It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Originally posted by MaMaa
Most certainly a stretch in my opinion, but to each their own I suppose. I don't believe the bible is anything more than works of man though so that taints my opinion. I hope if I am wrong in not believing in the bible that you are wrong on this one.

Oh and didn't it say that everyone would love the anti Christ? This is certainly not the case with Obama.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

If Obama suddenly had miraculous powers and created global peace you might change your thinking.

Unless of course you were a Christian suffering persecution for rejecting him.

The anti Christ won't be revealed until after the rapture. Thessalonians 2:1-12...
Has the rapture happened?

Your hatred of Obama has caused you to distort the Bible to fit with your politics.

edit on 13-3-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Funny..... I don't see the word rapture anywhere in Thessalonians..... let alone the rest of the Bible. Word to the wise...... don't accuse someone of distorting scripture if you are willing to distort it yourself. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
just wondering, i can't recall a peace treaty being signed with israel within the past 3 1/2 years? if it has i must have missed it.

there are two parts to the tribulation, the first half / part the antichrist comes in and starts or renews and signs, a peace process for israel and the middle east , and starts to gain power as the leader of the world. this is the tribulation. the first 3 1/2 years.

i don't think obama has done that yet, or has been in any talks with countries of the middle east towards this.
if so it's been hush hush. and he sure hasn't been picked as the world leader. i don't think something on that scale would ever get past the public eye.
if any thing he has been helping muslims gain power, think eygpt, libya and syria.

the second half / part or " The Great Tribulation" comes when the antichrist sets up his idol, and stand in the temple and declares himself god. obama is a lot of things, but he not God.

that's when all hell breaks loose.

edit on 14-3-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I read an article a while ago (can't find it now) but basically the idea was that he had already received the "wound" and come back, and there are a few "undoctored" photos out there which are proof.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that were in the original article:

Did Obama Have Brain Surgery?

My only question is, if he was the anti-christ, wouldn't he be able to fuse his skull back together without a bunch of obvious scars?

The photos seem to support another theory, which is equally paranoid, but interesting:

Is Obama a Fugitive From Hawaii?

The story here is that Obama is really a fugitive from Hawaii who changed his name in order to get into politics after he was in a major car accident. And apparently he's probably the son of Malcom X:

Is Obama Related to Malcom X?

Man there's a lot of stuff out there about this guy. I wish Stephen Harper was this interesting! Oh well, at least he can rock out:

Stephen Harper Sings The Beatles' "With a Little Help"

Hahaha what a wiener.

edit on 14-3-2013 by mysteriousmysteries because: Forgot a comma!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Jesus will return at the last trump, this is a reference to the feast of trumpets which is yet to be fulfilled.
Are you sure? What if all these strange noises people from all over the world that people say they are hearing are the final trumpets sounding. How would this fit in your time table.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The scripture that you quoted is very clear that the gathering of the saints to Christ cannot happen until the antichrist has been revealed. Paul sent this letter to the Thesalonians because they thought that they had missed the return of Christ.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by MaMaa
Most certainly a stretch in my opinion, but to each their own I suppose. I don't believe the bible is anything more than works of man though so that taints my opinion. I hope if I am wrong in not believing in the bible that you are wrong on this one.

Oh and didn't it say that everyone would love the anti Christ? This is certainly not the case with Obama.
edit on 13-3-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

If Obama suddenly had miraculous powers and created global peace you might change your thinking.

Unless of course you were a Christian suffering persecution for rejecting him.

The anti Christ won't be revealed until after the rapture. Thessalonians 2:1-12...
Has the rapture happened?

Your hatred of Obama has caused you to distort the Bible to fit with your politics.

edit on 13-3-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I forgot to mention. I have absolutely no political leaning, I could not care if the antichrist was donald duck.

For what it's worth I am an Australian and I do not vote.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Well, only an hour into the video, I have located several flaws.

First off, he starts with supposed dates, and offers no information as to where he obtained those dates. That alone is reason to distrust his statements.

He talks about this 120 year thing, which was a lifespan reduction, according to most, but was clearly just before the flood, and tries to claim that wasn't associated with Noah at all, but with Adam. No evidence for this, but he claims it. He also claims this refers to "jubilee years", when there is no such reference between those 120 years and jubilee years in the Bible.

His calculations for Jubilee years aren't accurate, from what even the most basic research shows, either. Looking at various sites, it is clear that there aren't kept these days, for a number of reasons. Plus, according to this site - link - the first Jubilee was in 1222BC. Add 2012 to that, and you get 3234 years. Assuming a jubilee every 50 (which is debatable, since there were conditions as to when those are to be observed), and that would mean we were 34 years past the past one. That would place the next in 2028, not 2017, as he claims.

