It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I have felt that something is happening only recently, something big. I have good intuition and only recently have I started feeling this. I dont feel we have much time left to enjoy the world as we know it.

Bilky you seem to forget what Louis said

Don't panic we got plenty of time.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

Don't worry too much about it

Things will become more clear in a thread I am planning to put up soon with a help of another ATS member. We gonna share some interesting stuff and I think it is a better place to share that which I did not go into here.

I look forward to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
The high frequency noise started up again yesterday. It usually precludes some kind of earth endangering event. It sounds like a high frequency broadcasting pitch. It is very disturbing and affects ones attitude, intentions, normal routines and especially concentration. It is increasing in intensity as I write .It is not always steady and fluctuates sometimes.I am not alone in hearing this but most people have a lot of background noise to contend with so it is not as noticeable.I think it will be soon.I am not indicating death just an earth upheaval of some sort.If this sounds too off the wall for some-- It is for me too! But I am living with it. and it sucks!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Are you sure that you are not suffering from tinnitus?

If the sound is real then you should be able to pick it up with audio equipment.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

www.naturalmagnetism.com...
Do You Suffer From
Magnetic Field Deficiency Syndrome?

I can't translate this but there was a thread elsewhere online that questioned how many were feeling the depletion in magnetism. And this link shows, that the magnetic field got hit hard.

www.nict.go.jp...

This may explain what you have been experiencing.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nice going pulling up some more hoaxes for everyone to read. Here is some of the nonsense from these links.

1. "These solar winds would otherwise be fatal to life on Earth."
2. "NASA placed magnets in both the spaceships and the astronauts' space suits."
3. "The Earth's natural electromagnetic field is one of the fundamental forces of nature and is essential for life, unlike the man-made extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) which emit electromagnetic radiation and have been linked to cancer and numerous other conditions."
4. "This syndrome can be reversed or prevented by ensuring that the body has adequate exposure to direct-current magnetism."

Where do you find some hilarious nonsense? I wish I were as good at finding such stupidity. Thumbs up for providing a hearty laugh.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You take the number for bullying. Not even close. That is a thread elsewhere and its very interesting to me that people are experiencing the same symptoms world wide.

Now of course your science and fossil fuels would have us all believing nonsense.

But I won't back down to that crapola, not in this life time or the next.

By the way, to even call me names or imply I am posting in any way to fool anyone, is to slander. I am 100 times better person than you seem to be.

Oh, remember this guy. I know you posted in the past when I linked this and possibly on the thread. Well he puts the info, into a box, with walls, in other words tries to sell his credo as logic and fact.

But, he does go on about the magnetic field and what it means.

And I don't think you both see eye to eye. But he's a real scientist, though to me a paid off working for the dark hats, and distorting the truth kind. Because the very telepathy he says is real and one of their partipants in the program, Ingo Swann's beliefs, counter any from of athiesm. We're infinite parts of infinity, so he takes a really profound subject and tries to make it a mundane science based on the magnetic field because he is a dark hat, distorting truth, though I believe he knows better himself.

Michael Persinger on No More Secrets

Guess what I intend to fully post what I believe, and wasn't sharing that with you. Because I already know the box you're in, but won't be joining you there. And will continue to speak up.

Just remember the old saying, you are whatever you say to me.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

remain strong my friends receiving - filtering -transmitting data has never been an easy process.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Um, when you link a site, concerning some part of the info, ie. magnetic fields causing dizziness, ringing in the ears, vibraitons, headaches, needing to sleep, all kinds of things, and the site has other info on it, doesnt mean I agree with the site.

I rarely agree with any site, or any video I watch, in fact think most people are very programmed, and they mix good info in with nonsense.

I guess he feels I'm endorsing something instead of sharing one of many sites that have some info related to what is going on with people world wide. I usually am lazy and just choose a link.

We're all feeling the effects of not only magnetic fields, but CME's, flares, and some of us very sensitive to energy shifts, gravity, densities, even extremely so.

Edit to add: I feel gravity alot and the webbing here, like somehting sticky, dense gravity plasma webbing and it feels awful.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is some more on earth's magnetic field:

www.newscientist.com...
Does the Earth's magnetic field cause suicides?

www.sciencedirect.com...
Effects of geomagnetic activity variations on the physiological and psychological state of functionally healthy humans: Some results of Azerbaijani studies

www.azunimags.com...
"MAGNETIC FIELD DEFICIENCY SYNDROME"

www.sciencedaily.com...
Small Variations in Magnetic Fields Can Be Environmental Stresses

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You take the number for bullying. Not even close. That is a thread elsewhere and its very interesting to me that people are experiencing the same symptoms world wide.

Those symptoms are vague enough to apply to just about anything.

Now of course your science and fossil fuels would have us all believing nonsense.

No. It would be all rational people that can see through the charade.

But I won't back down to that crapola, not in this life time or the next.

Go ahead and waste our money on magnetic jewelry and all of the other crapola. Be my guest and be proud of being taken.

By the way, to even call me names or imply I am posting in any way to fool anyone, is to slander. I am 100 times better person than you seem to be.

Goody for you to post a hoax and then be proud of that.

