It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by undo
your hands turning red sounds like a physiological reaction to something that is effecting your nervous system in a way that doesn't sound healthy.
do me a favor and detox if you can afford it. pay particular attention to detoxing your lymphatic system.

I do it from time to time just to get the crap out of my system. So no I doubt it is that also I am very healthy have check ups with my GP. Which I think takes out anything that is physiological due to the fact my last check up was 2 days ago.

well i'm concerned with global pollution, particularly circulating high energy radioactive particles that have been in the jet stream for awhile now. if a heavy batch of them whooshed thru your vicinity, you would have various physiological symptoms, after all, they are constantly emitting particles. a bit of iodine wouldn't hurt, although i don't know how effective it is as a treatment, after the fact. i'm also wondering what effects cern is having on the planet, and the high energy giant magnet in the southern usa. always good to follow up major physiological responses, with a round of detox. doesn't have to be a major detox. perhaps some antioxidants.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

I agree and tried so hard to meditate last night. I fell asleep for a whopping 2 hours and tried again this morning. Have been seeing 11:11 a lot and 444 with vivid weird dreams and a crazy unsettling feeling that I cannot describe. Am 45 and have never had this before. I don't like it. I actually wish more than anything I could either quiet it or go more deeply to understand it. Any further ideas for people who have a hard time meditating? I think this "astral cord" is attempting to work yet I'm not quite tuning in?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Something odd happened to me tonight, lol, let me add to this speculation. :-P

I was sitting in bed with the baby and I heard a beep, like you might hear when something is low on battery, or when you leave some refrigerators open too long. It was one short pulse.

The creepy part -- it felt like it came from within or extremely close to my head. I had nothing electronic in the area, and I don't really have anything that beeps like that. I looked up and down, there was nothing there, and I'm pretty sure I'm not having a stroke or anything.

Doom!?!? Heh.

Naw not doom great change I believe. So you had an internal alarm go off this is interesting

Hehe. Maybe I was too close to an epiphany we're not meant to know. Remotely reset? :-P

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I was sitting in bed with the baby and I heard a beep, like you might hear when something is low on battery, or when you leave some refrigerators open too long. It was one short pulse.

The creepy part -- it felt like it came from within or extremely close to my head. I had nothing electronic in the area, and I don't really have anything that beeps like that. I looked up and down, there was nothing there, and I'm pretty sure I'm not having a stroke or anything.

Doom!?!? Heh.

Naw not doom great change I believe. So you had an internal alarm go off this is interesting

Hehe. Maybe I was too close to an epiphany we're not meant to know. Remotely reset? :-P

i don't think there's anything we are not supposed to know, only the limitations of our brains causes issues. well that, and the fact that if people shared information of that magnitude with people who didn't want to know, it might cause some serious problems for you as an individual. and that may be a major factor. knowing something and being able to share what you know is a human predilection. not being able to share is like money burning a hole in your pocket.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

your hands turning red sounds like a physiological reaction to something that is effecting your nervous system in a way that doesn't sound healthy.
do me a favor and detox if you can afford it. pay particular attention to detoxing your lymphatic system.

With regard to health and detox I must wonder if there is something poisonous in the air (from Japan fallout maybe) that is messing with the nervous system. It could certainly have something to do with increased intuition (brain and nervous system are one). Good thought. Detox and only organic

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

With regard to health and detox I must wonder if there is something poisonous in the air (from Japan fallout maybe) that is messing with the nervous system. It could certainly have something to do with increased intuition (brain and nervous system are one). Good thought. Detox and only organic

and it could interfer with normal functions as well, to the point where the person begins exhibiting psychoses. there's a fine line between genius and insanity, and there's also a fine line between real intuition and chemically induced hallucination. even some chemically induced hallucinations border on spiritual experience (thinning of the veil perhaps), but we aren't meant to damage our brains in order to be enlightened as it were.

here's a list of some healthy, natural ways to detox for any who are interested (warning: if you're allergic to any foods and they appear on this list, don't eat them. also if you have health issues, such as diabetes, be careful to monitor glucose when eating fruits or honey), and as with anything, moderation is best

good foods:

apples
apple cider vinegar
oatmeal
green tea
local honey (where available)
citrus fruits
coconuts
barley

note--i would avoid fish from the sea atm. just go with farm raised fish.

useful spices

turmeric
cumin
black cumin

some useful antioxidants are:

alpha lipoic acid
grape seed extract

for nerve repair:

methyl b-12 (has to be methyl form of b-12 not just normal b-12 but methyl b-12. about 5000mcg (that's micrograms not milligrams) every 3 days. follow the dosage on the bottle, preferably.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

12/21/12, I look at it like a the countdown to the super bowl. You reach that date and then it's "Game On". I am just hoping that the Mayan meant that and not "Game Over"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I have been getting 11:11 prompts for nearly two years now. Everywhere, it really wants me to know it's there. I was blown away that other people were actually experiencing this as well. It always had this important feeling every time it happened. But the last few months it has been 111 that will not leave me alone. I just wish I knew what the hell it is, as I'm sure you know. Also, I felt a major disturbance in 2007. It made me feel sadness, really weird..

