It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I was reading an article months ago about a study that had been done on the human mind. It was about the idea that humans are able to predict big events in their mind without any obvious clues.

The study showed that it is a fact that the human mind can warn you about great events that are about to take place, without any type of warrning.
edit on 14-3-2013 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I don't offer hearsay. Too lazy to research all of einsteins postulates being broken and really don't need to. Anyone can search for the real experiments, and what they mean.

You should explain why you stick to the lies, and offer nothing but your words.

Because you see, when there are many different highly reputable scientists doing many different things, with many different results, its up to people to pick and choose (knowing full well they may be wrong).

But the incorrect method is, choosing as you've done, and then trying to force others to see this, and that its the only science. Well actually it is ant hill.

The pistol shrimp, cavitation bubble that blows a trespassing crab out of the water, makes a sine wave from a sound that its genetically able to produce, that forms a bubble that reaches the temperature of the sun's corona.

Note, its claw stays cool. So ask yourself is the sun hot, or is the corona hot and perhaps due to electrical universe principals, ie. cold fusion, cavitation, the sounds and frequencies releasing atomic energies.

Which by the way is different than our fossil fuel science.

First 8 minutes deals with this:

Cavitation - Sonoluminescence - Implosion Technology - Sacred Sciences Part 1

Now, when you write, you're writing 1. opinion. and 2. preferences in what you believe. Not FACT.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't offer hearsay.

Yes you do. Here is what you posted:

He told me, that his physics teacher had told them, that they had been taught things that weren't true.
And very soon, he would have to teach them something else that wasn't true.

You are telling us that your son or uncle told you that a teacher stated something. That's not an example, that's just a friend of a friend of a friend story, or hearsay.

You should explain why you stick to the lies, and offer nothing but your words.

You've offered nothing of substance other than worthless prattle. you gave no examples of the sort of material that is not true that is being taught and you expect people to actually think there is any merit to your claims?

Until you make a substantive example this is just nothing but poppycock.

Because you see, when there are many different highly reputable scientists doing many different things, with many different results, its up to people to pick and choose (knowing full well they may be wrong).

But the incorrect method is, choosing as you've done, and then trying to force others to see this, and that its the only science. Well actually it is ant hill.

You can leave the drivel behind and start by posting something with substance.

Please provide an example of how the work of reputable scientists is being taught as untrue in class. I have chosen nothing other than to question your vague claim.

The pistol shrimp, cavitation bubble that blows a trespassing crab out of the water, makes a sine wave from a sound that its genetically able to produce, that forms a bubble that reaches the temperature of the sun's corona.

Note, its claw stays cool. So ask yourself is the sun hot, or is the corona hot and perhaps due to electrical universe principals, ie. cold fusion, cavitation, the sounds and frequencies releasing atomic energies.

Which by the way is different than our fossil fuel science.

It is possible to have a minuscule amount of highly energetic particles in a system where the temperature of the system is low. So what? It sounds to me like you'd like to confuse people about the meaning of temperature. More likely you do not understand the meaning of temperature.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

We get it. You do not feel a disturbance in the force. Give it up.

edit on 3/14/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: the exit is... over there

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There have been claims that:
1. the Maya made predictions about 2012
2. that the Maya date is somehow not in 2012
3. that students are purposely lied to

All of these are false statements. These needed to be pointed out.
edit on 14-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I also felt something last night, i was half asleep and went into a meditative trance, in this trance i kept hearing a noise and felt scared, then i let the noise tune out and felt a huge burst of energy, nothing like I've ever felt during meditation, it was intense yet calm

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
TMA had shared a meditation with me, that was reluctant at first to try, for there are levels of Light, ie. Full Spectrum Light encompasses everything. But it was when I was given this:

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

Bruce Lee Matrix

In a discussion with the OP, it was about the ying/yang. For we are always given the negative code. Anytime there is a code, anything really, there is a Full Spectrum way of seeing, from low to high frequency. We're always sold the dark side.

Ying/yang, in the tao, which the bible alludes to in Christ's message, go within, the kingdom of heaven is within, and the sacred pearl. In the Tao alchemy, which would have been taught in Egypt in those days, the precious pearl is the formation of the Light Body, and going within, astral travel, for its as if what is without us is the others side of the mirror, shadow, in this school.

Ying/yang in the tao, it was said to me, is the Light Body/Soul, and the physical body in harmony, with physical reaching Higher Frequency to be one with yourself, ie. akin to the concept of ascension.

