It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

These seers will likely force themselves to harbour this "feeling" until something substantial enough does happen, which is when they'll jump out saying their predictions were true. How convenient.

Or tragic.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I have felt the urge to step up my prepping as well. I have also felt an overwhelming urge to become as self sufficient as possible; huge heirloom garden, a garden specifically for animal feed, more livestock, etc.

These feelings are directly tied to the feeling 'of something looming', for me at least.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You can give this exercise a go it is a sleep based exercise

Precognition, Dreams and Deja Boo

Title speaks for itself and a picture is worth a thousand words, thus we will begin our journey in dream land.
Everyone dreams and even if you don't I'm sorry to disappoint you but you actually are. After some time of experiencing the supernatural I began to grasp some understanding of Dreams, Deja Boo (I will get to it later why I call it Deja Boo) and precognition it mostly occurs during the time you sleep. Rather an interesting subject if you ask me.

Most leading psychologists say that dreams and I quote:

Dreams are frivolous manifestations of the subconscious,reflecting basic occurrences of our daily experiences.

Most leading scientist say that Deja Vu and I quote:

Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe seizure

Unfortunately this is not the case and well we are getting it very very very WRONG !

You see dreams are a door to your subconscious it is a level we still will not grasp fully for quiet sometime but I do hope it will begin to develop soon. As it seems more and more people are becoming aware of the unknown and waking up the the truth of the world. In a dream you are given a setting, an event and an ending result of the event. But due to certain influences you will forget most of the dream and only retrace a few glimpse memories of the events transpiring. Basically putting it in the most simple point dreams are an upload of information that one receives from an outside source via Spiritual Guide, Out Of Body Experience, Subconscious Higher State You or any other source that you want to call upon or label. Anyway that is not that important now what I am going to share with you might sound rather odd.

You know when you wake up and you get that sudden sting from the sunlight in your room on your eyes ?

Well of-course you do we all do and now this is where you should ask yourself:
Why is it that before you wake up you remember your whole dream and as soon as the light hits even if you have curtains you still forget most of it ?

Kinda funny isn't it ? Not many people think about this and I have to say that the sun is like a big old

Yup a Big Old Neuralizer

But... there is a way you can cheat around it
and I am going to share this with you, cause I think it would rather be an interesting experience.

Things you will need:
1. A sketch book.
2. A pencil preferably one that you can clip onto the sketch book for easy ability of retrieval and use.
3. A sleeping mask - Make sure it is comfortable and the light does not seep through the material or around the edges when you wake up.
4. An ipod or any other device that can play music.

Steps To Take:

1. Each night before bed for 5 minutes sit down and listen to any song that would be very relaxing and uplifting. Remember each individual has their own fitting song that relaxes them and uplifts them, during this moment sit on your bed in any way that is comfortable for you. After you listen to the song 2-3 times while remaining in a relaxed state, slowly slip under your sheets put the music player to the side on the night stand or floor.

2.Then drift off to sleep make sure you have your sleeping mask on securely to avoid it slipping off during sleep. However, before you do drift off to sleep move your hands in a repeated motion, bringing your hands from your centre (belly button area) to your chest taking a deep breath in. Then on your breath out bring your arms down . Repeat this step 10-11 times or as many as you wish until you feel very calm and relaxed. At this stage you can drift off to sleep.
To better understand what I mean the hand movement is use in tai chi here is a video of the hand movement:

The correct movement is from 0:15 seconds into the video to 0:21 seconds, you do not have to have your hands far out while lying down in your bed they can be closer to your body.

3.After finally drifting off to sleep and waking up with the occurring dream. Do not take off your sleeping mask grab your sketch book and pencil now begin to write down all the details you remember.

The 4 fundamental W's come into play: What, When, Where and Who remember DO NOT take off your sleeping mask as we are avoiding the zap of sunlight. Sure you might have the writing all squiggly and un-neat but that is not the goal we are trying to achieve.

4.After writing down everything you can recall make sure to set the image of any important objects into your head. As you may want to sketch them down once you take the sleeping mask off, try to avoid falling back into sleep while you are writing the details down with the sleeping mask on.

