It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
10 minutes ago I went to hang some wet clothes and this feeling hit me. Well it more of swooped me like a wave in a total of 3 waves. It was not the usual meh something about to happen, this was on a whole new level this was a giant "HOLY CRAP !!!". After the 3rd final wave my hands began to burn and I mean burn like hell they were bright red. So guys all I can say is in whatever area you may be stay safe.

Also did anyone else feel this disturbance ?
I highly doubt I was the only one

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I started feeling it yesterday. I have had that feeling off and on for the last two years, but yesterday it started again. I woke up last night thinking about it, whatever it may be, but something is coming. Yours sounds like it hit you pretty hard. Stay safe.
love, heather

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I felt nothing.
The last time I felt a ripple was the day that the Oklahoma City Bombing occurred.

I think my 'silver cord' has lost it's shine.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I felt nothing.
The last time I felt a ripple was the day that the Oklahoma City Bombing occurred.

Silver cord

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Here's a link.
Wikipedia: The Silver Cord

The silver cord is a link. My life has been troubled lately, I think my cord is a bit tarnished.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I did not feel the wave like I've felt before (namely in 2008 & 2009) but I did notice something strange yesterday evening. After months of preparing to buy the house I've been renting, I suddenly had a panicky feeling that we should not buy our house in October, but rather try to find some sort of house "kit" and get the hell out of the burbs and into the mountains. I know it sounds dumb, but it was so strong I actually started looking at land and these freaking house kits. It wasn't a panicky feeling like not wanting to commit to buying a house, cold feet, or anything like that, it was more like a safety issue to get the hell out of town. I'm in Colorado, between Denver and the Springs.

I forgot to add:

I don't know if anyone else gets the little "number messages" (i.e., 444, 1111, 333) like I do, but with each set of numbers repeating constantly is a different message or feeling. Back to seeing 911 119, which also seems to be a message of something not good happening. Could be personal, could be on a bigger scale, but I've been seeing it for a little over a week straight now.
edit on 12-3-2013 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by butcherguy

I felt nothing.

Silver cord

The astral cord. Its even mentioned in the bible in ecclesiastes. When severed you don't wait for the judgement day but go to Goodness/God.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7
Before the silver cord is loosed, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't have the force or panic feeling. Have the "hold safety over the area and feel peace in it" serve and protect feeling. I had direct guidance to fear no area, but anchor in a strong belief and visions of peace and healing, with all safe and uplifted. It seems to me that is the job we're here to do.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This post made me think of this song;

Lyrics

Lately, I have been feeling like the whole world is on stand-by for something BIG. Nobody can pinpoint it but almost everyone I talk to can feel this "force" so to speak.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Simple English please its 11:11pm I am not rested enough for the puzzle code

edit on Wed Mar 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Interesting stuff, eh? Anyway, I've been feeling an increasing sense of some impending something. Nothing specific, but it's almost here whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

I forgot to add:

I don't know if anyone else gets the little "number messages" (i.e., 444, 1111, 333) like I do, but with each set of numbers repeating constantly is a different message or feeling. Back to seeing 911 119, which also seems to be a message of something not good happening. Could be personal, could be on a bigger scale, but I've been seeing it for a little over a week straight now.
edit on 12-3-2013 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

Seen a lot of 1111, 1212, 111 and lots more kinda funny and interesting.
Also this phenomenon has been ramped up lately and I mean very ramped up people all over the world are seeing it. I think it has something to do with us entering the new 26000 year cycle that is about to start. So this is very very intriguing and at the same time confusing.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Interesting stuff, eh? Anyway, I've been feeling an increasing sense of some impending something. Nothing specific, but it's almost here whatever it is.

All I was given aware of is a few things.

1. Mass et disclosure armadas of ships flying in.

2. An upgrade dimensional energy jump of Earth into Eden like state.

3. Graduation of the Earth School.

a few other things but I would rather focus on the positive.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Like others have been saying... I think the interpretation of the Mayan calendar may have been a year off. I expect this year to be what everyone thought last year was supposed to be. Are you feeling the same way?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Growing can be traumatic. There is always fear in this world. So, if you want to grow and learn what you see, you have to be calm. The easiest way to achieve serenity in your mind is to sit down and let your problems float away: Meditation. Get your inner strength ready so your inner demons can't hurt you. That is the path to seeing things as they trully are. Then you can listen. Because for one person there is change that can be problematic to deal with. For the world, there is a screaming choir of voices experiencing different things. You have to be enough focused to listen to what's being said, not just that people are talking. Meditation is the key. Some things requires your absolute focus that can only be achieved thru venturing into the depths of your mind.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Like others have been saying... I think the interpretation of the Mayan calendar may have been a year off. I expect this year to be what everyone thought last year was supposed to be. Are you feeling the same way?

Yes I was made aware of this fact by several contacts.

Another wave just hit and I am trying to locate it or pin point it some how. It's all over I can not trace it man and I am becoming very confused it as if the whole world and a giant area around the Earth. Yet at the same time something almost as if whispering saying " do not panic and that its necessary change"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Agreed. My feeling is one of wherever you are now, you are, because prep time is over, kind of like the let the chips fall where they may kind of thing, if that makes sense. Very little wiggle room left.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
Growing can be traumatic. There is always fear in this world. So, if you want to grow and learn what you see, you have to be calm. The easiest way to achieve serenity in your mind is to sit down and let your problems float away: Meditation. Get your inner strength ready so your inner demons can't hurt you. That is the path to seeing things as they trully are. Then you can listen. Because for one person there is change that can be problematic to deal with. For the world, there is a screaming choir of voices experiencing different things. You have to be enough focused to listen to what's being said, not just that people are talking. Meditation is the key. Some things requires your absolute focus that can only be achieved thru venturing into the depths of your mind.

I been meditating actually and lately working with raising my physical body vibration to match my energy body. End result I was buzzing all over and I had a flash of a pure crystal like tear drop shaped object. It was so pure, calm and relaxing, I do not want to call it the human soul but hell this was very interesting.

Also I am buzzing all over right now like a busy little bee, my temporal lobes are pulsating a bit and I am hearing a high pitched tone.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

For instance, regarding 2013 as the end of the mayan calendar:

click thumbnail for full size image
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join