The Meditation:

1. Empty your mind. Be water. Place a scarf over your eyes, and seek within for your Highest Frequency Light/Love essence, reaching for the Love/Light/Highest Good and Kindness/Good Family/God/Higher Self, stream, river of weightless, pure light, beyond sight, in the ocean of currents.

2. Giver thanks and ask for this directly, and truly Love and Appreciate the Kindness of your Good Family, for they do not substitute the Good you ask by giving harshness. So only seek what is true. True, Kindness, Giving, Sharing, Caring, Wisdom, Forgiveness, Faith, Purity, true Love. That light stream, see it flowing in through your body.

In particular, breathe in this energy, breathe out the negative dust cloud. The Love in, the shadow and distortions out.

3. See this energy filling your head, and healing all that needs healing, and cleansing your mind of all programs, and healing your Third Eye, your phone line home, and also , I saw, the throat chakra, since my thyroid is out, and using words, communciation and talents to help others, improving ways to communicate with others, ways that listen and help, not control and insist. Then I saw this in the heart chakra, raising the frequency of the magnetic pump with simple willingness to help people as they are, striving to see things from their point of view, dropping credos, praying or seeing all waking up, sight and hearing healed and inflood of Love and Peace in all helping all start to progress and turn things around in their lives and the world.

4. Then it heals your CHI, your abdomen, your gallbladder, liver, and willpower, your resolve to overcome and get on task, to accomplish, to put others ahead of any selfishness, to raise your physical to the frequency of Soul, Light Being.

5. And rest in this Light, accept all healing and insight, and give Thanks to God/Goodness/Family of Good and your own HS.

Stay in the vibrations that should be coursing through your body, and be at peace, zen mind. Dropping the facade of your own form, and the reality the world around you, which is not as real as we think, more of a matrix. There is No Spoon.

Be very happy.

For myself, with my health problems and knee that may need surgery, I was up and dancing afterwards, and have regained my excercise routine, and would like to work into picking up Tai Chi and Yoga.

With this I found immediate healing and strengthening of my knee and chi, energy. It was almost like a meditative way similar to Dolores Cannon's regression, connecting one to HS and Healing. And glad that TMA nudged me yet again to try this.

edit to add: This Love Light is of such High Frequency, it is the stream of giving and sharing and helping, and you cannot see it, it has no weight, light as a feather, for it has not the gravity of harm, but Goodness.

Eh. close enough

You forgot the 3 points of light I spoke of, but still close enough

edit on 14-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I thought those 3 points of light were third eye, heart and chi? And to that I added throat. But this is what I do, because I have to ensure its only the Love and Goodness energies, really reject any other.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You get starred for your hearsay and dribble. But feel perfectly confortable slurring with words, trying to paint truth with whatever you slander it to be. I don't really care what you think, its least true scientific attitude I've ever met, well there are a few others online. They don't resemble real scientists, and I was raised in that kind of family. I actually do care what you think however, you have to pull through to, so will be adding some prayers your way.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You get starred for your hearsay and dribble. But feel perfectly confortable slurring with words, trying to paint truth with whatever you slander it to be. I don't really care what you think, its least true scientific attitude I've ever met, well there are a few others online. They don't resemble real scientists, and I was raised in that kind of family. I actually do care what you think however, you have to pull through to, so will be adding some prayers your way.

1. The Maya made no predictions about 2012. If you knew of any predictions the Maya made about 2012 you could post it and show that I am wrong. You are welcome to post such a prediction or prophecy by the Maya.

2. The Maya had a calendar called the long count. The end of the long count was in 2012. That is if the GMT and a few very close correlations are used. I pointed out that there are other correlations some of which differ from the GMT by 120 years. The website that suggested that the Mayan end day is in March of 2013 made such a link by connecting another Mayan calendar to the long count, something that I pointed out made no sense. I saw no one attempt to justify the methods in the link. If you want to attempt to justify the link you are welcome to.

3. A claim has been made that teachers purposely lie to their students. Here is what you posted.

He told me, that his physics teacher had told them, that they had been taught things that weren't true.
And very soon, he would have to teach them something else that wasn't true.

This suggests that the physics was being coerced into doing this. You offer no example, not a single one, to support this claim. The claim is hearsay. You did not say that the teacher told you. You say that the teacher old someone that told you. You are not repeating your experience, but the experience of someone else. That is hearsay. In common parlance it's a friend of a friend of a friend tale. It is no better than the stories of people saved in car accidents because they did not wear a seat belt. It is like those urban legends where people claim they know someone that knows someone it happened to.