After a few weeks or a month maybe two you will have enough log entries in your sketch book. The aim of this experiment is not to only train your subconscious, but most importantly to get you to a total recall state of mind after a night sleep or a nap.

Now after several entries and experiences you will begin to experience a bit more deja vu then usual. However, once you experience a deja vu go back to your sketch book and look up the cunning big similarities of the events in your dream and the deja vu you just experienced. Congratulations you now grasp the concept of the truth about dreams, deja vu and precognition !!

Thus now you can grasp the concept of why I call it Deja Boo
as all surprises are now being revealed

You also now have to begin understanding the concept of time lines.
Specifically when your dreams show you of other peoples futures for example your friends or family members. You must now think about the possibilities and the outcome, then the consideration if a person does this, that or something else or follows the natural course. This is why I find many psychics hoaxers and scammers, the real ones know how much of a pain in the butt it is to allocate the correct timeline and outcome. It's very complex and hard to allocate the correct outcome among the other possibilities so you are lucky to even get a 30% success rate once the event occurs. Even with the highest as 50% you may get few of the fragments correct and the other parts of the event will be altered. You see the funny thing about the future is that it always changes and when you look at it that itself changes everything. So when you are shown a future event that event alone may be one of many other possibilities that could play out. However, it is always good to keep track of things and have the ability to have a heads up just in case

Practice makes it perfect and it is a lot of fun altering and changing things for the better if they are meant to play out for the worse. Due to the fact you will already know the outcome and thus can alter the details to your own suiting. However, you must also remember that:

Uncle Ben is right that With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility !

Well I hope it was an interesting read and also give this technique a go.

Regards
TMA

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

i particularly get 111, 444,555,666, and so forth I just thought I was tired. They seem to come in shifts along with this noise (((((((( high pitched) I feel an impending event much stronger at times than others.

You may want to check out the link and info on my post ... near bottom of pg 5. ~ JANA

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks OP for this informative thread.

I didn't realize so many others were having the same (or similar) experiences including 'number sequences.'

BTW, for members on this thread ... has anyone here who happened to check out the 'number sequences' website I recommended (bottom of page 5) found it to be helpful? JANA

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Is there any evidence to suggest the Mayans could have been slightly "off" ? I mean, if anything happens in the next few years that would link to what the Mayans suggested i'd say that was a pretty accurate prediction when looking at the bigger picture. Interested in what you have to say.

Where have you heard they or we have got the dates wrong
And what do you expect to happen?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Here and there on the internet. Just Google "mayan calendar ends in 2013" and you'll get results like this:

acelebrationofwomen.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

I ended up saving it on my bookmarks. I'd just had a "222" experience getting a drink at the refrigerator and was thinking about number sequences in result of Smyleegrl's thread along this line of "waiting/anticipating something is on the horizon." Anyhow, I was thinking about the thoughts of other posters when a thought popped in my head, "Turn around and look at the time. Well it was 222." Ha. ha. Love it when the universe starts to poke at me.

Anyhow, I'd already posted my first post to this thread but I hadn't realized yet that number sequences had also come up on this thread, and came upon you. So I followed your link and said, eh, what the heck, and I looked up 222 though the link you gave me...

This is the angel message:

The message of Angel Number 222 is that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term. Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved. Repeating Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.

So now, in relation to the post I posted in this thread - which is on page three. It sent me a big message. So yes. I found it very useful, the link. Thank you for posting it.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Oh! So if the entire world focused on peace and harmony, the world would manifest itself as a tulpa of paradise?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Is there any evidence to suggest the Mayans could have been slightly "off" ? I mean, if anything happens in the next few years that would link to what the Mayans suggested i'd say that was a pretty accurate prediction when looking at the bigger picture. Interested in what you have to say.

Where have you heard they or we have got the dates wrong
And what do you expect to happen?

What do you think the Mayans suggested? The only mention of 2012 in a long count date is mention of a ceremony to adorn the god of transitions. That's not a lot.

The connection tot he long count calendar is done by a correlation. The 2012 date is based on the GMT correlation. There are other correlations, but the GMT looks good.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The link makes no sense. The issue is that the 2012 date comes from the long count calendar and the link you offer switches to another calendar to obtain a date in 2013.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How about this one?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

For instance, regarding 2013 as the end of the mayan calendar:

click thumbnail for full size image
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link to post

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its the boogie man. he exists in the minds of some ATS people. He's real because aliens are too.. apparently... and fear of everything from where they live, to what they eat to the air they breathe.