Today it feels much stronger than 07'....it's almost here, I know you all feel it too....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I also started not long ago a thread in Metaphysics and how to develop your gifts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Gonna post a meditation guide on it today. But it has 1 great sleep/night time exercise for many try out sense most of you guys are posting about night time activity.

Enjoy, also I feel very drained today can not explain why just so so tired.

My sleep after yesterdays experience was very odd I was sleeping yet in a state of feeling almost as if I was not sleeping. Very very light sleep hm this is becoming very interesting and exciting

Yet sucks that I feel so tired blargh

edit on 12-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer

I have been getting 11:11 prompts for nearly two years now. Everywhere, it really wants me to know it's there. I was blown away that other people were actually experiencing this as well. It always had this important feeling every time it happened. But the last few months it has been 111 that will not leave me alone. I just wish I knew what the hell it is, as I'm sure you know. Also, I felt a major disturbance in 2007. It made me feel sadness, really weird..

Today it feels much stronger than 07'....it's almost here, I know you all feel it too....

Rusty we all feel it man
it's like an itch you can not scratch.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
A fine offering and I'm obliged to bump. HAD to get through all the posts first:
this one is hitting me up close and personally as well. For what it's worth I
was listening to an (for anonymity's sake) internet radio show earlier tonight
accomodating an occult scholar. he gave me an insight that slammed in nicely
with everything ringing through this thread, the unraveling.
It truly is the first ideology of evil to serve itself first, and all who support it. For
that reason alone and with more manifest and overt evil all the time; there is
uncertainty where and when the next shoe's going to drop. It's because there's
so much of this negative free force pounding around randomly and with individual
self-serving action alone that unpredicability is normal now.
But the last couple of days is agreeably different, in the glob of ugly force seeming
to actually run out of steam. It's almost like IT's pushing itself away from the table
because (it's FULL)? I have no idea about that-- but I know the people who care
about me, although more distant in all this, still care and say they also somehow
know something big is popping soon. Maybe we shouldn't know what it is or even
speculate.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Doom!?!? Heh.

i don't think there's anything we are not supposed to know, only the limitations of our brains causes issues. well that, and the fact that if people shared information of that magnitude with people who didn't want to know, it might cause some serious problems for you as an individual. and that may be a major factor. knowing something and being able to share what you know is a human predilection. not being able to share is like money burning a hole in your pocket.

I agree 100%. Was just joking. Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie
A fine offering and I'm obliged to bump. HAD to get through all the posts first:
this one is hitting me up close and personally as well. For what it's worth I
was listening to an (for anonymity's sake) internet radio show earlier tonight
accomodating an occult scholar. he gave me an insight that slammed in nicely
with everything ringing through this thread, the unraveling.
It truly is the first ideology of evil to serve itself first, and all who support it. For
that reason alone and with more manifest and overt evil all the time; there is
uncertainty where and when the next shoe's going to drop. It's because there's
so much of this negative free force pounding around randomly and with individual
self-serving action alone that unpredicability is normal now.
But the last couple of days is agreeably different, in the glob of ugly force seeming
to actually run out of steam. It's almost like IT's pushing itself away from the table
because (it's FULL)? I have no idea about that-- but I know the people who care
about me, although more distant in all this, still care and say they also somehow
know something big is popping soon. Maybe we shouldn't know what it is or even
speculate.

I actually try to push past the barrier of limitations nothing should be hidden. But meh you could be right and yet at the same time I think we should be permitted to know be prepared.

Atlantians were alerted to the impending comet that hit them so why shouldn't we ?

Well sure you can say do we deserve it ? But all I can say think of the children man the children *Runs around the room with hands in the air screaming*

edit on 12-3-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Editing is a process of giving a deeper thought into the subject matter

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The reason you feel a disturbance is encompassed in..... "Who is John Galt?"

Find out on 3-22-2013.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeScroll
The reason you feel a disturbance is encompassed in..... "Who is John Galt?"