Then he states that the Tribulation would start in 2009, or 2010. That would mean we were in it, and that simply isn't the case. The seven-year period has the start marked by the treaty with Israel, which hasn't taken place yet. Thus, his entire theory (as of 2005, I believe the video states?) is already shown to be inaccurate.

Of course, none of those are the biggest flaw. The man states that there are no idle words in the Bible (on which I will agree), but then claims that the business of "no man knowing" the day and hour isn't true! He claims that, even though the Bible clearly states we cannot know the day, that we can somehow calculate it, from the same Bible. How he doesn't see his own contradiction, I cannot understand.

Now, I don't think the fellow is trying to mislead people. He seems sincere enough. I think he's simply confused, and a bit off track. Now, it may very well be that these things will happen soon (I suspect they will), but I will not trust any date set out for them to occur. Until that treaty, we can't know the start of the Tribulation. I also believe that Christians won't be here when that happens. So, if you are looking for signs, wait till we are gone, then watch for the treaty. If you believe, worry about your friends and loved ones that don't. Even if you think we would be here, the treaty is a pretty clear piece of evidence. A fatal head would to some leader, who was somehow healed, would be another good sign.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Nowhere does he state that the trib starts in 2009.

He specifically says 21/3/2013.

Finish the vid.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

There is this, though -

1 Thessalonians 5

That refers (if you look back to chapter 4) to the time of the Rapture, which is, by best analysis, just before the Tribulation. So, again, we won't know when that is happening, till it does. People will be caught unaware.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The gathering of the saints occurs after the tribulation but before the wrath of God.

The wrath of God & the Tribulation are two seperate events according to the bible. The tribulation involves the persecution of the saints while the wrath of God involves God's judgement on the wicked.

Order of events:

1. Tribulation for Christians under antichrist rule
2. Gathering of the Saints (Jesus cuts the days short otherwise no flesh would be saved. This refers to the saints that endure to the end in their physical bodies)
3. Wrath of God

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

There is this, though -

1 Thessalonians 5

That refers (if you look back to chapter 4) to the time of the Rapture, which is, by best analysis, just before the Tribulation. So, again, we won't know when that is happening, till it does. People will be caught unaware.

No.

The Wrath of God & the Tribulation are not one and the same.

The scriptures are very clear about this.

Matthew 24:29-30

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Please watch this video, it will set the record straight:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Interesting thread. I don't have time, at the moment, to watch the whole video. Can you summarize for us? Is the 3/21 date based on the visit? Where is the evidence of the image being set up at that distance? I am NOT discounting the theory, and certainly would consider him a prime candidate; just looking for details, till I have a chance to view the video. I actually have some opinion on how soon things might get "interesting", too, and I really don't think it will be all that long. Can't say if weeks, months, or a few years, but I would be very surprised if it was more than a few. Too many signs to ignore these days.

The visit starting on the 20/3/2013 is actually based on a date that was found using a biblical interpretation of scripture. The video presentation was done in 2005, eight years before Obama decides to visit Israel on the exact date. The paralell's are ridiculous.

Some possibilites:

1. Obama knows exactly what he is doing and is simply an egomaniac
2. Scripture is truly being fulfilled
3. It is just pure coincidence.

Well, I do think he knows exactly what he's doing. That doesn't mean #2 can't be correct. However, the portion of the video I have watched so far (and off that a bit to watch something else) doesn't discuss that part, and isn't, from what I can tell (see earlier post) exactly accurate. Now, there does exist the possibility that could be gone before then, and a treaty could take place. I suspect the End Times are VERY close, in fact. I won't put a set date on things, though.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Interesting thread. I don't have time, at the moment, to watch the whole video. Can you summarize for us? Is the 3/21 date based on the visit? Where is the evidence of the image being set up at that distance? I am NOT discounting the theory, and certainly would consider him a prime candidate; just looking for details, till I have a chance to view the video. I actually have some opinion on how soon things might get "interesting", too, and I really don't think it will be all that long. Can't say if weeks, months, or a few years, but I would be very surprised if it was more than a few. Too many signs to ignore these days.

The visit starting on the 20/3/2013 is actually based on a date that was found using a biblical interpretation of scripture. The video presentation was done in 2005, eight years before Obama decides to visit Israel on the exact date. The paralell's are ridiculous.

Some possibilites:

1. Obama knows exactly what he is doing and is simply an egomaniac
2. Scripture is truly being fulfilled
3. It is just pure coincidence.

Well, I do think he knows exactly what he's doing. That doesn't mean #2 can't be correct. However, the portion of the video I have watched so far (and off that a bit to watch something else) doesn't discuss that part, and isn't, from what I can tell (see earlier post) exactly accurate. Now, there does exist the possibility that could be gone before then, and a treaty could take place. I suspect the End Times are VERY close, in fact. I won't put a set date on things, though.

I am just as skeptical as you. I have never, ever posted anything with a date. The only reason that I posted something for this specific date is all of the events that are surrounding the date. I find it difficult to accept it all as just mere coincidence. Like yourself I believe we are gathering steam and approaching a critical time on the biblical prophecy clock.