You can change all of that by given an example. Instead you whine about a star.

What I wrote is not hearsay.

Now to extra picky you have to realize that this is extremely poorly written and nearly unintelligible due to the incorrect word usage and sentence fragments:

But feel perfectly confortable slurring with words, trying to paint truth with whatever you slander it to be.

If you think there is something wrong with those 3 points you can demonstrate my error. I even gave you the means by which you might do so.

The following laughable comment comes from someone spitting out nonsense on a regular basis.

I don't really care what you think, its least true scientific attitude I've ever met, well there are a few others online.

I look at the evidence. I check the math. I double check claims.

You claim that teacher purposely lie about their subjects. Please show us all an example. Show us the scientific attitude.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As far as feeling things I did point out that people do feel things all of the time. ATS is full of posts that have people reporting feeling things. There are many posts about feeling impending doom.

I should point out that my normal response is to ask how people could tell if their feelings are real or imagined. Sometimes we feel something bad might happen and nothing does. Other times we things are going swell and something had happens. Sometimes the good and bad feelings match up with what does happen.

Is there a way to figure out that a bad feeling is a sign of coming bad?

My feeling about all of this is that people use excuses and forget the misses to con themselves into thinking that they get feelings about things that have not happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm not even willing to read too far into that post. Its beyond belief to me, that you dig in your heals, slander any research that is not your theme, try to bully others into providing massive amounts of research while you just use you own stick in the mud opinions, doing this on purpose for its a technique I've seen many times. And as for me, I laugh at this silly stuff. Oh ye silly man, take a breather. And your science is all quackery for the fossil fuels. Just had to say that.

And now I go on ignore.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm not even willing to read too far into that post. Its beyond belief to me, that you dig in your heals, slander any research that is not your theme, try to bully others into providing massive amounts of research while you just use you own stick in the mud opinions, doing this on purpose for its a technique I've seen many times. And as for me, I laugh at this silly stuff. Oh ye silly man, take a breather. And your science is all quackery for the fossil fuels. Just had to say that.

Now we all know that you made up that story about teachers telling lies.

That was an easy one to spot and an easy one to confirm.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Smacks Unity and Stereo both on the head with a pillow

You two get along

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The last couple of days I have been hearing some kind of rumbling sound at night. I had my earphones last night and though it was them, but tonight I have heard it without then. It's a very low sound. I was able to hear the santa fe sound in Albuquerque, when my sister couldn't hear it. I live in middle texas close to the oklahoma border.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by martyaa

The last couple of days I have been hearing some kind of rumbling sound at night. I had my earphones last night and though it was them, but tonight I have heard it without then. It's a very low sound. I was able to hear the santa fe sound in Albuquerque, when my sister couldn't hear it. I live in middle texas close to the oklahoma border.

Yeh you guys tend to have quiet odd activity there these days. I can not explain what it was but if it's snooping around like that I doubt it is anything good.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There were a series of smallish quakes under 5 at the Queen Charlottes yesterday, and this article today about how the Northwest is due for a big quake, and inundation, like Japan's Quake/Tidal Wave. To me, this is their plans in the works.

This is exactly what I mean by needing wide awake people to hold Love over an area. Not to let them overcome higher frequency with technology.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Now we all know that you made up that story about teachers telling lies.

That was an easy one to spot and an easy one to confirm.

The teacher of my son? I don't lie. Ever. And you are bearing false testimony against me. My son was told that in his first year physics class.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by martyaa

You are not alone. Check out this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and Stereologist, these are not the droids you're looking for.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The teacher of my son? I don't lie. Ever. And you are bearing false testimony against me. My son was told that in his first year physics class.

I do not believe you.

This is nothing but hearsay, a friend of a friend of a friend story of no substance.

If there was anything to this fairy tale you'd have posted something.

I laugh at silly stories like this. If this were actually happening then people all over the world would know about this. Tens of millions of people that have taken physics would be aware of this. You cannot bottle up physics and keep it hidden. Anyone worldwide could uncover this plan.

This is the sort of story you hear from people that have no inkling of how science works. Science is all about testing and retesting ideas. It's about taking a new look at existing ideas and seeing if things work out as expected. Often things work out as expected. The Pioneer anomaly had a solution not involving something new. The neutrinos in Europe were not traveling faster than c. The Higgs boson exists thus supporting the current theory.

Physics teachers telling lies to their students? That's a knee slapping laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join