Find out on 3-22-2013.

Huh ?
so 8 more days to wait what a party pooper
but I guess patience is of import

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

and it could interfer with normal functions as well, to the point where the person begins exhibiting psychoses. there's a fine line between genius and insanity, and there's also a fine line between real intuition and chemically induced hallucination. even some chemically induced hallucinations border on spiritual experience (thinning of the veil perhaps), but we aren't meant to damage our brains in order to be enlightened as it were.

here's a list of some healthy, natural ways to detox for any who are interested (warning: if you're allergic to any foods and they appear on this list, don't eat them. also if you have health issues, such as diabetes, be careful to monitor glucose when eating fruits or honey), and as with anything, moderation is best

good foods:

apples
apple cider vinegar
oatmeal
green tea
local honey (where available)
citrus fruits
coconuts
barley

note--i would avoid fish from the sea atm. just go with farm raised fish.

useful spices

turmeric
cumin
black cumin

some useful antioxidants are:

alpha lipoic acid
grape seed extract

for nerve repair:

methyl b-12 (has to be methyl form of b-12 not just normal b-12 but methyl b-12. about 5000mcg (that's micrograms not milligrams) every 3 days. follow the dosage on the bottle, preferably.

Thank you for all of this. If nothing else it may help with sleep (I'm sleeping horribly for some reason) and perhaps more clarity. I wish there was a doc to check radiation levels in people as a random thing. If I asked for this they would put me away. But I do think radiation in the air has at least a part to play. Doesn't explain everything (I don't think) but it has to be in us at higher levels. We're too close to Japan for it not to be (share an ocean at minimum). By the way - I'm an idiot since I always ask for my salmon and other fish "non farmed". Sadly I will take your advice and eat the farmed for awhile. Thought I was being healthy!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

The highlighted lyrics are specifically in response to your post and are equally as important as the rest. I highly recommend listening to this concept album performed in it's seamless entirety by Todd Rundgren, "a wizard, a true star"...

"Worldwide Epiphany" "Proactivity" and "No World Order"
Written, Produced and Performed by Todd Rundgren
From his 1993 CD titled "No World Order"

Worldwide Epiphany

Worldwide epiphany
Worldwide epiphany, epiphany

Down in the lowlands to the top of the hill
Don't know what's comin', but we know that it will
Blind in Benares, deaf and dumb in LA
Hiding in Africa, but nobody gets away

Give it up one more time for the king of soul
Let the good times roll, bring it on, bring it on
Dusk 'til dawn, the landlady's gone
Send the bill to the government, pack it in cement

Babies and bachelors, fishes, cabbages, and queens
Can't hear it comin', but we know what it means
Boats upon the ocean, every plane in the air
Never know just how or when, but we always know where

Take it from the ground up, this is the last roundup
You can't win, and you can't break even
You can't be leavin' the game anyway
You've got to stay 'cause we came to play

It's a new gene, a new wavelength, or maybe it's a virus
Put the fire in us and inspire us
To trust and lust for the good life
And all that is required of us

Turn to the headline news as if we had a right to choose
To have no views as the rocket's red glare pollutes the air,
And we swear that it can't happen here
And we'll never be there

We got the right to know, which means
We got the right to misunderstand
And slant the plan to help our hand and man
They call it a culture, but it sucks you in like quicksand

Killer bees finally make it to Tokyo
Juliet never made it with Romeo
But check out the video later
Terminator III's gonna preview the next fifty years or so

Proactivity

My new fashion is the ultimate reaction
Proactivity, proactivity yeah
No more waiting for what fate may be creating
Keepin' an eye on that karma goin' by
Ever ready and my gaze is rock steady
Proactivity for me, proactivity yeah

Wake up and face the animal in you
The frightened lizard that wants to win you
That wants the madness to continue
Screwed into every sinew

Go on pretending you don't know the ending
All the things that you weren't intending
But your broadcast continued sending
Now you're just hoping to blend in

I can't digs it, no one else is gonna fix it
Proactivity for me, proactivity yeah
Air keeps stinkin' while we sit here thinkin'
No activity, proactivity yeah
Keep on fakin', it's a fake world you're makin'
Crash test dummies never saw it comin'
Inactivity, proactivity yeah

Look who's talkin', the last believer
I'm the one who was happy with neither
The last to come and the first to leave it
I tossed my faith in the river

My mistake, my philosophy busted
I watched my future become encrusted
I had a dream, but I refused to trust it
Now I've finally sussed it