I would not be shocked to see this date come and go without any significance but on the flip side I am definitely prepared for anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Nowhere does he state that the trib starts in 2009.

He specifically says 21/3/2013.

Finish the vid.

He states, right before I stopped watching (events here; plan to finish later), that 2013 is the midpoint, the 3.5 year mark, with 2016 being the culmination of that 7-year period. At 1:03:28 in the video, you can see that on his chart. He is calling the period after the 3.5 years the tribulation, and indeed, that is to be the worst time. However, that is preceded by the treaty, and 3.5 years till it is broken. That hasn't happened, unless, by some bizarre political maneuvering, such a treaty was signed in secret, and kept secret, for a few years now. I don't see that as likely. Considering how he enjoys press coverage, I would think some historic treaty of that sort would be all over the news.

In any case, it's just the exact timeline I would debate. The idea of Obama as the Antichrist is pretty plausible. He fits a LOT of the Biblical criteria, more than anyone else I have seen discussed as a possibility, and I have looked at such discussions for a long time now. Doubt I will get o the rest of this tonight, though - have some things to do here, that preclude watching the rest for now. Very interesting thread, in any case, and it's already got a S&F from me. Exact dates aside, this is important stuff, and people need to pay attention.

link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Jesus will return at the last trump, this is a reference to the feast of trumpets which is yet to be fulfilled.
Are you sure? What if all these strange noises people from all over the world that people say they are hearing are the final trumpets sounding. How would this fit in your time table.

Good point. I hear the high pitched noise loudly. Also the ground is vibrating here to the point where it interrupts my sleep. It's happening right now as I type this - that is - both the noise and the vibrations. Are they related? As above so below? Call me bat guano crazy if you like, but I'm just reporting the facts as I hear and feel them. A few days ago a section of highway 89 collapsed not far from here and traffic has been rerouted 45 miles out of the way. They called it a geologic event that caused this.

I'm not panicked, as this has been going on for a few weeks now. Underground tunneling is a possibility, I really have no way of knowing. Any input is appreciated.

If a giant sinkhole swallows up part of Hopiland, remember this post.

link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
The Bible specifically states that nobody will know the date this happens. Therefore if you've figured out a date you can guarantee that its false.

Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

But you need to read the full fig tree parable to figure this out. The rebirth of Israel in 1948 is an end time event predicted in a number of places in the Bible. Therefore it must be a fig leaf on the tree in the parable. Therefore the Apocalypse will be 65 years old in May.

Also there is one little detail from Luke 21 here that needs to be fulfilled here before there could be a tribulation.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Essentially the times of the Gentiles is not over yet. There is still a Muslim authority that is in control there,. When you see them building the 3rd temple That's when you get nervous.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
ID LAUGH IF OBAMA DIDNT GET A HEAD WOUND BUT GOT ELECTED FOR A THIRD TERM!
NOW THAT WOULD REALLY BE SOME RESSURECTING!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

All that is highly debatable. I have seen very good evidence of a pre-Trib Rapture, as well. Seen the stuff you posted, too. In any case, there is still that 7-year treaty, that we haven't seen. When we go isn't really the big issue. That treaty marks the start of the 7 years. That's a very clear sign. Personally, I don't worry, because I know I am in His hands. I do watch, though. We are supposed to watch! Knowing who Jesus is, and where we stand with Him, is the most important thing these days. I would guess, based on your posts, that you are Christian? If you accept Jesus as Savior, we are on the same team. The details are interesting, and should be studied, but knowing that what God said will come to pass is key. Think we are both solid there.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I am just as skeptical as you. I have never, ever posted anything with a date. The only reason that I posted something for this specific date is all of the events that are surrounding the date. I find it difficult to accept it all as just mere coincidence. Like yourself I believe we are gathering steam and approaching a critical time on the biblical prophecy clock.

I would not be shocked to see this date come and go without any significance but on the flip side I am definitely prepared for anything.

Oh, right with you there! I watch the dates. I have been ready to go home for a while now, and have believed for years that I would see that in my lifetime. I don't know if you have ever taken a spiritual gifts test or not. I have taken several, and always score very high on discernment. Some things, God makes clear to me, and this is one.

Considering my opinions on O, I watch everything he does. I suspected him since he hit the Senate. I have stated before that I think he's probably the Antichrist. So, yeah, watching closely! Either way, we are CLOSE. That much, I KNOW. I can't prove it, but I know. Exciting times, eh?

That business with the ice sculpture (and thanks to the person that posted the video) is bizarre! Creepy, too. The idea of a new pope this month, of all times, and all this added in? All the meteor and other celestial activity, two comets this year, etc? A lot of things to make one pay attention! Really enjoying the thread, but out for now. Will catch more tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join