It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
10 minutes ago I went to hang some wet clothes and this feeling hit me. Well it more of swooped me like a wave in a total of 3 waves. It was not the usual meh something about to happen, this was on a whole new level this was a giant "HOLY CRAP !!!". After the 3rd final wave my hands began to burn and I mean burn like hell they were bright red. So guys all I can say is in whatever area you may be stay safe.

Also did anyone else feel this disturbance ?
I highly doubt I was the only one

Interesting indeed. Those waves that you speak of I receive every single month (for the past 5 months or so), but did not want to talk about it.
Last wave - this Sunday - hit me so hard I could not move for more then 15 min. I actually found a good way how to get it "through me" much faster. I always get this kind of aftereffect for several hours, but not this time. Try to breath really hard, that helped me a lot.

EDIT: This is is almost the same feeling I get The Magicians Apprentice!

I been meditating actually and lately working with raising my physical body vibration to match my energy body. End result I was buzzing all over and I had a flash of a pure crystal like tear drop shaped object. It was so pure, calm and relaxing, I do not want to call it the human soul but hell this was very interesting. Also I am buzzing all over right now like a busy little bee, my temporal lobes are pulsating a bit and I am hearing a high pitched tone.

Those vibrations are pure Love!
Who knows, maybe that "21 December shift" did not happen yet.

edit on 13-3-2013 by Izak4K because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by Izak4K because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Wow. Were did you get all those emoticons? I had no idea that you could simply toss in your own like that. This board has become a brand new place for me!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
"something is coming", could you be more vague? geeez. what's coming? where's the proof? surely you can't expect me to put my faith in someone who doesn't even know what to expect...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I too, have felt that something is looming on the horizon. For the past few days, I have felt a very strong pull towards Mt. Shasta in California, and it has been popping up in ways that are far too unusual to be a mere coincidence. Also, I'm well aware of the history of Mt. Shasta and Telos. Anyone else experiencing this?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Something unexplainable seems to be going on. I have been out of sorts for a few days now. I also have been awake for 36 hours now and I still have energy. My mind just will not give up and let me sleep. I have also had higher than normal anxiety for a few days as well. I cannot pinpoint where it could be coming from either. I do think something big is going to happen or begin this year. I also believe things are going to get much worse, but ultimitly we will come out the other side better than we are now. Anyways, just my opinion on the matter.

ETA: for some reason I have felt drawn to re-educate myself with the New Madrid fault zone and the mega quakes that happened in the 1800s. It just seems thaqt one is overdue. I will be watching my animals closely as they are ussually good indicators of something about to happen.
edit on 13/3/13 by usmc0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Mass Hysteria.
There have been several threads along the same lines. Nothing ever comes from it.

Check your diet. You ahve been eating poorly all winter.
Time change. You lost an hours sleep.
Winter blues. You have been couped up for 3 months.

Get over it. There is no force.
Go back to believing in Nibiru. At least we have pictures. Ha Ha Ha

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11

Originally posted by bastet11
I woke up yesterday knowing something was coming. A 4.7 struck an hour later, but I have continued to feel the impending sense of something not right.. In a BIG way.
Plus half the people around me have lost their collective minds.

Yeh I been having that occur lately too almost as if people around you are getting chaotic out of nowhere and angry at one another over the littlest things. The odd surprising thing is that it's happening anywhere I go with friends or family, this is becoming quiet an interesting occurrence

Yes, I agree. Fighting nonstop, squabbling over the weirdest things imaginable! Even my animals are feeling it.
In public places, people distracted, angry or completely out to lunch..
It makes me feel like a stranger in a strange land.

And don't even get me started on the now-daily synchronicities!!
edit on 13-3-2013 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

Have your pets been extremely lazy lately ?
Like they barely want to go outside and spend most of days sleeping now ?
I know it feels so odd I been quiet confused by what is happening.

Maybe we are in for a shift or a dimensional jump heck it sure feels that way. I also tend to be going in and out of sleep lately even during the day, it's like something is trying to pull me out and that is when I usually flash on something. Then I am just shoved right back in there

It's feels like a tug of war

I know I've had to sleep nearly 12 hours at times myself, been very very tired. But our two cats are frisking and play fighting and acting quite normal.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm going to guess that most of the folks in this thread that are "feeling stuff" were "feeling stuff" as the 12-21-2012 date was approaching too.

Y'know, this material phase of your human existence isn't designed to be tough. It's not designed to be significant either. In fact, there's no "design" behind any of it. It's a happy accident...well...at least for you it is. There's no master plan. There's no god or demon pulling strings. You can believe that every breeze that shakes a leaf at you is an omen, but that won't make any of those breezes any more than what they are - breezes.

You won the existential lottery as soon as you were born, and if you simply smile and find a way to enjoy being, then you'll be happy forever without any help or approval from anyone or anything. Stop giving your future away to someone else's imaginary hero-villain storybook narrative. That sort of thing can't possibly end well for you. Especially if you didn't write the story. The author of the story always ends up putting himself into the role of the hero, and these stories that you folks try your damnedest to act out weren't written by you. They were written centuries ago by men who wanted to be gods more that they wanted to be good men. They're the ones that you'll be worshiping in the end, and there's no way around it if you chase any one of the narratives that these bastards crafted.

You can be free, but no one can force you to be free. It's like fresh air. You have to be willing to inhale, and you have to actually move your diaphragm to allow that inhale to take place.