No World Order

Let me tell you 'bout the new world order
Not the kind to make you run for the border
It's a new religion wrapped in a revolution
With a proven solution for your mental pollution

Don't let no one tell you that god ain't got a sense of humor
Someone said he's pissed off, but that was just a rumor
I know he's laughin' when the preacher starts to scream about
How trippin' is evil, and sex is unclean

Cars and gold bars and chains and diamond rings
These are the symbols, we want the real things
Peace in the soul and a natural insight
Things that please the mind and make the body feel right

Nature wants your life to go on long and on strong
To have children and show them where you went wrong
So if your life style leads you into hell or into prison
Wake up and listen, this is what you're missing

Free will, we can't seem to get our fill
We are beggers, we are choosers drunk on a lack of power
I believe in understanding, I've got to know where we're landing
I'm takin' my survey now, hands up if you're with me
Do you want different choices? Can't hear the quiet voices
Got to dim all the lights, turn down the volume
Put on a little more forgiveness, who's gonna be my witness?
If we must endure this trial, someone is bound to touch us

Do you want more sex, more comforting
A little more foreplay and afterglow, let my people go
Everybody wants peace on the earth, children sheltering
Calling every man, every woman
We're gonna take control of our own bodies

Peace breaks out in the battle of the sexes
We start to learn what the other one expects is
We stay away from what the other one rejects is
And have respect for individual perspectives

We're gonna break out of this cycle of dependency
And liberate each other from a hopeless life of drudgery
And face up to the truth as we dispel all of this secrecy
And simplify the situation when we learn to speak plainly

We're gonna take control of the machinery
Bad little actors that chew up the scenery
Job number one is gonna be findin' a way
That we can rave all night and meditate all day

Mankind's strugglin' hard to see the light
To hear the voice of the spirit in the night
To lay down his heavy burden and pick up his soul power
And build a heaven on earth hour by hour by hour

Child protection, more careful mate selection
Everyone wants to be wanted by a natural father and mother
Lookin' for a sense of wonder, don't let your faith go under
This is a beautiful world, if we could only give up fighting
The answer is surrender, every race, every gender
Beat our swords into plowshares on the anvil of a pure heart
We gotta have honest answers and the courage to take our chances
Opportunity's knockin' loud, give me your attention

trconnection.com...

edit on 3/12/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos, ex tags

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
I did not feel the wave like I've felt before (namely in 2008 & 2009) but I did notice something strange yesterday evening. After months of preparing to buy the house I've been renting, I suddenly had a panicky feeling that we should not buy our house in October, but rather try to find some sort of house "kit" and get the hell out of the burbs and into the mountains. I know it sounds dumb, but it was so strong I actually started looking at land and these freaking house kits. It wasn't a panicky feeling like not wanting to commit to buying a house, cold feet, or anything like that, it was more like a safety issue to get the hell out of town. I'm in Colorado, between Denver and the Springs.

I forgot to add:

I don't know if anyone else gets the little "number messages" (i.e., 444, 1111, 333) like I do, but with each set of numbers repeating constantly is a different message or feeling. Back to seeing 911 119, which also seems to be a message of something not good happening. Could be personal, could be on a bigger scale, but I've been seeing it for a little over a week straight now.
edit on 12-3-2013 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

You may want Google this search-string ... joanna sacred scribes/index numbers ... and then click on the link to the webpage that comes up, and you'll see an entire page full of hundreds of tiny boxes, each with a number in the center ... just click on the box with the 'repeating number' that you see and it gives you the 'Angel's Message'.

ACTUAL LINK: instead of googling above search-string copy&paste--- sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html -- Click on the article title/links to view in depth information on the repeating number message and meaning you desire for: Repeating Number Sequences.

The Angels assigned to you while here on Earth have no other way of communicating to you. So, this is their way of getting an important message across to you. They assigned a message to a number in hopes you'll notice 'the repeating number' and look up it's message/meaning.

BTW, 1111 is one of the most powerful ... wait till you see that meaning. Not too worry ... It's all good.

After I check email messages, I also "check my messages" on that site as well, at least a few times per-week. It's spot-on target. I think you'll like it. Hope that helps. JANA12
edit on 13-3-2013 by Jana12 because: added link

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Can anyone Elaborate on this I too see it all the time on almost a daily basis. 1111, 1212, 222, 666, 777(the triple seven has been recently).

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah

Can anyone Elaborate on this I too see it all the time on almost a daily basis. 1111, 1212, 222, 666, 777(the triple seven has been recently).

See my above message ... JANA

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join