Suicide might be the only option for some..!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I've been through this a million and one times. i know they didn't say the world was going to end. I'm not that dense. But i am right in thinking that it was the end of an age right? If that got debunked too, then forgive me, i forgot. 4 months ago now...
And thanks for the answer about the correlations.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The link makes no sense. The issue is that the 2012 date comes from the long count calendar and the link you offer switches to another calendar to obtain a date in 2013.

Hey there Stereologist and This_Is_Who_We_Are

The real question should be who really cares about when and where ?

If it is meant to be it shall be, there is no point of arguing about wrong or right. Cause lets admit if world was meant to end last year it would have ended or if it is meant to end this year it will end this year.

But. The biggest question what gives us the fact that Mayans were actually talking about destruction and not a process of advancement of Earth to a higher state of creation ?

Cause if we truly look at all religious texts and prophets through out history they all share the same end result. During all that predicted chaos at the end the world seems to have advanced and became more spiritually developed. So what I truly mean is "Should we really be focusing on the negativity of their visions or should we focus on the positivity of the end result ?"

Even the Mayans spoke of the destruction occurring at first and then suddenly an entering into what they called the "Golden Age". I seen a lot of chaos in the 20 years of my existence here on this marble we call home and it seems every time something bad goes down. The other side well whatever you wanna call it "Darkness and Light" the light always seems to push back on the darkness 10 folds. All this war and crayola occurring then suddenly breakthroughs in medicine, science and understanding of life is opening up 10 folds against the negative crap. One example of those is the huge breakthrough Japanese had in cloning with mice, now it will lead us into understanding and advancing further in genetics. So that means more cures and more development of advancing the human species even further.

Also many religions speak of the end and the truth that in reality-

No one knows when that day or hour will come

Due to the fact that every action of every individual alters the future and the timeline, so narrowing down the exact day or hour is a big headache. Any real person with real developed physiological abilities will tell you this - *From my above post*

This is why I find many psychics hoaxers and scammers, the real ones know how much of a pain in the butt it is to allocate the correct timeline and outcome. It's very complex and hard to allocate the correct outcome among the other possibilities so you are lucky to even get a 30% success rate once the event occurs. Even with the highest as 50% you may get few of the fragments correct and the other parts of the event will be altered. You see the funny thing about the future is that it always changes and when you look at it that itself changes everything.

So meh it is kinda silly to argue dates and times when in truth time does not really exist it is nothing more then a barrier you need to gradually climb over.

Anyway, So what are your thoughts before Earth advances would there be a period of turbulence ? Cause lets admit she is a pretty big plane to pilot and guide

edit on 13-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And also there is this. Anytime, in a duality school, there is a dark coding, a doom coding or anything really. Ie. a coding to Christmas to Saturn/Santa/Satan for example and their dark side "traps", or a dark code in scripture, anything low frequency, fear based, and some dark hats, rub their pudgy hands together gleefully, we've really trapped them now.

There is an equally, well(there is no equal sides here, so really imagine infinite abundant, infinite empowered people Positive Family side versus, scarsity, diminished enslaved beings in the winterland/pyramidal dark side, so the sides are Abundance or Scarsity) opposite reaction or side.

ie. That means. Christmas, is a time for Family of Light and Love to come in, and miracles and help. There are codes of Love and Light everywhere, all the traps are null and voided.

So with revelations/mayan and all that is negative. Think POSITIVE and see only the LOVE. For its the winner.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by wulff

Its a process of getting rid of the programming, and really lovign all people, and having experiences. Can feel energy, and have some psi moments.

But what I'm talking about is like this, the Tao, and the way of the Christ and Buddha, not that I am there by any means, see me as a struggling dandelion, in an ocean of infinite dandelions, though dandelions contain a secret, they're free (the profound starseed way that everyone is, equal but infinite parts of infinity, not the Beatles terrible song):

Adding this thread inspired by Bruce Lee, with no intention of hijacking this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

It is indeed our minds that are hijacked here, and the trials and suffering of those kept in third world and scarsity or in our slums, or even just the average housewife, or child, plugged into the negative spellcasting media and video games, its all heavy programming and with third world, so much trauma that doing this is very hard.

