), is that the following will happen:
1) There is NO seven year peace treaty, as proven through Daniel, that the one who "Confirms a covenant with many", is actually referring to Christ, not the Anti-Christ.
2) The 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation, begins on March 22nd (Not relating to Obama's visit, that just HAPPENS to be happening), counting backwards the 1260 days from 2016/17 timeframe. Using calculations based on the 70 years since the DECREE went out for Israel to be a nation again (1947), and the 50 year Jubilee cycle.
3) There will be no rapture until AFTER the Great Tribulation, in Christ's own words he says, "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days ... you will see the sign of the Son of man coming ... and he will gather his elect." (Matt. 24:29-31)
4) The first few seals have already been broken, in 30 AD - Revelation is the Revealing (of CHRIST), so it makes sense it would forecast not only his second coming, but also point out the seals broken during his first coming.

And other details too.

But, what they both have in common - is humility and humbleness. They both present this information with meekness, and if they are wrong, they have no problems with correcting themselves.

Time will tell.

God bless.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by Hopechest
The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Your quote is regarding the heavens and the earth passing away. When Jesus refers to his second coming he only speaks of the hour.

Jesus will return at the last trump, this is a reference to the feast of trumpets which is yet to be fulfilled. The Jewish calendar is a lunar based calendar and the fist day of the month is when the first slither of the moon can be seen in the night sky. It is impossible to know the hour of the first day of the month.

Their are plenty of people that disagree with you. You are trying to outsmart God and I don't think any of us have that ability. If God wanted you to figure it out he would have just told you. If he doesn't than you won't.

Watch the videos I posted prior to this post. They will prove to you, if you should have an open mind and heart, and casted out fear, that you CAN know the day and hour.

Matthew 10:26 "So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join