And I don't think you both see eye to eye. But he's a real scientist, though to me a paid off working for the dark hats, and distorting the truth kind. Because the very telepathy he says is real and one of their partipants in the program, Ingo Swann's beliefs, counter any from of athiesm. We're infinite parts of infinity, so he takes a really profound subject and tries to make it a mundane science based on the magnetic field because he is a dark hat, distorting truth, though I believe he knows better himself.

Apparently you don't understand that Persinger has done real work, but also that Persinger has made comments outside of science. He is smart enough to state what is known and what is conjecture. Can you say the same?

The fields which Persinger deals with are huge compared to the field of the Earth. Also, the fields are not static as is the Earth's. The results of Persinger's studies were rather on the iffy side and not conclusive.

Just remember the old saying, you are whatever you say to me.

That would make you a hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I dont know its origin(the noise). I have wracked my brain for answers but nothing really fits. But the children Ive talked to hear it. About 4 of them. Age 2 to 12. Not a very good referral but a few adults hear it also. It is getting louder again. It sounds like a high frequency transmission,maybe radio waves, new sound weapon but it is decidedly unpleasant.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

If you're going to continue trying to force your views over others, and calling me names at that, then please understand my silence and refusal to respond to you, will not mean I'm accepting your gifts, for like Buddha asked of someone behaving horribly with him, if I don't accept your gift does it return to you? The man said yes, and so Buddha told him was giving his gift back in full.

I usually stand up for people who are being unfairly targeted, so don't think I should have to stand up for myself against crapola.

I'm not even sure which article you are against, the one with the info on magnetic field deficiency syndromes or the other language, which would take a translator and personally am curious myself what it translates into, stated it was from another site and shared the link, and am waiting to find out what it says, for had to take the other person's transaltion at face value.

However, whichever one you meant, Im not interested enough to actually ask you at this point. Since I found your posts outrageous.

Very grateful I don't think like you, and also that I don't treat others like that either.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I thought I`d tell you guys the stupid thing I did trying to stop this noise. At the time, I was convinced I had an implant in my brain and so I stuck two fairly powerful magnets to my temples. I dont suggest this as a remedy. It felt horrible. Scrambled brains.I cant even begin to describe the feeling. But sometimes it is so loud Ill try anything to stop it but I would never commit suicide. just stick two magnets to my head---- ho-ho-hee-hee---

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

As we can see from the first link there is at best correlation. It has been noted that one of the problems is the infrequency of suicides leads to noise in the data and hence spurious results. There are few studies in this area which can be seen by using the citation links.

More importantly, my objections to the original link are:
1. Solar winds are not fatal to like on Earth. None of the links address that claim.
2. NASA does not place magnets in space suits or in space vehicles for the purposes of humans. None of the links address that issue.
3. The Earth's magnetic field is not essential to life. None of the links address that issue.
4. Wearing magnetic jewelry creates fields much stronger than the Earths and does not provide a health benefit. None of the links address that issue.

If you want to discuss a different issue fine. As I stated above these issues have correlations and no one has shown a causation.

You toss in Dr Phillpott who promotes magnets that his wife sells.

Some of the rubbish claims made by people like Phillpott are listed here:
www.csicop.org...

Are all claims rubbish? No. The effects are being studied by real scientists and much of their work is tentative such as the Baylor pain study.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

There is always great resentful it seems when being shown to be promoting hoaxes such as magnetic deficiency syndrome.

The idea that the magic of magnets could be helpful is old and has been around since Benjamin Franklin exposed Mesmer and his magnets as being bunkum. There are plenty of people still out there like Phillpott that are selling magnetics as therapy.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Have you considered a check up for tinnitus? It's not a rare condition. Many people have it to varying degrees.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This thread gets bumped alot. Its a really good thread so its all good in the end.

One thing I notice is the types of topics that I call flags, they get debates with some fossil fuel types. I'm starting to think there must be something they don't want people clued into with regards to nibiru or space threats, or pole shifts, and magnetic fields, or Telsa and Keely and the real science. Where there is smoke there is fire, I always post, most literally at that, since I've posted that alot.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

One thing I notice is the types of topics that I call flags, they get debates with some fossil fuel types. I'm starting to think there must be something they don't want people clued into with regards to nibiru or space threats, or pole shifts, and magnetic fields, or Telsa and Keely and the real science. Where there is smoke there is fire, I always post, most literally at that, since I've posted that alot.

1. Nibiru is a fictional planet invented by the well known hoaxer Sitchin
2. Pole shifts are impossible
3. Magnetic fields exist and have been exploited by charlatans to dupe the gullible
4. You mention Tesla yet fail to show where he has a different science

There is a belief among the gullible that if enough horse crap is heaped up there must be a diamond in there. No, it's just a bigger pile of horse crap.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

I thought I`d tell you guys the stupid thing I did trying to stop this noise. At the time, I was convinced I had an implant in my brain and so I stuck two fairly powerful magnets to my temples. I dont suggest this as a remedy. It felt horrible. Scrambled brains.I cant even begin to describe the feeling. But sometimes it is so loud Ill try anything to stop it but I would never commit suicide. just stick two magnets to my head---- ho-ho-hee-hee---

Actually simple solution is ask for it to be toned down it isn't as hard as you think.
All one has to do is just simply ask.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join