Nor is it meant to substitute action. But there are different levels of abilities and income. For some, their action is doing this, for they don't have any means of doing anything else. And everyone is infinitely empowered and have different soul contracts, lessons and guidance while here. We're to free our minds. Be water my friend.

As for me, I don't support any boxes, any credos on smiting, anything that the gnostic and brainwashed PTB believe in, and I've had some debates with a few of their followers now, any mystery school lies and distortions, anything that doesnt make sense. Any Higher Ups that put people in boxes without any common sense, where people's talents are wasted, making people who already believe in equality learn scarsity? Makes no sense. If we can't help and be empowered, when we get it, there is no reason to be here, its just a waste of time. I don't ever follow any path that I don't agree with, for it would be a crime against Love and All Souls to do so, we are free and meant to Love.

So what I am guided to is in the paths that I do agree with.

A few years ago, due to my attempts to see if we could pull in good, I kept picturing pink hearts in a stormy sky with black sheets moving over a dark pinkish storm sky. And after 20 minutes of resting came back to white and pink hearts everywhere. Upside down hearts, sideways hearts, abstracted hearts, clouds over the townhouses, over the reservation, everywhere. And I'll never ever forget that miracle.

Free your mind.

By the way, Bruce is Michael to me, fighting your inner dragon. Its never about harm, except that his way of the intercepting fist was perfect and a sign to us all. My oldest son explained it to me. It wasn't passive self defense, one by one, being overtaken. Nor was it aggressive offense, with karma. Instead, it was so insightful and forseeing the attacks, that it flowed to intercept most assertively. We all need to do this with our world.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I anted up and gave you the lone star for that beautiful post Unity_99. That's very telling of the mentality here. I happen to agree with your sentiments, and I hope you get to see this reply. Remain vigilant, because you are not alone here. We have it in us, and it doesn't take many like us to realize our vision and complete the mission we came here to do. Actually I can handle this one by myself, but if I have some help, then that's all the better.

Being here now holding center and living from the heart. That's what it's all about. Let the thugs jump up and down and kick and scream. Love them. Although we are separated by 1000's of miles, our hearts beat as one. There is no force on this earth that can stop it.

Much love to you.
edit on 13/3/2013 by htapath because: like I felt a disturbance and stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Thank you, got the message and happy that there are like minds. Sort of feel the mission, feel directly pulled along on, and when one door closes, the next one opens, and the last big leap was Bruce Lee, knew I was being handed this.

Much Love in return. I feel that if that frequency is put out, around us, there is a response, in fact was told that this is an anchor for Love and Goodness to operate through, any time people start to strive to purify, drop the facade of this world, the programming, starts to strip off the tarnish, to Love again, and does what they can to be aware of those around them and what they can do, this brings the Good in. Though the Good can come in anyway, we're still the ones trying to reach the next step, to grow up and become like unto our Family.

When we put that into the collective consciousness, the grid, others have access to the way and can begin to choose it.

They've done studies, where a group of people independently solved a puzzle in various locations and how long it took. Then (without sharing this information), did the studies again, with groups and found they solved it faster.

I don't believe doom can overcome everyones positive frequencies either.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

this is my 1st reply to any thread. I feel compelled to respond here. I've been having 'odd' feeling of impending doom. Not personal, but on a national or even global scale lately. I am also seeing the numbers patterns multiple times a day. But this feeling that something is about to happen has me on edge, constantly. I'm glad that I'm not alone in feeling like this. I guess. Stay alert, and be safe✌

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes anchors and conduits we are. I've adopted the hermit lifestyle, although that' was not my intentions. Circumstances that were created in the open book that is my life put me here. This has resulted in having more time to focus on staying in the moment without distractions.

I must be doing something right since they've been chemtrailing (they don't exist right?) directly over head for the past few days. Smiling and waving at them just in case they're taking pictures seems like the right thing to do.
Chemtrail pilots need loving too.

This is a learning experience for all involved. Let's make the family proud, shall we? May the force be with us!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join