There's nothing incoming. Everything that's real and true has been right in front of you all along. It's time to let the overwrought dramas that those nasty old men invented to hoodwink the silly, ignorant people around them, finally tumble off into the past where they belong. That stuff had its place in human history. This is a new age. There's no place for it here anymore.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Something unexplainable seems to be going on. I have been out of sorts for a few days now. I also have been awake for 36 hours now and I still have energy. My mind just will not give up and let me sleep. I have also had higher than normal anxiety for a few days as well. I cannot pinpoint where it could be coming from either. I do think something big is going to happen or begin this year. I also believe things are going to get much worse, but ultimitly we will come out the other side better than we are now. Anyways, just my opinion on the matter.

ETA: for some reason I have felt drawn to re-educate myself with the New Madrid fault zone and the mega quakes that happened in the 1800s. It just seems thaqt one is overdue. I will be watching my animals closely as they are ussually good indicators of something about to happen.
edit on 13/3/13 by usmc0311 because: (no reason given)

I had the biggest Deja Vu when I just read your post.

I got a lot of questioning to do now , I hate it when this happen cause then I have to go through my writings

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Except this wasn't a happy accident. We were all there when earth was formed, however that was before the school was lowered and hijacked. There are infinite freqeuncy realms, and we're going higher. Do I know if its a real concrete thing now, and that there is no doom coming at all. Of course not, I empty my mind and hold love and always make positive goals and plans for the kids, which we're working on this year and the next. No better time to start family business, than the so called end of the world years, for we see a future, but I always slip into my soul memory and energy recognition mode, and can't put my feet firmly on Terra. For I see space cities in the sky, and layers that go higher....

We've all lived countless past lives, there is no accidents. Holograms, and that is what this reality is, are conscious creations.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'm having trouble sleeping for the past two weeks and feeling a need to increase my stock of food and water. Yesterday out of the blue I felt a need to go and get 50 gallons of water. My boyfriend thought I was crazy, but we drove to nearly every store in our tiny town and cleaned them out. I think it's important to follow intuition when it's that strong. I guess I'll see if I'm correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Year after year, month after month, these 'do/did you feel something' threads don't change much, do they? Still waiting, huh?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dano40
I too, have felt that something is looming on the horizon. For the past few days, I have felt a very strong pull towards Mt. Shasta in California, and it has been popping up in ways that are far too unusual to be a mere coincidence. Also, I'm well aware of the history of Mt. Shasta and Telos. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have a very dear old friend who took off to Mt Shasta in the early 70's. She received word in a vision that it would be a safe place for her to go, so she went. She has lived there since. I've heard of other people feeling a pull to Shasta too, but I haven't.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Interesting stuff, eh? Anyway, I've been feeling an increasing sense of some impending something. Nothing specific, but it's almost here whatever it is.

I have been having the same feeling over the last two years. It appears many of us are.
edit on 13-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa

I'm having trouble sleeping for the past two weeks and feeling a need to increase my stock of food and water. Yesterday out of the blue I felt a need to go and get 50 gallons of water. My boyfriend thought I was crazy, but we drove to nearly every store in our tiny town and cleaned them out. I think it's important to follow intuition when it's that strong. I guess I'll see if I'm correct.

Meh I was told not to panic and have faith in whatever it is that is going on

Crazy I know

It's almost as crazy as seeing ascended masters in a ray of sunlight

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarahlm
I've had this feeling too for about 18 months - 2 years. I thought December 2012 was it coming to a head, but it did nothing and the feeling got stronger.

I never felt like anything was going to happen in 2012. I felt absolutely nothing as Dec 2012 approached, however I do feel quite restless in 2013. This restless feeling started after we left February behind. It's an urgent need to get things together, like a "gathering" type of energy the way a new mother "nests" before the baby comes.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I would like to run a meditation based test to see what results you guys get and maybe even zero in on the source of this phenomenon. Any of you keen to give it a go ?
edit on 13-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Except this wasn't a happy accident. We were all there when earth was formed, however that was before the school was lowered and hijacked. There are infinite freqeuncy realms, and we're going higher. Do I know if its a real concrete thing now, and that there is no doom coming at all. Of course not, I empty my mind and hold love and always make positive goals and plans for the kids, which we're working on this year and the next. No better time to start family business, than the so called end of the world years, for we see a future, but I always slip into my soul memory and energy recognition mode, and can't put my feet firmly on Terra. For I see space cities in the sky, and layers that go higher....

We've all lived countless past lives, there is no accidents. Holograms, and that is what this reality is, are conscious creations.

A newer version of an old narrative, but still, your story belongs to someone else. Good luck with it. I hope they assign you good duty, because you'll belong to the author(s) of that narrative when all is said and done. I hope they're nice people.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I'm going to guess that most of the folks in this thread that are "feeling stuff" were "feeling stuff" as the 12-21-2012 date was approaching too.

I wonder what they learned from that mistake?

I think if we look at the track record of intuition based predictions, we'll always see that not a single one in history has come true. But these folk are not all daft, for nowadays they no longer predict what is coming, but they predict that something is coming. Of course something is coming; it's called tomorrow.

These seers will likely force themselves to harbour this "feeling" until something substantial enough does happen, which is when they'll jump out saying their predictions were true. How convenient.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Truth belongs to everyone. And soul memories are the real gold to me. We know everyone here. We have soul families/soul mates, but everyone is family. When I try to find analogies, I keep seeing work stations, all over the place, moving from one to the other, goal the next level, its Love and Growing up that counts.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join